[INTERVIEW] Soshi Seohyun, "Interested in what is justice"5.3.11

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
76 replies to this topic
CabbageSoup CabbageSoup
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 08:40 AM

Nice interview, thanks for translating! :)

Seohyun always amazes me by how much she thinks through stuff. Make me wonder if I'll be that sensible when I'm her age...
I like just the way you are...

taengsoshi taengsoshi
  • Donors
  • 613 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:03 AM

*sigh* our Seohyun :)
Even though she's the maknae, I feel like she knows so much more than her years give her credit for.
I see a really, really bright future for her!!

Posted Image

So Nyuh Shi Dae | Power of Nine | Sā™”NE Forever | @taengsoshi

bhost909 bhost909
  • Writers
  • 3178 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:27 AM

While I'm the same age as Seohyun physically (older by a few days), I think she's a couple decades ahead of me mentally. She's a very deep thinker, and her answer about her philosophy class says a lot about her. I took a philosophy and ethics course a year ago, and she's definitely right, the material is confusing and deep... but the class taught me more than anything else I've taken, even compared the classes actually related to my major. Still, it confuses the crap out of me, and that she was about to read that whole course of books is amazing. Sometimes I wonder what Seohyun would have gone on to do had she not joined Girls' Generation. She's 19 years old, she can't even drink in the US, and she's fluent in two languages, and on her way to two more (English and I'm guessing Chinese). She could have gone on to be a diplomat, a politician, an international lawyer... I think though, she has no regrets about taking the path she chose. There are tons of diplomats, politicians (too many), and lawyers, but only NINE members of Girls' Generation. After Girls' Generation has ended, she will be able to do whatever she wants to.

In in the last album, Yuri wrote the lyrics to Mistake, and in a radio show they mentioned that more than one member had submitted a song to be included... maybe in the next one, it'll be Seohyun's! Or even more than one members', I think that'd be great to see. A totally self-composed album probably won't be coming anytime soon, but I'm looking forward to some at least some songs on the next album that the members wrote themselves.

Thank you for the translation! Hopefully the Jays win as karma repayment. ;)

avatar: happymint@lj siggy: chef@ssf

Forever

MCY MCY
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 01:40 PM

Thanks for translating. It really shows how hardworking she is, to be able to speak Japanese already. Soon she'll be able to talk to Jessica & Tiffany in English when she starts focusing on that. It's so nice to see someone in the entertainment industry who's so genuine and innocent, someone like her is so hard to find in the American ent. industry. She's so precious, that's why I respect her a lot.

Tanthalus Tanthalus
  • Donors
  • 186 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 01:55 PM

Thanks for the translation. It still amazes me that she can study and learn all that stuff even with a hectic work schedule. From my experience, it sometimes is even refreshing to have other things to do (read, learn languages,etc.). Even more impressive is how quickly it seemed for her to understand Japanese. Hope she never stops asking questions and finding those answers; hopefully, I won't either.

YaMMi YaMMi
  • Donors
  • 1524 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:26 PM

I'm so happy I got to know her through WGM.
She became my 2nd bias and she would make feminist
all over the world so happy. She takes advantage of her education
and she's still considering more schooling even thought she's an idol

txtT0.png

HyoYeon ā†’ORhxD.gif

crazyshadows crazyshadows
  • Donors
  • 1000 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 06:00 PM

our maknae definitely has a interesting mind, its so unique.
seohyun is one of the most interesting minds i have seen on tv so far.
she has so much potential, she can even become president one day.
Posted ImagePosted Image
choops.@ssf

Saetang Saetang
  • Donors
  • 411 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 07:48 PM

Seohyun, a very intellectual person and I just love her about that :). She always strives to work hard and improve herself little by little, everyday. Seohyun definitely inspires everyone around her and no wonder the girls and us look up to her as a role model to do what is right. She easily could have been one of the top students in any of the prestigious colleges in Korea or the world because of her work ethic alone. I'm looking forward for some of her works she's been composing for the girls, herself or any other artist. In the years to come, I can see Seohyun become a solo artist in the future, after SNSD takes a little break and be very successful.

Thanks for the translation and I really don't regard Seohyun as the maknae anymore. She has blossomed into a beautiful, young lady ^_^.

All aboard! The never ending Soshi Subway^^

giWWdHe.png

SNSD L-o-V-e SNSD L-o-V-e
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 07:54 PM

she really mature in her early 20's, i can't think like her does...
she really hardworking in what ever she do...
thank for the interview....

daiawonnie daiawonnie
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 08:23 PM

omg omg omg~!!! unnie saraghaeyo!!! we SONEs also love you unni...ur so jjang unnie... :thumbup:
ggod luck in japan and fighting!!! seohyun unnie jjang!!! :wub:
Posted Image

Jigeumun SeoTaeSooHyo Shidae!!!

Bobe Bobe
  • Donors
  • 87 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 08:33 PM

man, how can she give us such hope about the Korean album with some songs composed by SNSD members themselves?

Seobb is really one of a kind in this entertainment industry lol. Her self-awareness is flawlessly amazing :thumbup:

And I miss her and her 8 lovely unnies so much... :dry:

Posted Image

NICH! NICH!
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:58 PM

Seohyun should be made a goodwill ambassador! She's always thinking about self-improvement, saving the earth and always considering others' feelings before doing anything. It's hard to find such girls nowadays :/

SandyLee SandyLee
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 651 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 10:52 PM

Wow, thanks for the translation. I bet she is the reincarnation of Aristotle in So Nyuh Shi Dae! She is definitely knowledgeable, smart and has great passion to learn. Such a cute Keroro in Soshi!

Posted Image

Soshi Power Triangle

Posted ImagePosted Image

DragonSpirit DragonSpirit
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 10:54 PM

Seohyun is one interesting girl, especially since she is an idol. her personality and character is something really uncommon to find, let alone among celebrities. one thing attribute i really like about her is her self discipline and her willpower.

To our beloved maknae of SNSD, continue to develop your abilities and improve in your weaknesses! i do hope to see you become one of the most influential and successful figures in the future! all the best!

Seohyun and SNSD <3

Check out my Carousell account for Soshi-related merchandise! All prices are quoted in SGD! PM me for more details!

https://carousell.com/watashiwafugu/

asiangirl101 asiangirl101
  • Donors
  • 281 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:19 AM

she is such a deep thinker that it really amazes me. she does really have one of the great ways of thinking about the world around her.
aww just thinking about it is making my brain hurt >_<
i just hope she's able to show us more of her later on!

renellebum renellebum
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1110 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 07:17 PM

Seohyun you are the best idol out there! Always trying to prove people wrong about stereotypes and assumptions. I can't wait for her to learn english :DDD

nikkii4 nikkii4
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 12:13 AM

aww, maknae. it's great to know she cherishes her family, snsd, & fans the most. such a perfect girl imo. <3 ;~;
& yay for yongseo! i really miss seeing her with yonghwa on that show. sigh :'(
ohwell, i'm glad she's now into composing & writing her own songs. as a yongseo shipper, i'd like to believe it's somewhat bec of yonghwa. like she somehow got influenced by him just bec he also composes & writes his own songs. :D
ultimately, i just hope she'll still be able to balance everything out - including her studies & work. our maknae must be working so hard. i surely hope she gets enough rest soon. TT
this is such a nice interview. i can see that she's really growing into a lovely, sensible woman. i'm very proud of you, seo juhyun. <3 :')
thank you very much for translating!

Posted Image

avatarĀ© michiiri | bannerĀ© lynnryan

twitter

K.iaue K.iaue
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 10:40 AM

Seohyun has matured into a good lady, I'm so proud of her!
she always means an adviser to me
I think I have to read Justice too! :)

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

3 husband of The Soshi
Twitter

log log
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 07:19 PM

Woo!! Seohyun is so admirable... She always aims to perfection. The more i learn about her, the more i like her ;D
I hope some day we could listen to her lyrics ^^

Posted Image

KaiserDragon KaiserDragon
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 766 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 09:17 PM

Thank you for sharing and translating this interview!!!

Great article, I had a great time reading it :D!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (01:34:00 AM) what is that bot doing zzz
@  cinderella@y... (04:52:29 PM) bot zzzzz
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:35 PM) bots*
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:31 PM) bot r crazy
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:26 PM) yeah
@  alice_ot12 (04:00:43 PM) i hate the ad spam
@  Keitaro88 (11:09:19 AM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium
@  kidrobot (09:44:59 PM) reeses eggs
@  bunnybelle (08:48:20 AM) <3