31 replies to this topic
_pinkyoona _pinkyoona
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:48 AM

Day 1, 28th Nov 2011

Part A:

The beautiful magical day that Soshi arrived in SG!!!!

Darren (_pinkyoona/@takoyakiyuri) and I were determind to welcome them and maybe follow Yoong to MBS? But it was raining so heavily, we lost her van :( Failed miserably... T____T

So we reached MBS, clueless about yoong's whereabouts...

We decided to visit the near by shopping mall and just try our luck. When we reach, and took one glance around suddenly i saw fans following this girl???

It was Minzy!! lol she was shopping and she even sat on the boat.

Fancams that i took: Sorry it's kinda blur!

Shopping - http://www.youtube.c...h?v=-vC-K8Pjrf8

On the boat - http://www.youtube.c...h?v=C56LyLa_xKc

Part B:

After stalking Minzy, we got tired and went back to MBS and slack.

While wandering around the "Fan Gazing Area" (seriously retarded -.-) i saw one of my friend walking out of the lift at Tower 2!
Omg she was a life saviour, she helped Joyce(yoona_fied), Rae(@ilovedonghae) and I have access to Tower 2! :banana:

We wondered around and almost every room was get room serviced. We presumed no artists were around :(
So we just sat down at one particular floor's lift landing, lepak awhile all.

Suddenly a lift door opened and some angmoh came out, while Ryeowook was inside pressing the lift door "open" for him! Cool man, pure luck.

We were too stunned to react man, lmao somemore we were sitting down. We just said " Hi Oppa!" But apparently, he didn't react -___- he had he's earpiece on and was using his ipad...

Part C:

FINALLY THE MOST PRECIOUS PART!!!!!!!

Since Ryeowook was going up we presumed he was going to the SkyPark, so we decided to go up too and maybe see Soshi there?

So.... we were In the lift, otw up to the 55th floor.

Suddenly this GORGEOUS and perfect looking korean lady with shoulder length hair and shades came into our lift. Oh man, she looked great in Real Life SERIOUSLY good looking!! :thumbup:

Holy **** of a kdosnfoanxka at first I didn’t realize anything, I thought she was just some pretty Korean make up artist? Manager? Saw too many roaming around man.

After realizing, that it was CHOI SOOYOUNG. I became breathless, i didn't know what to do, omg it seemed like the whole world stopped for a minute. I started squeezing my friend's hand LMAO.

Being in the same lift as her meant so much more than meeting the other artists ALL combined, i swear!

I finally regained my consciousness, and we all said "Hi Sooyoung unnie!”

She turned back to smile. OMFG, GAH!!!! killer!

Even though she was wearing shades we could still see her eyes from beside her. Such pretty eyes she has o.o

We were so close to her OMG. Her hair was so nice!!! Redish Brownish, she looked damn PRETTY. Idek why she always put extensions?? wig??

And then, I did the stupidest thing ever *** I asked her if she could pass Yoona my present and letter...

But SY was like ” sorry… But I can’t (mumbles) ” :( In english though! I said it’s okay, still smiling like an idiot, thinking how lucky i was to even have a conversation with her and so i went to rot at one corner at the back.... :'(

Lol we reached the 55th floor really fast but SY seemed shocked!!

She kept trying to press another level, she was so cute!!! Because she didn't know how to operate the lift, i think XD o my friend told her “unnie, you have to put your card in to have access to whatever floor you want”.

SY said ” ohh i see, thanks!" And just took another lift down, alone.

Omfg SY WAS SO GORGEOUS!!! Her hair was so perfect, her eyes were huge o.o (from the side) and gosh that was the BEST 1 MINUTE OF MY LIFE.

I'm still butthurt at how she rejected my gift to Yoong. But i figured that she probably was just going for Spa and didn't wanna/ was too lazy to carry my ugly giftbag around.

She wasn’t that tall though. Not as tall as I expected her to be. Sighhhh I was too stunned to even get a picture/autograph/handshake-.- When SY came in my mind totally went blank and i just couldn’t believe my eyes :)

I will never forget that moment because i believe that it was fated for Sooyoung to have even taken my lift in the first place. If we were maybe a second later, we probably wouldn't have seen her. Love you SY :wub: Soshi ftw <3 <3 <3 <3

I hope she remembers me as the girl who got rejected in the lift. LMAO :wallbash:

(@takoyakiyuri)

cr: Joyceful (@yoona_fied)

★♥SOOYOUNG★♥ ★♥SOOYOUNG★♥
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:37 PM

omg u lucky girl!!! man the details u described makes me wanna see her now!!!
lol i wouldve been frozen to taken a picture too.. lol at her trying to get to another level

jJmb40J.png

**RIP Kpop 2007-2013**

**Resurrected 2019-Current**

hane hane
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:32 AM

'I hope she remembers me as the girl who got rejected in the lift. LMAO'

Aww you poor thing....I'm sure she has her reasons you know...just be a little understanding on their part.... But hey, cheer up! You're one LUCKY person to bump into Sooyoung...seriously!

ps: nice of your friend to help our clueless Sooyoung with the lift...I can totally imagine her trying to press the lift button but the button just refuse to lit up....hahahaha...cute!
[A Taeganger]
[A Fanytastic]
[A Locksmith]
[A Sone ]

Qwertified Qwertified
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:52 AM

wow how lucky can u get? i guess all the girls will look more incredible in real life, comparing to tv shows and music videos. wish i had been in your place. a good way to start the month of december i guess?!?!

abbyabe abbyabe
  • Donors
  • 486 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 05:33 AM

lucky ~! geez hahaha
i would be totally stunned if sooyoung stands right beside me lol and i'd probably forgot all the korean sentences ive been learning for the past months

and yea probably shes goin somewhere else, so she didnt want to carry things around, unless its a gift for her? haha

9b5_zps345772bf.png9b6_zpse73eefaa.png

우리 오래 오래 가자~! ♥

cr. sayhellotothestars

mrcents mrcents
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 06:02 AM

how lucky you are :confused:
i'm so envy to you! lol :D

kim_woon kim_woon
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 06:29 AM

OMG YOU MET CHOI SOOYOUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SDFHASVNAKJNAISFASLKNMCKJENEILCOLASKDAXLKECOA!!!!
I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT.

btw, it's okay for you to turn blank after seeing her. I..maybe faint or die after that? hahaha~
You're so lucky to meet her accidentally like that!
It's still a good moment even though you're rejected by her right? hahah~
That's one of a life time chance! Seriously. You're so lucky! So lucky. Hoping I can be lucky like that for this coming concert. Hopefully. hahah~

ddani.wingミ ddani.wingミ
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 06:52 AM

Actually, I think that their managers did warn them about not taking any gifts from anyone, if not you would have already seen all of them carrying handful of it already. I don't think any of the girls would want to reject a fans, but circumstances forced them to. Unless, of course, you've seen any of the other girls taking gifts from fans?? Not too sure, but Soo seemed to be the type that could be more than happy to help pass a present along to her members. So I hope you don't take it personally or anything. I mean, meeting Soo personally and being able to talk to her, isn't that a gift itself already? :)

Posted Image

We, the valiant Knights of the KyuYoung Kingdom, pledge loyalty to the Evil Prince and Princess
To protect the citadel of their sworn love on each other
To stand guard and defend against intruders and to whole-heartedly offer our honor in keeping the KyuYoung flame burning
Till death do them and us part.

il0veyuri il0veyuri
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 06:57 AM

another 'lift' fan account.. u guys are so lucky in meeting the girls in lifts.. haha.. there are many 'lift' fan accounts in SMT new york too..
i think will just stone when i c sooyoung in real life.. let alone that close.. in a lift.. u are sooooo lucky T_T

ShikShin2442 ShikShin2442
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 06:57 AM

Oh my God!!!!!!!
I wanna be like you girl!!
I wanted to happen that in my real life too!
I want to experience seeing Sooyoung without screaming fans!
Gahh!!! You inspired me girl to see sooyoung more! :D
Posted Image

iissher iissher
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 06:15 AM

another 'lift' fan account.. u guys are so lucky in meeting the girls in lifts.. haha.. there are many 'lift' fan accounts in SMT new york too.. i think will just stone when i c sooyoung in real life.. let alone that close.. in a lift.. u are sooooo lucky T_T

now most fans will be in lifts, so artists will be more careful? idk. i think if i see her my jaw will drop....and i will be too shocked to do anything:/ sad...
btw, _pinkyoona, i think you are DAMN lucky...i'm so jealous!!!!:/

Edited by iissher, 06 December 2011 - 06:17 AM.

super_esta super_esta
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 04:26 PM

oh god u're lucky that u meet her. I wanna met her too :blush:

i<3Tiffany08 i<3Tiffany08
  • Donors
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 08:39 PM

Ahahaha Lucky you!!! :D Bet she is more gorgeous in life than just videos and pictures =P. Haha at her not being as tall as you thought she would be xP she is only 170cm which is like 5"7 so yeah =P

geniefor9 geniefor9
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 10:39 PM

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. YOU MET SOOYOUNGIEEEEE UNNIEEEEEE D:
I... I... I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU :'D
I wish I could meet her one day....<3

45986db6.jpg

“From now on, I will be loving more and more, and I don’t think it will ever turn less.” – Kim Taeyeon

Saffire Stories (Taeny Collection)

geniefor9 @ twitter

humyourheart @ Livejournal

taengooforever taengooforever
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 09:56 AM

hahahah nice try! :)

I LOVE the way you write your fan account its so honest and cute.

anyway just to console you its pretty normal for SY to reject you i mean its abit too much to ask for hahahaha

LUCKY STILL!!

Arch1225 Arch1225
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 11:20 PM

snsd r v.beautiful and gorgeous.i wan be friends with them!

nelzo nelzo
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 08:09 PM

wow being that close to her must have been really cool! you're so lucky!

JustinC JustinC
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 08:18 PM

You are so lucky! It is okay if SY rejected your gift to Yoona, she was probably very busy or something. It is the thought that counts!

I wish I was as lucky as you!!

St9rsAboveMe St9rsAboveMe
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 03:13 AM

Hehe, She is seriously drop dead gorgeous right ? HAHA I saw her too. Cant forget that moment ;)

Posted Image

Beyond NINE

@St9rsAboveMe

-feel free to use my banner-

dookboki dookboki
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 06:38 AM

jealous much....

SNSD is AWESOME

TRUE STORY.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot