• This topic is locked This topic is locked
112 replies to this topic
joohyunseo joohyunseo
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 07:10 AM

seohyun.. i really really proud of you.
i wish someday you'll be acting in drama.
i touched with your beautiful words. you're such a goddess.
you're parents must be happy to have a daughter like you.
i'm happy that i a big fans of you.
i hope you getting a boyfriend quickly. how about yonghwa? or kyuhyun? kekekeke

seohyun unnie.. saranghandaa!!!

Posted Image

YoonHyun Forever ♥ Yoona Seohyun ♥

Maelin Maelin
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 07:20 AM

Seohyun is really an amazing person! I also look up to her a lot. I think that Seohyun will do everything well because she works so hard at what she does. I very much would love to see her in a drama too. I want to see her do the roles that she has mentioned.

~Taeyeon~Jessica~Sunny~Tiffany~Hyoyeon~Yuri~Sooyoung~Yoona~Seohyun~

Twitter

angsk angsk
  • Donors
  • 168 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 07:37 AM

i love this translated article..
this really let me have a clear mindset view and thoughts of maknae seohyun..
she really been through a lot and mature through time after time, day by day
the different translation period time to time from ITNW, GEE, GENIE, HOOT to now MR. TAXI..
i saw the big changes ever in her in MBC we got married show with yonghwa.
makes me feel like she's just a perfect girl with such sweet thoughtful actions..
love her pure, innocent, hardworking and unique characteristics.
im waiting for you to graduate and debut in shows!
way to go, seohyunnie!
seobby hwaiting!!

love you~

Sunnyl♥ver Sunnyl♥ver
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 09:10 AM

Cool! She was recruited on subway when she was in 5th grade. She never dreamed about becoming a singer, and never had interest.
That's what I called Destiny!
Seohyun was destined to be a Singer or Popular person ^^

Suntaeny1.jpg

ADPksoy.gif

(\ /) Berry
(^.^) Good

C(")(") Yo!

I ship SunTaeNy <3

If you're still Girls' Generation in the next lifetime, I will still be a S♥NE.

Little J Little J
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 09:41 AM

I came to understand Seohyun more, not as the maknae of SNSD but as a well-grown individual. I respect her a lot because she has set a mindset and is focused on achieving her goals in time. Not to mention, she never fails to be humble and caring to her unnies. Soshi bond ftw!

Edited by Little J, 10 May 2011 - 08:27 PM.

2lAdK6j.gif
"You have to eat to live, right?"
지금은, 앞으로도, 영원히 소녀시대!

수영 + 수연; 탱싴. 9. 

asiangirl101 asiangirl101
  • Donors
  • 281 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:12 AM

the way that she talks in the interview is amazing. she sounds so increadibly mature for her age.
she makes you rethink what you're doing now and make sure that you live your life without regrets because that's the best life to live.
i really like that she considers her unnies her second family 'cause that's what they are to her.

you keep on thinking that way seohyun because that is a beautiful way to live and grow by.

doridorisu doridorisu
  • Donors
  • 752 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:18 AM

Seohyun is always such a precious maknae, and her deep thinking makes her even more precious for someone who is surrounded by 8 others who are older and suppose to be the wise ones (LOL).
It's just amazing how grounded you become under Seohyun's influence. I mean you can't deny Soshi kept their head down with such a naggy maknae or you fans who has that epic quote 'if you eat hamburgers you will die' stuck in your mind (but who is to say it isn't a good thing?)

To be honest I had forgotten why I love Seohyun at the first place (she was one of my top bias during my early SONE days) but then I went (not to say delusional) but deep into spazzing on how gorgeous Jessica is, or adorkable AjummaTaeng can be, how sexy Yuri is when she .......
/drools ....... oh -ahem-
--and also appreciate the beauty that it is Yoong.

Seohyun reminded me a lot of myself in some ways. I'm actually pretty hard on myself before its quite unbelievable, people say I've changed and gotten more 'relaxed' about it (which isn't a bad thing of course) but I think nowadays I'm totally losing focus of that (which is now bad) and this article just reminds me about that all over again. Of course I'm not going all out on it again but its one of those cheesy feelings you get and it fills up a huge happy/passionate balloon in your chest, like you could do anything if you really try.

Seohyun is amazing she is truly confident in herself and dreamed more passionately than I could imagine so I feel stupid for depreciating the maknae up til now.
I don't think I'll forget now

Seo Juhyun; forever inspiring. I'm looking forward to when I can buy a full autobiography from you. My idol. A true idol. Thank you for making us our better selves.

PS: thanks for the translations :)

"Whatever I say you never misunderstand because you know our true selves. Girls' Generation's journey was not peaceful as you know. There have been difficult times and misunderstandings and you have been supporting us through everything always believing in us. The pink ocean is so beautiful, it is more beautiful than Girls' Generation. We will work hard so that you will be able to tell anyone that you are proud fans of Girls' Generation" - Sooyoung

Official Fan Meeting, September 26th 2010

Now and forever, your wish.

shinings(o)ne shinings(o)ne
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:40 AM

I like that she has a lot of dreams! She`s such a role model for many people and for me of course!
I want to see her acting too, and i feel the same way as her im the only person that i know with the same thoughts but i like to be with people that follows the same path tooo!
Aigoo my Seobaby<33

Posted Image

llc1281 llc1281
  • Donors
  • 1449 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 11:48 AM

I would so love to see her and the rest of the girls achieve every single goal they set for themselves. I would so love to get close to them, if only once in my life I'll be happy with that. I really love and cherish their sisterly bond with each other :heart: . I don't really follow other girl groups like I strongly do with Soshi but seriously to me I don't think the other groups come close to having a deep family love relationship like our Soshi girls. I guess I'm bias like that, oh well! I'll always love and support these angels as long as I live. Thanks for translating, SSF staffs are the most hard working crew just like SNSD! :unworthy: :respect: :heart:

bhost909 bhost909
  • Writers
  • 3178 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:05 PM

Thanks for translating yet another interview cucumberman! This was a great one too, so many great things were said. I think one of the biggest things was said right at the beginning: she's only 21 years old! And this is in the Korean style of counting age I'm guessing, since in the western style age, she's still only 19! She can't even drink yet, but she's probably got the mindset of someone who's lived a couple lifetimes. What she said about being "narrow-minded" was really interesting I think, cause her members usually tell her to be a little more flexible in life, but it sure seems like she's able to justify it really well. What she said about arguing and making up with the other members was also really touching. How can anyone doubt the Soshibond when it keeps making itself seen and known everywhere? It's so obvious. She said a lot of great things about We Got Married as well.

It was a fun experience and I learned some things through program that schools don't teach.

For Seohyun, who puts so much of an emphasis on school and education, to say that We Got Married taught her some things that school didn't... I think that means a lot. I think what she said about small sincere gifts was also really sweet as well, that's a great quote. And she wants to try out a role like Kim Taehee in Iris? Oh boy... lol. I would watch that show just for her, to see her kick some serious butt, even if the drama ended up like Iris did. -_-

avatar: happymint@lj siggy: chef@ssf

Forever

I<3Seohyun^_^ I<3Seohyun^_^
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:30 PM

this is why she is my absolute favourite of the 9
so mature, so thoughtful

she certainly makes me think twice before doing anything

"I want to live a life that I wouldn't be ashamed of myself."
I'll keep that in mind :)

<3 seobaby
"I'm usually a type that I control myself to not cross the line. Others might think I'm narrow-minded. I also see myself as narrow-minded sometimes. But I want to live a life that I wouldn't be ashamed of myself." - Seo Joo Hyun
Translated by 오이사랑싴@Soshified

<3 I'm Seo obsessed <3

crazyshadows crazyshadows
  • Donors
  • 1000 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:53 PM

wow i love the way maknae thinks, so interesting..
my favorite part of this article was this park

"It would be a lie if I say I haven't fought with them. Like real sisters, we quarrel and get sulky on nothing important. I think our bond has gotten stronger because of it. We have a family-like relationship where we talk like nothing happened after quarreling. To be honest, it's hard to have a friend beside me in life, who has same dream as mine, and go to the same way. But I'm thankful of the fact that we're walking to the same path with same goal. So I can call unnies, 2nd family. I'm always thankful of the members because of it. (laugh)"

SoshiBond FTW~~ <3333 this is like the most wonderful and touching thing ever :] <33
Maknae's mind is so freaking awesome :] <333
Posted ImagePosted Image
choops.@ssf

sthiefs sthiefs
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 03:45 PM

Everytime Seohyun talks about life, I tend to think about what I'm doing with my life.
AND I thank her for that. :D

Silently cheering by the sides for Yoona

soulshi soulshi
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 04:04 PM

Thank you for translating this awesome article! Seohyun really inspires me, she’s so down to earth despite the fact that she’s a big star! I would like to see how she would act in a drama (:

YaMMi YaMMi
  • Donors
  • 1524 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 05:47 PM

Thanks for translating!!!

"My dream was to be a person giving lots of happiness and joy to others. As a trainee, I realized many people are really happy when they listen to music. Then, I decided to become a singer."

This is so sweet. I always wondered why Seohyun joined a performing group if she loved politics
& her education so much and this answers my question. She does gives me joy in the group.
Soshi is the ultimate mood lifter.

txtT0.png

HyoYeonORhxD.gif

daiawonnie daiawonnie
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 06:16 PM

unnie do you mean ur bf is going to be your past husband..ahahahhaa i hope so...hahaha anyways unnie live a good life and u shud know i respected u a lot unnie...ur the best... :respect: :thumbup:
Posted Image

Jigeumun SeoTaeSooHyo Shidae!!!

SNSD L-o-V-e SNSD L-o-V-e
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 09:26 PM

thank for translates..
she really a girl full of passion and dream in her life... :thumbup:
hope can see her in different charaters in tv as she wish...

T.M T.M
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:53 PM

every member of SNSD always give me inspiration, especially Tiffany..and now Seohyun!

I thanks to God that I can see their perspective of life,

their opinion about live a life.,and other things that give me strong motivation to do my best.

ah~~ SNSD for life!

SNSD saranghae~

keep the faith for 9!

Hwaitaeng!

"It would be a lie if I say I haven't fought with them. Like real sisters, we quarrel and get sulky on nothing important. I think our bond has gotten stronger because of it. We have a family-like relationship where we talk like nothing happened after quarreling"

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.

Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking.

Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.

They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”

-Steve Jobs-

chang_lunnie chang_lunnie
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 11:17 PM

T_T this interview give me sooo much tears....

Seohyun, U are an amazing girl

U has an unique characters

well, thanks for translates...

zeuz zeuz
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 12:16 AM

Thanks for the translation,
Maknae is really pretty and very mature...
Love seohyun even more after reading this :wub:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing