• This topic is locked This topic is locked
105 replies to this topic
Philip Philip
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 06:59 AM

Wow such a lengthy translation..
Thanks so much for translating it. I believe it is a lot of hard work.
Happy to hear the Girls are so fun and friendly. Looking forward to hearing more interviews by them..

SNSD Hwaiting!!

snditzz snditzz
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 07:38 AM

Thanks for sharing and translating this whole chunk~
I can see that they're really into the topic of food :yes:
SNSD's always soo lively wherever they are :thumbup:

noeyedeer noeyedeer
  • Donors
  • 332 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 07:44 AM

thank you so much for uploading this <3
Yuri ah, how can you fall asleep while doing an interview? haha. this reminds me of Invincible Youth when she fell asleep while making kimchi. i wonder if she was doing "me~rong" stick her tongue out.
wow, it would be JJANG if they release a video for this interview. it seems really funny.

Posted Image
지금은 소녀시대! 앞으로도 소녀시대! 영원히 소녀시대!

aleah aleah
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 07:45 AM

Thanks for translating the lengthy message. It is very much appreciated...seems like they had fun during the interview..im happy and proud of them :))) <3

DragonSpirit DragonSpirit
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 08:00 AM

Woah. very long and detailed interview. the atmosphere there seems to be so bright. the girls are as energetic and humourous as ever.

wish there was a video of it. :D

Thanks for translating!

SNSD <3

Check out my Carousell account for Soshi-related merchandise! All prices are quoted in SGD! PM me for more details!

https://carousell.com/watashiwafugu/

Feny Hweng Feny Hweng
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 08:01 AM

The thought of seohyun eating hamburgers......is absolutely cute to the max!!!~ I think her hamburgers would look like those on advertisements, all warm and nice! She'd make a good burger model! Ha, soshi's epicness still shines~ Poor yuri, she must be so tired! Reminds me of when she fell asleep while making kimchi. Sica still spacing out as usual~ Fany and her pink haha! And taeyeon's small obsession with the penlight....oh taeyeon, its okay, i have a liking for things that emit light as well~ Sooyoung and her boat LOL! Hyo is really random and funny heheh, and sunny, poor sunny, whatever she wants to say always snatched. Yoona and her choding-ness~ awwwww love you to bits soshi <3

AliveandWell AliveandWell
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 08:01 AM

lol I can imagine the chaos during this interview. They all seemed really cheerful and hyper. They were all joking alot :DD Wish I could see Sunny scared over a bug

sone_0508 sone_0508
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 08:03 AM

Thank you so much for the translation! In one interview but they speak in Korean and Japanese and some random English from Tiffany :) This interview is really funny. It must had been hard for the interviewer to do his task lol :))
SNSD jjang!

happyg happyg
  • Donors
  • 103 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:00 AM

Thanks so much for the translation! The interview seemed so much fun! It made me want to buy the goodies =D Too bad there is no video of this...

kushvh0 kushvh0
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 10:18 AM

I was laughing all along while reading this , the dorks are always fun xD im so happy because I can feel the happiness of our soshi dorky loves <3

Posted Image

Taemara - Taedako

zoulfrae zoulfrae
  • Donors
  • 210 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 10:26 AM

Awesome. Thanks for translating, Soshified team. :)

I bet every SONE in the world would love to come to the tour if they had the means to because this tour is a dream come true for the Girls. Even if we can't be there physically, I hope the girls know that their SONE, wherever they may be in the world, will always support them in their endeavors.

P.S. I hope if and when they release Japan 1st Tour DVD, it'll include this interview and show how the Girls' scramble for the recorder to say the ending remarks first. Funny kids. ^^

llc1281 llc1281
  • Donors
  • 1449 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 12:43 PM

Interviewer: Alright, Sunny!

Tiffany: Sunny really suits Japanese fashion.

Sunny: What I see...

Taeyeon: There are brands not in Korea!

Sunny: Probably...don’t say it Taeyeon! Why does everyone say what I’m going to say first?

Taeyeon: Nine answers about one topic, we said so right?

Jessica: Size!

Sunny: I suit Japanese size.

Interviewer: You fit the size?

Taeyeon: Mini size. (laughs)

Sunny: I’m not mini!

Interviewer: The perspective changed. Next moving on, you will go to Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, and Fukuoka. What Japanese food are you looking forward to?

Yuri: Takoyaki! Takoyaki! (fried octopus balls)

Hyoyeon: Ramen!

Tiffany: Now what worries me is that there’s a lot of good food in Japan and everyone will gain weight! No really!! It’s natural to always gain 2 kilos. I worry about that. But because I usually like drinks, snacks, and boxed lunches, and everything, I’m looking forward to each region’s special food.

Jessica: [Japanese] Really? [Korean] Getting fat. That’s not good.

Sooyoung: [Japanese] Yes. Near Osaka-jo Hall there’s that boat, right? It’s there.

Taeyeon: You said you’ll eat pear?

Sunny: You’ll eat a boat?

*boat and pear have the same pronunciation*

Interviewer: That boat? You’ll eat a boat? Boat???

Manager: Taeyeon and Sunny thought it was pear.

Interviewer: Ah, that’s what it is.

Sooyoung: [Japanese] I want to ride that boat and sight see!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: that whole part right there kills me seriously I have belly cramps and tears come to my eyes. I freaking love these angels. There will always be chaos wherever/whenever the nine of them together and that's a wonderful experience. All pass, present and future interviewers must/will have a blast with them because they're freaking hilarious and the atmosphere always so alive with them. I enjoy from beginning to end and smile all the way and so happy that they describe every actions were taken during this. It make us feel like we're there witnessing those precious actions, so freaking cute of Soshi. Kamsahamnida ssf staffs for the translations, seriously soshified staffs are the best ever :unworthy: :unworthy: :respect: :heart: :heart:

shinings(o)ne shinings(o)ne
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 12:53 PM

Thanks for translating~ I really liked all the answers, the food topic was funny :D
I like Yuri's last answer about having a 10th tour in 10 years<33

Posted Image

crazyshadows crazyshadows
  • Donors
  • 1000 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 02:14 PM

thnx for the translations, i enjoyed reading them :] <33
the girls are so silly and hilarious :]
i would love to read more of these interviews :] <33
Posted ImagePosted Image
choops.@ssf

asiangirl101 asiangirl101
  • Donors
  • 281 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 02:16 PM

oh wow that interview must have been crazy with all of the energy the girls have. i can just imagine it but if there was a vid for it then you can see their energy even more. but it was a nice read. thanks for the translations!!

Bluefire89 Bluefire89
  • Donors
  • 312 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 02:23 PM

Thank you for the translation! This is a must read for all SONEs, there's so much personality in the interview ^.^ and they're happy and hyper. Soshi is best when happy and hyper. I hope they release a video of the interview. Soshi Jjang. Their replies are the best!

aeh2 aeh2
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 02:40 PM

Thanks for translating! That was a very long and detailed interview, informative and fun. For me the most interesting part was this...

Interviewer: Do you have any food that you don’t eat, Seohyun?

Seohyun: Nope!

Sunny: She doesn’t have any.

Tiffany: What about hamburgers?

Seohyun: I can eat hamburgers.

Say what?! :o

biSCoat biSCoat
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1916 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 03:41 PM

LOL..This is funny...The girls are really a dork here...
To read this was like opening their books..
Vibrant and energetic..And hilarious!!

I love all nine..

thanks for the translation!!

FanFics->WGM for 6 days(REVISING)|JessiCAT| Identical :A suicidal dream

"The man that decided to change on the 12th hour dies on the 11th"

I l0v3 SNSD I l0v3 SNSD
  • Donors
  • 1192 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 06:57 PM

Thank you so so much for translating the tour pamphlet! It's very long and I really appreciate the time and effort that redsunset and arghninja put in. Thank you guys!

Taeyeon: You said you’ll eat pear?

Sunny: You’ll eat a boat?

LOLs, girls!! There's a huge difference between eating a pear and a boat!! lol these girls <333333!

The interview was overall super funny and it shows nothing but the true 9 dorky selves of these 9 kids. So genuine yet funny xD These girls/kids never fail to humor me lol

Also, I will be happy if we can be together on our 10th tour in 10 years.

I will support you gals till the end :)

35244r7.jpg

cr; teepani@soshified(Fany gif),me@soshified

LavaBlade LavaBlade
  • Donors
  • 1640 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:38 PM

A nice and interesting interview!
The girls being so noisy there.. hahaha.
And they are really excited when it comes to food!

Thanks for the translations!!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

5 years of Girls' Generation

SNSD | 소녀시대 | Girls' Generation | 少女時代

Jigeumeun Appurodo Yeongwonhi!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing
@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?