• This topic is locked This topic is locked
584 replies to this topic
myot9 myot9
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 09:23 PM

thanks for translating :)
awww im a bit sad that the book's coming to an end.....i really liked it.
i hope they release another book like this in the future
Posted Image

CREDIT: 11abysooyoung
THANKS A BUNCH!!!

llc1281 llc1281
  • Donors
  • 1449 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 10:32 PM

Thanks for the translation, arghninja you're the best. Hope you had fun on your vacation. :thumbup: ! Alright I'll start with ch.4 since I forgot until now. Poor Taengoo was sick and miserable and people over reacting because she had a bad day. Cut her some slack peeps! Funny with Sunny and Sungmin confessions! Seohyun funny being serious! Sica unpredictable and seems to baffle her members sometimes. Cute with JeTi crying to their unnie Isak about their group name. Yoona very cute upset because she can't understand her dream guy in Japanese. Yuri even more cuter with her weird habit of arguing with her members. Poor Fany being prank on t.v. so not right but she's cute and pure heart. YoonFany skirt incident blown out of proportion, glad the girls clear it up. Glad the minor car accident was just that and no one got hurt. The radio show with YoonTae wig incident was hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing. Lastly, girls got good taste in the opposite sex, hope they find someone special. Okay next ch.5! I love their title "CM Queens"! Probably done hundreds already! Hyo being known as "Fashion Terrorist" is hilarious, she's fierce. I've missed out on some awesome Soshi goodies like their book "Girls in Tokyo" and the dvd that goes with it. I want it but I'd probably have to fly to Japan to get it. Love when people working with Soshi give praises for their hard work and success. Factory Girl was a awesome show, I enjoy it and the girls learn a lot and had so much fun. It was sad when they had to leave, even Sooyoung started crying and the staffs were sad too. Good experience for Soshi working for Elle Girl Korea now they're among the best dress list. On "We Got Married" with Taengoo I started watching it then got bored and stop, but now I regret it and I have to find it on daily motion again. It's going to be tough! Now I see why a lot of people are saying they want Soshi back on variety shows and I hope they get invited to be on them again. It's interesting and exciting to see them showing their true selves on t.v. and they're so freaking honest, that's why many love them. All the heart ache and ups and downs they've been through and yet their bond is still the most beautiful precious thing ever created. These 9 angels are the very best. I love SNSD! :unworthy: :unworthy:

zheming zheming
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3987 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 10:55 PM

Can't believe it's all coming to an end.
Thank you for your continuous effort in translating,i'm patiently waiting for the last.

jlBrH8t.jpg
Pre-orders & sales of Girls' Generation merchandisehttp://girlsgenerationgoods.sg/

bhost909 bhost909
  • Writers
  • 3178 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 11:29 PM

Haha chapter 5 was a seriously long chapter, and yet when you think about it, it could've been a lot longer. For example, to write about all the commercials or advertisements the girls have been in would take a whole book, not just a part of a chapter. This one chapter included so much in it. Their bits of modeling, the Tokyo photobook, and the Midnight Sun musical and Legally Blonde musical are all huge things. The book was written before Jessica's recent modeling experience, or else they would've included that too I think. The Tokyo photobook is, well, amazing, and the two lead vocals in their respective musicals were great as well. Then they mentioned a TON of stuff about tv, variety, and radio shows, which makes sense cause I think that's where a lot of people fall in love with Girls' Generation. Factory Girl was a great show, and the Soshi Bible that is Girls Go To School was also amazing. The part about getting laughs... oh god, so true. Just watch Sunny and Yuri on Invincible Youth LOL. These girls will do anything to make the viewers happy, and that's why so many people love them.

Their solo songs were also mentioned! That's pretty cool, especially since with their solo songs you can really see them show off their vocals. Taeyeon's solo songs for OSTs are amazing, so that was obvious. The book was written before her OST song for Athena, which I really love. Jessica's Naengmyun was also mentioned, but I liked Sweet Delight and her recent Tears Are Overflowing too! Tiffany has By Myself and Banji as well. And of course, Yoona's acting definitely lets her show off own her skills.

LOL I'll never forget that Strong Heart clip, Jessica is....... well, strange. But I love her for it, and it looks like all the girls do as well. The top 5 episodes that strengthen their bond were great reminders.

Thank you for the translation! Looking forward to the last!

avatar: happymint@lj siggy: chef@ssf

Forever

dan4413jwfJUH dan4413jwfJUH
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1180 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 12:43 AM

wow theres so many touching parts!! i dont know where to began!!! i like how they mentioned how the girls truely made their talents known, taking part in so many new activities, challenging themselves continuously, always working harder for their sones, "“Thanks to Jessica, the average age of the audience dropped,” and production company, PMC Productions, highly praised, “It was the best casting that fit the role perfectly. Even though she was busy, Jessica mastered singing and acting perfectly.” and taeyeons midnight sun too!! i really cried after watching that~~~~and its so whats the word, umm endearing to hear them being so humble and earnest when talking like how they were talking about marriage"Pregnancy and childbirth is still unreal. When thinking about morning sickness and childbirth, it’s a little scary,” what i really like, is that unbreakable soshi bond, especially when the members cover sunny's ears when there are explosions or fireworks, showing how they care for each other so much...never ceases to warm my heart...i also laughed at the parts when the girls were made to bungee after losing the bet, and then sica ran away!!!!! but what really touched me was how realistic they were about their popularity, and how they keep wondering how long will it, last. it hurts my heart too, when i think of them ever being apart or when it all finally comes to an end. Thank you girls, for working so hard for the sones, taking part in so many activities. i promise to live my life to the best as a sone for you girls. and for what it counts, it is, and will always be, a SO NYUH SHI DAE in this SONE's heart~~~ SNSD fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jes♥♥SicaPosted ImagePosted ImageThe Soshi Theory- So Nyuh Shi Dae+Sone=9+1 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 Posted Image

lovelyan lovelyan
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 12:51 AM

Nice!
Thanks for Translating!
Very Nice!
I am Great to be a Member of this Forum ! :)
Soshified Daebak! ~
Posted Image
@malhajimaa
signature cr:pureSeduction@ssf.com

Kimchi-uk Kimchi-uk
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 01:44 AM

Thanks as always for the translation. I'm liking how it's getting longer and longer with each chapter!
Looking forward to the next instalment.

WilSammy WilSammy
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 04:29 AM

I read this from start to near-finish, and I got to learn a lot more about the girls of SNSD. Thanks for doing a great translation!

I'm happy that at least I know more about them than just what I see on MVs, perfs, and some variety shows. :D
Posted Image
Posted Image

kebinbin kebinbin
  • Donors
  • 334 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 06:34 PM

Thank you for translating chapter five.
One more chapter to go. Can't wait to read the final chapter.

Posted Image

crispmint crispmint
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 11:14 PM

thank you very much for translating and posting a chapter every week. again a very fun chapter to read and find out about our 9 Angels.happy to see how strong their bond is. also loving how they calmly responded and handled interviews with serious and unkind questions. very mature!!

Go SNSD!! Forever Girls' Generation!!! :unworthy:

Superhuman97 Superhuman97
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1156 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 03:55 AM

Thank you for translating! :D

"Even if Girls' Generation disbands, we are forever Girls' Generation" - Sooyoung

Heheh can't wait for the last chapter!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

nicolee nicolee
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1679 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 06:00 PM

thanks for translating.. SOSHI BOND IS JUST THE BEST!!
just like what sooyoung said " WE ARE FOREVER GIRLS' GENERATION"
and WE ARE FOREVER SONES along with GIRLS' GENERATION

can't wait for the last chapter.. thank you soo much for translating this for us... :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Forever 9 ♡ Forever 9 ♡
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 07:04 AM

Omg . Thanks for translating this (: .

Is this from an interview or what ?

It definitely makes my day.

I'm ready and looking forward for the next chapter

Thanks for translating it (: .

Forever & Always; Jessica Jung.

{{ tumblr ; twitter }}

khams khams
  • Donors
  • 102 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 11:01 AM

thanks alot for translating this xD

looking forward for the next 1!!

how our girls can reach their position now after hard trainings!!

go soshi go !

Posted Image

YulTi <3

arghninja arghninja
  • SoShi Subbers
  • 446 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 09:20 PM

The last chapter.

It took a few months, but it's finally done. :)

Hope you guys enjoyed the book as much as I did.

And a big thank you to Reyu for putting up with my constant bugging to edit. Hahaha

Without further ado, the final chapter:

Chapter 6

Miscellaneous information related to the girls

Must-See for Beginners: Miscellaneous information related to the girls

We will be introducing informational anecdotes here that you might or might not know about Girls’ Generation. The more you know about the girls, the more you will be enthusiastic in cheering for them. If there are fans who don’t know, let us teach you!

Live: What is the showcase live?

Girls’ Generation held a showcase live at Ariake Coliseum in Tokyo on August 25, 2010, where 10,000 fans were able to watch as they sent their applications in for the first press limited edition DVD. The live finished with great success, but what exactly is this showcase live?

Showcase means display case. And according to its name, the showcase live is a live with a goal of promoting like an exhibit.

As it is, it is different of the normal lives where there is an established fan base of the artist. In order to sell the artist him/herself, they held this live where fans can see the actual music performance.

The live is used like an audition where usually amateur artists would be gathered into a number of groups and in front of the recording company staff, they would select one to do a music performance. And if the recording studio was interested, they would sign a contract right there. Girls’ Generation’s showcase in 2010 was the best opportunity to have a large amount of people to know about the unique charm the girls have.

Live: Goodbye stage and comeback stage structure

In the Korean entertainment world, the words “comeback stage” and “goodbye stage” are used often. In Korea, there are artists who are absent from activity for more than one year occasionally. In those situations, it is not unusual in Japan for artists to take break from activities. However, it is a little different in Korea.

It is normal to have a style where Korean idols would be full of activities for half a year and then after to prepare for the other half year. The final performance before taking the preparation period is called the “goodbye stage.”

When Girls’ Generation announced their preparation period, it took some time after that for them to return and many fans were paying attention to their “comeback stage” they had in 2009 of January.

Live: Girls’ Generations’ oppas and unnies

Girls’ Generation appeared on Incheon Korean Music Wave 2010 that was held on August 29th, 2010. On stage this day, Girls’ Generation performed their hit song, “Oh!,” wearing yellow jumpers and daring short pants.

And facing the closely packed older male fans in the audience, Girls’ Generation called out, “Oppa, we love you!”

Girls’ Generation has also used these words for Tohoshinki, their senpai in the same agency. By the way, they also call BoA, who they love and adore as an older sister, “unnie.”

Love: The love story with Super Junior Leeteuk is a misunderstanding

On September 23rd, 2010, Super Junior Leeteuk appeared on MBC radio show, “ Radio Star Super Show,” and spoke about the misunderstanding love story between him and Taeyeon. There was a hot topic about Leeteuk and Taeyeon both having a very similar earring and rumors about a romance between them flared up.

Leeteuk explained, “Our piercings are the same shape, but I bought mine before Taeyeon bought hers. When asked a teasing question, “Didn’t Taeyeon want to copy you and purposely bought the same earrings,” Leeteuk replied, “Without knowing that I bought one earlier, Taeyeon bought the same thing. When we saw that we were wearing the same thing, we were both surprised.”

Love: Korea has a laissez-faire policy on romance?

In Korea, female idols appear together with other male idols and act as virtual husband and wife on variety shows. They seem to be much closer to male idols than in Japan.

The feelings of being distant towards fans is also uncommon compared with Japan. In Japan, if a male entertainer publicly mentioned which female talent he liked, it would invoke the wrath of the fans. However, it seems that Korean fans are not too worried about it.

On the SBS variety show, “Yang Hee Eun’s Cooking Show,” that was aired in September 2010, Jung Heechul confessed that his personal ideal girl is Girls’ Generation Jessica, but these kind of occurrences happen often.

SNSD: The dorm is in a luxury mansion [t/n: apartments] building in Seoul!

Currently, all nine members of Girls’ Generation live together at the same place. The dorm that the girls live in is in a luxury mansion in Seoul. All 5 rooms are split up.

The rooms are split up with the following 2 people each room: Yoona and Yuri, Hyoyeon and Seohyun, Taeyeon and Sunny, and Jessica and Sooyoung. And Tiffany is in her own room. Jessica and Sooyoung are in the same room, but since both have very strong personalities, the fans worry if they can get along. Also, Tiffany is the only person to have a room by herself, but because Tiffany is Korean-American and her parent does not have a home in Korea and she cannot leave things at her parent’s home in America, so it seems the members took this into consideration.

SNSD: All 9 members get along!

Girls’ Generation’s performances are breathtakingly synchronized. The reason why it is like that is definitely because they are all good friends with each other.

In April 2009, in order to promote their new variety program, “Girls’ Generation Horror Movie Factory,” as part of “Sunday, Sunday Night,” they appeared at a press conference. Based on the color black, the girls appeared in casual clothes and appealed to their friendship side by holding hands with their fingers intertwined. It is not unusual in Korea for female friends to hold hands, but having 9 people holding hands is quite spectacular and you can really see the strong bond between them.

SNSD: The first to join is Yoona! The last one is…?

There are a total of 9 members in Girls’ Generation. From the time they were trainees to becoming good friends, but it’s not because the members are forced to appear like that.

As the members finished their strict training period, they joined Girls’ Generation one by one.

First of all, the first one to join Girls’ Generation is the prank-loving Yoona. Next is Tiffany, known with the lovable nickname Fany and continued with bright Yuri, skilled dancer Hyoyeon, Sooyoung with Japanese as her specialty, youngest Seohyun, serious Taeyeon, and skilled English speaker Jessica. And the last to join Girls’ Generation is hard working Sunny.

SNSD: Not only popular corporations, but also noticed by famous organizations

Increasing level of awareness by using famous people as their image character is the same in Korea and Japan. Girls’ Generation have also appeared in numerous CMs, but even so, they were also appointed to be various “ambassadors” at the same time.

In 2007, they were appointed PR ambassadors of Seoul Volunteer Center, 2008 Girl Scouts ambassadors, and the 13th Busan International Film Festival ambassadors. In 2009, they were ambassadors for Korea’s Red Cross Blood Donation, Gyeonggi Boat Show, Incheon Global Fair and Festival, Digital T.V. Conversion, and as well as ambassadors for Incheon Airport Customs in 2010.

Net: Groundless suspicion of plagiarism! A flood of comments on the net

Girls’ Generation has appeared in countless of CMs, but among them, in the “Samyang Ramen” CM, there were suspicion of plagiarism.

Obtaining the license of the theme song of their popular sold game, “Bubble Bobble,” from game corporation, Taito, the CM song used a remake of that song, but not knowing the actual conditions, Japanese fans mistaken it as plagiarism. After the famous American web magazine, “Kotaku,” compared the two songs, they wrote, “Coincident or not? You decide,” and created a big uproar.

Net: Thanks to the member’s petition, the lawsuit against 92 people is dropped

In 2010, “aikora” (photoshopped pictures of idols and nude photos) of Girls’ Generation members were spread around the internet and the 92 people suspected for uploading those images on the internet were filed for charges. However, 75 out of the 92 suspects were all minors and it was a first criminal charge against the remaining 17. Also, Girls’ Generation issued a petition wanting to drop the charges against the suspects and all charges were dropped for all 92 suspects.

They promised to not waste the member’s feelings of wanting them to reflect on themselves and to make sure this never happens again.

Fan: The stratum of male fans is Girls’ Generation’s specialty

When speaking of idol fans, in Japan, it is a wide range from late teens to their 30’s and like AKB48 fans, there are a lot of working fans with purchasing power.

However, in Korea, there are not a lot of 20 and 30 year old fans. Because of that there are not many girl group solo concerts.

But Girls’ Generation is an exception. There are many Korean male fans, but there are also girl fans and even a fan base in their 40’s. With that kind of fan base, it helped push Girls’ Generation to become Korea’s top idol.

Fan: Thanks for their 1000th day debut!

On April 30th, 2010, Girls’ Generation approached their 1000th day since debut.

Taeyeon said, “It’s our 1000th day since debut, but for us, we think of this as a new beginning. It has been a long journey since then and to spend it together with SONEs, I’m full of happiness.” Sunny thanked the fans, “I do not have any words that can express what I feel towards the fans. From now on, I want to return little by little the kindness the fans have given me.”

Yuri also said with a smile, “For 3 years, they have walked together with the members; there were happy times and tough times as well, but we’ve gotten past the painful times together. I’m so thankful.”

Fan: Fanclub and address for fanletters

Girls’ Generation official fanclub, SONE, started supporting the girls around the time of debut. Continuing from Korea, Girls’ Generation created a sensation even in Japan and even though there is a lot of supporting Japanese fans, as of current of October 2010, there is still no official fanclub in Japan.

However, even though Girls’ Generation fans are not part of the official fanclub, they are still called SONE. Furthermore, for the fans, country borders and things like that do not matter. And even if the fans are not part of the fanclub, one can still write fanletters, and wanting to support Girls’ Generation even if only a little, for sure the burning passion of Japanese fans will continue to support the girls.

Girls’ Generation From Now

After all the years of training, the 9 girls, who were embellished with a magnificent debut on August 2nd 2007, have finally crossed the seas and became popular.

The girl group was originally put together with an outlook to expand overseas and with the current activities, one can say that it just went as planned. However, this is not the end for the girls.

In September 2010, the girls, who successfully performed in Los Angeles for SM Town Live 2010, started their full-blown promotions in Japan. For their first Japan live event that occurred at Ariake Coliseum, there was a rush of about 22,000 fans. The Japanese version of the single “Genie” set a new sales record of a debut single for a foreign female artist.

Even in Japan, they will most likely become a regular on music programs singing and dancing hereafter. The number of concerts are expected to increase. Furthermore, just like when they were in Korea, they will probably be active on variety shows and dramas.

After obtaining success in Japan, will the girls eventually return to Korea? Or will they continue promoting in Japan? Or will the journey progress to an even bigger stage…

Yoona: Big expectations for Yoona as an actress!

“Our strength is our teamwork. I want to show our unity that we have accomplished up to now even in Japan,” Yoona spoke about their Japan advancement enthusiastically. The girls always think of the group constantly and moving as a group takes precedence. It is because these girls love Girls’ Generation more than anyone else that this phrase has weight.

Yoona mentioned, “I’m feeling more excited more than nervousness,” but said with uneasiness, “I’m worried about speaking. I need to study more Japanese.”

Yoona starred in the dramas “You are My Destiny” and “Cinderella Man” in Korea. Even among members, those achievements and courage is top class.

For sure, if Yoona is able to overcome the difficulties of the Japanese language, she will probably be able to be active in Japanese dramas.

Not only with singing and dancing, the Japanese fans also deeply look forward to seeing Yoona doing activities as an actress.

Sooyoung: Top batter in advancing into varieties?

As a member who has had experience doing activities as an artist in Japan, Sooyoung most likely have the strongest feelings in debuting in Japan than the other members.

Having done activities as a radio DJ, MC for a talk show, and other activities as a Girls’ Generation member in Korea and with a talk sense that has been trained and specializing in Japanese, Sooyoung can even probably be involved as a multi-talent in Japan, just like how she is in Korea.

Not only will Girls’ Generation be on music programs from now, but they will definitely be on all kinds of shows, including variety shows. And the vanguard cutting in would definitely be her.

When asked about the goals in Japan, Sooyoung answered during an interview, “I want to meet even more people than the showcase at Ariake Coliseum. And I want to have a concert over all of Japan.”

Capitalizing on her skills in Japanese and polished talking, the day where she becomes a multi-talent is surely not far off.

Yuri: Anticipating activities in various media

Yuri talked about their Japanese advancement enthusiastically, “Because I’m with the other members, instead of being nervous, I have great hopes.” In Korea, known as a prank-lover and creating a good mood, she is definitely a naturally bright character and wants people to have fun.

Fans also have high hopes for Yuri to be in activities outside of being a variety idol.
For example, using her exceptional body proportion as a weapon, they also want her to be active in modeling. Known with a health mania image, there can be hope of her being active in advertising.

“I wish to stay as long as possible doing activities in Japan,” Yuri answered in an interview.
As they get accustomed to doing activities in Japan, with diverse talents, she can appear not only on TV, but on various media, such as magazines and advertisements.

And for the fans wishing she will stay and be active in Japan as long as possible, that wish might come true.

Seohyun: Hating to lose to the point of no return maknae

Seohyun is passionate about studying and is very serious. Not limited to just work and study, her policy is to be the best in everything.

When her strict parents heard of Girls’ Generation going to Japan, they encouraged their only daughter, Seohyun, “Do your best so that even in Japan everybody will know who you are.”
Established with an image of the pure and innocent idol, Seohyun has a lot of enthusiastic fans in both Korea and Japan.

When asked if there were any wishy washy feelings, Seohyun, who is loved by members and fans, replied back regarding their Japanese promotions, “I won’t be saying anything like ‘I’ll try to do my best in Japan and go back if it doesn’t work out.’”

The youngest among the 9 sisters, her feelings are strong of not wanting to lose to the other 8 when it comes to activities in Japan. We all want to see her hidden strength.

Jessica: To be a unique idol that is loved

Jessica said in an interview, “Each member in Girls’ Generation has a different personality and I think even in Japan it is unusual to have this many unique members all gathered in a girl group.”

Just like she said, there may be many idol groups in Japan that all have similar characters gathered together.

As the popular girl with an aloof atmosphere and cool speech and conduct in Korea, there are a lot of comments of her capturing the audience the most in Japan, where there are a lot of Mr. Nice Guys.

And not only in music and variety shows, with her cute looks, she will probably have many activities on different stages, such as being a fashion model or an advertisement image character.

Her favorite Japanese words are “to be loved” and “little by little.”

Even in Japan she will be loved as an idol and little by little her activities will increase.

Taeyeon: Her goal was to become closer to BoA!

Taeyeon has both extraordinary popularity and talent.

Admiring her senior, BoA, from the same agency, she had a feeling it will be fate to have a similar debut as BoA in Japan. Having a goal to become closer to BoA, her gamble on the advancement to Japan is quite extraordinary.

She has achieved great success in Korea through solo songs, variety shows, and much more.
Just like how Taeyeon mentioned, “Our time has finally come,” the conditions for a big breakthrough in Japan is fully prepared. Taking what her parents said to heart, “We want you to do activities that focus on the world,” the forever leader promised, “I want tell everyone what Girls’ Generation is right now. Surpassing national borders, I want to do my best in order to receive love from even more kinds of people.”

Having an interest in Japan since being a middle school student, Taeyeon also studied Japanese. The day where she passes BoA is probably not that far away.

Sunny: I want to advance together with the fans to Japan

Appearing in variety shows one after another in Korea is Sunny with a pure and energetic image. In an interview about the expansion to Japan, Sunny said, “More than feeling the pressure, to have a chance like this coming around, I’m looking forward to it,” and her positive reply was impressive.

Among the members, Sunny spent the longest time to be a trainee.

Saying, “Trifling feelings like, ‘Oh, I’m just going to Japan,’ is something I do not have at all,” more than any other member, she understands the importance of this chance.

Always thinking of the fans first and answering the fans’ feelings, Sunny replied, “Even if I’m interviewed by the Korean media, even if I see on the excitement on the internet, the fans are supporting Girls’ Generation’s Japan debut. I want to go together with everyone to Japan.”

I hope that Korean fans and Japanese fans will continue to support her.

Hyoyeon: Her goal is to appear on “Kouhaku Utagassen!” (T/N: Red and White Song Battle)

With fierce dancing that does not lose to the boys, Hyoyeon is bathed with attention even in Japan. Hyoyeon said enthusiastically, “I’m really happy with all the anticipation we are receiving. Japanese fans are trained and have a good eye when watching dances, so I plan to go and give my all.” And her goals are to appear on “Japan Record Awards” and “Kouhaku Utagassen.”

Furthermore, she has other interests besides music programs. She said positively, “Japanese variety shows look to be really interesting, so I want to try and appear on one of those shows.”

Also, in the middle of furiously studying Japanese and listening to J-pop and watching dramas, she mentioned, “Japanese is difficult, but someday I’ll be able to speak Japanese and I want to act in dramas. I’m doing my best for that.”

Just like how she mentioned she wanted to challenge a wide variety of things right now, soon we will be able to see her activities on Japanese TV.

Tiffany: Wanting to be long lasting group like SMAP

Even Tiffany, who likes J-pop, has a lot of contemplation on their Japanese debut. Because Tiffany had a chance to learn about Japanese entertainment from Sooyoung, she has come to have an interest in Japan.

Her goal in Japan is to have a national tour just like Boa and Tohoshinki. In front of fans from all over Japan, she wants to put on a concert that anybody can enjoy.

And she aims to become a long lasting group, like SMAP, who is also popular in Korea.

In an interview, Tiffany pledged, “To be successful in Japan is still a dream for us, but facing our goals, we will run to it. I don’t know when it will happen, but I want to achieve that in the shortest time possible.”

The girls are definitely getting closer to their big dreams on step at a time.

The End!
*Goes to watch AAGG*

MoonSoshi9 MoonSoshi9
  • Writers
  • 466 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 09:33 PM

Thank you so much for translating everything. Seriously, so much work...I hope you know how much we all appreciate it. It was a fantastic read.

^9♥0♥22 ^9♥0♥22
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 09:46 PM

Such an interesting read! Thank you so much for translating and giving us the chance to read it. We appreciate it! It was great knowing more about them <3

Posted Image

"We're nothing without nine."

nicolee nicolee
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1679 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 09:55 PM

thank you so much for translating this.. :) I've learned new things about our girls even though i've been a fan of them for how many years already. it still amaze me how can these 9 people with different personality gets along so well and created a BOND that no one can ever destroy. i will never ever regret joining this AWESOME FANDOM.. This is truly a GIRLS' GENERATION.. :) I will be a SONE together with SNSD :))

thanks again for translating this..

Posted Image

Posted Image

sanasnam sanasnam
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 09:59 PM

thank you so much fro sharing this information.
i really enjoyed reading it.
surely they are unique and the BEST group for me and surely they're name will last in generations.
This TIME is GIRL'S GENERATION!!!!

wobwab wobwab
  • Donors
  • 754 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 10:20 PM

I haven't read all of it yet, just skimmed through the last chapter.
It is news to me that Fany was the 2nd member to join SNSD. O_o Was she, really? I'm confused...

This part made me LOL a lot.
"Jessica and Sooyoung are in the same room, but since both have very strong personalities, the fans worry if they can get along."
hahahahaha~ no way~
SooSic FTW!

Thank you for spending your time and effort to translate for us.

JeTi is illegally cute♡
애기싴, 천사파니, 융초딩, 리더탱, 김초딩, 깝율, 식신수영, 순규써니, 꾹꾹이서현
are 9 shades of love that brighten up my days. I love 소녀시대

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (01:34:00 AM) what is that bot doing zzz
@  cinderella@y... (04:52:29 PM) bot zzzzz
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:35 PM) bots*
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:31 PM) bot r crazy
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:26 PM) yeah
@  alice_ot12 (04:00:43 PM) i hate the ad spam