Photo

[10.20-10.24.11] Photographing the 1st US Fanmeet, Hugging Tiffany, and doing it with StyleLong read, but tons of pictures.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
53 replies to this topic
Vincehing Vincehing
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 12:41 AM

Backstage passes and hug from Tiffany?! WOW! That's totally awesome! Hope you cherish that moment forever. Hope that I will be the lucky one next in Singapore! ^^

Posted by Vincehing@Soshified, 2019
"
소녀시대,사랑해요! 화이팅!"

RIGHT NOW IT'S GIRLS' GENERATION, IN THE FUTURE IT'S GIRLS' GENERATION, FOREVER IT'S GIRLS' GENERATION
지금은 소녀시대 앞으로도 소녀세대 영원히 소녀시대

RickachuSNSD RickachuSNSD
  • Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 04:12 AM

The rewards of being a hardcore SONE. Wow. And from Tiffany too no less. I can see that it was really a sincere effort - you weren't even expecting it and yet she gave you a priceless hug. Tiffany is just soooo nice.

Man, if that was me, I'd start crying (and afterwards, I will never EVER wash the shirt I was wearing when she hugged me - and have that shirt framed maybe).Co

Congrats, man! You got something there now that could never EVER be replaced.

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
My encounter with the Girls:
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

urley urley
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1227 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 05:25 AM

wahhh.... I'm so jealous of you getting to hug Fany.... :p: Just being on the same stage with them would make me really ecstatic...
It just goes to show that they really are friendly on and off cam....
I honestly got really happy after reading your experience... Thanks for sharing the your experience and pictures! :D

VKflW.pngu86v8.png

^-^mKOew.gif -.-

YulSic OT9 | Icon & Banner: Obelisk Blinkie: snsdxlover |"Forever loyal to the Royals"

~ T U M B L R ~ 

JadeFalcon JadeFalcon
  • Donors
  • 187 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 08:45 AM

Thanks for the great fan account, Dave! Reading it took me back to that amazing day.

When I read "SNSD has entered the building." I got goosebumps all over again.

TheBoys-th1.jpg

TheBoys-th2.jpg
Twitter - @BigTaeng

x_c x_c
  • Donors
  • 111 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 07:09 PM

aish,, dave... no matter what happened,, it'll always be MaxFany :D

If I was there fany will hug me,, not you :P

siggy.jpg
Forever 소녀시대
>>>My Artwork Thread<<<

heerinss heerinss
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 01:53 PM

im sooo jealous of you (and everyone who got to go. :D).
seriously, you're so lucky. and backstage passes! ahhh omg you were so close to the girls! especially Yoona. xD
fany hugged you?!? *FANGIRLING FOR LIFE* im still waiting for the day for a kpop idol to give me a hug...
sadly, it hasn't happened yet because no one ever comes to MI. :(

but anyways, it must've been hectic to run around the city. even though i hate hectic stuff, i wouldnt blame myself to do that just to see snsd. hehe. :3

yoonyul_zpscda8954a.jpg

gycDh.gif

icon: yoonyul snsd || blinkie: snsdxlover || banner: sayhellotothestars

stephaniebea♥ stephaniebea♥
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 06:08 AM

I'm burning with envy right now. I wish I could see them in person too :(
Thanks for the fan account. You definitely know how to make everyone jealous :(

credit goes to whoever owns the pictures

Posted Image

Lacieleia Lacieleia
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 09:24 PM

Woah, that's so awesome.

Tiffany is so kind, she's really a role-model for me.

Joanne28 Joanne28
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 06:50 AM

how i wish i have it too :(

Qwertified Qwertified
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 10:16 AM

just cant wait for SNSD to land in Singapore. Though it does not seems far away, the days are moving by so slowly. ZZZ ....

ultrab0ii ultrab0ii
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 07:48 PM

WHOA. your concert seats were like literally just a few rows in front of mine o-o
i think i was at row 105 or something. i took a picture of the stage too and it looked just like yours LOL
too bad those camera things kept blocking my view x-x

jasontmh89 jasontmh89
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:33 PM

wow... i really envy with you... manage to go backstage n c them in person.... i wish i got chances like tht...

llc1281 llc1281
  • Donors
  • 1449 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 06:38 PM

Thanks for sharing your experience with us and you are so freaking bless. I like the little rant, wish peeps would try to control themselves more. I bet Fany smell like roses and very soft :pinch: . ah geez what am i saying, okay let me stop because i'm coming off as a creepy fangirl. Anyway I hope I get to experience a SM Town show or even better a Soshi concert, I want to scream my head off for the girls. SNSD jjang! SSF jjang! S♥NEs jjang!

Cr4zy Cr4zy
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 01:07 AM

Awesome! Really envy your hug with TIffany.

doridorisu doridorisu
  • Donors
  • 752 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 02:45 PM

Tiffany would probably interpret any kind of gesture as an excuse to hug people, wow that must have been surreal. You're giving less than what happened! But that's ok its your experience, no amount of words can describe it right? sigh makes me wonder when I will have mine :< never mind meet them... just a con will do...

"Whatever I say you never misunderstand because you know our true selves. Girls' Generation's journey was not peaceful as you know. There have been difficult times and misunderstandings and you have been supporting us through everything always believing in us. The pink ocean is so beautiful, it is more beautiful than Girls' Generation. We will work hard so that you will be able to tell anyone that you are proud fans of Girls' Generation" - Sooyoung

Official Fan Meeting, September 26th 2010

Now and forever, your wish.

choas_ninja choas_ninja
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 08:29 PM

Aw man all these fan accounts sound so gooood :L. AND YOU GOT A HUG FROM TIFFANY :L *feeling really jelly atm* and its sounds so cool as well. I would so want to experience a concert or something close to its sometime soon :>
Tiffany <3
:3

ch121s ch121s
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 08:32 PM

oo.... i'm very jealous with you right now @_@ i wish i went there dang it!

bethlyhem. bethlyhem.
  • Donors
  • 223 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 02:23 PM

So, so jealous. Lucky meep! I want a Tiffany hug.
On another note, your photos are gorgeous, especially the one with Yoona(that is her, right?) on the end!
Thanks for sharing with us, and again, you lucky person!

Oh, and I love your hair ^^

Posted Image

xxcarolxx xxcarolxx
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 02:58 PM

I'm envious of your experience~ so lucky got to get a hug from Tiffany too. Thanks for the very detailed fan account. Wish I could have made it that day >.< Great pictures!

Posted Image

cjw92 cjw92
  • Donors
  • 490 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:59 PM

Wow, that's some cool stuff you have there! Haha, what do you have to do in order for me to take pictures like you did backstage? Close up interaction is good. I took photography classes before and I would really love to show off my skills by take some pictures! Haha :) Do you mind PM me with the details? :) Thanks alot!

Posted Image

Posted Image

"In the name of Dandyu, we punish all you tall people." ^^

"Yesterday is a history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot
@  CaptTJTaru (06:09:44 PM) its okay, it was a good run
@  cinderella@y... (04:51:06 PM) bots world zzz