Photo

[12.09.11] ITNW Concert in Singapore - Taeyeon ambushed by the confetti ninja, & Yoona's singing Rilakkuma.Updated - 25 fancams + Images.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
36 replies to this topic
cjw92 cjw92
  • Donors
  • 490 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 05:03 PM

Thanks for your detail fan account! Sunny's solo performance is WAY TO AWESOME! I couldn't get to go to their concert because of my studies. How I wish they could come to SG once more! Hope singapore will produce their DVD soon. Can't wait to buy it!

Posted Image

Posted Image

"In the name of Dandyu, we punish all you tall people." ^^

"Yesterday is a history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Bucketslayer Bucketslayer
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 01:57 AM

Thanks for your comprehensive fan account! Woah this just makes me feel even more regretful not being there...

YoonA's Pert YoonA's Pert
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 04:49 AM

YOU GUYS ARE SO OSOM! Omg I would die of cuteness. OSOM to you too SOoYoung!!

edclipse edclipse
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 11:19 AM

How do you embed videos in a forum post? When I tried to do it in my fan account, it didn't work. I copy and pasted the embed code from one of my youtube videos and the video didn't appear when I submitted my post.

SNSDstarwu SNSDstarwu
  • Donors
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 03:16 PM

Thank You for your amazing fan experience. I was surprised as to how detailed you have explained all the elements. I could imagine being there :D. Every Soshi live performance is very special and unique. The song is the same, yet it feels different, whether it is mistake, playfulness in the background, slightly different positioning in choreography, etc... My favorite so far is Yuri's goodbye wave in "Mr. Taxi" performance on the 111225 Inkigayo X-mas special @2:50 TaeNy's bridge part. Again, Thanks a lot for the great post.

Bobthebuilder Bobthebuilder
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 03:59 PM

Awesome pics and vids took quite a while but got through all of them :D

ghyc ghyc
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:10 AM

Thank you for sharing your awesome fan account ! Coupled with the witty headings, they were actually quite interesting to read.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

S.Kazamatsuri S.Kazamatsuri
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:27 AM

Man I wish I was there lucky!
And thanks for sharing the experience
Can't wait to go to their concert in the near future

stelz88 stelz88
  • Donors
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:12 PM

Omg ! THANK YOU so much for your fan account. I really do enjoy reading them ! well done !
I really hope i could attend their concert in the future !!!!! hope they will have their world tour SOON! can't wait !!!!!!!
well done for all the fan cam as well !!!!!

SakuraRose SakuraRose
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:38 AM

Great fan account with the pictures and clips.

You're so lucky to have gone and it looks so awesome.

ixyz3lXk6jntO.png

My FanFic: Glass Walls

The Shy The Shy
  • Donors
  • 3907 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:20 PM

Thank for the fans account,it probaly one of the longest I have read but I enjoyed it very much. Reading your fans account make me seem I am there myself witnessing it which I was not, due to me performing duty in Camp that day.

Sigh, Hopefully they come back to Singapore again this year! Make some noise Singapore!
Posted ImagePosted Image
No matter how gifted, you alone cannot change the world. But that's the wonderful thing about this world. - L Lawliet (L: change the world)
Girls' Generation, thank you for always inspiring me to give in my very best. All of you are the best models in life that I can ever have, and thank you for being the light in the darkness for me!

soshipiano11 soshipiano11
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:28 AM

I always read your fan account.. so I can immerse myself in their concerts.. I would be screaming until the end of their concert if I were there.. but I might die due to exhaustion when I do that lol..

Your account is really great.. I mean seriously all those caps and everything.. you make each reader feel the heat and joy of watching them perform.. daebak! :)

People with good hearts are the ultimate winners. - 서 주 현 (Seo Joo Hyun)
Even as the time goes by, the name 'SNSD' will be forever in our hearts. - 김태연 (Kim Taeyeon)

yIh2Zto.gif

OMYGPJQ.jpg

SNSD | 소녀시대 | Girls' Generation | 少女時代

Chromejael Chromejael
  • Donors
  • 2290 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 07:31 AM

Thanks! I'm glad I managed to replicate the experience as close as possible, with all the videos and pictures. I'm extremely happy that so many people felt the same way to by reading my fanaccount, it was a great and joyous event!

Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! You better, Saranghae!

- Jo Kwon, Music Bank -

moonmoon :) moonmoon :)
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 03:44 AM

awesome fan account!.. thanks for posting.. :D you're lucky you saw them in person and even watched their concert... lucky you.. :D i wanna see them also in person and watch them.. hehehe

.........................................................................tumblr_ldkwohIpCh1qam0cl.gif.......................

linguafranca linguafranca
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:58 PM

Your fan account seems interesting. I wish that I could've gone there too, but I wasn't bothered to compete in the contest. Especially since I suck at making cards, and my Korean words are super ugly. And it's good that security wasn't that bad, but I heard that if SM finds too much fan material online they might stop concerts in that country and stuff. Let's just hope that they don't. By the way, a lot of cameras were taken away at the Super Junior concert - according to a newspaper article I read.

lets_go_on_for_a_long_time_by_momochan_b

cr: yoongbella

SOSHIFAN_ SOSHIFAN_
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 07:28 AM

Thanks for your awesome fan account!!! Makes me feel like I were there too, but too bad I didnt went to the concert. :(
Anyway, I enjoyed reading your fan account!! (: Hope they will come to SG again!

leejoonshi leejoonshi
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:01 AM

Thanks for your detail fan account! Sunny's solo performance is WAY TO AWESOME! I couldn't get to go to their concert because of my studies. How I wish they could come to SG once more! Hope singapore will produce their DVD soon. Can't wait to buy it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night