• This topic is locked This topic is locked
257 replies to this topic
xBeniBaby xBeniBaby
  • Donors
  • 741 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 11:05 PM

reserved.

-edit.

Congratulations Soshi! It's been a long year, hasn't it? But like you girls have said before, the ups definitely outweighed the downs. You've sweated blood to earn the fanbase you have today, and I'm so glad to be a part of it. Regrettably, I didn't learn about you until November when HyoYeon did the dance with Stephanie at the MKMF awards. During the Battle of the Muses, when you girls rushed out with so much enthusiasm and got into place, doing your choreography in the cute preppy outfits, I was hooked. You've hypnotized us all by your singing and choreography, and even when we snapped back into reality, you girls still showed us your true selves, only making your fans fall harder for each and everyone of you. SoNyuhShiDae has made history selling over 100,000+ copies of your album and I only hope we surpass it to 200,000 this time around. We'll all be waiting for your comeback! SNSD just isn't SNSD without all 9 to represent. I love you, Soshi! Fight hard and do good. Never let anyone stop you girls from being to people you really are. Prove the haters wrong and show why you have such a loyal fanbase.

Again, we'll wait for you to come back; though at times we won't be patient about it, we know the wait will be worth it as you guys never fail to impress.

Love,
Beni

Posted Image
If only the fans were as unified as the girls.

Member of the HyoHyperHunnies
Triple H Circle FTW!

hhuibb hhuibb
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 11:05 PM

Happy 1st Anniversary!!!

soshi, we will support u all always......
HWAITING

Posted Image

~credit-avatar+banner=eunsom_*~

Cheonsa Cheonsa
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 11:08 PM

HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY SOSHI~~~~~

It's already been a whole year since you debuted....wow....it still feels like only a few months ago that you debuted. The year has just gone by in the blink of an eye. I and many others have watched you 9 beautiful, strong girls grow and develop into even more beautiful and strong young women. Your music truly makes me happy and always brings me up when I'm feeling down.

I'll admit I had my doubts about the group when I first heard about you. I thought you were going to be the girl version of Super Junior. Then I started to watch your show from the beginning "SoNyuh Girls Go To School" and I've gotten to know you that way. Also, once I saw your debut performance and music video, I thought you girls were so cute, pretty, talented, and you seemed genuine to me. Since then, I've been hooked on to the SoShi goodness.

It is more than true that whatever hurts you makes you stronger. That was proven when you went through that incident at the Dream Concert where you were poorly treated and it seemed like in the blink of an eye, the crowd turned on you. You don't have to fear anything though. I and many others stayed strong with you, defending you and always sending you girls our love. You girls still smile everywhere you go and love all people, despite what they've done to you. That has been a true inspiration to me and I can always look at the upside of things now. Thank you ^^ You've experienced trials and tribulations not many people could imagine, and you've taken them in strides. I'm so very proud of you girls and I'm proud to say that I am your fan.

To the dorky umma leader Taeyeon, ice princess on the outside and warm girl on the inside Jessica, brighter than a gem Tiffany, dancing queen Hyoeyon, always cute and energetic Sunny, my favorite member black pearl Yuri, big eater Sooyoung ^^, more beautiful than a flower Yoona, and the adorable magnae Seohyun, happy first anniversary and may you you have many more successes in your lives. SNSD HWAITING~!

WE ARE SONYUHSHIDAE! RIGHT NOW IS SONYUHSHIDAE!

LET'S GO SOSHI LET'S GO! *CLAP CLAP*

<3 Kim Yuri

Edited by Cheonsa, 02 August 2008 - 09:42 PM.

Lynzeex3 Lynzeex3
  • Donors
  • 462 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 11:45 PM

HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY SOSHI! I can't believe its already been a year. :D I wasn't with you guys in the beginning, but I know now for sure, that I'll be with you guys til eternity. Your first year had quite some ups and downs, but I'm glad that you stayed strong through all these trials and reminisce the good memories instead of the bad, as Taeyeon umma stated in her letter. :) No matter what happens, we S♥ONEs will always be one Soshi. Please remember to always stay strong and fight together no matter what happens. Its your 2nd year now and I'm sure it'll be 100x better than your first year. :D You girls are truly beautiful inside and out and I'm sure you'll be very blessed with alot of accomplishments in the upcoming years of your career. You girls have seriously changed my life tremendously. lol. I dont think I'll be able to live without your music and without you girls. haha. Remember to always care for one another and no fighting! Lol, For those who are married, take good care of your wives and husbands! haha, There were some cheating going on in the past, don't let it happen again. Lol. Taeyeon umma I'm really proud of you for being such a great leader and staying strong for the "kids". And once in a while, its ok to break down too, you don't always have to seem strong, we all understand the things your going through, and were really very proud of you! I love you unnie! lol. For the other 8 members, I love you all just as much! Soshi wouldn't be there without the Power Of 9. You girls are my role models and inspiration and I'm sure alot of other people also look up to you. :) SOSHI FIGHTING! We'll always love you and stay with you forever. :D

HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY AND CONGRATULAIONS!! :D

Posted Image

Seagull Seagull
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 12:13 AM

-save-

GG9 GG9
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1634 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 12:16 AM

Happy 1st Anniversary 소녀시대 !!

Congratulation. It have been a year. Time passes fast.
The most important is stay healhty & show everyone you girls are the best.

sunphrodite sunphrodite
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1315 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 12:20 AM

To Soshi,
Thank you for always making me smile. You just don't know how happy I am when I see you girls. You made me see the beauty each of you who uniquely has it. Thank you always for making your 'Honey's' smile and continue to love you.

I'll always love and support you no matter what happens. I love all and thanks and good luck to your career also.

It's 9 GIRLS, 1 GENERATION. SO NYEUH SHI DAE FIGHTING!

-Eris

Posted Image
c: soshified :)

Ifa Ifa
  • Donors
  • 295 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 12:44 AM

save & reserved

Posted Image

roastednuts roastednuts
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 01:51 AM

HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY SOSSSSSHHIIII!

congratulations on your 1st year anniversary. Geez time flies by soo quickly, felt like it was yesterday. Keep up the good work, be strong and stay healthy!!!
GAH! soshi fans will always support you ^^
YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! FIGHTING!

miyachan11 miyachan11
  • Donors
  • 1865 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 01:56 AM

소녀시대,

You are all talented and pretty girls who share the same passion for music. Your hard work was paid off that you received a lot of love from your fans. Thank you for the inspiration, for the entertainment, for the fun moments, for having the POWER OF NINE! You are all amazing! Stay strong! SNSD is the best! I love you!

from,
Miya Chan
Philippines

Edited by miyachan11, 02 August 2008 - 03:25 AM.

miyachan11 : TWITTER &TUMBLR & YOUTUBE

2n08ocx.jpg

We're Nothing Without 9_ I believe in the Power of Nine

avatar - yoonvelyz & banner - annoyingorange @ Soompi

yukinOrave yukinOrave
  • Donors
  • 2108 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 03:30 AM

this is the only present i can give yoU.. D:
i made this while listening to all of yoUr songs.. <3
yoUr songs are really inspirations to me.. <3 hehe~
Unnie's and SeohyUn! hwaiting!!!
Posted Image
Posted Image
first of all i woUld like to congratUlate the 9 girl groUp that is more important to me than any thing that can be boUght..
happy first anniversary! and i hope i can still greet yoU Up to yoUr 10th? 15th? no i want it to be 20th anniversary.. hehe~

then i'll say my feelings for soshi:

if not for soshi I, Yuki won't be this happy everyday of my life.. <3
when i'm lonely and frUstrated i only watch some videos or even jUst listen to their voices i aUtomatically brighten Up..
Soshi never fails to make me smile they never fail to make me forget all that is bothering my mind.
thUs a kind hearted me is always shown not the cold and arrogant Yuki anymore..

if not for soshi i woUldn't know that i shoUld valUe my friends and take care of the relationship between Us..
jUst like Jessica Unnie wrote in her diary(into the new world single)
"Life hands us many different things good and bad.. one of the greatest thngs we receive is the love of a good friend.."
my friends whom i can't Understand a lot of times, friends that I sometimes treats as enemy..
Friends whom that hUrt me once and didn't know that i hated them since..
i forgave them after reading what Jessica Unnie said..
i love them now and i accept all oUr differences i became more open on things that i didn't WANT to Understands then..

the end i can't afford to make it longer anymore.. lol
maybe yoU say i'm jUst overeacting relating all changes in me to soshi bUt..
it's the trUth that's the level of my idolization on them.. <3
i'll sUpport snsd Until the end..
i'll love them endlessly, eternally.. <3

for soshi:
Unnie's and Seohyun: i know there's a lot of troUble facing yoU all now and some that is soon to come..
bUt i know yoU are all strong for that..
and yoU always know that yoU have yoUr fans right?
yoU have Us, cry and we'll also cry smile and we'll also smile.. :D
if yoUr happy then oUr happiness is doUbled and when yoUr sad it causes a lot of troUble inside oUr heart.. please always show Us yoUr smile and love each other, the yoU are doing now.. <3
never forget to pray.. <3
ahehe~
at first i didn't like them all, only Jessica Yuri, and SeohyUn..
bUt as time passes by all of them have toUched my heart..
after watching ggts and downloading almost all their song and any related vid of them..
i soon realized that not only Jessica, Yuri Unnie's and SeohyUn are important to me..
bUt all of them, as a whole..
i coUld never be called 소원 if i don't love them all.
becaUse they are one, soshi is one..
i'm proUd of myself. i can say that i'm a real 소원. i'm a real soshi fan.. ^^
becaUse i love them as a whole.. <3
that's all..
it's now girl's generation!
tomorrow girl's generation!
forever girl's generation!
love lots Yuki.. ^^

Edited by yukinOrave, 03 August 2008 - 07:21 PM.

If 9 is all I have, I'm satisfied- - - - being a 소원 is written in my heart

Posted Image
지금은 소녀시대! 앞으로도 소녀시대! 영원히 소녀시대!

Were NOTHING without | 9 Girls 1 Generation9

angelicdevil angelicdevil
  • Donors
  • 1257 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 03:36 AM

its oredi been a year!!! CONGRATS on evrything dat u hav done so far...stay strong n may we get to see more of u in da future!!
sry i cant do any cool graphics since im not so good at those...XD

love,
yana

EDIT:
i read the letter that you (TaeYeon) wrote...
omg TAEYEON I LOVE YOU!!!!!
it was very nice and sweet of you to write this out to all of ur fans...u really know how to make us so happy!!!!
THANK YOU SNSD! for everything that you have done for us so far to haelp us go through our lives with your music =)
YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!! GOOD LUCK in everthing that you do from now on!

Edited by angelicdevil, 02 August 2008 - 05:17 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

I'm a biased and proud of it soulmate of LiNafied I dont care

Tumblr1 || Tumblr2

LovingTaeSica LovingTaeSica
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2743 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 03:43 AM

-edited x2-
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SOSHI!

first of all, I would really like to thank SM for making this 9 member girl group which I never thought would be this famous and love by people... Happy 1st anniversary 소녀시대, I wish you all the best and always going to support you until the end! just hope Soshi will never end ㅋㅋㅋ!

well, if not for the individual characteristics of the members, I would never like them...

-starting off with there Kid Leader, Kim Tae Yeon.... one of my favorite members, at first I thought she was somewhat a sister of Boa because they kinda look alike but as time goes by, I realized that she doesn't look like Boa at all! I'm really happy that this Unnie of the group takes care of her dongsaengs and always makes us smile even though she said that she doesn't have any aegyo heheheh, no one will believe you TaeYeonnie... hehehe we will never leave you just like what you said on your fan meeting... 사랑해요!!!
-The Ice Princess of the group, why do you have many rumors??? well, I never thought I would love this cold-hearted member of Soshi at first, but slowly started to melt as time passes by... most of her fans call her "Ice Princess" but I think "GorJess" and "Sexica" fits her more haahahah! Unnie, don't ever change, we like you the way you are! Fighting... I love you!!!
-the American girl, hehehe your english rockz!!! I love your accent too.... brighter than a mushroom?? heheheh just kidding, brighter than a jewel, Fany Fany Tiffany... well, who would thought that you look great in short hair hehehehe.... Unnie, you always melt us with your famous "eye-smile" hehehe... Fighting!!!
-the first member I knew and the prettiest member for me,... well, I think she is really prettier than a flower, Yoona Unnie, how's your filming?? YAMD rockz, it is really a great show... hope to see you with Soshi in other important events, you have missed a lot! hahaha but I don't blame you... just do your best in acting! Fighting!!! 사랑해!
-Yoona, is that you??? I thought you're Yoona hehehe seems like the Twin of Yoona huh... Yuri-yah, bugbugbugbugbug!!! heheheh this Unnie has really great S-Line and when she does the "wave", you're too smexay and hawt!!! always be nice to your dongsaengs and unnies... Fighting!!!
-Maknae of the group, hehehe your innocent look fits your innocent voice but as time passes by, you started to be more like your Unnies and sometimes you kinda look like Yuri or Yoona hehehe, anyways, good luck to your studies and always be good to your Unnies... Fighting!!! Kero Kero Kero!
-SooYoungie, Jae Dong Oppa is in there! hahah, well I never thought you're the shikshin of the group, look at you! so thin! hehehe, how's your experience in Route O?? Unnie Fighting, good luck to all the things you're doing... you have improved a lot from acting, Dj-ing/Hosting, singing, dancing and eating?? heheheh...
-Hyo Yeon, well advance Happy Birthday hahahaha! Dancing Queen which at first thought would be the most quiet member because of her looks but I was wrong... hehehe she's really funny when she interact with other members and I know you will still improve in dancing (that is wow!), singing and with other activities...
-Aegyo Master who is the niece of mr.SM hehehe, Soon Gyu-ah!! hahhah, just kidding Unnie.... who would thought that this so called secret weapon is the member who has a lot of aegyo and always shows her aegyo to the "no aegyo" member(TaeYeonnie hehehe).... aigoo! Unnie fighting!!

SO NYEO SHI DAE/GIRLS GENERATION FIGHTING! 사랑해요!!!
HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY!!!

Edited by LovingTaeSica, 05 August 2008 - 02:55 AM.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Fanfic: COUNTING KISSES WITH YOU SO NEAR YET SO FAR FAREWELL MY LOVE

TAENGSIC, I WANT TO DREAM WITH YOU FOREVER BECAUSE YOU MAKE MY LIFE COMPLETE!
Credits: poorprincess.@livejournal-ava & pinkberii-icons+banner

d-jae d-jae
  • Donors
  • 188 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 04:01 AM

To our dearest SoNyuhShiDae,

It's been a year already since you made your debut. And you have reached through thousands and thousands of fans, not only in Korea, but all over the world. Even though I was not able too see you girls when your generation started. But I will see to it that I'll be someone who is soshified until the end. I hope somehow, someday I'll be able to go to Korea and be able to see you & meet you. Another year has started again. Build the future Girls' Generation that all of us have been dreaming and looked forward to. Always keep that smile and show the strength of character that no one else has seen. Always be in good health even though the schedules are tight. Always be the inspiration that bring strength, smile and hope for all those who look up to you. Thank you for being the SoNyuhShiDae that we love. May the following years of your career be full of LOVE, BLESSINGS, LUCK and PROSPERITY.

HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY!!!

SO NYUH SHI DAE...FIGHTING!=)

-Dan Jill M. Oblifias, a Filipino Mechanical Engineer from Saudi Arabia-

Posted Image

"LOVE SOSHI? BE SOSHIFIED!"

rey rey
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 04:02 AM

Go Soshi...Go Soshi...Go Soshi...Go Soshi........

I Can Always Love U All........................ :sq_silver_surprise:

sweet tragedy sweet tragedy
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 05:02 AM

reserved.

Posted Image
Posted Image

luvinsoshi luvinsoshi
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1524 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 05:13 AM

~reserved~

edit:

To the most lovable soshi,

First, i want to say congratulations to u~ one year seemed to be a short period of time when im enjoying sumting. i never got tired of u girls and u always made me happy.. pls always be strong despite the rumors and other negative things u hear..soshified and ur fans will always be here for you..

to taeyeon. from your butt fetish to your tragus piercing. we love everything about you..you can be sexy.dorky and cute anytime you want to. you are one good leader..ah~not good but your the best leader ever^^

to jessica. you may be the ice princess but the way you care for your fans and members[specially yuri, lol :)] makes our hearts melt. seeing you blush makes all gorjess fans giggle..i cant believe someone like you is possible. almost perfect :)

to sooyoung. eating much without gaining weight..our shikshin is the only person who can make miracles. singing, dancing, acting, modelling, being brutal yet sweet.what is it that you can't do? :D

to hyoyeon. the way your hair flies away when you dance. the way your muscles pop. and the way you move is so sexy yet adorable. despite your tough appearance, your heart is so soft..you might be the angel in disguise in soshi..pls stay that way^_^

to yoona. i cant even find one flaw in your personality and appearance..you are indeed more beautiful than a flower in every way..even laughing with your mouth wide open, how can you still look beautiful? even if you're having less time together with soshi, fans still and will always love you, gudluk ^^

to seohyun. maknae, the most innocent and pure person in the world. you may have not realized this yet but you are as beautiful as your unnies so cheer up and..you dont know how much fans worry about you..i am really impressed with your singing, dancing and piano skills despite your young age..work hard and stay with keroro :)

to sunny. your aegyo makes unnies, oppas, dongsaengs and probably all human beings melt and say 'aww~so cute~'..singing your high notes in ufo and even being a hiphopper yo~you dont need to prove anything now..you deserve to be a part of soshi because you're soo versatile..pls take care :)

to tiffany. out of all the members, you are the one who must be the strongest..seeing all the antis around you, being away from your family, it must hurt a lot..but you..you handled it all well..fans should be the ones to cheer you up but it's the other way around when you show us your eye smile. dont worry our mushroom, we will kill all the bugs in the world for you.. :D

to yuri. when i hear yuri, i say 's-line'.lol, that was corny..but your sexy wave makes our day.thanx for being a caring husband kwon and soshi fans luv you just the way you are..pls dont try to be girlier..but even if you will, we will support you till the end..continue being healthy and drink Ma juice forever^_^

roflmao, that was long.but, saranghe soshi..you will always be the best :)

SNSD is <3

Edited by luvinsoshi, 04 August 2008 - 07:23 AM.

Posted Image
avatar credit: Mellerz banner credit: mstar.

"Since we saw each other for about 5 years,
I can tell what they are thinking just by looking into their eyes." - Yoong

vivijunior vivijunior
  • Donors
  • 92 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 05:50 AM

____will be back______

rochee rochee
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 06:49 AM

-SAVE-

--edit--

Posted Image

So Nyuh Shi Dae

Posted Image

I'm really thankful that I got to know you girls better.
I feel really sorry for my self because I used to hate such lovely and kind girls.
because of rumours and gossips.. without even thinking if you're really like that..
Now, that I can proudly say that I one of your super fan..
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you girls for doing your best for us..
we or I promise to looove and support you as long as I can..
stay healthy and be strong !! ^^

I'm Proud to Be a S♥NE !!
SoNyuhShiDae FIGHTING ! SOSHIFIED FIGHTING !

Edited by rochee, 02 August 2008 - 07:33 AM.

11062410.png
A r t w o r k T h r e a d ☆
i LOVE DBSK•SNSD•SJ•WG•BB♥Always keep the faith The Power of 9

donghae donghae
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1247 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 07:00 AM

Dear, 소녀시대, Happy first anniversary :D
I hope you enjoyed the presents and the love from us since the start. i'll always support 소녀시대, now, today, forever. we'll continue to shed happy tears together, smile together & laugh together. 소녀시대 ♥ S♥ne (소원) = One. You have so many fans behind you, supporting you no matter what! The Power Of Nine

Love, Jenny

Edited by SUPERTOP, 02 August 2008 - 09:31 AM.

------©misternara@LJ
Posted Image
twitter / tumblr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot