94 replies to this topic
IgneusGlacies IgneusGlacies
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 03:09 PM

thank you so very much for dedicating your time in translating this! :thanks:

it was funny how taeyeon answered this question:

5. What is the item that can't be missed when you apply makeup?
Eyebrow pencil.

if i remember correctly, in one episode of win win they're asked to rank each other based on who looks the best without make-up.. and shinyoung said that taeyeon's eyebrows are missing..

i'm also loving their choice of bags and shoes.. teehee..

it was very professional of them to continue the shoot outdoors as planned even if it was like 10°C outside..

another touching thing is this:

I came to realize I can’t be a ‘girl’ forever. But what we talked about with all of us, is that even while each of us are doing different activities, we want to be active as SNSD.

aww... a quotable quote from tiffany..

and as for this..

We wanna go global

you are already global guys!! that's the fruit of practicing 10 hours daily as trainees.. Posted Image

SoShi FTW!!!Posted Image

Edited by IgneusGlacies, 30 May 2011 - 03:11 PM.

The best use of life is to spend it for something that outlasts life.
---William James

Posted Image

co121e co121e
  • Donors
  • 435 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 04:27 PM

A very nice article to read and learn yet more new things about the girls! Thank you Bekky for translating!

Posted Image
Graphic courtesy of nin/nincomboob

jessicaslove jessicaslove
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 04:33 PM

Their answers really long to do things in private. Quality time with close friends and family.
With their current standing it would really be impossible for them to do things without public knowing.
They're so hot right now everything they do is headline worthy.
Thank you for the translate it means a lot. :)

Anyways, I was surprised with Sica's answer : Bright personality!
Wow! Maybe I didn't see it coming. Well at least directly from her.
From Ice princess to being Bright. Gee things really change for betterment eh'.
:)

It's never too late to try on anything unless your dead.

otan otan
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 04:55 PM

Thank you for translating and sharing. Almost all of the members do half body bathing and go to the gym. That's great! I enjoyed reading this article. How I wish I could own a copy of the magazine too. Anyway, SNSD Fighting!!

Posted ImagePosted Image

baekyeons baekyeons
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 05:08 PM

Wow! :thumbup: Woah. I didn't know Jessica goes to the gym xD Tiffany likes who laughs cute! ^^ thank you for translating!

foreverandayear foreverandayear
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 05:12 PM

Hehe Hyoyeon still likes the mysterious single eye-lidded guy. I wonder who he is. :wub: Well we got another hint though, he has swagger since she said like 0_O Chris Brown

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Aarons Kwok Aarons Kwok
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 05:45 PM

Omg I was listening to J.lo when I read Jessica's and I've been into her new CD lately. Hahaha smh. I love how Yuri's so into Ciara and Janet lately.

Can't wait for their new album.

sonyuhshidae_lover sonyuhshidae_lover
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 06:08 PM

thanks for the translation~

answer wise it seems that our girls have already matured and are already ladies.. haha. tbh i dunno most of the brands of shoes they were talking about.. i'm ignorant like that when it comes to fashion.. :teehee: i'm glad they have time to take care of themselves despite the busy sked with they're half body baths, going to gyms and everything..

5. What is the item that can't be missed when you apply makeup?
Eyebrow pencil. -taeyeon

honestly laughed when i read this and suddenly remembered shinyoung's comment on win win regarding taeyeon's eyebrows :lol:

9. What is the thing you want the most right now?
iPad2 -jessica

i'm sure she's envious that sunny and yoona already has one. then again i'm sure either the two of them would let sica borrow it from time to time~ :lol:

Posted Image
"Nine people who are very different from each other, have now become one"
-
Choi Sooyoung

JongHwa JongHwa
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 06:42 PM

wow, look at it, It's very interesting, well, Taeng like a kind guy the most eh?? I'll do my best then, :P
Anyway Yoona statement is funny too "nd I place my legs higher than my head when I sleep. " hmm, I wonder How she do it??? hehe, forget it, Thanks Dude, I appreciate it... ;)

Henry Taing Henry Taing
  • Validating
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 06:54 PM

I love Yoona's answers. She's so laid back but she still knows to get things done. And she definitely takes good care of her body. I hope she finds a guy who suits her well.

Mlostinspace Mlostinspace
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 06:55 PM

thank you very much for translating :unworthy:
Taeyeon`s ideal type is a kind person ? fany`s the kindest person in the world :lol: :lol:
Tiff`s ideal type is a person with a cute laugh ? :wub: :wub:

I can get my head turned by a good-looking guy as much as the next girl. But sexy doesn't impress me. Smart impresses me, strength of character impresses me. But most of all, I am impressed by kindness. Kindness, I think, comes from learning hard lessons well, from falling and picking yourself up. It comes from surviving failure and loss. It implies an understanding of the human condition, forgives its many flaws and quirks. When I see that in someone, it fills me with admiration.

— Lisa Unger, Beautiful Lies

kimbangsong kimbangsong
  • Donors
  • 1311 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 07:13 PM

I wonder about the interview on this photoshoot. The interview makes us know them better, but apparently the interview contained of fashion and such, half of it, which I'm interested, but I would love to know about their life instead. Should have known. Hehehe.
I like to read the answers for question 1, 2, 8, 9, 10. Taeyeon and Sooyoung's answers about their personality is quite funny. Taeyeon laughs like 'heeh', as expected from a dork like her. And Sooyoung, she can introduce members in Japanese. I would love to learn Japanese too.
Yuri wants computer because she needs it to compose songs. Wow, that's cool. She should have composed beautiful songs.
I love the answer choice of Seohyun about her ideal partner. It's a smart answer, as expected from a smart like her. A friendly person who is positive and has self-control. A brave person who can express his feelings well. Someone who does his very best at his job and love. That's nearly a perfect guy, I suppose.
And I couldn't agree more. I can see that Tiffany is, hmm, an ambitious type. She said it herself in the win win show. She's the type that wants things she can't obtain. I like that type.
SNSD will go global for sure. They're like dominating now. So go global are likely possible.
SNSD fighting!!!

Thanks so much for translating.
It's a good read.

tumblr_n1azkkN6hM1qitdj1o3_1280_zps3309d

보이나요 나의 마음이 Together 365 매일  
정말 그대 너무 사랑해요 My lovely J  

nyuhdae nyuhdae
  • Donors
  • 31 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 07:17 PM

i have such a deep love for these girls it's hard to come to grips with the reality that they can't be there forever. although tiffany and the girls realize that they can't be girls forever, even when we're all old and grey.. they'll always be my girls. i'll always look back on kpop and this generation as being the best generation, my generation, girls' generation's generation. :crybaby:

Trasher_54 Trasher_54
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5782 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 07:31 PM

The interview is so great, and I love the girls' answers to the ten questions given. So nice that Yuri wants a computer to compose songs, while Taengoo wants a car but needs a license first. :heart:

Thank you very much for translating the interview! I had fun reading it. :thumbup:

dolphinhamster dolphinhamster
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 07:39 PM

Thanks for translating..
Love to read their answers corresponding to the question
well, I found a bias here for maknae ideal type..
the first thing i thought in my mind is YONGHWA!!
YongSeo couple FTWPosted Image

And Fany's answer too..
seems like she's talking bout her real boyfriendPosted Image

As a Dandyu Gangster, I declare my allegiance to the Danshin Duo Mafia and vow to be of assistance in their mission to punish tall people. I will guard the pocket couple's underground activities at night, particularly those that take place inside their room. And I promise to support them in their public displays of affection, be it butt-grabbing or unabashed kissing. I shall, under no circumstances, revoke my loyalty from the Dandyu Gang. I am, and forever will be a DANDYU GANGSTER.

sone_0508 sone_0508
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 10:37 PM

Wah! Thank you so much for the long translation! The girls are recognized by both their talent and beauty. So proud of them! Hope SNSD with go global as they wish soon.
SNSD fighting!

peonyoil peonyoil
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 10:39 PM

Thank you for translating!!!! ^^
This was a lot of fun to read!! ^^
I giggled at Jessica's answer to the first question. "I have a bright personality." She's melting more and more... ^^~
They're gorgeous as always <3

Thank you again!! ^^

deifacisluy deifacisluy
  • Donors
  • 671 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 11:07 PM

Thank you so so much for sharing, this is a really good interview.
Hahaha gotta love TaeYeon and her eyebrow pencil.
Hmmm...was Yuri hinting that she might write new song(s)for their next Korean album? I hope so. :D
OK, I couldn't help but loled at Jessica's personality answer: Bright personality?? I want my Ice Princess back N.O.W.!! :lolol:

EApjC.png
Credit:Taeyeon17 & s9shimon

Caricactures Caricactures
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:24 AM

Oooh, thanks for the translation!! Nice to see them sharing all their little care methods. :) Had a nice time reading them. The girls are really into fashion! Sooyoung seemed so knowledgeable! All those brand names!!
It was so professional of the girls (isn't it always: :D) to do the photoshoot outside in the cold weather. :thumbup:

Yul's last 2 ans:
9. What is the thing you want the most right now?
A computer! A necessity to compose songs.
Is that a hint Yuri? kekeke!
10. What is the biggest luxury?
To spend time uselessly.
Same-same!

And yep, nobody can deny 9lobal 9eneration.
Posted Image
As a Twin Trooper, I promise to always stay loyal to our Twin Generals,
To help and to support them in their dorky conquest of the world, To diligently
defend our YoonYul Alliance base, To assist their master plan of hair growth,
And to always uphold this Twin Trooper vow.

Posted Image

DragonSpirit DragonSpirit
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 02:41 AM

Wow. thanks for the awesome translation! so good to hear their replies...some of them were really unexpected and funny too!

Check out my Carousell account for Soshi-related merchandise! All prices are quoted in SGD! PM me for more details!

https://carousell.com/watashiwafugu/

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing
@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night