Photo

Happy First Anniversary To Girls' Generation/소녀시대Leave your Messages~

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
257 replies to this topic
octi-eww octi-eww
  • Donors
  • 2514 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 08:32 AM

One year and yet, so much has happened for the first year of their career, much more than anyone could imagine. SNSD, as much as fans, have been on a rollercoaster emotion ride throughout the whole time. But what defines Girls' Generation is their strong mind, mentality, willingness and determination and those are the qualities that can bring them much further in life. And it deserves respect.

Hence, I think this anniversary, it's to honor how you guys have stood up to every situation that has come into your way and turn those hardships into something positive and that you all, proudly, improved from those past experiences.

The tears, blood and sweat that you all have shed this year, did they make you stronger ? I'm sure they did. And all I can definitely see it when I look at So Nyuh Shi Dae and what they have become, to the person they are today. That's why it should always be Girls' Generation.

Lead the way, girls and happy anniversary !

Posted Image Posted Image
beyond infinity = beyond 9 ♥

soshiful soshiful
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 08:43 AM

Happy 1st Anniversary 소녀시대!~

Time flies when your out there working hard, but at the end of the day you achieve something one way or another and you do it with no regrets. It has already been a year and you girls are slowly moving out of the 'rookie' phase and into the well deserved 'successful stars' phase. Congrats!~
Soshi fans from around the world will continue to support you along the journey.
소녀시대, 화이팅! <3

- 모니 (aka soshiful on soshified)

Edited by soshiful, 01 August 2008 - 06:16 PM.

Posted Image
SNSD JJANG!

Ghost Ghost
  • Project Leaders
  • 1613 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 10:45 AM

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, SOSHI~!

Wow, it's been a long year with many ups and down, but seeing as how you've all grown, you girls have found your way to the top. I hope that the next year will be filled with love and happiness. We've always been with you from the beginning and will always be there beyond the end. Together with your fans and supporters, it's time to turn Asia pink!

TaeYeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, HyoYeon, SooYoung, YuRi, YoonA, & SeoHyun:

It's only one year; eternity doesn't have a number limit.

Once again, happy anniversary and may all of your dreams & wishes come true!

Edited by Ghost, 05 August 2008 - 05:43 PM.

지금은 소녀시대 앞으로도 소녀시대 영원히 소녀시대
영원히 너와 꿈꾸고 싶다

cr; cheesinator <3

moonie moonie
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 10:51 AM

OMO~ happie first anniversary soshi ! (:
its been a 1whole year since your debut. theres been happy & sad memories.
buht you guys found your way through all the hardships & drama you received.
i will always be her to support soshi ! &members of soshified will always be with you as well~
&i love how you guys show your determination in finishing your goals.
it shows how hardworking & strong you guys are.
i really do hope you guys get to read the messages the members have posted on here.
it would mean the world to soshified.
so pls try to visit often in your spare time ^^
with much love frm a proud fan of soshi ~ !
keep doing your best & you'll be very successful in the future (:
also, try to get good rests after performing on stage, you will need the energy to fulfill your fans' wishes xD

Edited by moonie, 02 August 2008 - 09:02 AM.

cph cph
  • Donors
  • 446 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 11:03 AM

I should save, too~
*hides*

Avie credit: ㄹㅈㄷ Sig. credit: Pam~
property of cutedies.

"We're Nothing Without 9"

Twilight Twilight
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 02:18 PM

Wow, that's an awesome poster! I saved too :)

Waaah Waaah
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 02:48 PM

It's been a year already, it went quite quick. They've done really well and good luck to them in all their future activities. Can't wait for the 2nd album!!!!

cheesinator cheesinator
  • Donors
  • 2245 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 02:54 PM

savedddd**

but homg, i'm feeling nostalgic lol. it's almost a new year for soshi, yet i remember their 1st year so vividly. from their pre-debut to their single debut, to their album release. and who can forget GGTS? i'm kind of sad that their 1st year is ending, but i'm also excited. xP curse my mixed feelings. lol.

be back on the 5th to congratulate. =)

edited*

SHABANG SHABANG! woooooooooo it's the 5th in korea, and Soshi is finally 1 year old!!!! along with sowon (unofficially for 361 days). ;DDDi don't know if it's just me but having a fanclub name makes me feel closer to other soshi fans and soshi themselves, although i don't know any of you or them. haha. oh right, congratulatory messages. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GIRLS' GENERATION!!! it's been a long year, but we've made it till the very end. let' hope that our 2nd year anniversary will be just as glamorous and significant! it's a hard knock life out there, so let's just keep fighting with a happy-go-lucky attitude! now on to SPAZZ MODE!!!!!!!!!!! E$@#^#$$#$!#!@%@^$%%$$@#@@$@#^$#^$$@#!@~!#%##%#$^#. okay done.

소녀시대 & 소원 영원히 ♥

nhinhi nhinhi
  • Donors
  • 79 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 02:57 PM

save
Posted Image

Miwa_Chan Miwa_Chan
  • Donors
  • 1254 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 03:00 PM

Happy First Anniversary So Nyuh Shi Dae!

Where to start...So much has happened.
First of all, I'd like to say thank you girls for giving me so many happy moments! Just watching you girls be yourselves would make me smile. Also, being a Soshi fan has in a way made me more mature mentally? Being a Soshi fan has definetly changed the way I viewed certain things. So thank you girls for that.
One year, 365 days. You girls worked so hard and when everyone was doubting you, you proved them wrong. Most people said you wouldn't last but look, one year later and stronger than ever.
Soshi is definetly one of the most hardworking and strong groups I've ever seen, one reason why they're my favorite group ever. I've never loved a group as much as a Soshi, never felt such a connection to a kpop group before, so again, thank you.
I hope you will have another year filled with successes. Never give up and always stay strong, I know you will.
I will forever support Girls' Generation and The Power of 9 ♥

M__ M__
  • Graphic Designers
  • 4542 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 03:16 PM

Posted Image

One year of ups and downs
One year of songs and hit singles
One year of triumphs

One year of a generation

Send your dreams where nobody hides
Give your tears to the tide
There's no end, there is no goodbye
Disappear with the night

ListenJ! ListenJ!
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 03:39 PM

Dear Unnies,
Happy 1st Anniversary Wish You The Best of Luck In the second album i know its gonna be fantastic and to Tiffany:Thanks For Visiting Soshified 2 times, we Love you all, I Hope You Guys Will Get Health especially Kim Tae Yeon ^_^Always remember soshified is here to support you~!

Let's Go 소시 Let's GO~~!!!!

P.S Visit Soshified:)
Lee Hyuk Jae Is MINE....
너라고..... Oh Oh Only 4 You,Oh Oh Only 4 You
credits go to cherrybeam@sj-world.net
FULL HIATUS. until January 1st 2010. Don't Remove From Your PM List Please^^

pupluvgurl pupluvgurl
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 03:47 PM

--SAVED--

riribl riribl
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 03:56 PM

Save spot to be edited on August 5th

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Credit avie: Mellerz Credit siggy: s4r4_4jc@Sujunesia
★ What hurts them, will only make them stronger. True 소녀시대 fans believe in the power of 9 ★

We will become stronger thinking of you! I wish you become stronger thinking of us. We will protect. Until the end.
(Into The New World - SNSD)

TK TK
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1327 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 04:03 PM

save ofcourse
good job once again
lol

"Let's do a kiss of love." - Yuri

Posted Image

----------------------____________매일매일 써니데이...______________----------------------
we're nothing without 9

Sunshine Sunshine
  • Donors
  • 516 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 04:28 PM

Happy First Anniversary! <3
Is there a year already? The time has gone fast! A year has passed and hundreds of memories have you given us :] Thank you for all the memories you have shared with us! Next year, I hope you give us even more memories as we can remember until we die :b I really hope you have had fun with singing and dancing. Next year will be more challenging for you. I hope your next album is better than the first, I really liked the first album! Continue and do a good job! Never forget that you have many people who support you guys! Stay healthy! I love you all! I wish you guys good luck for the next year! SNSD fighting! <3

-- Love from Mari;*

Edited by Marih94, 01 August 2008 - 04:33 PM.

© CHI FOR PROFILE PHOTO & MON_x2 FOR AVATAR AND BANNERS (: ♥
Posted Image
Posted Image
VISIT MY BLOG, LITTLE SNOOPY ^^

d_S d_S
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 04:39 PM

Why people say "save" or "reserved"?
I don't get it..

Anyway..
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SNSD!
One year has passed. Your road is still long and many obstacles will try to block you way..
DON'T GIVE UP!
Give you best, SNSD!
We'll always support you...

축하합니다 !!
Posted Image

kris_argee kris_argee
  • Donors
  • 1206 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 04:46 PM

Happy 1st Anniversary Girls' Generation!
Wow, can't believe 소녀시대 is one year now.
Time went by really fast.
But in just a year, so many wonderful things have happened.
You've achieved so much.
However, these achievements doesn't stop you from working harder to be the best.
(Although for me you're already the best hehehe.)
The trials you've went through never dampened your spirits.
You still continue on showing us your true selves.
Your true personalities are one of the major reasons why we love you very much.
That's why we thank you for coming into our lives and giving us source of happiness and inspiration. S♡ne will always be here for you no matter what happens.
S♡ne will stick with you through thick and thin.
I wish 소시 to have many many many more birthdays to come.
Take care always and stay healthy! Let's go 소시!
icon by orangedeuce @ lj

kevinloser kevinloser
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 05:20 PM

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY SO NYUH SHI DAE /SO NYEO SHI DAE/ SNSD /GIRLS' GENERATION / 소녀시대 / 少女時代!!! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Whoaa it's been a year already... and you girls accomplished SoOoOoO much already!
You all did AMAZINGGGGG for the first album ^_____^!!~ Even with all the rumors and the boycott at the dream concert, you guys still remained strong as a group. All of you manage to make fans like us happy by showing your singing & dancing talents, great personalities, beautiful facess!!
We're all really proud SNSD fans, dont ever disband! :D
Good luck on your next album/singles/activities~~~
I'm totally looking forward to them!

소녀시대 HWAITING!!!!!! ☜♡☞

x1tzc1ndy x1tzc1ndy
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 05:48 PM

One year sure flies by quickly! I remember the first time I came across GIrls Generation, their personality (bubbliness, cuteness, talents) caught my attention right away and made me curious about this group. After watching Girls go to School, I became a major fan!
Congrats on making it this far and continue to strive for better in the years to come. This year has had a lot of ups and downs, but you always kept your heads up high and look towards the bright side! Its been amazing watching you guys improve more and more each day, whether it be singing, dancing, acting, or just maturing in your personality. Don't give up yet, theres still a long road ahead of you, but remember, your fans, us, will always be here by your side to support you all the way through.
From INto the New World to Baby Baby, to the endless list of radio and game shows, interviews, etc. I look forward to seeing more and more of those from SNSD :) Besides that, you have won numerous awards proving to the world just how amazing and talented you beautiful 9 girls really are! Continue being yourselves and continue working hard, I look forward to seeing more SNSD because..you guys are the sunshine to my day :D Happy 1st Anniversary!

Edited by x1tzc1ndy, 04 August 2008 - 07:43 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Keitaro88 (11:07:33 AM) >_> https://x.com/momosb...4269526388?s=20
@  alice_ot12 (11:24:10 AM) taeyeon is so pretty