Photo

[PICTURES] 「GLOBAL GENERATION」소녀시대 4주년기념 선물4th Anniversary Support Pictures - More Coming Soon!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
482 replies to this topic
Soy Soy
  • Founder
  • 11961 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 11:51 PM

POPULAR

「GLOBAL GENERATION」소녀시대 4주년기념 선물!
It's that time again guys! This is just the beginning of the updates for the gifts/support items we're giving to Girls' Generation for their 4th Anniversary this year! Since 2008, we've been supporting Girls' Generation with a gift package each year to celebrate their years together and this year is no difference (we'll have a long journey ahead of us and more projects as they continue). We wanted to highlight more of their classy/grown-up style/womanly growth this year but we also decided to kick it back with a couple of fun items because we're always looking after those "girls" inside of them! Hope you enjoy our gift selection this year and thank you everyone that helped contribute ideas/links/time/effort into this project. We wouldn't have been able to do it without our staff/community! You guys are truly the best and continue to help us time after time! I'm so proud of us!

Without further ado here are the gifts!

Gucci GG Rings

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
(We've wanted to get these since the Girls debuted but have never had the chance until now. The Gucci brand has 2 linked G's that reminds us of the first Girls' Generation album so hopefully this ring will remind them of their first album and how far they've come and will continue to progress)

Tiffany & Co Pink Heart Necklaces

Posted Image
(What is SONE without the heart, right? And the signature pink color makes this necklaces the fitting piece of jewelry for the Girls to wear casually)

Mulberry Friendship Heart Bracelets

Posted Image
Posted Image
(A favorite brand of the Girls. We had to buy these necklaces from 3 different stores (2 in the UK, and 1 in the US) because of how limited the quality of these bracelets are. Friendship bracelets but with an upgraded/more-grown up appeal is why this bracelet was a must get for the Girls. It represents their bond together!)

Wildfox Couture Astrology Shirts

Posted Image
(A shirt for each girl respective to their different signs. Hyoyeon (Virgo "Sensibly Reckless") Sooyoung (Aquarius "Simply Irresistible"), Tiffany (Leo "Me First"), Yoona (Gemini "Trouble"), Jessica (Aries "Double Dare Me"), Taeyeon (Pisces "Dream"), Seohyun (Cancer "Imagine"), Yuri (Sagittarius "Happy Go Lucky"), Sunny (Taurus "Trust Me")

Victoria Secret Collection

Posted Image
Posted Image
(Collection of various VS iPad cases, shirts, hoodies. All stylish with a global supermodel theme.)

TOMS Shoes

Posted Image
(When you buy a pair of TOMS shoes another pair is donated to a child in need, various styles with sizes specific to each girl!)

Ralph Lauren Monogrammed Towels

Posted Image
(Towels to wipe off any sweat that comes their way from hard work..)

Cloud9 Watches

Posted Image
Posted Image
(Always have to make time for the 9 of them! Various colors but with the same huge 9 in the watches..)

Swarovski Crystalline Pens

Posted Image
Posted Image

iCade

Posted Image

Wishlantern Floating Lanterns

Posted Image

Fun Gifts

Posted Image
(Various fun toys the girls can enjoy together! Includes: DIY Kite kit, Flipbook kit, Grow Your Own Cucumber Garden, Make Your Own Gummis kit, Frog to Prince Kit, Grow your own Castle + Birthday cake, Various Popin' Cookin' kits)

Posted Image
(Scratch-off World Map so that they can document each country that they travel to/perform in by scratching it off the map and revealing it^^)

Soshiland: Global Edition

Posted Image
Posted Image
(Our staff members worked extremely hard to make this board become a reality! They added a "Girls' Generation" twist to the whole board and hopefully the Girls can enjoy it. From the game pieces to the money, everything has been "Soshified". These are the rules of Soshiland: http://bit.ly/qLqIfO and these are the props&ppl that worked on it! http://bit.ly/pxVq53)

Custom Andy Warhol-inspired Girls' Generation Canvas

Posted Image

Postcards from around the World

Posted Image
(All the awesome postcards that were contributed to our project this year! We wanted to let the Girls know that no matter where they are in the world, there is going to be SONEs =D The individual postcards can be found here)

Posted Image
Posted Image
(the awesome "pink" mailbox that was created and sent with the postcards for the Girls to keep^^)

Soshified Magazine with Messages!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
(major thanks to our graphics team, writers, and project leaders for pulling this all together! Hope the Girls enjoy the wonderful articles and heart-felt messages =D

Giftwrapped + Shipping boxes + Wine

Posted Image
Posted Image
(We put the anniversary stickers on the shipping boxes as well as the individual gift boxes. We decided to go a bit classier this year and wrap with pink & white tones^^)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Soshified Billboard in LA 'Global Generation'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkVQWvg_Etw
(http://soshified.com...ard-in-la-r1981)

twitter: http://twitter.com/soyuri
Global Generation

Save yourself time and check the FAQs before PM-ing me.

jered7 jered7
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 11:55 PM

My gawd! I love it!
Geez. The rings are gorgeous! Gucci baby! Hahaha!
And the swarovski pens, I bet they'd love it too. ^_^

Oh. I think the Astrology shirts really suit every member.
I love the icade! THey are sooo gonna love it. and the grow your own cucumber garden, Lol, I can imagine Sica when she sees it. :lolol:

Wow! I also want the Soshi land. Kyaaah! And also the pink mailbox. :thumbup:

Edited by jered7, 04 August 2011 - 04:25 AM.

Posted Image

credits: P A R K J O H N @ SSF

MoonSoshi9 MoonSoshi9
  • Writers
  • 466 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 11:55 PM

Wow...
Those rings are awesome. Perfect for Girls' Generation!
Can't wait to see the rest of the gifts, especially what's gonna go on the billboard.

Upon further inspection, I kinda want one of those watches for myself haha. The girls will love those I'm sure!

kpopaddict kpopaddict
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1472 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 11:56 PM

The presents are all so impressive!
I love the Soshi version of Monopoly and lol @ the Grow your own cucumber garden ^^
A great big thankyou to all the staff and sones who has helped in one way or another, I'm sure the girls will love our presents. :D

Edited by kpopaddict, 26 July 2011 - 11:10 PM.

Posted Image
b;pandagirl

St9rsAboveMe St9rsAboveMe
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 11:58 PM

Wow. Those GG rings have a simple design yet very nice. Watches are so colorful :P I like the pen & the ring most :) so pretty.. AWESOME ! the girls can bring it everywhere, :) are there anymore gifts ? ^^ keke

Edit:
These gifts are simply awesome ! Especially the SoshiLand monopoly set ^^ I love it! Ouh. And the magazine ^^ I believe the girls will have a soshiriffic time unwrapping the gifts :D SOSHIFIED daebak !!

Edited by Dum-angel, 11 August 2011 - 07:01 AM.

Posted Image

Beyond NINE

@St9rsAboveMe

-feel free to use my banner-

aBakedDoughnut aBakedDoughnut
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 11:58 PM

omg i think they will LOVE the rings! i don't know why but i can picture the girls wearing it ^^ I think gucci is a great brand thats suitable for the girls since they are such fashionistas and love some well-known brand names out there, thanks for all the hard work SSF! :D
Posted Image

Electrified Electrified
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 11:59 PM

LOVE those rings!!! Great job. The watches are okay. I think digital watches are better though. Nice pens!! Can't wait for more pictures and the explanations! Soshified jjang!! SNSD jjang!

As a Sooyoungster, I promise to cherish and love the Shikshin goddess; I will feed the shikshin whenever she is hungry.
I will be as strong as an unbeatable tiger; I will eat as much as I want despite what others say. I will cry if my heart wants too.
I will be the Shikshin's source of energy and happiness.

S♡ne and ♠Blackjack♠◄

On hiatus~

jolovessnsd jolovessnsd
  • Donors
  • 306 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 12:01 AM

The gifts look awesome! esp the rings! makes me wanna get one myself cos it's GG!! :)
thanks for the hard work sourcing & purchasing & packaging them for the girls!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Just a christian SONE who feels that the best action I can do for SNSD is to pray for them, every single day. :)
follow me on Twitter

leiyuling leiyuling
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 12:03 AM

WOW! these gifts look so classy!! not that the other ones weren't buy OH MY! those pens I'm impressed!!!
Soshified team you really are awesome!

♥Nadine ♥Nadine
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 12:04 AM

Wow! That's all really nice! <33
I'm fall in love with The Cloud9 Watches~ That's really pretty! <3
Anyway, I'll waiting for another~ ^^

SNSD & Soshified Jjang!

Posted Image
彡- - -Aristocrats of the Heesic Headquarters- - -彡
(╯5╰,)S E M I - H I A T U S(╯5╰,)
Twitter | DeviantART | Artwork Thread | TR Thread | Tumblr
Battle: X | X

Hyun (현) (衒) Hyun (현) (衒)
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 12:04 AM

Wow! These all look so amazing! Specially those Swarovski Crystalline Pens.

I'm so sad that I can't donate for soshified/projects, but good job Soy and others anyway! Hwaiting!

Edited by Je Yoon, 04 July 2011 - 12:05 AM.

지금은 소녀시대. 앞으로도 소녀시대. 영원히 소녀시대.

selphyah selphyah
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 12:06 AM

Those Swarovski Crystalline Pens are awesome and the GG rings. Nice choice people. i'll be anticipating! im sure more good stuff will come! (:

"Thank you so much to the staff who took nine average girls and turned them into SNSD." - Kwon Yuri

영원히소녀시대짱!

Sunnyl♥ver Sunnyl♥ver
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 12:08 AM

I am so excited!
I want to see them or chat with them here in soshified in the future!
Soshified Jjang!
----------------------------------------------

Whoaw!
What I noticed about the gifts are:
First: The gifts before were really for kids.. But now it's for Teens.
2nd: Everything is customized, I mean almost. The Soshiland and the SSF magazine are jjang! I hope you can sell those to the Sones but I know that it's for the girls only.
I really want to read the SSF Magazine... >.<

I saw you have a customized SNSD Uno cards, why didn't you include it here? Posted Image

I also wonder if other fansites give their idols customized things like SSF does.

Edited by Sunnyl?ver, 11 August 2011 - 01:26 AM.

Suntaeny1.jpg

ADPksoy.gif

(\ /) Berry
(^.^) Good

C(")(") Yo!

I ship SunTaeNy <3

If you're still Girls' Generation in the next lifetime, I will still be a S♥NE.

notirene notirene
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts

the presents are looking good so far !
can't wait for my of photos of the collection !
soshified and sones are daebak !
the girls will totally love these <3

Posted Image

cr/source: seoooify

xNiS xNiS
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

OMG those rings,pens and watches is awesome!!!!the girls will surely love those!!!!
good job soshified,soyuri and all the staff!!!!!!^^

Forever 9 ♡ Forever 9 ♡
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 678 posts

OMG . THE WATCHES ARE SO PRETTY AND SIMPLE :D . Where can i get one ? :PP .

And what's inside the pen ? Pink jewels ? ^__^ . LOL . perfect gift for the girls . Esp the pink otaku [FANYYY] :P

Forever & Always; Jessica Jung.

{{ tumblr ; twitter }}

itsSuperSandra itsSuperSandra
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 12:09 AM

The Watches are ah-mazing! So cute! ^^
I want to have one so badly.
Also the pens are the cutest!

Posted Image

"I don't think SNSD as a group will ever be broken apart,
even if after many years have gone by, even after we have married." - Taeyeon

musicmint musicmint
  • Donors
  • 125 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 12:10 AM

The gifts are looking fabulous already~!
I can't wait for them to see all of them!! So excited!
The girls are gonna love them!
<p class='bbc_center'>"%20alt="%20alt=<br/><span style='font-size: 12px;'><span style='font-family: trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif'><span style='color: #ff00ff'>S♥NE</span>, <span style='color: #00ffff'>Fanytastic</span>, <span style='color: #0099ff'>Locksmith </span></span></span> Chase me: <a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.twitter.c...usicmint'><span style='color: #66CCFF'>Twitter</span></a> | <a class='bbc_url' href='http://musicmint.tum...blr.com/'><span style='color: #66CCFF'>Tumblr</span></a><br/><span style='color: #ff33cc'><span style='font-size: 12px;'><span style='font-size: 10px;'> </span></span></span><span style='font-size: 10px;'><a class='bbc_url' href='http://soshified.com...2252011/'><span style='color: #ff33cc'>Forever Yours (A Collection) | TaeNy</span></a> <a class='bbc_url' href='http://soshified.com...ck-home/'><span style='color: #ee82ee'>Back Home | TaeNy Ongoing</span></a></span></p>

aria aria
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 12:14 AM

THIS IS COOL !
i want the cloud nine watch so badly.
hope our girls will wear the ring . FROM GUCCI ! lol

Posted Image
ava.:Alexis

itsagirlsgeneration itsagirlsgeneration
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 12:23 AM

Wow the gifts are awesome! Especially the rings since they say GG :)
The cloud 9 watches were a smart idea lol.
Can't wait to see the other gifts.
Posted Image
By: linkthedueler
Forever Soshi
Right Now It's Girl's Generation
9 Angels

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Keitaro88 (11:07:33 AM) >_> https://x.com/momosb...4269526388?s=20
@  alice_ot12 (11:24:10 AM) taeyeon is so pretty