wow! she's the best, she never gives up to her dream.,
wonder why people call her ______ or bash her., :confused:

gogogogogo dancing queen!

thank you for translating this..,

jolovessnsd jolovessnsd
  • Donors
  • 306 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 12:35 AM

I love our dancing queen! nothing ever puts her down..
her positivity is so great & she influences her sisters well!

thanks for translating!!! :)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Just a christian SONE who feels that the best action I can do for SNSD is to pray for them, every single day. :)
follow me on Twitter

MoonSoshi9 MoonSoshi9
  • Writers
  • 466 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 12:53 AM

Thank you for translating!!

Hyoyeon is so awesome. I love her sense of humor and her passion and force when she is dancing. Hyo = baller.

llc1281 llc1281
  • Donors
  • 1449 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 01:01 AM

Thanks very much arghninja for the translation! Whew thank goodness you decide to hold out on us before you went to bed :D . Hyo baby so inspiring and so hard working and so sweet and so beautiful and so funny. Btw they should have kept some of their private life private :lolol: don't nobody wants to hear they write their names on their underwear, good grief these girls tell it like it is :blush: . I'm so happy she didn't quit the group because she might have regret it in the end and missed out on becoming Global Generation. Hyo's beautiful demeanor captured Mr. Kim's eyes! I'm like the Japanese fans too that pay close attention to Hyo's dancing because she's the best and so freaking intense and full of emotions. Crap I hope their sleeping hours change because that's abnormal o.o :blink: . Really happy that their dreams coming true, they wish/dream for tour in Japan and they get a huge one. Love all the individual story on Soshi including the group story in the beginning and can't wait to read on our lovely Brighter than Gems Fany Fany Tiffany. Kamsahamnida :respect: :heart:

zheming zheming
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3987 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 01:08 AM

You've been translating on this for quite a while and i appreciate your effort in keeping it up.
Looking forward to the next member,Tiffany.

jlBrH8t.jpg
Pre-orders & sales of Girls' Generation merchandisehttp://girlsgenerationgoods.sg/

soundscape soundscape
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 854 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 01:22 AM

Thanks for translating. I never knew she failed the initial audition and that she wanted to quit. From reading that, I think she would make a good leader. Looking forward to the last part of the book. :thumbsup:

sh316102 sh316102
  • Production Team
  • 449 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 01:42 AM

Yay!!! Thanks for translating this :D Was waiting for Hyoyeon's the whole time :D

Last member, and is it the end? Or there's more to it?

Waiting for more...

Thanks for translating once again!!

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. -Leonardo da Vinci
It takes years to build up friendship, but just 1 second to destroy it. - Unknown

love_in_the_air love_in_the_air
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 02:22 AM

thanks for translation!!!
hyoyeon sure is very special, our dancing queen is unique and ambitious, confident and strong.
I wish she will receive more from non-fan this year.

TAEGANGER AND SUNSHINER

ellenwiyogo ellenwiyogo
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 03:16 AM

DAMN!! I didn't know that she trained dance class with the boys.. Thank u so much for sharing this to us, if you didn't write this maybe I will not know how Hyoyeon was when she is still in trainee..

Hyoyeon is the best.! I think she dances the best from all the girls group in Korea. Hyoyeon keep it up I will definitely root for you.. ^^ :thumbup: :thumbup:

Stralth Stralth
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 03:43 AM

thanks for translating and keep up with the good work! =) Can't wait for Fany's part and the rest of the book ^^. The book is really very enjoyable to read.

~173~ ~173~
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 04:27 AM

thanks for the translations :unworthy:

we get to know that little bit more info about the girls :D (kinda sad that they used to get only about 2 to 3 hours of sleep :wacko: )

can't wait for Tiffany's part :wub:

Mollysmiles Mollysmiles
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 06:31 AM

Thanks for your hardwork! :') I can't wait for Fany's the final member! jjang! Thanks for sharing too! :D

SIG1.jpg
Nat/Gifs&Edits > Signatures Icons Tumblr Ask

Carol Sparrow* Carol Sparrow*
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 06:36 AM

Thanks so much for translating this!
Hyoyeon is my fever now!

Soo glad that she didn't quit SNSD!
None of this would be the same!

Now I can't wait to read Tiffany's!

Our hard working SNSD, fighting, fighting!

HyoTaeNy~ My silly smile~

SONE WHENEVER... WHEREVER... FOR YOU!

soshibutler soshibutler
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 06:44 AM

Oh Hyoyeon, the dancing queen. You'll always be someone special for all of us! You're also the most cheerful and playful among the girls. Keep being like that. I like you just the way you are! :)

kebinbin kebinbin
  • Donors
  • 334 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 06:18 PM

Thank you for translating Hyoyeon's chapter.
Her dance moves are truly amazing. She is so kind and ambitious. And I can't believe she thought about quitting. Good thing she didn't.

Posted Image

edwinner123 edwinner123
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 09:16 PM

wow never knew that Hyoyeon was athletic and was going to quit. Thanks for translating this! :thumbup:
Posted Image

Caricactures Caricactures
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:49 PM

Thanks! Your hard work is very much appreciated! :D

Can't believe they failed Hyoyeon over paperwork... I think when it comes to choosing idols, determination and passion are more important which dear Hyoyeonie got. :)
Kim Sohyeon manager is amazing for giving us the Hyo gem!
Dancin Queen pwns boys too. I will never forget seeing the fancam of Hyo dance solo in their 1st Asia Tour. Her dancing = too epic for words. She deserves 1st spot on dance rankings, like seriously *coughinsteadof10cough*
I'm glad Hyoyeon didn't quit. Soshi will never be the same without her. I wanna see the revival of Kim Choding again! :D

Thanks so much for translating again. Next week Mushroom wraps up the finale, so thank you for all the hard work for the past few weeks!
Posted Image
As a Twin Trooper, I promise to always stay loyal to our Twin Generals,
To help and to support them in their dorky conquest of the world, To diligently
defend our YoonYul Alliance base, To assist their master plan of hair growth,
And to always uphold this Twin Trooper vow.

Posted Image

dan4413jwfJUH dan4413jwfJUH
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1180 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:19 AM

wosh!!! nxt week last member alrd!! wow! its been awhile..thks for the constant trans!!!! and it always moves me greatly when i read how much hardships and sufferings they went through to pursue their dreams...as in, from the out side, its very hard to tell that hyoyeon had hard times with her happy and cheerful personality! but i mean, theyre only human and yeah, they probably feel down often too...thks noonas for inspiring me to constantly be in pursuit of my dreams and never to procrastinate or give up! haha if theres one thing they are, it would be hardworking! stay well and keep strong girls! youve really moved this SONE! wil always be supportin gy'all , no matter where on earth you are~!
Jes♥♥SicaPosted ImagePosted ImageThe Soshi Theory- So Nyuh Shi Dae+Sone=9+1 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 Posted Image

jesuca jesuca
  • Donors
  • 100 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 02:18 AM

thanks so much for the translations. you guys are amazing <3
I enjoyed reading all of them. the issue about taeyeon being the leader was heartwrenching. it was pretty sad D:
the translations are great. they were pretty accurate, &i even found myself learning things that I hadn't known before :o sunny & her 9 years of training? T__T applause for her efforts & dedication.

excited for the next week! tif-fa-ny! :D
it's sure to be interesting.
previously lovinyoochun.
tumblr / livejournal

takowhut takowhut
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 04:00 PM

Thanks for the translations!!! :thumbup:
I can't wait till Fany Fany's part comes up :wub:
Translate as fast as you can! For all who worship the colour pink and have died from her eye-smiles XD
None of my pictures are original, 'cus I have narb skills in Photoshop :P I apologise.

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (01:34:00 AM) what is that bot doing zzz
@  cinderella@y... (04:52:29 PM) bot zzzzz
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:35 PM) bots*
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:31 PM) bot r crazy
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:26 PM) yeah
@  alice_ot12 (04:00:43 PM) i hate the ad spam
@  Keitaro88 (11:09:19 AM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium
@  kidrobot (09:44:59 PM) reeses eggs
@  bunnybelle (08:48:20 AM) <3