[INTERVIEW] Soshi Seohyun, "Interested in what is justice"5.3.11

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
76 replies to this topic
ZeeKayYee ZeeKayYee
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 10:31 PM

SeoHyun is really a goddess... Where can you find fault with her???

Well, she can be stubborn sometimes, but that can also come across as having her own principles xD
Posted Image

Credit: cream

HAPPYSONE :) HAPPYSONE :)
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 11:00 PM

NGAWWWW~~
we love you too seohyun! your fans ^^ keke
im very proud of her, from what she has been through
she experienced many things esp love, LOL yongseo just so lovable <3
seohyun please be safe, healthy in the near future ^^~~~~~!

chacha01 chacha01
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 04:31 AM

whoaaaa :o Seohyun ah why are you soo perfect :unworthy: soo smart :thumbup: soo beautiful :thumbup: and has soo many talents :thumbsup:

Posted Image
♥~FoReVeR~09~♥

snsdkyungsan snsdkyungsan
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 08:47 PM

Seohyun really read a lot of books!!!

and she love gogumas a lot! purple goguma,chestnut goguma and pumpkin goguma LOL i haven't tried these before!!!

and Seohyun really respect everything she does even if it is a small thing,she really puts in a lot of effort!

Seohyun is my role model!
Posted Image

Stenhyun Stenhyun
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 04:50 AM

the more i know about her, the more i like her. this is really perfect. how can she lives with an upright principle in this crazy world.
When i read this , i really want to have a personality like her, life according my belief.

Posted Image

amorsheen amorsheen
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 05:30 AM

I think our makanae matured alot these days. The way she answered the questions and expressed herself reveals how sincere and honest she is as a person. I think she really is a deep thinker, thoroughly thinking the consequences of her actions before acting it.
Thanks for such an insightful translation, through this I think I know Seohyun more and understands her more. I'm really looking forward to see her in a variety show, where she can showcase her honest and righteous persona.

Thank you again!
SNSD fighting!
YoonYul Forever & YulSic Foever!!!!
Posted Image

susil susil
  • Stylists
  • 595 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 06:13 AM

Thanks for the translation of this article ^^
Soehyun seems to be an absolutely admireable young woman... Could there even be a better role model? :)

Sachiko Yui Sachiko Yui
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 05:56 PM

Awww~ that's a very nice interview with Seohyun! She's really caring and I love it. <3 I really admire her she always have the things that makes a girl special. :D Way to go Seohyun! > 3 <

hyunieeee hyunieeee
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 04:53 AM

Recently, Seohyun was deeply moved by reading a book 'Justice: What's the right thing to do?' by Harvard professor Michael Sandel.
While she was reading the book, she constantly asked herself, 'Am I going into right path?' and 'Am I acting according to my beliefs?'.

Seohyun thinks a lot and has careful personality, that she definitely might have concern about obvious things. As a woman in early 20's, she said she lives life asking philosophical questions, setting her own rules.

^ Well, when I read this paragraph.
I can definitely she's very smart and she's a really wide reader.
This is one of the strong points of Seohyun.
And this is what makes her stand out I guess.

Anyways, this was a fun article to read.
I practically loved it.

Thanks for translating :)

wsFL5.png

------------------今タイムマシーン

ImZerO ImZerO
  • Donors
  • 2238 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 07:54 PM

Thanks so much for the translations. I really appreciated it.
She really is a careful person. always thinks first before act.
and she really has a unique personality.

nyuhdae nyuhdae
  • Donors
  • 31 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:46 PM

anyone else reading this book? i just started. it's a nice read.. pretty interesting. there's one part in the book that talks about a survey conducted by psychologists or whatnot. how much money would it take for a person to eat an earthworm or live the rest of their lives in kansas or pull out their tooth for example... all of it with assigned values to try and determine the value of a human life. on some questions, one third of the respondents replied that it would take an immeasurable amount. see i think psychologists and philosophers, all those social pundits got it all wrong.. they just need to find what makes a person tick. keep all your gold and your green peices of paper, the value of my life is cheap.. just give me kim taeyeon and i would happily die atleast one lifetime for her. :coffee: i know i know, it's asking for too much. :yucky: MERONG!

yooNa! yooNa!
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 05:18 PM

her brain's thought doesn't match her age at all
dont u think so~
i like her innocent style but somtimes her thinking is kinda weird~

treeee- treeee-
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 11:56 AM

this interview really allowed me to know what maknae is actually thinking. she's just so not superficial, because she reflected after reading, unlike the most of us who doesnt do it. just omg. maknae fighting ! thankyou SSF !

Syringe656 Syringe656
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 02:37 AM

Really neat interview :)
As expected of Seohyun to worry about the future, as well the sweet potato gifts xD

taengster taengster
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 12:08 AM

What is Justice by Micheal Sandel? Oh my God. I love that guy too! I've been watching all the Justice Harvard lectures on YouTube even though I'm only in middle school. :) I have something similar to Seohyun unnie!! That's great.
Yes political philosophy and justice is very interesting. So well rounded... Love her!

abbyabe abbyabe
  • Donors
  • 486 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 07:17 AM

no doubt its SNSD wise and mature maknae, Seo JooHyun hahaha <33
her thought is full of deep thought.
if her unnies were asked to fill that, the answer wouldnt be as thoughtful as their maknae kkkkk

9b5_zps345772bf.png9b6_zpse73eefaa.png

우리 오래 오래 가자~! ♥

cr. sayhellotothestars

Goguma-Love Goguma-Love
  • Donors
  • 1015 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:55 PM

I am reading this well after it was released. I became a SONE around that time and wasn't yet following each article as they came out. I am delighted to find a book recommendation that I can actually find in my language and purchase. Just bought the book and can't wait to find out what Seohyun was so enamored with at the time. She is younger, but such an amazing role model. It would be an honor for me to read the same book as she and try to figure out what makes her tick. I was also happy to read that she has done some more composing on her own. Hopefully one day she'll make it onto an SNSD album, or maybe another SMTown artist.

This is one very complex person that many dismiss as being boring. Boy, are they missing out. One of the most interesting people I've ever come to know about. Thank you for the translation!

"If a single person was truly on my side in this lifetime, I think that life was a successful one." -Seohyun

seomatevow-1.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing