Photo

[UFO] Sooyoung UFO Messages2011.09.10

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
82 replies to this topic
llc1281 llc1281
  • Donors
  • 1449 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 01:57 PM

As usual our baby shikshin is doing fine and being her funny witty cheerful self. So sweet of her for thinking of SONE and sharing her love to put us at ease with her precious video. :lolol: always thinking of food! the part where she do her aegyo "kyakyakya....." was so darn aaaaaaahhhhh :pinch: , and then she brag about her having skills :lolol: . :whistle: Well she's a lot better than me and to do it in 2 days, so cool. :lolol: SONE are trying to get a small hint from her about their concept on their new album. Good job Soo-baby for keeping mum! :lolol: at the cell regeneration part! she is going to be in big trouble with maknae if she don't get to sleeping :lolol: . Sooyoung SONE all over the world loves you dearly! :wub:
Thanks ssf staff for translating and sharing with us. :heart: :thumbup: :unworthy:

NicaSonetos411 NicaSonetos411
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 02:09 PM

Wahh!! Finally UFOs from sooyoung!! All her replies are hilarious! I miss her. :(
Hahaha what? she's resisting to eat?! :P and i wanna play with sooyoung too ㅠ_ㅠ Movie maker is food?!? Ahahahaha! Shikshin...but yes sooyoung you are very skilled. And ppl asking about the comeback but shes refusing to answer :P gotta love her! Thanks for the translations :)

Chi_Soshi_Angel Chi_Soshi_Angel
  • Donors
  • 1319 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 02:30 PM

I was so upset earlier because I saw this from SSF facebook but I couldn't get it on my phone nor could I find wireless! It was worth the wait! I love our dear, sweet Sooyoung! I am so glad that now that she is feeling better, she is taking the time to reassure the fans. There are almost no western celebrities that would do that and this is one of many things that makes me love SNSD! I love that they care about us just as much as we care about them!

Get well Sooyoung! We are continuing to pray for you because we love you!

SNEs and SShi - Sharing ❤ne Heart
anim_16fc53be-bbf7-a924-c506-10159c68e59
"That's why we're SNSD. We make up for each other's weaknesses"
"You asked us about our teamwork, but really there is no secret. We just live like sisters."

AZN13TC AZN13TC
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1576 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 03:26 PM

Sooyoung always sweet & kind to the fans
hope to see Sooyoung back on stage quickly
thanks so much for the translation :D

Edited by AZN13TC, 13 September 2011 - 03:26 PM.

bannerjessica.pngbannerjeti.pngbannertiffany.png

icon: pureSeduction / siggy: PudingBunny

LavaBlade LavaBlade
  • Donors
  • 1640 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 04:28 PM

Glad to see Sooyoung doing UFO!
it eases the worries of sones!
and it took only 2 days for her to make that video.

Thanks for the translate and share!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

5 years of Girls' Generation

SNSD | 소녀시대 | Girls' Generation | 少女時代

Jigeumeun Appurodo Yeongwonhi!

aleah aleah
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 05:00 PM

Reading through the UFO's and with Sooyoung talking about food...i want some food right now...N.O.W!!!!
She is toooo cute...not giving fans the details of their comeback...while they have us waiting in excitement to see their concept

uncesakti uncesakti
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 05:03 PM

she is so witty and funny,
and the video that she make is really touched me
i can not wait to see sooyoung onstage

thank's for the translation
sorry, i am not good at english :)

Posted Image

kbcc kbcc
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 07:12 PM

I miss Sooyoung. I'm glad she's fine now. I don't know why but when she mention about the members, it make me smile :) She's really kind and cares for her fans. I can't wait for their comeback. Rest well Sooyoung :)

Crayeons Crayeons
  • Donors
  • 902 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 07:13 PM

"Then you just say Expecto Kiwironum!"

Oh my gosh. Sooyoung is just so witty. :') And she's definitely a Potterhead too. kyaaaah~! :D
Her replies are just so heart-fluttering. While reading her replies I found out that I was just laughing here all alone. rofl.

Thank you for the translations! :)

Posted Image
Twitter | Tumblr | Livejournal
Locksmith? Join us! :{D
I am Bailey's Intern and Kakashi's apprentice as well.

snditzz snditzz
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 08:05 PM

Thanks for sharing and translating~
Sooyoung still as lively as always :X
She must be doing well now I guess =]
And I just love her UFOs too :thumbup:

J Teukie J Teukie
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 08:30 PM

haah had fun, as always, reading these UFOs
It's good that Sooyoung's feeling well!
She has some witty responses.
I think even if I learned korean, it would take me a while to understand.
thanks for the translations!
- J Teukie =)
Jessica is jjang!

jered7 jered7
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 09:21 PM

Awww. It was a long time since she last did ufos. She was probably bored not being able to join the members.
Ohhh. I loled when she said 'Expecto Kiwironum' OMG! She's such a Potter head! :lolol:

Posted Image

credits: P A R K J O H N @ SSF

sooyeonmyheaven sooyeonmyheaven
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 09:26 PM

Sooyoung resisting eating?! But she should be eating more than ever! Hahaha I'm sure she's just itching to get back and work with the members :pinch:
Our girls are always doing UFOs when it's so late at night. Maknae won't be very happy about it :P
Don't worry Sooyoungie! You'll be back soon and we'll all be here when you're back :D
Can't wait till their comeback!! Thanks for translating and sharing! :thumbup:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

영원히 소녀시대

sig cr: peachgirlxo@ssf

FellowSONE FellowSONE
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 10:04 PM

wow, it's great to see that she recovered and she's writing UFOs now. I liked her "maknae might scold me if I don't go to sleep" comment. hahaha, leave it to Seohyun to make sure Sooyoung gets enough rest :)

IceCaptain IceCaptain
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 10:31 PM

Yo I love that she decided to hop on UFO! when i get to korea the first thing i'll do is make a UFO account! .... okay maybe not the first thing but i'll be sure to do it so that i can say hey to the girls!

Also, Ugh her video editing skills are way better than mine, I guess i'll have to work harder to keep up with shikshin right?!
>=( :ermm:

soshibutler soshibutler
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 10:39 PM

Omo! I love you Sooyoungie! I'm sure you've become better now! See you onstage soon and take good care of yourself ne? Be extra extra careful now! You're the sweetest, Sooyoung!~

TY309sone TY309sone
  • Donors
  • 170 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 11:19 PM

LOL.. Sooyoung jjang... haha.. Wait, did i see right? Shikshin resisting her hobby? is my eyes having problem or that what she really said? XD oh well, must be the bitterness of the medicine made her nausea and lost appetite. Great that she is ggetting better now.. :D
And she sounds cute when a fan ask her for spoilers...XD Looks like they're all gonna keep quiet till the teaser is revealed by SM... Guess i'll just wait then.

Taengangersvow.gif

akwardlkw akwardlkw
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 11:26 PM

Is really glad to hear anything from here. especially the video the she made. Really enjoy it. haha. hope she will recover soon. :D

dan4413jwfJUH dan4413jwfJUH
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1180 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 12:09 AM

wow she answered so many!! so touched whenever the girls interact with their sones~~~ juz curious, why are some like blurred out? anyway, so relieved to hear of her recovery, stay well and keep strong all nine, SNSD fighting!
Jes♥♥SicaPosted ImagePosted ImageThe Soshi Theory- So Nyuh Shi Dae+Sone=9+1 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 Posted Image

PrayoonEka PrayoonEka
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 12:43 AM

Thank for the translations. :unworthy:
Glad that Sooyoung had a good time replying her UFO. Please stay healthy and rest a lot. :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night