• This topic is locked This topic is locked
94 replies to this topic
senpai senpai
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 05:36 AM

Thank you for the translation :thumbup:
‘We practice a minimum of 4 hours every day, but since we had to practice 10 hours daily as trainees, we can endure it!’..WOW..no wonder today they are the best girl group..^_^

kayrune88 kayrune88
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1886 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 05:48 AM

thank u so much for the translations..to tell you the truth, i really anticipate it..

one question, though..where's the translation for YoonA's 1st & 2nd question??

myfavisyuri myfavisyuri
  • Donors
  • 537 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 05:59 AM

Thanks for e translation!! :unworthy:

It really amused me to see the answer to the ideal type..

YulTi?

A person with a warm heart and with friendly eyes

Taeny?

A person whose laugh is cute.

or YulSic??????

A person who does their best at the work given to them. Someone who is considerate and reliable

As always love the girls' interviews!! SNSD HWAITING!! ^ ^. :heart:

tumblr_static_untitled-1.gif
   ->Forever So Nyuh Shi Dae<-

shizzles9 shizzles9
  • Donors
  • 1111 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 06:13 AM

Oh this was a really good interview, random questions but smart and different answers. Looking at it from afar, you realize that wow the girls have such serious pride in being a part of SoShi and they're so determined to continue moving forward, which is admirable and good. But at the same time from the individual interview, they're so different and diverse.

I love this, thank you so much for translating!

"Right, our relationship is just natural now. Conflicts and harsh arguments with each other, we are long past that stage." -Taengoo

Carol Sparrow* Carol Sparrow*
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 06:15 AM

Thank you so much for translating!
I really enjoyed reading it!

Awn, I even found Tany answers here! Hahaha...
SNSD jjang! Lovely girls!

Well done Soshified!

HyoTaeNy~ My silly smile~

SONE WHENEVER... WHEREVER... FOR YOU!

redlion redlion
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 06:42 AM

Quoting what Tiffany said in Q#10 "What is the biggest luxury? I’m the type that wants things I can’t obtain..."

I got really curious on that are those things that she can't obtain. looks like they're not material things.
Posted Image
Requiem aeternam. Dona eis, Domine

wobwab wobwab
  • Donors
  • 754 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 06:45 AM

‘I came to realize I can’t be a ‘girl’ forever. But what we talked about with all of us, is that even while each of us are doing different activities, we want to be active as SNSD.’

Quote-worthy words. This, together with what Fany said about being together with her fans for the next 20 years, will keep me full of hope for a very long time to come.

Why the answers to Q1-Q2 are missing for many members ... perhaps the magazine didn't publish them? :'(

The answer that took me by surprise is Sica's "Bright personality." I didn't expect her to view herself that way, but yes, it was the kind of answer she would choose.
The one I felt sure I can answer for Sica is Q5 "Mascara" and I'm correct. hehe

Thank you for the long translation. That was hard work, or at least it took a lot of your free time.
If anyone ask me "What is the biggest luxury?" I would answer :
"Being able to enjoy reading/understanding SNSD in any languages because of the English translations here at Soshified"
Translators and staffs, THANK YOU!!! I love you.

JeTi is illegally cute♡
애기싴, 천사파니, 융초딩, 리더탱, 김초딩, 깝율, 식신수영, 순규써니, 꾹꾹이서현
are 9 shades of love that brighten up my days. I love 소녀시대

T.M T.M
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 06:59 AM

Aisshh...Taeyeon and Tiffany like wearing one-pieces~~ :teehee:

their picture and dress are sooo amajing daebak..I really love it!! *and I want all that dress! :pinch:

hope they always healthy and happy...

Soshi Fighting!!

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.

Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking.

Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.

They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”

-Steve Jobs-

junta_m junta_m
  • Donors
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 07:19 AM

Well there you go, a lot of gift ideas for the girls. and good luck with Taeng's car though, it'll gonna take a lot of fund raising hehehe. Thanks for the trans, very good read. :thumbsup:

woopoochen woopoochen
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 07:31 AM

Waaahhh Choi Sooyoung! I'm a bubbly and calm friend haha. :wub:

Thanks for translating the article KKabbekky :thumbup:
Posted Image
"Why would you ask that question, if you're not going to believe it anyway? Unless you're SNSD, you'll never know."
-Sooyoung schooling MC Park Junghoon on his show March 8th, 2009

blackbeauty blackbeauty
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 07:43 AM

Is Yuri hinting that she will compose songs and use Janet Jackson's song for their concert????? Lol! Maybe but we have to wait.

rsz_1rsz_exoyul.jpg

As an EXOYul lover, we promise to love and live for our Wolves and Black Pearl. We will do Kkab dances while being the Light in your world. We will be Sexy and make everyone's world Stop and Hot like fire. We will Move your heart and Freeze all your worries away. As we Fly to your lives, we hope that we can Heal your pain and make them Disappear. Because in this Earth, we are like RainLightning, and Wind. A perfect combination that continues 365 days a year through Forever. As Black Pearls, we will dedicate ourselves to this Beauty and 12 Wolves who keep Growling into our yearning hearts. And just like Peter Pan and Tinkerbell, we wish they live happily ever after. Lastly, we will share our love equally and give our undying attention to this unique Pearl and her 12 Angels.

llc1281 llc1281
  • Donors
  • 1449 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 08:08 AM

Thanks alot for the translation really appreciate very much! I love reading what Soshi likes and their beauty tips. TaeNy likes one-piece outfits so adorable! Yuri obsessed with exercise good thing keep the body healthy and build good stamina. Anyway I enjoy everything thanks again! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Stan` Stan`
  • Donors
  • 601 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 08:16 AM

This translation for the interview was really meaningful, especially after the individual A&Qs. I felt really proud when I read from the writer's PoV as he/she saw our girls, and their aims to conquer globally.
:P So Nyuh Shi Dae fighting!

Posted Image Follow me on Twitter @iStan9

MCY MCY
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 09:21 AM

Thanks for translating. I especially liked riding the last paragraph. I'm happy to see Tiffany's answer: "I came to realize I can’t be a ‘girl’ forever. But what we talked about with all of us, is that even while each of us are doing different activities, we want to be active as SNSD."
Sometimes I wonder if the members will stay together for a long time or not. I believe in soshibond, but there are other factors such as their company and individual activities. but this answer assures me that they will, i just believe so.
Awesome if they're going global, but i believe it's very risky.

Taeyeons boy Taeyeons boy
  • Donors
  • 42 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 10:10 AM

wow that was a really good article i definitely enjoyed it thank you so much for translating it the girls really growing up and like other things i liked every part and had lots of laughs they are so much into fashion these days as i see on soshi style and vids etc. and i cant forget that they personally want other things they desire like fany who want things she cant obtain same thing is with me TT.TT lolol XD i wish i had this magazine they look so pretty these days the get noticed everywhere right fany! and girls dont forget to take some breaks in the 4 hours that you practice a day ^^
SOSHI HWAITING!!!

Jigeumun/Right Now So Nyuh Shi Dae!!!!!!!!!
Apeurodo/From Now On / Tomorrow So Nyuh Shi Dae!!!!!!!!!
Yongwonhi/Forever So Nyuh Shi Dae!!!!!!!!!

YaMMi YaMMi
  • Donors
  • 1524 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 10:58 AM

Taengoo doesn't have a liscence??lol

I agree with Sica, those shoes used in the shoot are beyooonnd gorgeous!!
But then I saw the price, still pretty but not as much as before

txtT0.png

HyoYeonORhxD.gif

xDemonX3 xDemonX3
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1126 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 12:43 PM

Thank you so much for translating this.
It's very fun reading all their answers..
I love Tiffany's quote.
Fany-ah you have fans everywhere already..kekeke

Gayle123 Gayle123
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 01:04 PM

I have a question: how do you sleep your legs higher than your head? Hehe! I want to try it too and thanks for translating!

carotte-chan carotte-chan
  • Donors
  • 183 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 01:58 PM

Thanks for the translation! Looking forward to the girls going global. Maybe that means we'll be able to see them more as international fans? xp
Sorry, wishful thinking T T

Fany wants something she can't obtain... interesting haha.
LOL Tae's necessity is an eyebrow pencil. I'm starting to get more and more curious of how she looks without drawing them in. It doesn't seem like her eyebrows are that thin, but maybe I'm wrong? Who knows?

It was fun seeing how the girls interpreted some of those last questions. Some went with material things and others with more general answers. I'm sure Sica will be getting her iPad2 soon from someone somewhere, since she mentioned it.

uYmiE.jpgndmJH.jpg

i'm such a dork lol xp
taengoo~ ♥♥♥
4/15/11

taengish ^^ taengish ^^
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 02:35 PM

Thanks for translating teehee
haha i tot taeyeon would say that since her legs are shorter *then do the cute pout* she wont have to look after it :D
Jessica would definitely love me :D Gonna do my best to make her feel happy keke

소녀시대 ♥

Jessica^^ 얼음공주♥

김태연,탱구,テヨン ♥[/i]

Spoiler

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down