[OTHERS] SNSD are worried about SONE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
224 replies to this topic
Icy Icya Icy Icya
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 05:14 AM

Yeah from now on as a sone i'll try not to say anything that will cause the girls to worried anymore...all i have to do is encourage them, love them, support them forever and of course do whatever i can to help the girls get love from everyone around the world...

SNSD fighting :wub: :wub: :wub:

IMG_8282.jpgEC9CA8ED83B1.jpg

지금은 소녀시대 앞으로도 소녀시대 영원히 소녀시대
As a Sone+Taeganger+Yurisistable I'll always support and love the girls forever
Forever9 (Taeyeon Jessica Tiffany Sunny Yuri Hyoyeon Seohyunie Sooyoungie wa Yoona)

taengsoshi taengsoshi
  • Donors
  • 613 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 05:20 AM

SNSD hwaiting!!
I'm sure the girls are taking good care of their health.
We definitely support them!!
Goodluck and have fun on the tour! :laugh:

Posted Image

So Nyuh Shi Dae | Power of Nine | S♡NE Forever | @taengsoshi

myfavisyuri myfavisyuri
  • Donors
  • 537 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 05:23 AM

yes stop saying Yuri why are u having a v-line
and questioning the girls' weights.

For one, no matter what is their weight, they are still e same girls tat i fell in love with.

SNSD HWAITING.!!

SONES LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!! :heart:

tumblr_static_untitled-1.gif
   ->Forever So Nyuh Shi Dae<-

kittyyul kittyyul
  • Donors
  • 588 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 05:24 AM

We believe in you, Girls' Generation.
Just promise us to take care of yourself.
We love you!

Soshi + SONEs fighting
!

Edited by szaida, 23 May 2011 - 07:30 AM.

jyeyih jyeyih
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 05:32 AM

yea, after reading this post i feel this is very true!
"I think that instead of starting topics or writing comments that are worrying about their health, SONE should be writing things like “We believe in you” and be full of energy so that the girls will be able to take strength from us."
everyone should start writing a post we believe in you!
yes, i do believe in them!
SNSD Hwaiting!! :heart:

snditzz snditzz
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 05:32 AM

Thanks for sharing this~
Somehow I feel so encouraged by SNSD~
Despite their hectic schedule, they still showed concern for all the fans out there :thumbup:
Isn't that what makes them so unique and special =0
Anyway, we'll continue to support them like always~
Hwaiting~~ :rambo: Always

yoonyul21 yoonyul21
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 05:46 AM

That's why I Love SNSD, they care for Sones too as we care for them..
I will be forever Sone.<3
I believe in SNSD that they will take care each other. WE BELIEVE.. <3

SNSD<3SONEs..Forever and ever

Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image

CHEATING IS FUN.

OhmGeeNie OhmGeeNie
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 05:51 AM

Totally agree ^^

though, we are worried for them, let's pray hard for them. And let's encourage them. Let us show some strength.!

Forever 9.!

SoShi with SONEs.! SONEs with SoShi.! Forever.!

Edited by OhmGeeNie, 23 May 2011 - 05:52 AM.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Banner cr: PuddingBunny

funkysaint funkysaint
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 05:52 AM

i guess they are eating healthy.! i will pray for them as much as i can, if they are having fun and are tired happy? (think they said this before) with their schedules, all we can do is believe in them <3 Soshi Hwaiting!!!!

i like the part that says 'they refuse to perform at a place if they cant 'tour' the restaurants . hahaha shikshin shidae!
Posted Image

Smartie Smartie
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 05:58 AM

okay! Alright, let's be enthusiastic~

Honestly, I was one of those SONEs who thought something wasn't right but now, I'm relieved :)

We believe in you, SoShi and we will always support you! ♥

hwaiting!~

SY4Eva SY4Eva
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 06:10 AM

I think the best thing about being a SONES is that the girls gets encouraged by us. I can't even remember how many umpteen times the girls have said that we give them the energy to carry on! So even in these times, instead of expressing our worries, let's really give the girls more energy to perform to their best! SNSD HWAITING!!!

I'll be waiting in Singapore till you come next year!!!
Have it ever happen to you that when you look at them individually that you say, " Ah, I like her the most!"
And when you look at them together you go, " It's difficult to choose who I like..."
That's the power of 9!
Right now is SNSD!!!

ratnadela ratnadela
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 06:15 AM

"I think that instead of starting topics or writing comments that are worrying about their health, SONE should be writing things like “We believe in you” and be full of energy so that the girls will be able to take strength from us."

WE BELIEVE IN YOU, GIRLS

:yes:

We will always encourage you, cheer you up
Do everything you want as long as you are happy
I know you know what better thing for your life

About your Japanese Tour Concert, to be honest, I really want to attend on your concert.
I'm so excited with your concert, I wanna see you sing your new song :yes:
I hope your concert will success and back to korea without any accident :thumbup:
I love You More SO NYUH SHI DAE :yes:

지금은 소녀시대 , 앞으로도 소녀시대 , 영원히 소녀시대 !!

Trasher_54 Trasher_54
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5782 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 06:20 AM

Well, I never get to worry about them much but I agree with the message. All I can do now is to support them in a huge way since they are still working hard.

I can also trust them with that.

:heart:

Ub the Bub Ub the Bub
  • Donors
  • 197 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 06:30 AM

Hmmm... OK, let's talk seriously about this...

I think the problem here, or atleast part of the problem, isn't really that we don't think the girls can take care of themselves... It's that there's a disconnect between us and their representation, and SM in particular. We're not entirely sure that they put the girls well being first, atleast not ahead of the bottom line. I mean sure, they can't just abuse them like crazy to no end cause then they can't physically cope with what they're scheduled to do, but they can push them pretty far and if they think doing so could improve the bottom line it feels like they would probably do it even if it hurts the girls long term... How to build that trust between us and the label though, I don't know how that's done cause suits are neither the most personable or trustworthy people out there. But this is something they need to work on...

But also, I'd be super happy if they stopped using the word "diet"... Every time they do I get a stomach ache... I'm just saying...

This is like a catch 22 a bit... We worry about them which makes them worry about us which makes us worry even more about them and so on... Really shows how closely intertwined we are though... I haven't really engaged in that many fanbases before, but I do feel that the connection here between fan and star, despite the star in question being unusually massive in popularity, is much more intimate than it usually is. This is truly a symbiosis here and if one is hurting the other one is too...

I'm truly sorry if something I've said have hurt any of them, even if it's unlikely... It's obviously the last thing I want... I have a tendency to be a bit outspoken about things I think and feel... But... I mean, they're not gonna make me stop caring about them cause you know, that'll never happen. I worry, it's my skill. But I guess I'll keep it to myself... Besides, I don't feel we need to say it anymore since it's obvious they know our stance in the matter... And also, they so don't need to worry about me... I can confirm that very little sleep was lost because of that exact thing and my food consumption remains unchanged... I can totally worry and function properly at the same time! Multi-tasking for the win! :D

jouls14 jouls14
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 06:38 AM

This is why SNSD and SONEs are one. They care for eachother! :heart:

We DO believe in them. They are capable of doing anything. Proven that they ALWAYS exceed our expectations. But sometimes, just sometimes, we can't help but to worry about them. Because we love them :3

But don't worry unnies! We are strong when you are strong! We will always support you ^^ Bless you :wub:

JeTiYulYoonTaeSunSooHyoHyun

Ms.Vampire Ms.Vampire
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 06:40 AM

Hey girls.. Hehheee..
Its great to know this... ;P
We will be believe in you.. All of you.. Hehehee..
I Love how they care for us... Hope this info is true..
Have a great time and enjoy!! Hehehee..

All9Sone All9Sone
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 414 posts

yay to the writer! for me, i know that our girls are happy and though they are busy, they are happy-busy which was revealed in their UFOs lotsa time. That's why i'm not fussing over them looking thinner and such, especially recently with Yuri. As long as she's happy and healthy, thinner doesn't mean she's Not looking after herself! Our girls are pro at looking after themselves!!! They know they need strength and stamina to perform great stages for fans! I trust and believe that our girls are smarter than that! Posted Image

*​Twinkle*​Twinkle​*​Twinkle*​Twinkle*​​Twinkle​*Twinkle​*​Twinkle​*Twinkle​​*Twinkle​*Twinkle​​*Twinkle*​Twinkle​*​Twinkle​*Twinkle​​*Twinkle​*Twinkle*

Posted Image

K.e.n.n K.e.n.n
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Oh my gosh.
What an open-hearted and tolerant way of thinking from the girls.
OK ! Lets encourage them, believe in them, and always pray for their healthy. :lol:
SNSD hwaiting ! :rambo:
Posted Image

sonyuhshidae_lover sonyuhshidae_lover
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 06:50 AM

they're worrying about us too :(
i think it's but natural for us fans to feel that way towards them since we know how tight there schedules are. but i think with us worrying and telling how much weight they lost or anything that is related to their health, they themselves start to worry.. maybe it's because to them as much as they are tired, they still want to perform in front of us fans as energetic as possible. we give them strength as much as they give us inspiration.
it's but normal for us to feel concerned, i myself too am concerned about their health i see most of them really have lost weight.. but then again i think we just have to have faith in them. they are telling us to trust that they are really doing well.. we just have to support them.. our wishes and encouraging messages are their energy!

SOSHI HWAITAENG!

Posted Image
"Nine people who are very different from each other, have now become one"
-
Choi Sooyoung

Stenhyun Stenhyun
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 07:06 AM

Aye aye Sir! We Believe in You, Our Angels! So please we don't have to worry each other and do our parts in this big family as best as we can. SNSD hwaiting!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot