Photo

[11.29.11] This Isn't True. This Is A Miracle.Marina Bay Sands, Singapore

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
65 replies to this topic
recca recca
  • Donors
  • 73 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:02 AM

Recca, you missed the best thing that could ever happen! What happened to us was pure fate!!! Yoona,Taeyeon,Sooyoung pressed for the lift and we were just nice in the lift that was coming down :)

Bryan i know i know but what can i do i need to work unless i a student haha but it ok i support the girls in a corner >_<

Posted ImagePosted Image

Sig credit: jinho@SSF

Posted Image

Adraintan Adraintan
  • Validating
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:28 AM

wa i think u guys before that night go pray god ,than can see them. i hope on the upcoming even can see them :D haha:D i bet u guys also tired ,hahaha:D take care

St9rsAboveMe St9rsAboveMe
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:33 AM

Actually i didnt think of meeting them... Didnt think of them at all. Just went crazy over Simon D cos i saw him first. Everything was so coincidental i dont know how to explain >_<

Posted Image

Beyond NINE

@St9rsAboveMe

-feel free to use my banner-

Madison98 Madison98
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:57 AM

Lucky you all~~~ haiz~~~ jealous emo here~~

YeeKeat_Jessica YeeKeat_Jessica
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 02:04 AM

Omg, you guys were so lucky! Happy for you guys!
Posted ImagePosted Image cr:Mollysmiles

Posted Image

Twitter: @Yeekeat Tumblr: iusica.tumblr.com

everlysetay everlysetay
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 02:53 AM

Wow you all are super lucky and have lots of connections. You all did not stay till they come back from the conference? I was so busy with presentation yesterday. Hopefully I can finish all my assignments before their concert so that i can go welcome them. I can meet up with you all too! It would be interesting to go with you all.

• Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 04:41 AM

Wow you all are super lucky and have lots of connections. You all did not stay till they come back from the conference? I was so busy with presentation yesterday. Hopefully I can finish all my assignments before their concert so that i can go welcome them. I can meet up with you all too! It would be interesting to go with you all.

The press con ? We went for lunch when they were at the press con >_< After that they left immediately for M A M A.

Posted Image

Beyond NINE

@St9rsAboveMe

yuwenn17 yuwenn17
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:20 AM

omgg~~ that was soo lucky!!
thanks for sharing the encounter with us!! ^^
♥yoonyul!♥
Posted Image Posted Image

yoona4evr yoona4evr
  • Donors
  • 1879 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:27 AM

woah! you saw my bias, yoona! huhu! wished i was there. got a good tip from your account though, see an idol just follow them even if they are not your bias, coz they will lead you to more idols and hopefully to your fav! lol!
Posted ImagePosted Image
cr: kyumila@tumblr / angela of limyoonabar

• Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:48 AM

woah! you saw my bias, yoona! huhu! wished i was there. got a good tip from your account though, see an idol just follow them even if they are not your bias, coz they will lead you to more idols and hopefully to your fav! lol!

You are wrong. Lol. I saw YOONA first, she is my bias. YOONA, Taeyeon & SooYoung went in the lift and we were getting out.
You shouldnt follow idols.. Haha. It's not very nice tho...
Just believe in fate and you will see them someday~~ cheers ;)

Posted Image

Beyond NINE

@St9rsAboveMe

Imperfection-x3 Imperfection-x3
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:07 AM

Yeahh guys it was just purely fate and luck to meet the girls. On one hand, we felt quite wasted not to follow the Taeyeon Yoona and Sooyoung into the lift but it would have felt weird and stalker if we specially turn back to get their autographs. On the other hand, if we went down with them, we wouldn't have met Seohyun or Yuri. So yeah. At least we got to meet 5 out of the 9 for me and Dum-angel. :) No regrets!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Q. When do you feel like you're still a child? Seohyun: When I can't control my emotions.

- 2011 Ray interview

Probably the earliest SeoFany/SeoSic shipper in existence. lol.

llc1281 llc1281
  • Donors
  • 1449 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 03:27 PM

thank you both for sharing with us, really appreciate it. some of us are getting jealous of you because y'all are so freaking lucky to be in same area with the angels. all these fan accts seriously gets me hype and really really wanting to see the angels in person. when will i ever get the chance to do so? sigh

heerinss heerinss
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 03:28 PM

so so so jealous. <333
like seriously, you're soooo lucky. :)

i wanna see them in person soo bad.

awww, seobaby. ^^ sweet maknae. <3

yoonyul_zpscda8954a.jpg

gycDh.gif

icon: yoonyul snsd || blinkie: snsdxlover || banner: sayhellotothestars

Tiff Fanyzal Tiff Fanyzal
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:10 AM

Wahhhhhhhhh i so jealous lolz I wish i can meet them, its sooooo amazing you guys got the chance!!!! >.<

Forever will be OT9 ~

Tiff Fanyzal Tiff Fanyzal
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:16 AM

OMG!!!! lol i died X____X i should have followed you guys... ah well if we have another chance, WAHHHHHHH BRYAN YOU GOT YOUR IPAD SIGNED BY SEOHYUN!!!!! >_____________<

Forever will be OT9 ~

everlysetay everlysetay
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:18 AM

The press con ? We went for lunch when they were at the press con >_< After that they left immediately for M A M A.

Wah? That took so long? I thought the press conference was in the morning? Because you were able to watch it live. And they arrive at MAMA at 5plus. Oh ok. That is like a big time leaps. Hopefully I can finish my homework by the next time they come over. They must be sure tired sia. They were at Japan on 30 of december.

bryangan bryangan
  • Donors
  • 247 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:49 AM

Yup,we know we were very lucky~~~ hahaha xD
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

bryangan bryangan
  • Donors
  • 247 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:50 AM

OMG!!!! lol i died X____X i should have followed you guys... ah well if we have another chance, WAHHHHHHH BRYAN YOU GOT YOUR IPAD SIGNED BY SEOHYUN!!!!! >_____________<

YUP!!! IKR!!!!!! :DDD
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

• Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 07:51 PM

Wah? That took so long? I thought the press conference was in the morning? Because you were able to watch it live. And they arrive at MAMA at 5plus. Oh ok. That is like a big time leaps. Hopefully I can finish my homework by the next time they come over. They must be sure tired sia. They were at Japan on 30 of december.

The press con kicked off with Dynamic duo first ;) The girls were still in the hotel.

Posted Image

Beyond NINE

@St9rsAboveMe

everlysetay everlysetay
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 09:50 AM

Are you all doing anything before the concert then?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot
@  CaptTJTaru (06:09:44 PM) its okay, it was a good run