Photo

[BOOK] Girls' Generation MemoirsCompleted

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
583 replies to this topic
Taeyeons boy Taeyeons boy
  • Donors
  • 42 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 06:54 AM

thnx for translating i already knew some parts from other sources in the beginning when i found out about snsd but this was a really interesting chapter the beginning of girls generation im looking forward to read the next chapter

Jigeumun/Right Now So Nyuh Shi Dae!!!!!!!!!
Apeurodo/From Now On / Tomorrow So Nyuh Shi Dae!!!!!!!!!
Yongwonhi/Forever So Nyuh Shi Dae!!!!!!!!!

arghninja arghninja
  • SoShi Subbers
  • 446 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 09:02 PM

I have no witty comment to say. I used it all up with the shikshin eating up the week. I must refill by eating some yul on the kkab, kkabyulyaki, or just plain Ma. ._. *rawr*

Yuri
A beautiful, healthy, and sexy dark skinned girl

Name: Kwon Yuri
Birthdate: December 5th, 1989
Height/Bloodtype: 167cm/AB
Hobby: Listening to music, reading
Education: Chung-Ang University, Theatre Major
Specialty: Chinese, swimming, sports
Strong point: Talks a lot, Athletic
Weak point: Is actually timid

Full of mischief, a daughter who plays pranks and creates an uproar

Putting in all her effort on variety shows and being the MC on music programs, even if an idol, Yuri gives her all.

However, it might be because of her strong feelings in making sure that people have fun, she has the strangest behaviors and she is notorious for her pranks. Well then, let’s introduce 2 of Yuri’s famous pranks played on the other members.

Among the members, Tiffany is often teased, so the first one is about putting fake bugs on Tiffany’s bed. Seeing that Tiffany ran out of the room without thinking, crying. Of course after the prank was found out, without saying, Tiffany was furious.

The second one is about tying all the member’s shoelaces together. And Yuri, who tied them all together, did not follow them especially and quickly ran away from the place. Of course the other members were all furious.

Yuri also has some peculiar behaviors. First, when she is angry at a member, she starts writing a memo. And while looking at it, she lay out all the complaints and she even writes down the responses of the other member.

Yuri’s unique actions are really beyond imagination.

Health maniac who drinks Ma juice every day

In order to maintain beautiful looks and to do activities in the entertainment world, health is a very important thing. With extraordinary promotions, one would think that Girls’ Generation would certainly have health management, but without any restrictions on food, they normally have pizza delivered about 3 times a week.

Girls’ Generation have meals that cannot be said to be healthy, but only Yuri is quite the health nut. Not only does Yuri love healthy foods, she drinks grinded Ma juice mixed with milk, honey, and apples. This seems to be one of her beauty care she has continued doing since she was little.

Also, the most important thing for your health is exercise. Other than the lessons, Yuri’s hobby is exercising her body and she’s especially interested in yoga. In the variety show called “Invincible Youth,” where representatives of K-pop girl groups are gathered and the idols are challenged to their limits, Yuri even had her own corner called, “Yuri’s Yoga Classrom.”

Incidentally, this segment was well loved. Yuri, with her eyes and mouth wide open, stuck out her tongue as far as it could go and looked up; this odd move called the “Lion Pose” is a very un-idol-like performance and made everyone laugh with her foolishness.

However, because she takes this into consideration so much, that might be how she is able to maintain a sexy body.

Fans are also jealous of her “pearl skin”

One barometer of an idol’s popularity is the penetration of their nickname. For example, at the time when Morning Musume was at the peak of their popularity, each person had their own unique nickname.

Of course, each Girls’ Generation member have their own unique nickname that fits perfectly with their personalities and fans are familiar with.

Among those nicknames, one is quite different when viewed in with a Japanese sense. Yuri’s nickname is decisively “Black Pearl.” The origin of that nickname is due to her dark skin being smooth. For females, they must be very happy when they are praised for their beautiful skin and Yuri is also quite pleased with the nickname.

Yuri, who boasts that smooth skin, is an advertisement model for a skin care brand along with Sooyoung and Tiffany. They are the most beautiful group out there.

A girl who is a lady-like devil in front of the guys

Yuri can be said as the person in charge of Girls’ Generation sexiness. However, recently in a reverse role, she often tells gags on variety shows using her body to create laughs and popular among both males and females because she’s funny and creates a good mood.

Still, Yuri, who is loved by fans, has two completely different characters when she is front of men and when she is front of women.

The change in attitude is so unnatural that the members all pointed it out on a talk show called “Shin Dongyup & Shin Bongsun's Champagne.” When the topic of who makes a 180 degree change in front of males came out, Yuri ended up being number 1. Yuri replied frankly that she acknowledges it a little. Jessica revealed, “When Yuri is front of us, she is lively, but when there are males around, the tone of her voice changes to more lady-like and her laugh becomes higher.”

Those type of girls are typically “girls you hate” from other females, but because Yuri has a charming personality and even admits her change in attitude in front of guys, the other members do not hate her for it.

Also, a lot of her male fans seem to find that behavior cute.

The energetic girl is actually an introvert?

“Thanks to Yoona and Taeyeon, Girls’ Generation became famous. I’m really thankful to those two,” Yuri commented modestly, while she herself is acting and doing solo activities. Showing her supple dance with her long legs and arms and being energetic on T.V. shows, Yuri is arguably one of top among the group in popularity from the fans.

However, it may be difficult to imagine from the image of a lively girl who is loved by all, but Yuri is actually the type who cannot say things assertively. Even if it is something she hates, there are a lot of times she keeps things bottle inside without saying her displeasure and when the members have a fight with Yuri, they would think “It was about that from back then?!” when Yuri brings up all the things from the past.

She is that kind of girl, but it is completely different from dealing with family. Yuri would always be fighting with her brother and revealed a Polaroid photo of the two of them together on the variety show, “Haha Mong Show.” Also, her brother’s appearance looks so much like Yuri that they could be twins, Yuri said laughing, “Since I’m becoming to look more and more like my brother, I’m worried about my future.”

Although she seems to say what she is thinking, she is actually a type that pays a lot of attention to what is said around her. Even though she is on T.V., when there is a time she says something weird, let’s support her and tell her to keep fighting.

I want to eat takoyaki (fried octopus balls) in Japan!

When traveling abroad, food is one of the most important people look forward to and when Girls’ Generation is doing activities in Japan, food is also one of things they look forward to. On Fuji TV music program, “Sakigake! Ongakubanzuke Eight,” when asked, “What interest do you have in Japan?” more than half the members answered with wanting to eat Japanese food, such as ramen, sushi, or oyakodon (chicken and eggs over rice). Among them, only Yuri gave a slightly different answer. “Even in Korea, my favorite is takoyaki, so I want to eat a lot of takoyaki in Japan.”

Actually, Yuri has come to Japan many times. She knows Japanese food in detail and is a maniac for the things she likes.

Asked about what their goal is after the live at Ariake Coliseum, the other members responded of having a concert at a large venue like Tokyo Dome, but only she replied a little differently, “I want to do a live in the surrounding areas outside of the capital, even if it is on a smaller scale.”

Coincidentally, Yuri’s hobby is being connected with pop culture. If Girls’ Generation has their nation tour we might be able to see Yuri fully enjoying Japanese culture.

In Korea, she is the female singer that fits on the [baseball] mound the most

As Girls’ Generation second main dancer, she got her chance to debut after winning the first prize in SM Entertainment’s first annual Youth Best Dancer Contest (2001) and has so much athletic ability that fans said, “How about changing into an action heroine?” It seems that Yuri likes exercise and she wrote even on her profile that her specialty is sports and swimming.

And for a survey held on a music portal site with the topic on “which female star fits best as a pitcher,” Yuri was chosen to be the number one choice.

Whether this may be related or not, but in 2007 at the Kia Tigers VS Doosan Bears baseball game, Yuri threw an admirable underhand opening pitch. She was given the nickname “BK Yuri” after the former major league player known for his underhand pitch, Kim Byung Hyun.

Furthermore, for a survey held on the music website, Monkey 3, Yuri was again chosen number one for a female artist that best suit as a figure skater and for awhile was called “Kim Yuna of the entertainment world.”

Yuri, who fits both baseball and figure skating, her almighty sports character is deeply rooted in the hearts of the Korean people.

Next week: For justice! Innocent? maknae

SNSDsoshiGG SNSDsoshiGG
  • SoShi Subbers
  • 1169 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 10:07 PM

thank you so much for taking the time and effort to translate the book for us! i really really appreciate it. :)

hwaitaeng for the rest of it!

D8YjS.jpg
if you want to read epic fics, read SHOCH, HoM, Time Apart, ASCC and BCtS
Right now it's SNSD, From now on it's SNSD, Forever it's SNSD.
지금은소녀시대!앞으로도소녀시대!영원히소녀시대!...헐 대박사!

Taejjang Taejjang
  • Donors
  • 1302 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 10:09 PM

and again....I'm really thankful to you guys for translating this!! >_< Thank you so much for the hard work~ ^^

Haha.....Prankster Yuri!! Of course we know that :P.......and even until now....she still want to eat takoyaki.......haha, even though they already in japan for several months......Can't wait for the next chapter u gonna translate!! And it's maknae~ kekekkee......she is more health freak than yuri...:P

Posted Image

Cr:randombunny

ambyul ambyul
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 10:13 PM

thank you for translating~!
lol i've been waiting for Yuri's to be translated and ta-dah~!
♥♥♥
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
// I WAS :bunny:YURISTIC.AMBER :bunny://

avatar: Pilona banners:Sunyeonie

bhost909 bhost909
  • Writers
  • 3177 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 10:20 PM

The timing of this is tooooo perfect! On all the recent interviews on the Japanese shows, Yuri's been saying that she wants to eat takoyaki, so much that the interviewer is expecting it LOL. If you watch the most recent interview subbed by SSF, here, you can see her mention it again. It looks like she's been loyal to takoyaki for a long, long time. And man, Yuri and her pranks... hahaha didn't they also mention how she put a bug on top off Tiffany's bed, so that when she looked up she saw another one? I don't know if she's the only health nut though, Seohyun's legendary for her health consciousness as much as Yuri is for her Ma juice. Oh yeah, I remember that show where they voted her as the member who changed the most around guys, she looked so embarrassed when her wrist got pulled up. She's not the only one though. :P

Thanks for the translations once again! Looking forward to next week's!

avatar: happymint@lj siggy: chef@ssf

Forever

jered7 jered7
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 10:21 PM

Oh. Thank you for the translations. :)
Looking forward on Seob's translated part. I think she loved takoyaki. Right? Hahaha!

Posted Image

credits: P A R K J O H N @ SSF

llc1281 llc1281
  • Donors
  • 1449 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 10:42 PM

Thank you so much for translating, I appreciate deeply. I'm still piss that I didn't get this book and it's friggin gone from yesasia.com. :lolol: Yuri the prankster I would so love to hang with you and Yoona and do alot of pranks on people. Wish there was a video of the pranks she pulls on her members. I read the facts about her writing stuff down when she's mad with the members, odd way to do things but that's just her special way. Yuri you are too cute! I love her athletic body and so cool that she gets first place alot. Go Yuri! I just watch SoshiPink Subs on their latest Japanese interview no long ago and she said she wanted to eat takoyaki, I wonder how that taste. Anyway I love this woman she's amazing and funny as hell and so freaking caring, take care angel. Thanks again for translating and I'll be waiting patiently for our babygirl next. Keep up the fantastic work! :thumbup: :respect: :heart:

Yuristic Yuristic
  • Donors
  • 450 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 10:52 PM

Nice! Thanks for the translation, well done! I would wanna know more about this pretty and nice lady T_T So hungry for more tings to know about her

winter86 winter86
  • Donors
  • 389 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 10:55 PM

thanks for the translations! it's a lovely read and we couldn't have done it without you!

thanks again!

pima813 pima813
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 11:22 PM

wow! thank you @arghninja for the translations~ you are so great!! i am looking forward with the other members' stories.. hwaiting!!^^

xSeo xSeo
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 11:39 PM

thank you for the awesome translation ! haha, her love for takoyaki ! yay waiting for maknae's translation, looking forward, anticipates, yeah ! :D

siggy2-1.png
Seohyunn <3

woshiibgm woshiibgm
  • Donors
  • 1622 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 11:41 PM

Hello! :welcome:
omo i got to say, YURI IS REALLY UNIQUE!
actually all the members are, but yul, i've never heard of anyone grinding Ma juice every single day, nor did i ever hear about anyone with the 3 steps of anger approach like yuri's (the one where she stares, writes a memo, and she goes into her lawyer mode) :lolol:
i remembered laughing like crazy when i heard about this 3 steps thingy, and omo not to forget, the time where she pranked the members!
i could imagine taeyeon going on a kid leader mode while grumbling who tied the shoelaces when they were rushing for time XD
fany? yuri really seemed to like disturbing the members especially fany! or maybe she just loved to hear fany's bug rap :P
it's really a mystery, a gift, how someone like yul could exist ^ ^/
takoyaki? yuri if you come to my country, i'll buy you dozen boxes of tako, okay? :D
thank you for the translation, i had a wonderful time reading this :laugh:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

YulSic & TaeNy <3

Ongoing: My MVP

One Shot: You | Complete | Opposite Attracts | A Day in the Dorm

Twitter | Formspring

ALL. SOSHI. MINE.

maknaeshi maknaeshi
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 01:05 AM

thanks for translating.
i had a great time reading it.
suddenly i have a craving for takoyaki. LOL
i think i love yuri more after reading this one.

:unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy:

im looking forward for the next chapter.

Edited by CastroSaysHey, 24 May 2011 - 01:07 AM.

oie_rounded_corners1.gif  oie_rounded_corners-1.gif

As a Twin Trooper, I promise to always stay loyal to our Twin Generals,
To help and to support them in their dorky conquest of the world, To diligently
defend our
YoonYul Alliance base, To assist their master plan of hair growth,
And to always uphold this Twin Trooper vow.

zoe88 zoe88
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 01:12 AM

thanks for translating this!
it's so much work to do and I wanted to thank you for this!
I'm a new SONE and I love to get to know the members better. And your translation really helps!
:thumbsup:

dan4413jwfJUH dan4413jwfJUH
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1180 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 01:53 AM

hahaha really cant wait for maknae's!! haha i luv her assessment, a very mischievous, healthy, fun person!!! SO true... and i like the part where she goes and writes stuff down when she is unhappy with a certain member!! i shld learn to b more calm and controlled when upset like her! anyway, its nice to know that they are all so well-bonded, cos i bet that the same tricks played in other idol groups would have had much different effects! (and how did she manage to tie all 8 of their laces together?? Teach me, yul!!! ^^) SNSD fighting, always nice to know more about the girls~~ ^^
Jes♥♥SicaPosted ImagePosted ImageThe Soshi Theory- So Nyuh Shi Dae+Sone=9+1 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 Posted Image

YuriFan21 YuriFan21
  • Donors
  • 657 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 02:17 AM

Great work with the translating! I was looking forward to reading some interesting perspectives but I guess it was the typical things you would associate Yuri with.

Caricactures Caricactures
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 02:24 AM

LOL, who said you used up all your witty comments? Kkabyulyaki is awesome!!
Haha, I think Yul's angry behaviour is so cute! With finger wagging, she scolds and the look at her paper, looks up then continue scolding again; I find that really cute! XD
Oh, and I absolutely the Lion Pose. Epic Yuri expression.
I don't know how other fellow females can "hate" Yuri just because she change a little when she sees guys. It's natural and I find it cute even though I'm not a guy..
I <3 sporty Yuri. :) The last line is really apt in describing her.

Thanks for the translation so much!! Can't wait for Justice Maknae's!
Posted Image
As a Twin Trooper, I promise to always stay loyal to our Twin Generals,
To help and to support them in their dorky conquest of the world, To diligently
defend our YoonYul Alliance base, To assist their master plan of hair growth,
And to always uphold this Twin Trooper vow.

Posted Image

zheming zheming
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3987 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 02:57 AM

I'm glad your translation came on time,it definitely makes my day.
I'm ready and looking forward to next week.

jlBrH8t.jpg
Pre-orders & sales of Girls' Generation merchandisehttp://girlsgenerationgoods.sg/

Yinfany Yinfany
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 04:20 AM

Ohmygodohmygodohmygod it's YURI this week~! Ahhhhhhhh! Pardon my maddness, I always go gay for the sexy black pearl. ^_^ She is really the most un-idol like idol that I have ever seen. She is so lovable, always creating such nice and comfortable atmosphere for the people on the same show as her. Even I got affected by the lively spirit of hers. :) I love to watch her interactions with any of the girls in Hello Baby, always creating so many jokes and never fail in making me laugh till my tummy aches. I swear, her hot figure doesn't only attracts guys, but girls too! I'm the best example, heehee! I really want to see her swim and go to gym with her someday! She kind of influenced me in wanting to lead a better and healthier lifestyle, so I'm actually visiting the gym rather often now and I'm paying more attention to what I eat nowadays. :) Power of Yuri! :D <3 I really wonder how Ma juice taste, so maybe I should try to blend it myself? Haha. But I bet it would never taste good. I love the lion pose of hers in Invincible Youth and sometimes I would try to follow her steps too. But I came to realize that yoga isn't really my thing so I should just watch. Haha. Every of her pranks might make one angry at the beginning, but they are actually harmless and rather funny if we were come to think about it. ^^ She knows her limits even though she is playful. No matter how peculiar her actions are, that just shows how natural she is. :) Yuri ah, let's go to the gym and eat nice food in Japan together! I would never make you angry, or I would try to not make you pissed, so you won't need to list out all the things that you are displeased with. ^^ You're so cute, so natural, so sexy, beautiful, in short, awesome! :thumbsup: that's why I fell in love with you so uncontrollably! :heart:

Thankyou staff for translating the book, your effort and hardworks are definitely highly appreciated! :D THANKYOU SO MUCH! ^_^

Edited by Yinfany, 24 May 2011 - 04:22 AM.

"Never say good-bye, So-wons." - Choi Sooyoung, GGWT SG, 131012. 

They are my Girls' Generation; I'm their So-won. ♥

JUST & ONLY OT9. ♥

@hengyin09

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Emperor Ryu (11:36:49 AM)

Until the next time, my fellow SONEs.  ^_^  https://www.youtube....?v=E0Y3ABqK7M4 https://www.youtube....h?v=zQ6u3FO-aRM

Good Day.  ^_^  https://www.youtube....h?v=ulr0muQKjk0 & https://www.youtube....?v=lOSciQrPr5g https://www.youtube....?v=yuCbJykB32M

Peace be with all of you.  ^.^  https://www.youtube....?v=WkdtmT8A2iY https://www.youtube....h?v=eNmL4JiGxZQ

Aloha!  ^.^  https://www.youtube....?v=4OrCA1OInoo https://www.youtube....?v=eHir_vB1RUI https://www.youtube....h?v=j3_DQgYSS2E

\nnn/  https://www.youtube....?v=iZpq8FjJr2E https://www.youtube....?v=-qPC3rVhlOw https://www.youtube....h?v=ZRPgtoEO6OM

\nnn/  https://www.youtube....?v=t5CBFNYTomo https://www.youtube....?v=5Z7feXrR8X8 https://www.youtube....h?v=Ri6wvGjuoOg

@  Emperor Ryu (10:49:01 AM)

<<<  It's almost as bad as the Iranian Revolutionary Guard trying to pass themselves as the Proud Boys in the U.S. in the vain hopes to stir more chaos in the country.  That didn't work.  In fact, it backfired on them.  Guess whose coming for the Guard?  Here comes the Proud Boys.  Good luck trying to stop them.  https://www.youtube....h?v=NIgfiSzCy1o  President Donald J. Trump is the only hope in keeping the Proud Boys away from the Guard.  They better be praying for his re-election.  ^_^  I know, the irony of it all.  But back to China, . . . it's best to await confirmations from these artists to be sure everything is clear and factual about these online posts.  When that has been established, then we can all move along to the next thing, . . . asking why.  ^_^

<<<  Checking more videos.  ^_^

@  Emperor Ryu (10:39:20 AM)

<<<  His f(x) and Cosmic Girls bias are, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Has anyone bothered to inquire and fact check whether or not those online flyers about the Chinese Military supporting North Korea during the Korean Conflict are indeed authentic and not some fabricated propaganda to sow division in the K-Pop Industry?  We're they forced to do that online?  It's understandable about the historical point about the Chinese Military intervention during the Korean Conflict shifted the balance between the two Koreas' fight.  Nobody is disputing that fact.  The point of contention is the usage of artists in South Korea to push a narrative that China and North Korea wants to attack South Korea all over again, pushing them all back to Busan.  It's understandable for North Korea to be uncomfortable about military drills and exercises happening in the South, but China?  That doesn't make sense.  Unless China is trying to intimidate South Korea over the coronavirus and make them think not to send any lawsuits against China over the pandemic?  If true, how childish.

@  Emperor Ryu (10:25:09 AM)

<<<  Terroristic threatening is a crime in the U.S., and there's a fine line when it comes to opinions, giving feedback to businesses, suggestions, joking, throwing an insult, defamation, blackmail, and whistleblowing to report a crime or wrongdoing, all based, and even depended on what type of sense of morality and values are being applied to the circumstance.  While the U.S. enjoys the 1st Amendment Right to Free Speech, giving a very wide latitude to say a number of things without being criminal prosecuted, or imprisoned and tormented for a very long period of time, or outright executed to death for it.  That classic nursery rhyme about sticks and stones may break the bones, but words will not ever hurt thee.  So hopefully, things won't turn out to be some authoritarian child that hasn't grasped the basic fundamentals to properly deal with comments without turning to sadness and despair.  But rather sticking to the facts, . . . https://www.youtube....h?v=Dj6UEQoXHSo  ^_^

@  Emperor Ryu (10:02:53 AM)

<<<  His Red Velvet bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Finally, everything is understood and peace was achieved.  ^.^

<<<  His S.E.S bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  *Prays for Shoo and her family*

<<<  His Mamamoo bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Solar needs to watch this, . . .  https://www.youtube....h?v=Isa5c1p6aC0  ^_^  It can be difficult to trace one's blood lineage, unless there's lots of authentic documents proving the bloodline.

<<<  His Female Soloist bias are, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  I seriously hope IU doesn't try to blur the lines when it comes to free speech in South Korea.  Not to mention blurring the meaning of words and intent like a radical, uneducated SJW, . . . https://www.youtube....h?v=mMtD1ZuqUZg

@  Emperor Ryu (09:50:59 AM)

Hello SBox.  ^_^

<<<  His SNSD bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^

<<<  Innocent!  ^.^

<<<  Still cannot see direct pic links from here.  >.<

Welcome back to the SBox, Harold.  ^.^  We're doing fine.  Hope you're doing okay.  ^_^

<<<  Checking videos now.  ^_^

@  Keitaro88 (11:25:43 PM) hi good,u?
@  Harold (11:12:22 PM) Hello! How's everyone?
@  Keitaro88 (04:29:39 PM) https://scontent-dfw...xNDk2MjIwNg==.2
@  Keitaro88 (04:15:42 PM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...=jpg&name=small
@  Emperor Ryu (03:22:12 AM)

Until the next time, my fellow SONEs.  ^_^  https://www.youtube....?v=E0Y3ABqK7M4 https://www.youtube....h?v=zQ6u3FO-aRM

Good Day.  ^_^  https://www.youtube....h?v=ulr0muQKjk0 & https://www.youtube....?v=lOSciQrPr5g https://www.youtube....?v=yuCbJykB32M

Peace be with all of you.  ^.^  https://www.youtube....?v=WkdtmT8A2iY https://www.youtube....h?v=eNmL4JiGxZQ

Aloha!  ^.^  https://www.youtube....?v=4OrCA1OInoo https://www.youtube....?v=eHir_vB1RUI https://www.youtube....h?v=j3_DQgYSS2E

\nnn/  https://www.youtube....?v=iZpq8FjJr2E https://www.youtube....?v=-qPC3rVhlOw https://www.youtube....h?v=ZRPgtoEO6OM

\nnn/  https://www.youtube....?v=t5CBFNYTomo https://www.youtube....?v=5Z7feXrR8X8 https://www.youtube....h?v=Ri6wvGjuoOg

@  Emperor Ryu (01:45:49 AM)

<<<  His Stellar, Wa$$up, After School, Nine Muses, T-ara, Crayon Pop, Dal Shabet, and The Ark bias are, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  There are also the good and memorable times with them too.  ^.^

<<<  His Red Velvet bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  We're all human.  Bad things happen and we all get upset over.  Irene apologized so everything should be alright from now on.  ^_^  Irene has lots of goodness in her, so it's best to bring that out more into the world than the bad.  ^_^  In a word, maturity.  If we all agree that past incidents are not good and should be avoided at all cost in the present and in the future, we should approach this calmly and collectively.  ^_^

<<<  Still checking videos.  ^_^

@  Emperor Ryu (01:36:08 AM)

<<<  His Black Pink bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  SNSD/Black Pink Alliance!  ^.^

<<<  His Momoland bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  It's so nice to see the Momoland Sisters keeping in touch with each other.  ^.^

<<<  His Oh My Girl bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  <<<  believes all of the members are very good cooks.  If not, they all can improve and still become very good cooks.  ^.^  <<<  Innocent!  ^.^

<<<  His NiziU bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  *Prays for Miihi to fully recovery soon*

@  Emperor Ryu (01:31:34 AM)

Hello SBox.  ^_^

<<<  Innocent!  ^.^

Which fans, Keitaro88?  I hope you're not overgeneralizing people because a few decided to make fools of themselves.

@  Keitaro88 (05:42:57 PM) ifans r the worst, hehe *facepalm*
@  Keitaro88 (03:44:14 AM) https://pbs.twimg.co...pg&name=900x900
@  Keitaro88 (03:43:56 AM) https://pbs.twimg.co...pg&name=900x900
@  Emperor Ryu (03:30:06 AM)

@  Emperor Ryu (02:35:32 AM)

<<<  Hopes Amazon Prime doesn't even try to incorporate anything from game of thrones into the Lord Of The Rings streaming show, because it'll be complete hypocrisy and lunacy to do so.  If they ever do any SJW pandering too, they'll fail and anger many Lord of the Rings fans across the globe.  It's Lord Of The Rings that came first way before that hbo show (And the books for that show is still way better too.), not the other way around!  Amazon Prime has to dive deep into the realm of the Fantasy genre and understand why J. R. R. Tolkien is one of the most prominent expanding founding fathers in history.  If they deviate from everything that makes Lord Of The Rings, The Lord Of The Rings, it'll be a waste of money and time that resulted in division and scorn for what they did to it.

@  Emperor Ryu (01:46:59 AM)

<<<  The Avengers cast comes to Chris Pratt's rescue!, . . . ^.^  https://www.youtube....h?v=WKvFmgOY-aI  &  https://www.youtube....h?v=jwIjkIln9Vo

<<<  ^.^  https://www.youtube....h?v=fP2w_UAK6B4  So many reasons to NOT pander to the evil, vile, Satanic, uneducated, insane SJWs.  Marvel must NOT side with these insidious and hateful people.  Kevin needs to remove all of these SJW scenes from Thor Love & Thunder, The Eternals, and every future MCU film!  This one proof alone shows how radically stupid the SJWs are.  Why would the Russo Brothers side with them?  Why would Taika side with them?  Why would anyone from the MCU side with these evil people?  It makes no sense whatsoever.  The DCEU is off to a good start purging these people out.  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (01:22:24 AM)

<<<  His Black Pink bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  https://www.youtube....h?v=kAfMpjhxoUw

<<<  His Loona bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  https://www.youtube....h?v=0-snXdhDs1w

<<<  His 2NE1 bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Congratulations Minzy!  ^.^

<<<  His After School bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Raina is still young yet!  ^.^  <<<  Innocent!  ^.^

<<<  His Red Velvet bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  *Prays Wendy fully recovers from her injuries*

<<<  His Secret Number bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Is very happy to hear about their comeback next month.  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (01:19:38 AM)

Hello SBox.  ^_^

<<<  Innocent!  ^.^

<<<  Peaceful SBox, . . . ^.^  https://www.youtube....h?v=wq7ftOZBy0E

@  Emperor Ryu (02:25:21 AM)

@  Emperor Ryu (01:57:35 AM)

<<<  His Red Velvet bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Good recovery.  ^.^  Red Velvet Professionalism.  ^_^

<<<  His Oh My Girl bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  <<<  All Female K-Pop girl groups are never disbanded in his heart.  ^_^  <<<  Innocent!  ^.^

<<<  His Wonder Girls, 4minute, 4Tomorrow, Dazzling Red, Trouble Maker, and Triple H bias are, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Love tested again, and love reaffirmed again.  Dawn, please, for the love of God, propose to Hyuna and make it official.  Both of you are perfect together.  ^.^  <<<  Innocent!  ^.^

<<<  His Running Man bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  I think Kook's friends are getting tired of him being single, and just throwing any single woman around him.  Somin is a decade younger.  That's equal to him being a senior in high school looking at a 2nd grader in elementary school.

@  Emperor Ryu (01:46:22 AM)

<<<  His Black Pink bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  https://www.youtube....h?v=3l5jwqPT2yk  It's good Jimmy didn't create an international incident during the interview.  He kept it nice and clean.  ^_^  Thank you.

<<<  Imagines Black Pink making a collaboration with Will Smith for a special single track.  ^.^  https://www.youtube....h?v=IwBS6QGsH_4

<<<  Imagines Black Pink making a collaboration with LL Cool J for a special single track.  ^.^  https://www.youtube....h?v=Um99r6sgspY

<<<  His Mamamoo bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  https://www.youtube....h?v=dfl9KIX1WpU

@  Emperor Ryu (01:23:38 AM)

Hello SBox.  ^_^

<<<  Innocent!  ^.^

Welcome back to the SBox, lockmylove!  ^.^  You can stop by more often and shout here.  ^_^

@  lockmylove (09:25:57 PM) I miss the noisy sbox :)
@  Keitaro88 (06:33:15 PM) https://pbs.twimg.co...pg&name=900x900
@  Keitaro88 (03:46:12 AM) https://scontent-dfw...0ed2c35104a08b3
@  Emperor Ryu (03:06:46 AM)

@  Emperor Ryu (02:10:06 AM)

<<<  And if anyone is interested as to why the culture shock, someone just needs to study the history on both countries.  It's not that hard to see as to why there's any need to be overly dramatic about it.  And if any of you still cannot see it.  Here's a tiny part of it, . . . Just ask yourself who fought against the U.S., and who fought alongside the U.S.  ^_^  I could type out a huge essay on this, but I would feel like I need to get paid to do it instead.  ^.^  Tehehehehe.

<<<  That K-Pop Media is getting weird again.  *facepalm*  Why are they citing Swedish and German media criticizing K-Pop, while trying to compare it to the Olympics?  https://www.youtube....h?v=_GP5_NQ_LEs  Comparing apples to oranges.  These media groups need to realize it's South Korea and its culture, not Swedish culture, and surely not German culture!  Both of these media need to grow up, or K-Pop Fans will go Donald Trump on their sorry media asses.  ^_^  Tehehehehe.

@  Emperor Ryu (01:57:18 AM)

<<<  What if, . . . Sakura will also be part of SOL48 as its leader?  This way, not only does she keep her promise to her 48fans back in Japan, but also keeps her K-Pop career going too.  It's not unheard of for a K-Pop Artists to be involved in 2 groups at the same time, but she would become the first to do so between a J-Pop girl group and a K-Pop girl group.  SOL48 and IZ*ONE.  She's not going to have that much time to game if she should accomplish this.  It's a whole lot of work and responsibilities.  Remember, this is a possible theory, not fact.  There will be no doubt about some difficult times ahead when SOL48 debuts.  To imagine the sheer might SOL48 will have with K-Pop training and discipline and morality infused into it, the girl group will surely take the top spot in the 48Group.  Or the 48Group management might take this opportunity to downplay K-Pop's industry as a whole by using SOL48 as an example of failure?  We shall see what happens.

@  Emperor Ryu (01:46:46 AM)

<<<  His Girl's Day bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Girl's Day/SNSD Alliance!  ^.^  I guess this means Hyeri is going to commit to that new drama then.  Taeyeon being added to the show is going to be awesome!  ^.^

<<<  His Loona bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Is very happy to hear about their next comeback.  ^.^

<<<  His IZ*ONE bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Kang Hyewon is innocent!  ^.^  Sakura has a good perspective now experiencing both J-Pop and K-Pop, and can see the vast differences and advantages both sides has in the music industry.  But this does raise an interesting question, or rather theory, my fellow colleagues and myself have caught on to earlier today.  ^_^

@  Emperor Ryu (01:39:39 AM)

Hello SBox.  ^_^

<<<  Innocent!  ^.^

<<<  Peaceful SBox, . . . ^.^  https://www.youtube....h?v=6SwiSpudKWI

@  Emperor Ryu (03:01:55 AM)

@  Emperor Ryu (02:17:32 AM)

<<<  This other K-Pop Media still forcing their false K-Pop History again?  What utter nonsense!  1st Generation = 1996-1999

2nd Generation = 2000-2003  Quit mixing the 20th Century K-Pop Artists with the 21st Century K-Pop Artists!

3rd Generation = 2004-2007  <<<  SNSD is born!  ^.^

4th Generation = 2008-2011

5th Generation = 2012-2015

6th Generation = 2016-2019

7th Generation = 2020-2023

@  Emperor Ryu (02:15:42 AM)

<<<  That took some time to officially allow Big Hit to hold 85% of the shares of Pledis Entertainment.  6 months.  I guess they'll be researching After School and Pristin for their girl group then?  With their IPO dropping like an imposter on a mass murder spree of their investors who can't get their suspicious correct and killing their own left and right with no end in sight.  And the growing global hatred for the idiots of BTS and their agency for donating money to the Marxist, racist, terrorists Black Lives Matter Movement who've murdered innocent and good people and destroyed innocent families and pushed their communistic oppression and fascistic authoritarianism and stupid, uneducated idealism onto the free people of the free world.  They've not once ever given an apology, nor condemned these criminal atrocities against humanity.  That means they are for these insane riots and killings!!!  To Hell with BTS and their agency!

@  Emperor Ryu (02:02:16 AM)

<<<  His Momoland bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Is very happy to hear about their next comeback.  ^.^  But what is wrong with these fans in Mexico?  >_<  Seriously, flashbacks from Taeyeon getting physically assaulted by fans in Indonesia, and other artists getting harassed by these so-called fans with no respect or honor in them.  So sick of these people.  They are K-Pop Artists!  Not prostitutes!  At least Momoland didn't get physically hurt by them and police were there to arrest these degenerates, thank goodness. Thank you to the true Merry-Go-Rounders for helping to protect Momoland in Mexico.  ^_^  You guys are awesome!  ^.^

<<<  That K-Pop Media is trying to compare the Kardashians to Female K-Pop Artists?  No, no, no, no, no!  Each woman is unique and beautiful, period!

@  Emperor Ryu (01:54:05 AM)

<<<  It's so sweet Seulgi got to see her classmate's performance in stage.  ^_^  I won't mind at all if both of them hooked up.  ^_^  <<<  Innocent!  ^.^

<<<  His Black Pink and Weki Meki bias are, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Black Pink/Weki Meki Alliance!  ^.^

<<<  His Fiestar bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Yezi did great on King Of Mask Singer.  ^.^

<<<  His Twice bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  That's good she's an organ donor when she passes away from natural causes at a very old age.  And it is her choice because it is her body.  No one else's, to be clear.

<<<  His APink bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  It's so sweet of Bomi to support her father.  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (01:44:21 AM)

Hello SBox.  ^_^

<<<  His SNSD, Oh My Girl, and Red Velvet bias are, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^

<<<  Innocent!  ^.^

<<<  None of the streaming sites were working for him.  T.T

@  Keitaro88 (03:55:14 AM) new type of fan camming kek https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium
@  Keitaro88 (03:50:13 AM) ontact*
@  Keitaro88 (03:46:33 AM) Tippa OMG and RV were awesome on contact con >_>
@  Emperor Ryu (02:49:31 AM)

@  Emperor Ryu (02:02:29 AM)

<<<  His Red Velvet bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Poor Irene.  I do wonder if there's a South Korean equivalent of a Better Business Bureau in the U.S., so she could report them.  And when the cops arrest these criminals, she probably can sue and get her money back, maybe more for damages.  Oh my, it reminded me of this memorable Babylon 5 scene, . . .  ^_^  https://www.youtube....h?v=jhC_KHkihKY

@  Emperor Ryu (01:57:12 AM)

<<<  His Refund Sisters, Fin.K.L, Unpretty Rapstar, Unnies, Mamamoo, and Female Soloists bias are, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  <<<  He'll always maintain that most ancient wisdom, . . . "Clothing is optional for beautiful women."  ^.^  <<<  Innocent!  ^.^

<<<  His Black Pink and Running Man bias are, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Get those name tags, Black Pink!  ^.^

<<<  His f(x) and Girl's Day bias are, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  f(x)/Girl's Day Alliance!  ^.^

<<<  His Black Swan bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Black Swan is innocent!  ^.^  Seriously, falsely accusing them of using similar settings?  Weak sauce.  *facepalm*  I suppose these so-called critics know nothing about using the same sets by different artists.  Movies do it all the time.  *Does a Spartan kick on them down a hole as they make this famous scream, . . . https://www.youtube....h?v=cdbYsoEasio *  ^_^

@  Emperor Ryu (01:46:13 AM)

Hello SBox.  ^_^

<<<  Innocent!  ^.^

<<<  Peaceful SBox, . . . ^.^  https://www.youtube....h?v=SH7FECPILcc

<<<  His Hi Suhyun bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  https://www.youtube....h?v=GywDFkY3z-c