[INTERVIEW] Soshi Seohyun, "Interested in what is justice"5.3.11

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
76 replies to this topic
rshsrh rshsrh
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:32 AM

AAAAA! It is all about Seohyun in this article! Really really thank you for bring this article to us, especially to me :D i love Seohyun more and more.
Forever Girls' Generation!!

revgail revgail
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:39 AM

You surely will learn a lot from this girl. She's not just a girl group idol that sings and dances, she is a deep, educated, intellectual and well-mannered girl that is very rare nowadays.

Thank you for sharing. :)

Edited by revgail, 03 May 2011 - 02:40 AM.

Posted Image
Seobaby~

PineapplePie PineapplePie
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:42 AM

thanks for the translation!
maknae seohyun's mindset is more mature than her unnies even though she is the youngest in snsd..
well, no offence. :lol:
"learn the hard way", that's the lesson i learnt from seohyun
btw, yongseo is real! :pinch: Seohyun jjang! :laugh:

Edited by engsim, 03 May 2011 - 02:43 AM.

dan4413jwfJUH dan4413jwfJUH
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1180 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:47 AM

haha she was sooo cute!!! "when i get this, i usually cant fill it out quickly" her honest and cheery reply really caused me to smile ^^ and i especially like the part, "Airport fashion, always a concern"
Girls' Generation airport fashion is always a hot topic within the netizens. She honestly said it's something that she can't worry about because she is revealing herself to fans off stage. I look forward to her airport fashion as she looks like a goddess wearing just jeans and a shirt. HAHAHA its NOZT a concern!!!!!!! the girls have ALWAYS looked drop-dead gorgeous
whatever they're wearing!!! thanks for the trans, SNSD fighting!!!!!!
Jes♥♥SicaPosted ImagePosted ImageThe Soshi Theory- So Nyuh Shi Dae+Sone=9+1 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 Posted Image

ychanxox ychanxox
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:53 AM

Thanks for the translation.
SSF subs jjang.~~

I hope SNSD will release an album, and they will be the composers of all songs.

Posted Image
As a YoonAddict, I promise to appreciate her alligator mouth,
to support her in acting, laugh when she imitates AYM,
and LOVE Shikshin#2, because she’s prettier than flowers

Flavors.me Posted Image

angsk angsk
  • Donors
  • 168 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:56 AM

seohyun deep thoughts are very mature..
its hard to find a girl that have sucha thinking at this age!
her thoughts and understandings links up what she wants to do, get and dream about..
i yearn to hear self-composed songs..
pls have that inside snsd album! awaiting~
awesome! seobaby jjang!

genisuhec genisuhec
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:09 AM

As expected from Seohyun
In one of GGTS eps she said that she didn't want to become empty-head celebrity
Of course she isn't

Edited by genisuhec, 03 May 2011 - 03:11 AM.

Yinfany Yinfany
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:21 AM

Oh my god. Thankyou so much for this fantastic interview. :) <3 Seohyun unnie, her thinking is so influencing, impactful. Determination, perseverance, it's all seen within her. Everytime I feel bad or exhausted from studying, she never fails to come to my mind. She excels in so many things, and she puts in her fullest effort in whatever she does. This is exactly what I have to learn from her. :)

You're one of my greatest motivation, Seohyun Unnie. I love you. <3 I hope you can continue to strive in whatever you do, and I believe with your positive attitude, you will always success. Your family, Soshi Unnies and Sones are always here for you. :) Himnae! :D <3

"Never say good-bye, So-wons." - Choi Sooyoung, GGWT SG, 131012. 

They are my Girls' Generation; I'm their So-won. ♥

JUST & ONLY OT9. ♥

@hengyin09

S♡NE forever 9 S♡NE forever 9
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:36 AM

Wow..
Is she's grown up that much??
she become so mature also, so proud of her..
Thanks for translating!!
^^

jered7 jered7
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:57 AM

She's interested to be a diplomat right? So I think she should Major in international studies. (Just like my course right now. Hehehe!)
Aww. Of course she'd never forget YongSeo couple. She learned a lot from that experience. I miss them. :wub:

Posted Image

credits: P A R K J O H N @ SSF

Seo'sFan! Seo'sFan!
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 04:07 AM

What a nice interview~Its so meaningfull for us Seomates!

"She answered back that though it's a study that is hard to understand right away, that's the beauty of it."

Awww,im indeed studying for my exams,this gives me great power!!

I should study hard now! Seohyun Noona Hwaiting too!!

LavaBlade LavaBlade
  • Donors
  • 1640 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 04:29 AM

Interesting interview!
Seohyun is really a mature and bright!
Really looking forward to hear songs that are composed by her!

Thanks for the translations!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

5 years of Girls' Generation

SNSD | 소녀시대 | Girls' Generation | 少女時代

Jigeumeun Appurodo Yeongwonhi!

snditzz snditzz
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 04:38 AM

Thanks for sharing and translating this~~
It was a really good interview :thumbup:
Seohyun really has a VERY unique character to begin with...
I can tell she works really hard, from entering universities to studying Japanese, even the desire to learn English :thumbsup:
My jaws totally drooped when she mentioned "though it's a study that is hard to understand right away, that's the beauty of it." =0
She can think about philosophical questions and do/say anything that I'll never ever expect from an SNSD member~
Seohyun is truely unique and special... Simply an extraordinary girl~

SolarDSone SolarDSone
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:31 AM

who interviewed her? the guy is sooo lucky!!! Seohyun has a very unique personality! thats her CHARM!!!!
thanks for translating!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cr:Mollysmiles ssf

you guys can call me YJ!^^

sone_0508 sone_0508
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:51 AM

LOL at the gifts! All of them are sweet potatoes. Even though I love YoonHyun more but Sweet Potatoes couple hwaiting! Seohyun is really a thoughtful girl and it's so sweet of her to always love SONEs and her SNSD unnies.

soozarr soozarr
  • Donors
  • 437 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 06:52 AM

This is a wonderful and fun interview that gets deep into Seohyun;s thoughts and belief she is truly a different mind not the usual 20yr olds that I know of and even when I was 20 I didnt think like her lol!

Follow me @soozarr | Sooyoung S♥ranghe! SNSD Fighting! My Favorite Number Had Always Been 9. It's Fate.

engz engz
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 07:14 AM

really amazed at her maturity and passion for learning and thinking. she has a really good head on her shoulders and will succeed at whatever she does if she continues to have such focus and determination and focus. an outstanding role model to girls all over the world

MemoriesOfK MemoriesOfK
  • Donors
  • 1766 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 07:50 AM

Who can forget the 'YongSeo' couple easily? This couple is one of the couples who left a very deep impression in viewers everywhere. :)
So Seo Hyun has started to write songs? I'll be hoping that one of her songs makes it into SNSD's next album. Seo Hyun is someone who is really clever and always asks herself deep questions. She's willing to challenge herself and if I didn't know the answers were hers, I would honestly think that they were written by some professor or someone who has a PhD/doctorate. She never ceases to amaze people with her knowledge and she's definitely a role model for those who wants to work hard for their future. :thumbsup:

This is.. My Korea, My Seoul.

Posted Image

Photo cr: Me

My Journey as a Moderator: 08/01/2013 - 12/09/2013 | 04/01/2016 -

This is the problem of all great revelations; their significance so often exceeds the frame of our comprehension.
We understand only after, always after. Not simply when it's too late, but precisely because it's too late.

shizzles9 shizzles9
  • Donors
  • 1111 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 07:51 AM

Wow such a random interview popping up and such little but great tidbits shared by maknae! I like how through this interview, you can see clearly Seohyun's determination and directions in life. She is so upright, sometimes I'm wondering what kind of person she'll turn out to be few years down the road haha.

And a really really really pleasant surprise to see the return of YongSeo, I'm so glad to see that clearly they are still thinking of each other and I hope they're still contacting, even if its nothing more than friends. I'm sure maknae wouldn't let go of such a close bond so easily ^^

fashion airport rofl that made me laugh. The girls are on top of the game for that really, but maknae looks good regardless of what she wears imo ^^

Thanks for the fast translations will!

"Right, our relationship is just natural now. Conflicts and harsh arguments with each other, we are long past that stage." -Taengoo

Maelin Maelin
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 08:27 AM

I always like reading more about Seohyun she is such a hardworking person. I wish that I could be more like her since I really look up to her. I would love to hear a song that she has composed! I hope that we can hear it in her next album.

~Taeyeon~Jessica~Sunny~Tiffany~Hyoyeon~Yuri~Sooyoung~Yoona~Seohyun~

Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing
@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?