• This topic is locked This topic is locked
257 replies to this topic
Haevenly Haevenly
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 12:22 AM

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

it had been a year when all of you had work hard and have many fun memories the whole year.I am proud to be SNSD fans.I hope that you all will be the best girl group.Your fans will always support you all the time.SNSD FOREVER!!

SNSD HWAITING!

Kyle Kyle
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 12:26 AM

Dear 소녀시대,

I usually don't do these messages, etc, but it's a special time this time. I just want to thank you for all of your hardwork and dedication. It sounds fake and cheesy, but it's not, and I honestly don't care what people think about this, but you, SNSD, have changed my life. Before I started I started listening and fanboying to you girls, life was honestly boring, and I was melancholy almost everyday. I had nothing to look forward to, just the same routine, everyday. Wake up, shower, school, home, sleep. The friends I had from the year before had drifted apart from me, and I had no confidence at all to just go up to them and talk to them again. When I was on YouTube one day, I came across a channel, soshisubs that subtitled almost everything you girls had appeared on, and I became a fan instantly. Then, I saw they were advertising their website Soshified, with other international fans like I was, and my love for SNSD had grown alot since then. It's bad to say outloud, but your single and albums were the first CD's I've ever paid for in my life, and even your posters I bought too. You girls are the first group I've ever loved enough to care for and worry about. Somehow, it sounds cheesy, but your songs have given me some confidence and made my personality so outgoing. Please continue to bring love through your music and to stay with us forever as S♥ne. I'll be looking forward to your second album.

Love,
Kyle Velasco

Posted ImagePosted Image
Forever we are S♥nePosted Image

L@F L@F
  • Donors
  • 472 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 12:50 AM

edited

HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY

Already a year with nine fantastic girls or not really because I became a fan during Kissing you period, with all the lollipops (I love them), and thanks to a short hair girl.

Until now it was joy, sorrow, laugh, worry, doubt...
I just can keep in the good memories, I mean ALL the memories (or almost all because of some antis)

I don't really consider myself like a fan BUT like an empty bowl of ramyun without you
(Sooyoung 어떻게?? empty bowl...)
So I count on all of you to full me >< (then Shiksin will do the work...)

Taeyeon [The dork] : WOW I never thought such a dorky could exist
I would like to thank you, as the leader, you take care of the girls
a real umma (^^) your singing capacity :thumbsup: I wish you the best
to become the best live singer :)

Jessica [The lady] : ah~~ don't fall asleep if you read this ^^
you're an ice princess not because of your cold personality (people just misunderstand saying this) but because of your charisma. You can freeze me with your expression, this is why you're an ice princess. Also a very good singer, I wish you the best.

Sunny [The sunshine] : Jjang ^^
You’re such an active member! Always smiling, boosting the girls…Thank You
“Bery good yo~” You’re our에너지!
Hey I would like to hear you more often, I just heard few times your voice (not enough)!
*myum myum myum* ><” (I don’t know how you do these cute noises)

TiPPany? Anio it’s Tiffany ^^ [The cute kidmy daily smile]
THANK YOU!
Thanks to a short hair girl, I found a great girl group!
I can’t find words to describe you except amajjing ^^
Your voice, your eyes smile, your dorky dance… you’re just too cute (and it’s true)!
I with you the best as a singer, or as MC Fany~
Right now it is Fany Fany Tiffany~~

Hyoyeon [The dancing queen] : aaaahh~
you’re a real dancing queen!
Before you I never saw b girl ><
Also for you : I would like to hear you more often (maybe as a rapper) ^^
I wish you the best as a singer, and great dancer!

Yuri [The goddess] : just so YuRidorrable
Both you and your wife have such a charisma, wow~
Your smile, your Dance (sexy wave >< ) your dork acts…
You’re so powerful and it’s just Yultastic ^^ I would like to have your strength
How to do? Maybe with “morning Ma?” ^^
Or just some exercise (good I began it few months ago)
I wish you the best as a singer, and charismatic dancer (I’m sure in 10 years you’ll be the next Lee Hyori or Um Junghwa)

Sooyoung [The princess] :
Shiksin unni~ we’re the same! Eat as we want without gaining weight I don’t know how, but it’s just amajjing ><
You’re such a good joker, with you it’s always a good mood for sure!
I wish you the best as a singer (maybe as a MC, and radio host again ^^)

Yoona [The angel] :
Im~ anio just an angel… how can you be so gorgeous!?
Everyday you’re just YoonAngel!
And your acting…WOW
I wish you the best as a singer, and actor!

Seohyun [The mature maknae] :
First time I saw you, I thought you were an unnie O_O
but there’s just a month between us, you’re my dongsaeng… how can you be so mature?
(and tall T_T) Your musical skills (piano) just killed me!
I’m a guitarist but not as great as you are with your piano… what’s your secret? (a frog from outerspace?) ^^
I wish you the best as a singer (and pianist? ^^)

For the girls: THANK YOU
This year was just crazy, amajjing… UNFORGETTABLE
I wish you all the best for the future! I hope to be able to see you soon in Korea (or elsewhere).

Kissing you Baby” for all the great work you’ve done!

Let’s go for the 2nd year!

SOSHI JJANG

________________________________________S__________________________________________
_____
J___________________________S________o_________________________________________
______e___________________________e________o________________________________________
_______s__________________Y_________o________y____________________T___________________
________s__________________o_________h_________o___________________i__________________
_________i_________Y_________o_________y_________u___________________f__________T_______
__________c_________u_________n_________u_________n___________________f_________a______
S__________A_________R_________A_________N_________G________H_________A_________E_____
_u____________________i_______________________________________y_________n_________y____
__n____________________________________________________________o_________y_________e___
___n____________________________________________________________y___________________o__
____y____________________________________________________________e___________________n_
__________________________________________________________________o____________________
___________________________________________________________________n___________________

Edited by L@F, 05 August 2008 - 02:18 AM.

Cute_BoA Cute_BoA
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1298 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 01:15 AM

Happy 1st anniversary to my beloved girls..^^
9 girls with different talent.. 9 girls with completly unique personality.. 9 girls with beautiful smile..
9 girls with the ability to make the others smile.. and so much more..

i want to wish that SNSD will have a greater future.^^
a fantastic year.. hahhahaha...

and also.... the fanclub is here..>^^

S♥ne...^^

SNSD and S♥ne will stand together..^^

Posted ImagePosted Image

What hurts them, will only make them stronger. True 소녀시대 fans believed in the power of 9

signature credit " xeudaemonic "

DjKniteX DjKniteX
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 01:47 AM

Whoo they are going to make it to the top! Happy Anniversary!
Tonight we sleep as killers
Posted Image

oichoca oichoca
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 01:50 AM

-save-

>.<

Soshi Let Go Together!~ Gee ~

Posted Image

QiannKoreanFreak QiannKoreanFreak
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 04:02 AM

To Girls' Generation:

Happy 1st Anniversary to Our Girls, So Nyuh Shi Dae! <3
Wow! Wow! Wow! :D
One year of hardwork and efforts!
It is really worth for! Look at our girls! So successful!
Although there are obstacles throughout this one year.
But you girls still managed to move on!
Good luck and continue the hardwork in the future!
I am SO looking forward to the second album! <3
I <3 SO NYUH SHI DAEEEEEEEEEEEE!
We <3 SO NYUH SHI DAEEEEEEEEEEEE!

SNSD Rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkks! ^^

Lots of <3,
Qiann

We're nothing without 9.
Hyoyeon! Yoona! Taeyeon! Tiffany! Jessica! Yuri! Sunny! Seohyun! Sooyoung!

My Dance Channel - http://youtube.com/Qiann

crazeebubbles87 crazeebubbles87
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 04:21 AM

wow i cant believe that its been a year since snsd first came on the scene!

9 wonderfully awesome girls who never fails to brighten my day or cheer me up especially after a long and tiring day!

i hope you guys continue to enjoy and love everything that you do and i hope that no matter what it is that brings you down you always have the strength and courage to keep on fighting!!

always stay cheerful and happy and be snsd that we all know and love!!

have a very happy 1st anniversary!!!

S♥ne forever! XD

소녀세대 NO.1 소녀세대 NO.1
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 04:23 AM

SoShi hwaiting
love SoShi 4ever

joeMAmaaaaa joeMAmaaaaa
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 04:36 AM

man.... i remember that day. i arrived in korea on the 2nd of august to visit my family and such. grandparents... you know. and i loveeee downloading korean songs for free on naver, so i was using the internet about a week later. first page: SM releases new 9-member idol group. SM's been my favvvv. from shinhwa, boa, the grace.. i clicked on it and it was just a bunch of (just at that time no offense) really nothing-much girls. i was like what can these people do? and i just ignored them.

next week im watching mnet channel. it's playing music videos like stay-sgwannabe and my angel - flytothesky. then comes on ITNW-snsd. waitttt isn't this that new group?? and omgosh this song is crazy addicting. and then the part where the key goes up a notch and they do their dance! the set of the mv! everything i was like. oh man. these girls are good. i went back on the internet....

sadly they only had two songs. itnw and beginning. but it was a beginning. no pun intended. then i sorta forgot about them a while when i went back to new york. i got addicted to WG and tell me and such... then i found snsd with their 1st album. those songs were gooooddddd. i got so addicted to them again.

i've seen you guys since ur beginning! and i will see you forever! hwaiting snsd!!!!

nurend nurend
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 04:38 AM

i dunno when i can login to soshified again.
so i ll say it now. N O W. RIGHT NOW *Jessica Mode: ON

Saengil Chukkae!!!
Happy Birthday!!!
Otandjoubi Omedetto!!!
Selamat Ulang Tahun!!!

Hope GOD give the best for all you girls.

HWAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image Posted Image

Respect Respect
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 04:39 AM

Happy First Girls!
Man i still remember that destined day when my nuna called me sayin "Listen ta this" before playin "Into The New World" i didn't know Korean at that time (still learnin) but da song felt so........i can't really explain it, i just felt at peace, so i went ta check out the MV, before i watched it, my nuna named all nine of you, i still remember her tellin me "Taeyeon, Seohyun, Jessica, Yuri, Tiffany, Sunny, Yoona, Sooyoung 'n Hyoyeon" then when i watched da MV i was like "Where's Yuri" 'n my nuna hit me with her dictionary, i'm sorry Yuri, i thought you were Yoona! But i still remember seein Yoona on da MV 'n i was like............woah........I kept replayin ya song, even though i never understood it, then when i found a translation, i was so inspired! Thank you girls! Really, thank you, whenever i feel down, tired or just plain sad, i would always play Into The New World ta help me feel better. I also watched Girls Go To School 'n MTV SNSD 'n i really admire how hard you have worked, watchin all ya videos i still admire how hard ya girls work. You girls continue to inspire me with whatever ya do.
Taeyeon, da ever-lovin leader ya singin is amazin!
Seohyun, so young 'n yet so hard workin, ya singin is so melodious!
Jessica, always so sleepy, ya singin voice seems heaven sent!
Yuri, keep smilin, always makin me smile!
Tiffany, cute and friendly, ya singin helps me feel at peace!
Sunny, so energetic, always brighten up my day!
Yoona, crazy beauty, You Are My Destiny is da best! Ya give me strength everyday!
Sooyoung, always cheerful, always makin me laugh!
Hyoyeon, mature on stage, cute everywhere else, YOU ARE DA GREATEST DANCER EVER!

So once again Happy First Anniversary! I really hope ta meet ya'll one day, hwaitin!

tiamato-kun tiamato-kun
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 04:56 AM

Happy first anniversary SNSD!

I can't believe it's been a year already it really doesn't feel like it.
You girls have really been through a lot this year, both positive and negative.
You've had a succession of hits and your popularity has went through the roof, you have so many fans all over the world cheering you on and supporting you with everything you do ^^.
You've also been through a lot of obstacles with your anti's and whatnot but you girls have managed to pull yourselves through it and become more stronger and determined ♥
So heres to another wonderful year, I'm sure you can make all of your dreams come true this year too ^^

Girls Hwaiting!! ♥

namnao555 namnao555
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 04:59 AM

Dear 소녀시대. (in no particular order yoona sunny jessica seohyun tiffany sooyoung hyoyeon taeyeon yuri)

you girls have done have done so much in one year!! i cannot believe it! i only got into 소녀시대 7 months after your debut...which was rather slow. i wish i'd know about 소녀시대 much ealier.

anyhow, i'm writing to thank you for the great music you've given to me (and us S♡NE). i'll continue to support you girls and follow your work!

at this point, i really do not which words can i use to describe my feelings....you've been such great inspiration to me. because you girls work so hard to fulfil your ambition, and so i will do too! everytime i feel stress or sad , listening to your music really helps me to loosen up!!

now i'm on the way to be able to get closer to you girls. im from thailand but now i started learning basic korea level 1 (and there are 20 levels overall LOL and each level took 24 hours to get done....so a total of 480 hours for me to become fluent in korean o.o omona! hehehe, i'll do my best!!)

i'm sad that i cannot go and support you girls when you have a concert in thailand later this year : [ because i have to study hard. anyhow, one day i'll definitely go to see you perform!!!

wish u the best of luck in your future and life!!!!

hope u girls stay strong and continue to IMPROVE AND IMPRESS!!

really looking forward to hearing from snsd again!!!

when i meet u girls oneday, i'll try to test out my korean with you!! but please dont speak too fast because my face will turn like this ----> â?¢.â?¢

thats all i can write. i wish i could write more to express my feelings....

but yeah, SNSD FIGHTING!!!

ps. na neun neo reul saranghumnida !!!

^ did u understand that???? wahahaa. ^3^

NAM :]] ~~

Edited by NAMMY☆NAO, 08 August 2008 - 07:41 AM.

Wonder Girls' "The 1st Wonder" has begun !!!!!
Posted Image
SoHee SunMi SunYe YeEun YuBin

barapamos barapamos
  • Donors
  • 1594 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 05:26 AM

-SAVED-

We Are Nothing Without 9
Posted Image
Taengoo: "데뷔 후 라디오에서 이렇게 즐거워하는 시카는 처음보내요."
Sica: "탱구랑 같이 있어서 그래여~" -- From ChinChin 090723

Credit Sig Photo: me

scaredzone scaredzone
  • Donors
  • 207 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 05:52 AM

Our most loved 소녀시대,

I know, it has been just a year since you debuted. You haven't faced all the obstacles there are for you to overcome, yet. But already, you have found that the path to success is covered with rose petals and thorns - the come together - just like laughters and tears. You cannot gain one without another. Therefore, I encourage you to be patient. There is still a long way until the end of the road, and there will be a variety of obstacles along the way. However, once you reach the end of the road, you would find a pot of gold - something that is so precious and hard to come by. There is no easy gain, and you have to make your way through it. Well, that's enough for some encouragement, but I want you to keep walking. Because once you stop, the world has already surpassed you. Keeping fighting Sonyuhshidae. I love you with little tiny heart! ^_^

from Somsatang!

Posted Image

S♥ne 소원 오빠 오빠 I'll be I'll be down Down DowN DOWN

Anyone wanna trade for Sooyoung's photocard? PM ME!!!

Deer's Earrings Deer's Earrings
  • Donors
  • 920 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 07:36 AM

Dear SNSD,

I don't really know wat to write other than congratulations, I have a lot of words that wan to express to u, SNSD, a group of 9 outstanding girls that makes me can't take my eyes off u bcos of your talents, your innocence, your goodness, your bright expressions all the time, even when you're bother by sadness around u...and many many more...

All of us have been waiting for this day all this time, jus to wish that v could share the joy with u all, v could still sense the presence of u, SNSD which is the main reason for us, S♥ne to exist...

We've observed all the efforts u girls put in to make it till here, all of us in here Soshified, and even ppl outside of Soshified would probably be the same...after all these I jus wan to say that, u girls really deserve to be wat u are now, to be love by ppl, to be acknowledge by others, so dun be doubt of this...

This is ur 1st Anniversary, and I truly believe that it's not the last and my biggest wish is u all to stay healthy oways, live a happy life, dun stress too much and be who u really are, I think this would be wat others S♥ne probably wishing too...

Lastly, jus remember that no matter wat happens, u'll have us, S♥ne to support u forever... so keep on fighting, SNSD!!! :showoff:
P/S: There's a quote in chinese sounds like this: "If the world were to against you, then I'll against the world for you", that's wat in my mind from now on... :halo:

Posted Image

cr: kyumila@tumblr

rooney rooney
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 08:54 AM

Happy anniversary to SNSD and good Luck...

for you all, i dun understand why you all write SAVE ?

JoC JoC
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 09:21 AM

Dear SNSD,

Happy first anniversary!
So much had happened in one year, but you girls, being the bright, strong persons you all are, made it through. Although the whole year seemed to be mixed with hard work and tears of joy, I hope it will be better for the next year and the next to come.
Girls' Generation fighting!

Taeyeon
honey, thank you for bringing me all the good laughs. I hope to hear you sing more and more. Maybe you don't know it, but you are the joy in my life. <3

voice of an angel. Kim Taeyeon Forever.
Posted Image Posted Image
I Taeyeon - my one & only Last.fm

nap217 nap217
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 11:35 AM

Congrats SNSD on your first anniversay.
though it has been only a year, it feels like
we have known and love the group for a lifetime.
I wish u all continued success in all ventures.

SNSD I LOVE U!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing
@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?