[OTHERS] "A SONE's Last Diary"

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
214 replies to this topic
jessieca_93 jessieca_93
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 04:28 AM

i want to thank Soshi for giving such a new life or at least new happiness to many people.. i just maybe one of them in some way..
thank u for sharing this too.. somehow, it made me realise some things :)

changmin+mang doo i=lovestruck

Sone(s) are wonderful(^_^) !!!
Me love SNSD
jessieca_93 sometimes got sica-effect
Twitter,My Xanga blog ,Utube,Myspace Tumblr

Hikaru23 Hikaru23
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 04:54 AM

Omo.Why am I crying?
Some of you might think I am overreacting but its real I'm crying
Did the girls already read this?
RIP our fellow SONE..

Posted Image

Facebook Twitter Tumblr 1 KPop Tumblr

13elieve in the power of 9~

champfoxhound champfoxhound
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 05:39 AM

what a great post... goes to show how dedicated sones are and the overwhelming effect of the girls towards the fans out there

ams87 ams87
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 09:04 AM

Seriously hope this heart-wrenching message reaches the girls. Such a dedicated SONE. Its a pity he/she did not even get to attend the concert. My condolences to his/her family and rest in peace fellow SONE.

chongjb chongjb
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 02:27 AM

omg... it is sad... RIP... :(

Posted Image

hello_hello hello_hello
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 08:03 AM

Wow that was just really moving. Sadly she/he never got to meet them. Definitely shows the power of SONEs. SNSD, SONEs are behind you all the way.

CTaekwondo CTaekwondo
  • Donors
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 09:06 PM

That's really sad, but really sweet. I hope that SNSD will see this some day if they have not already. I would love for them to see a message from me, but I'd want them to see this even more. I hope this person was able to rest in peace having found something they loved and found a group that they could include themself in even if they never joined officially. And I hope that we all can gather something from this person's message whether it be to appreciate our health while we have it or to appreciate the girls while we have them. Wishing you the best in the next life, friend.

musicmint musicmint
  • Donors
  • 125 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 11:03 PM

this is so beautifully sad.
this person, even till the end, continued to support our girls.
my thoughts and prayers are with this person.
<p class='bbc_center'>"%20alt="%20alt=<br/><span style='font-size: 12px;'><span style='font-family: trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif'><span style='color: #ff00ff'>S♥NE</span>, <span style='color: #00ffff'>Fanytastic</span>, <span style='color: #0099ff'>Locksmith </span></span></span> Chase me: <a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.twitter.c...usicmint'><span style='color: #66CCFF'>Twitter</span></a> | <a class='bbc_url' href='http://musicmint.tum...blr.com/'><span style='color: #66CCFF'>Tumblr</span></a><br/><span style='color: #ff33cc'><span style='font-size: 12px;'><span style='font-size: 10px;'> </span></span></span><span style='font-size: 10px;'><a class='bbc_url' href='http://soshified.com...2252011/'><span style='color: #ff33cc'>Forever Yours (A Collection) | TaeNy</span></a> <a class='bbc_url' href='http://soshified.com...ck-home/'><span style='color: #ee82ee'>Back Home | TaeNy Ongoing</span></a></span></p>

lrastriker lrastriker
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 08:53 AM

I've never read a letter like this my entire life!! ....wherever you are may you be in good hands.. thanks for sharing this wonderful memory..

SNSDYoonaLee SNSDYoonaLee
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 03:50 AM

To the person who wrote this letter, rest in peace...God bless that person and God bless SNSD...please watch over the Girls and us SONEs...kamsahamida..

Posted Image

♥Yoona here!♥Yoona there!♥Yoona everywhere!♥Yoona 24/7!♥

♥♪♫ ¥óóñâ ♫♪♥

♥♥

9 Hearts for 9 special girls...

[/left]

9s9ne 9s9ne
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 08:21 AM

i will live as a SONE, i will eat as a SONE, i will sleep as a SONE, finally i will die as a SONE. So Nyuh Shi Dae and SONEs are ONE! the memories will never ever die... SOSHI HWAITING!~ jigemeun so nyuh hi dae, appeurodo so nyuh shi dae, yonwonni so nyuh shi dae, so nyuh shi dae saranghae!!~ <3

Nyokou Nyokou
  • Donors
  • 512 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:46 AM

This is really sad and beautiful at the same time. I hope wherever this fellow S♥NE is at, I hope they're doing ok.

:(

yoonabs yoonabs
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:55 PM

This is so touching, I teared up reading this~ I glad this SONE is in a happier place, and is resting in peace. ^_^

233jQ.png

cr; Pandagirl

G A L A X  Y  S U P E R N O V A

Takim309 Takim309
  • Donors
  • 1365 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:18 AM

Tears flowing down my face. I don't know who you are but you touched my heart. My you Rest in Peace where ever you are.

Forever Girls' Generation.

When you thought the whole world have stopped loving you. There are still 9 Angels giving their unconditional love to you.

ONCE A SONE, FOREVER A SONE

Taeganger's vow:

As a Taeganger, I promise to despise all aegyo, to remain secretive with my butt fetishes, to laugh whenever and however I want, to spread my 'amajjing!' engrish to everyone,

do everything I can to help Taeyeon in her quest to conquer the world, and to wear a mustache to make my TaeYeon proud!

EnzoAzu EnzoAzu
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:03 PM

Oh God... This is so sad. :cry:  I can't imagine how that person must have felt....

Person, who wrote this letter, I salute you and pray that the girls read this.

May you Rest in Peace and never forget your love to our lovely girls!

Twitter: twitter.com/EnzoAzu

snsd_sunny_banner_1_by_tifflebear-d46ueasnsd_seohyun_banner_1_by_tifflebear-d46u

>>credit: tifflebear<<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing
@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night