Happy First Anniversary To Girls' Generation/소녀시대Leave your Messages~

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
257 replies to this topic
tazed tazed
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 01:00 PM

Congratulations! I hope one day we can celebrate your 50th SNSD anniversary when you are all halmonis lol

Edited by tazed, 02 August 2008 - 01:00 PM.

Posted Image

speedyWing speedyWing
  • Donors
  • 726 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 01:14 PM

Bah I'm late already >< but

-SAVED-

HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY SOSHI!!

Wow I really forgot about this post lol...I think it's because I already left a message in the message book that was sent to the girls. Hmm really not much more to add but I'm so happy that the girls appreciate what all the S :heartbeat: ne has done. Old saying but stay happy and healthy girls! We anticipate for your second anniversary :)

suju*shidae suju*shidae
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 01:32 PM

지금은 소녀시대 앞으로도 소녀시대 영원히 소녀시대

Happy 1st Anniversary.
We are here; with you, together..
We made it !

CONGRATULATIONS

Even though not all of us weren't with you from the very beginning of your debut,
We will support you, cheer you on and be with you together 'til the end. Be healthy and strong so this generation will last for a lifetime.
It's been a fun, tough, memorable year and without the 9 girls' that surprised us, fans, with their
talents and unique individual characters.. this year wouldn't have been as
precious and as memorable.
You have surpassed the hardships and all your training days are well worth it.
With a strong soshi bond,
you are still here and we,
소원, awaits for the next music that will conquer the world and will attract love all across the globe as it already has for the most part.
Anytime any of you feel down, from Taeyeonie to Seohyunie, dont forget that there will always be those who love you and will be with you through thick and thin.
Let us wipe your tears (and sweat kekeke...) and together we will make the world, a
GIRLS' GENERATION.
today.tomorrow.forever.

I love SNSD.

Taeyeon.Jessica.Sunny.Tiffany.Hyoyeon.
Yuri.Sooyoung.Yoona.Seohyun.

Believing in the power of 9.
We are

S♥ne (소원)

Forever. And for Always.
right now,
ITS

소녀시대

Edited by halurkitty, 05 August 2008 - 05:53 PM.

We're nothing without 9
Posted Image
we are S♥ne, 'til the end.

ForShinjaMyNinja ForShinjaMyNinja
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 03:46 PM

It's late but:

소녀시대

Congrats on your one year anniversary! It's been quite a ride this year full of ups and downs, hits and misses, twists and turns. But we, the fans, have loved you through it all. It was today that I became a Soshi fan. I don't know how I found my way to you at such the perfect time. Maybe it was all a coincidence? No one can be sure. Not even me. All I know is that ever since you nine gorgeous and talented girls entered my life has been a whole lot brighter.

There's TaeYeon with her dorky antics, but motherly care. She never fails to make me smile in even my worst of days. Sunny, the aegyo queen. With her charm I can always count on a very Sunny day. HyoYeon the powerful dancing queen who cares a lot for the girls. Whenever I see her dance I am blown away. Yuri the lovely smiling black pearl. So many talents and such personality and beauty. Yuri can always make me laugh with that vibrant personality of hers. Tiffany with her distinct California mannerisms and wonderful traits that we love her for. She's just so much like some people I know, it makes me smile. Just like a regular girl. One taste of Tiffany's personality and it's like she's been one of your friends since forever. SeoHyun, the lovely maknae whom I share many traits with. I also lack confidence, but knowing someone as beautiful as she is does too is just... surreal. Seohyun is one of the most beautiful people I've ever seen. Shikshin SooYoung whose lively and loud personality always makes me happy. Underneath all of her silliness lies a very caring girl. YoonA, who is beautiful, bold, and strong. Yet can be elegant and delicate at the same time. She is a huge inspiration to my actress side. Just seeing her work so hard makes me want to get out there. And Jessica, the ice princess, the sleeping beauty. With her cool looks and charming attitude. She is my biggest inspiration. Never stop girls. Never stop being yourselves and giving us a little look into your lives as idols. Because it's not just me who you bring joy to. It's thousands of people.

Getting to know you girls has been a blast. Because beyond your idol title lies nine very regular girls.

Edited by ForShinjaMyNinja, 02 August 2008 - 03:48 PM.

We're nothing without 9 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sig & Ava © TaeSun

Posted Image Posted Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~소원을 말해봐!

siriuslyinlove siriuslyinlove
  • Donors
  • 176 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 04:38 PM

-Saved. Sadly, late.-

Posted ImagePosted Image

HyoHyunnie♥Power of 9 ;; S♥ne Icon & Banner: YoonAahh & cream Thankyou

sekshi sekshi
  • ♬Radio DJ
  • 574 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 05:29 PM

saved =D

NiNjA25 NiNjA25
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 07:06 PM

to our 소녀시대,
Happy First Anniversary... It's already been one year.. and still there would be more years to come... Don't change girls... you're the best... you gave smiles to everyone and in return we promise that we will love, protect, and care for our 9 pretty girls till the very end...
Being 소녀시대 fan gives me a reason to wake up early, be happy even if I have problems in life... Don't let those antis break the power of 9... coz it won't happen with our support.. we promise nothing could go wrong...
Please take care of your self... ^^

소녀시대 LOVE FOREVER!

Posted Image
Super Junior Dong Bang Shin Ki SNSD
SHINee
cr: banner~>Taesun@soshified
reading...We're In Love With Gays by fuuko-chan

my cyworld~>CLICK~

SicaL0v3♥ SicaL0v3♥
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 07:18 PM

Yaaay!!! Happy Anniversary SNSD!!! <333 Ahhh what a joyous time!! X3 I hope they're celebrating!!!

SNSD Forever!!! HWAITING!!! <3
Posted Image

wongen wongen
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 07:52 PM

better late then never... XD

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY, SNSD! I can see that you girls are growing up fast. Be happy and enjoy what you are doing. You are making many people happy. XD SNSD, hwaiting!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Mon_2x and soshiya @ soshified

ethereal. ethereal.
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2117 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 07:56 PM

Sorry... Late...

Happy 1st anniversary SNSD!!!
Hope this year be better than last year... You guys always make me smile so i love you guys so much...
Do everything your jobs with smile and it will make you happy to do the jobs...
Always smile and cheerful...
SNSD Hwaiting!!

Forever9__________________________________________________

Posted Image

yoojinkim yoojinkim
  • Donors
  • 733 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 08:01 PM

happy happy anniversary so nyeo shi dae! ^^ wow, it's been a year since i'm a fan! ^^ i've been through their debut through their performances, new music videos and some appearances in dramas! i've been through their ups and downs.. and i'm sooo happy that it's their anniversary already! ^^

SOSHI HWAITING! S♡NE HWAITING!

Edited by yoojinkim, 02 August 2008 - 08:01 PM.

ggset06-b_zpsb224fc27.png 5ehhjr.jpg
b-set update: 130102 • SOOYOUNG YURI HYOYEON
artwork thread ∙ ∙ ∙ tr thread ∙ ∙ ∙ ~ deviantart ~

dogluverz1 dogluverz1
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 08:09 PM

wah...snsd's first anniversary has finally come. i can not believe it. and im late...sry bout that. xD

congrats snsd! its ur one year anniversary! excited? i am...lolz. u've been through lots of obstacles to be where u are right now. im glad that all the snsd members have tried their best so that the whole group can be even more successful and be one of the best korean girl bands ever...
im also proud to be a soshi fan. we soshified have been cheering u girls on for a long time, its been a year already. and we will continue cheering snsd for as long as we can. to keep our girls happy. :DD

our nine girls have made an impact on me. made me love korean music now. i loved knowing these girls. i hope they stay healthy and successful forever. ^^

Posted Image

twitter | tumblr | instagram

yoonyulsnsd ; naichu@livejournal

shinigami12 shinigami12
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 08:38 PM

Happy Birthday SNSD :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Through a lot of sadness and happiness now you grown mature...
Through a lot of time being together now you have a good teamwork...
Through a lot of hard and endless practice now you are the best female group in my heart...
SNSD Hwaiting... Right Now... It's SNSD!!! :seohyun: :yuri: :sunny: :yoona: :hyoyeon: :taeyeon: :tiffany: :jessica: :sooyoung:

Ahnia Ahnia
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 08:48 PM

Happy Anniversary SNSD!

Hope you had a great journey from the day you debuted!
Great job on making it through the first year!
I'm very happy of you all!
We will continue to support all the way!
Never give up! Your fans wouldn't want to see you all give up on how hard you guys have done!
SNSD will always be SNSD; so continue what you do!
Don't get anything bad to your minds; Stay focused!
I really admire you nine girls, I look up to you!
We all will cheer for you! So be happy, stay healthy, and do the right thing!
Always smile, It shine your way!
We love you! I'm glad to be a fan of SNSD!
Good Luck!
HWAITING SNSD! HWAITING! HWAITING! HWAITING!

With Love,

iSMILE

Posted Image

The Power Of 9 - S♥NE

CREDITS TO: LoveSoshi && ganyonk#57577

SNSD_lOvE SNSD_lOvE
  • Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 09:26 PM

Happy anniversary SNSD!!
Being with you for the past year was such a very wonderful experience. I may not be with you on all of your firsts(perf,etc.) But I'm glad to say that I was with you most of the time and that we fans never left your side and that we never regret that we did. Thank you for all the joy that you give us, you always give smiles to us. You are one of the greatest people that I have ever met.. And i'll always be here for you no matter what, looking forward for more years to come. I know that you will come a very long way cause I believe in the power of nine. I'm proud to be Soshi fan, always and forever. Stay cute and bubbly as you are coz we all love you for that. Right now it's Girl's Generation!! Soshi and S♥NE Hwaiting!

Posted Image

♥9 people who are so different from each other have now become 1♥

avvie credit: dainielly @soompi

amp_TaeTiff amp_TaeTiff
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 10:09 PM

SoShi HWAITING!!!

disfunktional. disfunktional.
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 11:11 PM

First off, HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY SONYUHSHIDAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3
When you guys first began, i always knew that'd you be the coolest girl group in kpop! WOOT! It has been one long year with lots of ups and downs for you guys but together, you guys got through it. We got to know each of you so much this pass year and it has proven to us that SNSD is a group that is built on a great friendship, team work, talent, and super duper awesome soshi love! You guys never failed to make us smile wider than clowns with your jokes and dorkiness! Last year on that same day, you appeared nervous and scared but this year is different. Even though you might still be nervous, you guys can never be scared because you have thousands and thousands of fan supporting you from all over the world. Now let's show man kind that Soshi love conquers all evil and everything else!!! Us fans will always be here for you guys! Even on your 99th anniversary or your 99th album! SO NYUH SHI DAE HWAITING!!!!!!
The power of nine, forever and ever<3
S♥NE, we are forever one.

Posted Image

cosmiclatte cosmiclatte
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 11:28 PM

HAPPY 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY 소녀시대!!!

"Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this"
Enjoy yourselves and cherish all ^^

- unni fan

서현아! 고구마!

tystarlz tystarlz
  • Donors
  • 317 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 11:32 PM

HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY SOSHI!!

what more is there need be said than that
we LOVE you guys and will always SUPPORT you~~
Posted ImagePosted Image

credit:flippinchinita@soshified

Thanks to Kissing T for avvy

dreamagain dreamagain
  • Validating
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 12:07 AM

Happy first anniversary SNSD!
It has been one year since your debut, one year filled with happiness, joy, hardwork, success and sometimes sadness. I'm very proud to be a SNSD fan. You guys are hard working, even with all the negative stuff in the past you don't give up but only grow stronger and learn from them. I'm happy and grateful that I became a fan of you, SNSD.
I haven't been with you since the beginning, but I will be with you until the end. You will always have our support. I hope SNSD continues to be successful and become the best girlgroup and show the world your talents.
Right now it's SNSD! SNSD hwaiting! S♥ne hwaiting! Let's be together forever. The Power of Nine forever!

Edited by dreamagain, 03 August 2008 - 12:10 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (04:52:29 PM) bot zzzzz
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:35 PM) bots*
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:31 PM) bot r crazy
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:26 PM) yeah
@  alice_ot12 (04:00:43 PM) i hate the ad spam
@  Keitaro88 (11:09:19 AM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium
@  kidrobot (09:44:59 PM) reeses eggs
@  bunnybelle (08:48:20 AM) <3
@  Keitaro88 (02:23:57 AM) 5