Photo

[MAGAZINE] SNSD - Ray JapanAugust 2011 issue

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
90 replies to this topic
Kkabbekky Kkabbekky
  • Donors
  • 3560 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 03:09 AM

We had an exclusive interview with SNSD, who are presently in the middle of their Japan tour! The 9 girls answered 100 questions. For the girls of Ray generation, there are a lot of hints in SNSD’s words in order to fulfill your dreams. They also taught us what parts to listen to in the 1st Japan album.

Taeyeon
Born March 9th 1989
Hobbies: movies, listening to music
owner of an exceptional singing ability

Q1. Since you are one of the members do you know what SNSD’s charm is?
We are unaffected by honesty. I think it might be because we always have a natural attitude.

Q2. When falling in love what is the SNSD song you want to listen to?
I recommend ‘BORN TO BE A LADY.’

Q3. Who do you think of as your biggest supporter?
All our fans. They always support us and that gives us strength when making our next album. We always receive power from our fans.

Q4. If you were reborn what do you want to be?
A bird. I’m envious because they can fly!

Q5. If you were a guy which member would you want as your wife?
Me (laughs). Because I know myself the best.

Q6. What is the fashion item that you are aiming for this summer?
Because I wear short sleeves and sleeveless clothes, I have a lot of opportunities to show my arms. When I wear that I want a bracelet to accentuate it.

Q7. Tell us the secret to your beautiful skin.
Before a photo shoot I use a moisturizing pack. And occasionally I do a scrub.

Q8. What is the place you want to go in Japan?
Tokyo Disneyland and hot springs.

Q9. What surprised you about the Japanese culture and customs?
That already from early in the morning there is a live broadcast on the TV.

Q10. If you had a broken heart how would you overcome it?
I think time will solve everything.

Q11. What do you do when you can’t fall asleep?
I listen to music. My favorite artists are different from time to time. (laughs)

Jessica

Born April 18th 1989
Hobbies: watching movies and listening to music, shopping
Specialities: singing, English, piano
Raised in San Francisco

Q12. When all members are together, what is the atmosphere like?
It’s bright and very lively.

Q13. When imitating the ‘Gee’ or ‘Genie’ dance, what is the main point?
For both, the leg movements are the main point. Please check it in our music videos.

Q14. What is your image of Japanese guys?
They give off a careful and delicate vibe. In any action they do they give off a careful impression.

Q15. Have you went shopping before in Japan?
Yes. I like the Shibuya opening ceremony. Because we don’t have it in Korea, when we come to Japan I will go shopping.

Q16. What are the items that appease you?
Bags and shoes. When I find something cute I unintentionally buy it.

Q17. If you were reborn, would you want to be a guy or a girl?
Still a girl. Because they can be very stylish!

Q18. What are your thoughts on challenging yourself in the musical ‘Legally Blonde’?
I was able to experience something new. I tried out a leading role, joining a musical was new to me, but I had fun.

Q19. What behavior or actions of a guy would make your heart beat faster?
When he suddenly touches or fixes my bangs, my heart might beat faster. (laughs)

Q20. What do you think about the fashion of Japanese girls?
I have a feeling they enjoy fashion in which their personality overflows.

Q21. What sports are you good at?
I’m not really good in sports.... I like watching soccer, but I don’t really enjoy doing it myself. (laughs)

Q22. Tell us the secret to your beautiful legs.
I’m not really conscious about it.... sometimes I do half body bathing.

Hyoyeon

Born September 22nd 1989
Hobbies: movies, shopping, Chinese.
She charms fans with her powerful dance performance

Q23. What is the rage/trend among the group members at the moment?
I think nail art. I’m into leopard print, only when changing the color you can use the same design many times.

Q24. What do you want to do in Japan with the group members?
I want to go to Sapporo during winter and visit hot springs and other (standard) tourist spots.

Q25. What is your favorite part regarding your face?
My eyes maybe... And if not my eyes then my smile. Because people around me often praise me about it. I’m a bit embarrassed when saying it about myself. (laughs)

Q26. What is your favorite food?
Korean rice cakes. Ddeokbokki, ddeok.....I like anything that has rice cakes in it.

Q27. What are the sports you want to try out?
Swimming. Before, when we went overseas for a photo shoot, I played with the members in the sea, but I was bad in swimming. That’s why I want to get better in it. (laughs)

Q28. What do you think of Japanese girls?
All of them possess a lot of individuality, and I think they want to refine themselves.

Q29. When you feel down, how do you overcome it?
When my parents are around I can relax, so I return to my house, take some time off and gain energy.

Q30. What kind of atmosphere does your room have?
Simple and princess-style (laughs). I have lace curtains, the base color is ivory and it’s accentuated with pink.

Q31. What is your personality like when you are with friends?
A mischievous child. (laughs) I also tell a lot of jokes.

Q32. Your dance performance is popular, but what is the point you pay attention to when dancing?
In front of the mirror I think about my body angles or the position of my eyes or the movement of my eyes.

Q33. What can you definitely not forgive?
Betrayal. Since I’m the type that associates with someone deeply, I would get hurt very much.

Seohyun

Born June 28th 1991
Hobbies: music
Specialities: piano performance, singing, Chinese
The maknae that all the members adore.

Q34. While performing what do you think about?
With a feeling of ‘Let’s enjoy this moment’ I have fun.

Q35. What is the fashion you want to try out/challenge yourself with this summer?
Usually I stick to a basic style. But from this summer, I want to try out more fashion styles.

Q36. What was the moment when you felt the happiest?
When I accomplish something that I planned.

Q37. What is the occupation you want to try once?
A university professor. Because it’s a job where you guide students, who do their best in reaching their dreams, on the right path. I think it’s an occupation worth doing.

Q38. Does your fashion have to match the taste of the person you like?
It’s important to wear the things you like the most, but to a certain level challenging the taste of the person you like is also not bad. (laughs)

Q39. What is your dream for the future?
I want to do something where I can give a lot of people energy.

Q40. If a time machine existed, which time period do you want to go to and what do you want to do?
The future. Since civilization advances, I’m interested in how it will become in the near future.

Q41. What is your favorite number?

Q42. What times do you think that you are still a child?
When I’m not able to control my own feelings.

Q43. What Korean tourist spots do you recommend?
Gyeongbok palace. Because there you can experience Korean history and culture.

Q44. You are the youngest member, but what do you benefit the most from as being the youngest?
Because I’m an only child, I’m very happy to be loved by my 8 unnies and to be together with them.

Yuri

Born December 5th 1989
Hobby: reading
Specialities: dance, acting, swimming
Her outstanding style together with her health-mania is the result of doing yoga and sports.

Q45. After 10 years, what kind of woman do you want to be?
I think I want to continue with music like now, and it will be good if I can become a career woman, who enjoys life when having spare time. And one of my dreams is to be able to talk Japanese perfectly, so I can challenge myself by acting in a Japanese drama or movie.

Q46. What times do you think that you have become an adult?
When I don’t get angry, but show a smile instead. Now I can be more composed and I’m open-minded.

Q47. If you didn’t have your current job, what would you be doing?
Because I love music, I would be active in music anywhere.

Q48. If you can become one of the members for one day, who would it be?
Everyone is wonderful, but I never had the thought of wanting to become another person. (laughs)

Q49. What is the moment you are the most relaxed during the day?
When I wake up in the morning and gaze at the bright sunlight.

Q50. What dream would you like to realize in the near future?
I want to get better in Japanese. I also want to watch Japanese dramas without subtitles.

Q51. What Korean food or drink do you recommend?
Biji-jjigae (soybean stew). It’s a stew made with okara (soy pulp). It has a savory taste and is also good for your body.

Q52. What incident made you cry recently?
During acting class. My vocalization wasn’t good and I got upset.

Q53. Teach an easy to imitate health method.
Before going to sleep, look back upon your day and think positive. It’s very easy!

Q54. What kind of fashion do you like?
I like a chic style that uses black or gray colors, or I like to wear basic items in a simple way.

Q55. What are you interested in at the moment?
The direction of stage performances. I study by watching the lives and performances of overseas artists.

Sunny

Born May 15th 1989
Hobbies: sports, music, shopping.
She uses her bright personality and is also very active in variety shows.

Q56. In what moment do you get the most excited?
The time when I get rewarded for working hard. When I get good reactions from the fans, I feel very satisfied.

Q57. What do you want to do when it’s summer?
Vacation. I like the beach and I want to go to a tropical place where there is delicious fruit.

Q58. If you would change your hairstyle, what kind of style do you want to try?
A short cut! I want to try a very short cut. (laughs)

Q59. What is your favorite book or manga?
The novel of a French writer named Bernard Werber. I like the manga ‘ONE PIECE’ that depicts the importance of friendship and bonds.

Q60. What are the words of appraisal said by a guy that makes you happy?
‘You are charming’ or ‘You are intelligent and mature’.

Q61. What do you do if you forget a song or dance?
It’s important to keep your mind calm! I quickly get myself to calm down.

Q62. What is your impression of Japan?
Starting from the airport, wherever you go you have to follow the rules, people’s manners are good and the streets are clean.

Q63. What shopping spot in Korea would you recommend?
The three-lined street in Seoul (Garosugil). There are a lot of cafes and there are various clothes shops. Original clothes can be found there and it’s also my favorite place.

Q64. How do other people describe what your personality is like?
A bright and cheerful personality. I’m not only bright and because I can be shy I should work hard to get a brighter personality.

Q65. How do you relieve stress?
Sleep while watching TV or a movie. I like suspense or mystery.

Q66. What do you eat when you go out to eat a meal with the members?
Japanese ramen. I like miso ramen the most. (laughs)

Sooyoung

Born February 10th 1990
Hobbies: movies, music
Speciality: dance, acting, Japanese
She is very familiar with Japanese culture and customs.

Q67. What is the food that you’ll definitely eat when coming to Japan?
Fried oysters. I started to like oysters!

Q68. When the members are gathered what kind of conversations do you have?
We talk about good shops and the new songs of various artists.

Q69. Would you confess to the person you like? Or would you rather receive a confession?
If possible since I’m a girl I want to get a confession. (laughs)

Q70. How would you describe your personality in one word?
When I asked Taeyeon, she told me ‘You are like the sky’. (laughs) Since I never really get moody, I think it’s the atmosphere I create.

Q71. Tell us your favorite Japanese word.
Tabemono (food)

Q72. A recent incident that made you laugh?
When greeting in Chinese, I said ‘We are Sooyoung!’ instead of ‘I’m Sooyoung’.

Q73. Are you susceptible to fashion trends?
I think I’m susceptible to it, but I want to keep my own style.

Q74. If there is a fight among the members how would you make up?
By talking with each other. And also saying ‘Sorry’ with all your heart.

Q75. What movie or drama moved you the most until now?
For Korean dramas ‘Love Generation’ and ‘Painter of the Wind’. The Japanese drama ‘Nobuta wo Produce’ is also good. And the movie ‘Forrest Gump’.

Q76. What are you interested in at the moment?
Fashion, traveling and the artist P!NK.

Q77. Do you have complexes?
Of course I do.

Yoona

Hobbies: movies
Speciality: acting
A beauty who gives a neat impression.
Active as an actress.

Q78. What kind of existence do the members have according to you?
Sharing everything with each other without saying anything.

Q79. Tell us the dream that you have as a group.
By challenging ourselves with new things, I want us to become an even better SNSD.

Q80. What is your favorite body part?
Hands. My fingers are long and I never thought of them as being cute before. But since I’ve started taking care of my nails, I gained more confidence.

Q81. When dating during summer, what would be your ideal date?
I want to walk on a beautiful road on a good day with calm weather. During the evening, because the illuminations by the Han River are on, it would be lovely to go for a drive by the riverside.

Q82. What food do you dislike?
I’m not picky. I eat a lot!

Q83. What do you do to maintain your style?
Lately I do easy exercises at the gym. Even if I eat a lot, while dancing my energy gets used up.

Q84. What do you do on your days off?
I watch movies and meet up with friends. I also go to the gym.

Q85. What is the country you want to go to once?
Czech Republic. I want to go to Prague especially.

Q86. What do you treasure?
The album that has all pictures of my childhood pasted in. But usually my cellphone. (laughs)

Q87. What is your energy source?
I react very sensitively towards the weather. On a fine day I get excited!

Q88. What is your impression on performing on Japanese music programs?
I was surprised by the Japanese camerawork and the speed in which they change sets.

Tiffany

Born August 1st 1989
Hobbies: movies, music
Speciality: English, flute, singing
Raised in LA

Q89. Do you go out with the members?
We go shopping or to the movies. Recently we also went bowling.

Q90. What do you want to challenge yourself with in your job in the future?
Because the language that comes to my mind is English, I want to try acting in America.

Q91. What is the secret of being synchronized with all the members while dancing?
Because we are together all the time for a long time, there isn’t any pressure that we have to be synchronized, moreover we all aim for a highly perfect performance.

Q92. What Korean drama do you recommend?
‘Secret Garden’ and ‘Hwang Jin Yi’. Those are really interesting!

Q93. What are you bad at in this life?
Making people laugh. I’m aware that I can’t say anything amusing.

Q94. What kind of fashion do you like for men?
A style that looks rough with accents anywhere. Because you can understand a person’s sense of fashion by the accessories they use, I look at their shoes and watches. (laughs)

Q95. Is your sleeping posture good?
According to the members I sleep in one pose and very quietly. (laughs)

Q96. What was your dream when you were a kid?
I wanted to become a lawyer like Elle Woods in the movie ‘Legally Blonde’ or a singer.

Q97. What kind of woman do you consider beautiful?
A charming woman who is confident and passionate.

Q98. Anything in fashion that worries you?
Everything! When I want to wear a feminine one-piece, shoudn’t I choose shoes that match with it? When you think like that, it becomes “everything.” (laughs)

Q99. A message to all the Ray readers!
Thanks for always supporting us! Since August is my birthday month, being published in the August issue is like receiving a present!

Q100. What do you need now for the future?

Tiffany’s answer: Exercise. Because I’m bad in exercising, I didn’t do it for 3 years, but lately I train my body at the gym. In order to show a great image of myself at the Japan tour, I will exercise even when I’m a little tired.

Yuri’s answer: I need instruments or a guitar to compose songs. I went to a big instruments specialized shop in Shibuya and I wanted all the things in the store. (laughs)

Sica’s answer: To have dreams. I think it’s best to have big dreams. If people try what they want to do, they’ll work hard in order to achieve it. I also have the dream of designing shoes in the future.

Sooyoung’s answer: Exercise. Because as expected in anything you do, health is the most important, in order to build up physical strength you have to exercise.

Yoona’s answer: I want to improve myself in ability and mentally.In order to do that it’s important to be passionate about your work and it would be good to be more concentrated.

Hyoyeon’s answer: Words and languages. Now I’m studying Japanese, but before I was for nearly one year in China, so in order not to forget my Chinese I should study.

Taeyeon’s answer: I want to study music. I think that if you can’t make your own music, you can’t discover the things you want to do or how to express yourself.

Sunny’s answer: I think it’s necessary to make plans regarding SNSD, myself and my future. It’s something that can be said by everyone and I think it’s important to prepare yourself for the future.

Seohyun’s answer: No matter what you do (your) health should be maintained. Because you can’t get a healthy body overnight, it’s important to have regular eating habits and lifestyle and to take vitamins.

We are looking forward to meet the Japanese fans up close!

Finally they released their first album in Japan. Tell us what you feel right now.
Sooyoung: ‘I’m deeply moved. We have a lot of memories of working hard towards finally releasing the album.’
Taeyeon ‘We tried a lot of new things for the album. Because there are also Japanese songs made from scratch, it became an album where we can show a new side of SNSD.’
Seohyun ‘We came to know during the recording that we can sing these kind of songs. During the preparation process we learned a lot, we even could develop our skill level.’
What do you want to hear in the album?
Jessica ‘I noticed there were a lot of songs completed with a different feeling from the Korean songs. We can show a new side of SNSD, we will let you hear new music, I’m really looking forward to it.’
Yoona ‘What we showed until now was our cute side, this time there were also a lot of songs recorded with a cool and powerful image. I will be happy if the readers of Ray, when listening to this album, will be even a little bit confident and become positive.’
When the August issue comes out, you will be in the middle of your tour. What are you looking forward to during the tour?
Hyoyeon ‘I’m looking forward to meeting everyone directly. I think about what kind of reactions we will get. I’ll be happy if they like us.’
Yuri ‘I’m anxious about the point of view of Japanese fans. Also I’m looking forward to eating takoyaki in Osaka!’ (laughs)
Tiffany ‘I also love takoyaki! Since there is really a lot of delicious food in Japan, I have to watch out to not gain weight.’ (laughs)
Sunny: ‘Since we are going to various regions, our minds can get refreshed. To me it will also be a time when I can recharge myself and because the members are also nervous, if possible we want to enjoy the tour with a feeling as if we came on a trip.’

translated by Kkabbekky@soshified.com
spot translators: redsunset@soshified.com and arghninja@soshified.com

source: Ray magazine scans by snsdchina.com

*Team Y's twitter* My twitter*

Posted ImagePosted Image

credit yulsic sigs: taeyeon17

^9♥0♥22 ^9♥0♥22
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 03:12 AM

Thank you for translating! Will edit as I read~

I'm very glad to read that they've been taking care of their health. I myself pray that they will always be safe, healthy and happy, so reading this puts my mind more at ease ^_^ I'm also impressed that they've been planning to further their already considerable skills. I like that they are eager to learn and that they adapt so well. Truthfully, I think that this is why they are the top girl group of Asia, no, the WORLD

I love the SoShiBond hints in this interview :D They are really very close sisters!

"Q5. If you were a guy which member would you want as your wife?
Me (laughs). Because I know myself the best. "

Uh-huh. *eyebrow raised with a smirk XD* You sure it isn't Tiffany? /:) But the answer 'I know myself the best' is a logical one. I like it~

"When he suddenly touches or fixes my bangs, my heart might beat faster. (laughs)"
JeTi :D

Yes, Hyoyeon! Your smile is so very pretty! It's nothing to be embarrassed about! ♥ Be proud of it and show it more, gurl!

They love leopard print, huh? Jessica's liking for it is contagious, I guess. :D

Sunny wants a short cut? I think she'll look very cute and pixie-ish!

I also want to be able to watch without subs like Yuri, but while my language skills develop, I shall enjoy what SoShiSubs gives me. Thank you :D :D

Seohyun as a university professor is a very interesting image. I'm sure she can pull it off very excellently!

"TABEMONO." <- forever my beloved shikshin ♥

Once again, thank you for translating! This was an interesting interview that I liked very much; it seems they enjoyed xD

Edited by ^9?0?22, 01 July 2011 - 03:40 AM.

Posted Image

"We're nothing without nine."

zheming zheming
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3987 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 03:12 AM

Thanks for the very much needed translation,i will enjoy reading through this.
Please do keep up the effort.

jlBrH8t.jpg
Pre-orders & sales of Girls' Generation merchandisehttp://girlsgenerationgoods.sg/

Caricactures Caricactures
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 03:21 AM

Wow, long interviews! Thanks!

Oh gosh "Yuri’s answer: I need instruments or a guitar to compose songs." Ah Yul's aiming for all-kill, lyricist+composer!!! Amajjing.
And Seohyun's so righteous. Guide students to reach their dreams. This is the kind of teachers the world needs.

Thanks very much for translating again! Really interesting read!!! :D
Posted Image
As a Twin Trooper, I promise to always stay loyal to our Twin Generals,
To help and to support them in their dorky conquest of the world, To diligently
defend our YoonYul Alliance base, To assist their master plan of hair growth,
And to always uphold this Twin Trooper vow.

Posted Image

T.M T.M
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 03:24 AM

"Q2. When falling in love what is the SNSD song you want to listen to?
I recommend ‘BORN TO BE A LADY.’"

yeah 'born to be a lady' is a beautiful song!

"Q5. If you were a guy which member would you want as your wife?
Me (laughs). Because I know myself the best." ----------------> :ermm: lol. kekekeke~

thanks a lot for the translate! keep hwaiting everyone! :thumbup:

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.

Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking.

Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.

They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”

-Steve Jobs-

Addictaeng Addictaeng
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 03:29 AM

Did any one notice? Sunny is the only one without Speciality. Is it an error? Coz her speciality should be AEGYO!!!! <3
Posted Image

MoonSoshi9 MoonSoshi9
  • Writers
  • 466 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 03:31 AM

Awesome, thank you for translating. That was a long interview!
I love how passionate Yuri and Taeyeon are about making music. Gets me very excited for their future.

JxStar JxStar
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 03:31 AM

OMGGG thank you so much for translating!
I was waiting for this hehehe

ROLF at Taeyeon choosing herself coz she knows herself the best! hahahah

Posted Imageresist the ultimate dorkPosted Image

@JxStar_

MaRts122428 MaRts122428
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 03:33 AM

our girls are so pure and innocent in answering...
i remembered their debut days...(good times)...
they are still the same witty at the same time...
it is also nice to see them protecting themselves and caring about their health....
proud of you girls...

SNSD jjang!!
SNSD saranghaeyo....!! <3

Posted Image
SNSD is my life..... and it will never change....

xiaolanyang xiaolanyang
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 03:37 AM

interesting to know tiffany's been exercising recently.. haha shes glad she sleeps in one posture and quietly. secret garden fan ftw

yuyapinky yuyapinky
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 03:40 AM

Once again, thanks a lot for the translation! Aww, I was just moved by this one simple answer, "Since August is my birthday month, being published in the August issue is like receiving a present!" T_T I love it whenever she answers things related to her birthday because we shared the same date XD~ She recommended Secret Garden too! Aww,I hope Soshi have time to watch City Hunter as well! Wait,Taeng,u sure u won't date Fany when you're a boy?:P Sorry,I'm loving all TaeNy moments lately! <3

chill4387 chill4387
  • Donors
  • 196 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 03:51 AM

hee~.. thanks for translating.. i really enjoy reading dorky responses from the girls.. :thumbup: :thumbup:

it's good to know that they're aware of their health and always trying to keep fit and healthy.. and it's also good to know that they're enjoying themselves in the middle of their busy and hectic schedule.. :cool: :cool:

REy Indonesian Cyber REy Indonesian Cyber
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 03:56 AM

#wow,... nice interview,.thank's so much for translate this,...아, 고맙습니다. [A, gomapsseumnida.]

Soshified (소시파이드) SNSD ( 소녀시대, 少女時代 ), Jjang love forever,...Fighting

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

۞♫♫๑۩۩๑Global Generation™© 소녀시대®™ ๑۩۩♫♫ ۞

Facebook http://snsd.3owl.com Twitter Daum Korean http://blog.daum.net/rey11soshified http://yongseo.my3gb.com

sidh97 sidh97
  • Donors
  • 178 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 04:27 AM

thank you for the translations :D
been waiting for this ;]
keep up the awesome work ^^
now time to read..

firasalmira firasalmira
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2016 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 04:38 AM

thank you so much for translating this! ^^
i love their answers <33333
this

Q1. Since you are one of the members do you know what SNSD’s charm is?
We are unaffected by honesty. I think it might be because we always have a natural attitude.

(Y)

As a Twin Trooper, I promise to always stay loyal to our Twin Generals,To help and to support them in their dorky conquest of the world, To diligently defend our YoonYul Alliance base, To assist their master plan of hair growth, And to always uphold this Twin Trooper vow.
lPFDQoq.gif

dan4413jwfJUH dan4413jwfJUH
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1180 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 04:47 AM

WOAHHH!!! so much stuff!!! tiff plays the flute!!(ididnt know that!) and i thought that jess luved to play soccer!!!!! haha oh yeah and i felt kinda sad/helpless when yuri said "During acting class. My vocalization wasn’t good and I got upset. " noona, youre ALWAYS perfect in the SONE's eyes! dont worry!!!!! stay well and keep trying! oh and they are sooo healthy...haha most of them except tiff goes to the gym regularly haha! and dancing must be a good form of exercise too! oh and i like how jess said a guy fixing her bangs would make her heart best faster...*SO ROMANTIC*^^ and i found it inspiring when jess said that its good to pursue one's dreams, no matter how wacked out they may be! she wanted to design shoes...if u do that noona, im sure all your fans would buy alot from you!!!!! reminds me how i should be more willing to pursue my dreams, instead of procrastinating, and regretting later XPstay well girls...wow! what alot of stuff..SNSD fighting!
Jes♥♥SicaPosted ImagePosted ImageThe Soshi Theory- So Nyuh Shi Dae+Sone=9+1 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 Posted Image

Thommas Thommas
  • Donors
  • 194 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 04:58 AM

Q59. What is your favorite book or manga?
The novel of a French writer named Bernard Werber.

French book FTW !
But how could she read this book, was it translated in korean or in english ?

Q60. What are the words of appraisal said by a guy that makes you happy?
‘You are charming’ or ‘You are intelligent and mature’.

I knew she would say this !
Of course, she wants any guy to ackknowledge her inner beauty.
This girl wants to look "intelligent and mature" <3 god Sunny, stop it, you're already too awesome, how far will you go. The Moon ? Mars ? :wub:

Seohyun’s answer: No matter what you do (your) health should be maintained. Because you can’t get a healthy body overnight, it’s important to have regular eating habits and lifestyle and to take vitamins.

You will die !
http://soshified.dev...ode-4-211785132

Translation = THANK YOU :thanks:

global-generation-france-logo.png

jaque_02 jaque_02
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 05:22 AM

thanks for the translation.
it's really great to know them deeper. the funny side of them, being humble and ofcourse being themselves!
snsd jjang!
you know why? i can't really find a way to hate you my unnies!
i even love you each day.
snsd fighting!

한 주 명

S♡NE (소원)

sone_0508 sone_0508
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 05:54 AM

Nice to know that the members are taking care of themselves well. Each answer from each member mentioned the sisterly bond between the girls. It's so sweet to see the Soshibond.

snditzz snditzz
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 06:10 AM

Ooh~ Finally the subs =]
Thanks for sharing and translating all these 100 questions~
Took some time reading but it's worth it :thumbup:
I really love it when SNSD can express themselves and they're all so amazing individually too :X

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (01:34:00 AM) what is that bot doing zzz
@  cinderella@y... (04:52:29 PM) bot zzzzz
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:35 PM) bots*
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:31 PM) bot r crazy
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:26 PM) yeah
@  alice_ot12 (04:00:43 PM) i hate the ad spam
@  Keitaro88 (11:09:19 AM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium
@  kidrobot (09:44:59 PM) reeses eggs
@  bunnybelle (08:48:20 AM) <3