[BOOK] Girls' Generation MemoirsCompleted

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
583 replies to this topic
zheming zheming
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3987 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 02:30 AM

Had fun reading through Sunny memoir,thank you very much for the translation.
Looking forward to next week for Hyoyeon's.

jlBrH8t.jpg
Pre-orders & sales of Girls' Generation merchandisehttp://girlsgenerationgoods.sg/

dan4413jwfJUH dan4413jwfJUH
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1180 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 03:39 AM

wow its always nice to know more about the girls... and WOW. she has worked SO hard!!! im totally inspired to pursue my dreams with as much passion as her now!! 9 years of training, ignoring numerous setbacks...and a great personality too ^^ thks sunny, for always being the life and energy in SNSD, and working so hard for your fans! on a different note, hope they all are doing well in their japan tour, wish i could be there too! T.T SNSD fighting!
Jes♥♥SicaPosted ImagePosted ImageThe Soshi Theory- So Nyuh Shi Dae+Sone=9+1 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 Posted Image

HoneyRinny23 HoneyRinny23
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 03:45 AM

Thank you so much for the translations! Wow i love sunny now after knowing so much about her :) i should also get myself one of the books too :D (and attempt to read japanese)

soshibutler soshibutler
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 05:47 AM

We love Lee Soon Kyu, SUNNY! She's really meant to be part of this group. She's the smallest but the strongest among all. We'll always lover her! =)

sooyoung_ily sooyoung_ily
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 06:01 AM

Thanks for translating! Sunny definitely got into SNSD with her hardwork and talent and we can see she really shows her best irregardless of what she does. haha it's kinda cute to see that the girls do have fun like sneaking out to amusement parks.
Proud to be a Sooyoungster.
Posted Image

Ferin Ferin
  • Donors
  • 297 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 07:14 AM

^_^ Even Sunny is the shortest one, She's definitely the most powerful Girl in SoShi, i like the fact that she must have that all 9 years of training to be success like she has now. She has this strong will and heart.. In my eyes, She's the boldest, funniest, and strongest one.. that's why i love her :wub:

My Sunny Bunny~ ^_^ Hwaiting~!

Look forward for your next story ;)

power9.jpg

영원히

sone_0508 sone_0508
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 07:33 AM

Thank u for the translating! All the things form the book are great to know but I can't get what some of them mean probably.

diedy diedy
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 08:49 AM

thanks for your hardwork....
and thanks for translation and sharing with us...
love to read this girls generation memoirs so much...
this make me know more about them...
can't wait for the next members.... :thumbsup:

carolyn831 carolyn831
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 06:02 PM

Thanks for translating! I really enjoy reading them and knowing the girls slightly more each time! And every Tuesday I'll wait for a new chapter to be out :) thank you^^

bhost909 bhost909
  • Writers
  • 3177 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 07:25 PM

Thank you for the translation of this chapter! Ahhh Sunny, she may be short but she'll always be a giant in my eyes. The girl's a hero, a chicken catcher, a snake wrangler, she's got aegyo that can melt anyone, she can sing, she can dance... what more does this girl need? And honestly, I believe Sunny is her height for a reason: were she around Seohyun's height, it'd just be unfair. She'd be too perfect. Sun-Shiners know what I'm talking about. Hahaha I love the bit about revealing her "real" height. I think every fan knew that Sunny was the shortest, but we love her for it. Honestly, there's no way Sunny was placed into SNSD because of "special treatment". She made it there on her own, and anyone who doesn't think so hasn't seen enough of Sunny to realize that she deserves to be a part of Girls' Generation, just as much as any of the other eight girls do. Not only this, but SNSD would not be SNSD without Sunny, just like it wouldn't be SNSD without any one of the other members. Where would the girls be without their energizer?

LOL I remember the talk on Strong Heart about their escape to the amusement park, that was hilarious. "At least put on some makeup!" I also remember when it was mentioned that Sunny always does what she can to bring the camera to her. I think it's in the Come to Play episode during 2009 that Sunny reveals what she does to bring the camera to her during either Him Nae or Gee, but either way it's so funny. She really knows how to work the camera.

I think "Soon Kyu" is a really, really pretty name. It's probably because I'm not Korean but... I don't know, like "Miyoung", both names just sound amazingly pretty.

avatar: happymint@lj siggy: chef@ssf

Forever

Caricactures Caricactures
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 07:28 PM

Yay! Thanksthanksthanks!

Sunny's height is indirectly proportional to her inner ability. Watching her on variety shows make me go "Damn, Sunny so awezome!" Never judge a book by its cover :D
Sunny trained for 9 years? Wow, that's alot. How painful it must have been for her to find out that she'll not be debuting. But I'm glad it turned out that way as now she's part of SNSD :) I remember she once said on Quiz To Change The World that her ambition since young has never changed and that is to be a singer. Seeing her realize her dream puts a smile on my face :)
And Soonkyu-ah, your Korean name is beautiful! It's so cute to say it. :D
Sunny is so hard-working that I feel so happy for her that all the hard work she put in last time has paid off. Even though she's already popular, she still works hard daily an tries to make the best out of every opportunity that comes her way. YO,SUNNY! :thumbup:

Thank you for translating! Queen Hyoyeon is next! woots~
Posted Image
As a Twin Trooper, I promise to always stay loyal to our Twin Generals,
To help and to support them in their dorky conquest of the world, To diligently
defend our YoonYul Alliance base, To assist their master plan of hair growth,
And to always uphold this Twin Trooper vow.

Posted Image

jcadigital jcadigital
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1249 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 01:31 AM

Thank you for the table of contents and updating them also. This is quite an undertaking, and thank you for translating it. It is such an interesting read. I will try to keep as much as you are updating it. Thank you again. Currently reading Yoona's.

My only regret about Girls' Generation is that I wish I knew about them sooner. - jcadigital

SNSDRLS SNSDRLS
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 09:05 AM

aww, thank you very much...I have been checking on your update :P
About Sunny, I thought she got transfer to SM since other agency went bankcrupt...urmm.. never mind :P I will just change my thought to what you just wrote xD keke
I miss SNSD in variety show T_T sigh..
Looking forward to Hyoyeon :D This will be interesting~

s2_paperheart s2_paperheart
  • Donors
  • 1291 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 02:49 PM

Thanks so much for the translations. Keep up the good work!
I can't wait to read Hyo's chapter....

:D

kebinbin kebinbin
  • Donors
  • 334 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 03:11 PM

Thank you for translating Sunny's chapter :D
9 years of training has definitely paid off. Sunny is so awesome, her efforts shows it.

Posted Image

myot9 myot9
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 05:51 PM

thanks so much for translating jessica's, taeyeon's, & sunny's
they're sooo awesome!!!! :thumbup:
i'm soo excited to read abt hyoyeon next :laugh:

Edited by sung_yuhi, 22 June 2011 - 05:54 PM.

Posted Image

CREDIT: 11abysooyoung
THANKS A BUNCH!!!

GAHOph GAHOph
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 01:45 AM

SUNNY ONE SO TRUE I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! oh and she escape to the Amusement park ???? COOL!!!!!! But the staff said they have to put on some make up =)) . The agency really care about their image :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

AVA & SIG : All mine

Forever Sunyeon Forever Sunyeon
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 08:51 AM

WoW. it tooks me half hour to read it all. .
I can't wait for another member release. .
It's funny knowing that sunny hates soonkyu that much.
Gotta wait for the next release . .

Posted Image

Posted Image

arghninja arghninja
  • SoShi Subbers
  • 446 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 12:05 AM

Almost fell asleep before posting! Queen of Dance! Can't wait to see her solo performance!

Hyoyeon
Her nickname is Dancing Queen

Name: Kim Hyoyeon
Birthdate: September 22th, 1989
Height/Bloodtype: 160cm/AB
Hobby: Shopping, watching movies
Specialty: Dance, Chinese
Strong point: Bright and honest
Weak point: A little overbearing

Extra training in a boy’s dance group

An idol group with unimaginable singing skills and perfectly matching dances for the 9 girls; this is Girls’ Generation trait. The secret to perfectly matching dance is the 5 minute meeting all members gets together for every night.

Among Girls’ Generation, the member that is most enthusiastic when it comes to dancing is Hyoyeon.

Before debuting, Hyoyeon was already famous for being skilled in dancing. She did not train in a girls’ dance class, but actually in a boys’ dance class.

Admiring her sempai of the same agency, BoA, and Amuro Namie, Hyoyeon’s dances are accurate and intense. Members and fans call her “Dancing Queen” for her skills.

There are also many passionate fans in Japan of Girls’ Generation dances. Even in Tokyo, there are a lot of openings of events that dances the choreography of Girls’ Generation. Even among them, there is a high level of attention paid to Hyoyeon’s dances. When Hyoyeon found out that a lot of Japanese fans pay attention to her dances, she had a happy smile on her face.

Hyoyeon mentioned, “I’m really happy that fans look forward to my dances,” but on the other hand, also promised, “Dance is popular in Japan, so I think fans have a sharp eye. For those fans, I want to keep challenging myself with various dances.”

She thought of quitting Girls’ Generation

When you think of dance, you think of Hyoyeon! Called the Dancing Queen, she currently acts as Girls’ Generation lead dancer.

Hyoyeon is good in dancing and her reflexes are excellent. However, she’s not only excellent in exercise. In 2004, Hyoyeon, along with Super Junior Siwon, went to China together for language studies and Chinese is one of her specialties. Also, Super Junior is Girls’ Generation sempai in the agency and their dance competition exchanges run deep.

Hyoyeon, who has good reflexes and studies, also have an honest and direct personality that the other members adore. However, she also had worries that she could not speak to anybody else. Actually, she worried about whether to quit Girls’ Generation or not at one moment in time.

“I wanted to test my dance skills that have been improving upon and debuted in Girls’ Generation. But, still, there were a lot of times I was lost. I have thought about quitting Girls’ Generation and studying abroad. But I broke through that slump. I’ve decided to do my best as a member of Girls’ Generation.”

When she was a trainee, she practiced with the boys and has a fresh personality that anybody will like. Even with someone like her, she also had times with her own worries that no one knows.

She actually failed the audition?!

Hyoyeon’s chance to enter this world was due to the influence of her mother. Actually her mother was a fan of Korea’s overwhelming popular male idol group, H.O.T., from their debut in 1996 to their disbandment in 2001. Hyoyeon’s idol-loving mother gave her a supportive push and told her, “Try to aim for being an idol.” After that, Hyoyeon passed S.M. Entertainment auditions, trained for 6 years and 1 month, and became Girls’ Generation fourth member.

However, her road in debuting as a Girls’ Generation member was not easy.

At first, she failed to pass the audition’s initial paperwork examination. One photo caught S.M. Entertainment manger, Kim Sohyeon’s eye while he was looking at the profiles of failed applicants. “Her outer appearance was just like anybody else, but she emitted an intense impact.”

The picture that caught Mr. Kim’s eye was when Hyoyeon was only a 5th grade student. It because it caught his eye that Hyoyeon’s road to becoming an idol opened up.

Her athleticism is exceptional! Number one in the 100 meter dash!

On January 24th, 2010, SNSD appeared on KBS variety show, “Let’s Go Dream Team!” and the top winners were unveiled. The members challenged a variety of sports, such as vaulting, high jump, zig zag race, capture the flag, and other various activities, and showed a sigh that we do not normally see in sports.

Among those activities, Hyoyeon participated in the 100 meter dash. She came in first, setting a record for being the fastest among all the participants that have appeared on the show. After getting number 1, Hyoyeon thanked her mother, “After telling my mom that I will be appearing on this show, she made some traditional Chinese medicine drinks. The results of drinking the Chinese medicine can be seen.”

Furthermore, undaunted by Hyoyeon, Kara member Nicole, met in the final round of the zig zag race and the two showed a good match.

In the end, Hyoyeon barely beat Nicole and kept her place with her total points. Nicole praised Hyoyeon’s athleticism, “It’s disappointing, but Hyoyeon is really amazing!”

And the person who reached the top for the gold medal in total ranking points was the exceptionally athletic Hyoyeon. While showing a smile, she was energetic from beginning to end.

Holding the gold medal, Hyoyeon said happily, “I want to share this happiness with Girls’ Generation, who played together on dream team today.”

Right after debut, sleeping time is 2-3 hours

Bright and powerful dancer, Hyoyeon, had worries of not getting enough sleep.

In 2007, they released their single, “Into the New World,” and it was a big hit. Girls’ Generation was in great demand with T.V. appearances, concerts and album recordings. In the middle of all that, Hyoyeon muttered with slight confusion, “Everyday is tough for other artists. They said it was tough, but I didn’t understand. But now, I think I’ve come to understand that they mean a little.”

Also, she confessed about always having a lack of sleep, “The hardest part is not getting enough sleep.” It is said that on average they only get about 2 to 3 hours of sleep every day! The always energetic Hyoyeon got less sleep the more Girls’ Generation got busy right after debut.

In recent years in Korea, the busier the schedules got, the health of idols deteriorates and there have been increases in fainting. With Girls’ Generation upcoming activities, we worry about Hyoyeon’s continual lack of sleep…

Hyoyeon calls the shots?

Combining all the members, Girls’ Generation is a big group with 9 members. When it comes to details, it is always hard to get a general consensus. For times like those, there are various deciding factors.

Since all members are living together, there is major disorder for the bathrooms in the morning. Shower order is decided by “Rock, Paper, Scissors.” They have rules such as, “breakfast every morning is made by the member who wakes up first and the last person that wakes up cleans,” “definitely writing your name on underwear,” and even a rule to “not hide the person you like,” so they do not overlap with each other.

The other way they decide is by majority vote. Since they have 9 members, the opinion of the members that reaches 5 votes is carried out. Yoona affirmed that Hyoyeon is the best at collecting votes.

At meal times, when the members’ opinions on what to eat are different, Hyoyeon positively proposes, “I want to eat this! Let’s eat this everybody.” Also, with dancing and singing practice start times, Hyoyeon forcefully decides, “I’m good at starting at this time, so everybody gather at this time!”

I feel that many of you might think that Hyoyeon decides this unilaterally for the most part instead of majority vote.

However, with such a strong opinion it seems Hyoyeon leads everybody and the members follow obediently with, “I understand.”

Full of vigor and challenging spirit

Called the dancing queen, Hyoyeon has a powerful image, but actually has a kind personality. On various variety shows, she takes the initiative in not talking about herself, but for the members, she is like an older sister.

Hyoyeon has a kind personality like that, but when it comes to work, she is ambitious.

Yuri said in an interview, “We want to do activities in Japan as long as possible,” but Hyoyeon has the same exact view. Everybody is doing their best studying Japanese by taking lessons and also by listening to Japanese music and watching Japanese dramas.

Furthermore, from their debut in Korea, Girls’ Generation has been appeared on different variety shows. About their Japanese activities from hereafter, “We heard that Japanese variety shows are interesting, so we want to try and be on them too,” and they plan to challenge various kinds of genres than they have in Korea in Japan as well.

Also, Hyoyeon confessed in an interview about appearing on Japan Record Awards and Red vs White Singing Contest, “Honestly, I desire it,” showing that it is not like she did not think about it completely.

Full of energy, Hyoyeon said, “There might be a lot of goals that I want to try do to from now on. Right now, there are a lot of things I want to challenge.” There is no doubt that Hyoyeon will be showing various expressions in Japan as well.

Next week: Final member, full of eye-smiles

winter86 winter86
  • Donors
  • 389 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 12:21 AM

thank you for your hard work of translating! keep up the good work! can't wait to read about tiffany and the rest of the book!

Thanks again! :D

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Emperor Ryu (11:36:49 AM)

Until the next time, my fellow SONEs.  ^_^  https://www.youtube....?v=E0Y3ABqK7M4 https://www.youtube....h?v=zQ6u3FO-aRM

Good Day.  ^_^  https://www.youtube....h?v=ulr0muQKjk0 & https://www.youtube....?v=lOSciQrPr5g https://www.youtube....?v=yuCbJykB32M

Peace be with all of you.  ^.^  https://www.youtube....?v=WkdtmT8A2iY https://www.youtube....h?v=eNmL4JiGxZQ

Aloha!  ^.^  https://www.youtube....?v=4OrCA1OInoo https://www.youtube....?v=eHir_vB1RUI https://www.youtube....h?v=j3_DQgYSS2E

\nnn/  https://www.youtube....?v=iZpq8FjJr2E https://www.youtube....?v=-qPC3rVhlOw https://www.youtube....h?v=ZRPgtoEO6OM

\nnn/  https://www.youtube....?v=t5CBFNYTomo https://www.youtube....?v=5Z7feXrR8X8 https://www.youtube....h?v=Ri6wvGjuoOg

@  Emperor Ryu (10:49:01 AM)

<<<  It's almost as bad as the Iranian Revolutionary Guard trying to pass themselves as the Proud Boys in the U.S. in the vain hopes to stir more chaos in the country.  That didn't work.  In fact, it backfired on them.  Guess whose coming for the Guard?  Here comes the Proud Boys.  Good luck trying to stop them.  https://www.youtube....h?v=NIgfiSzCy1o  President Donald J. Trump is the only hope in keeping the Proud Boys away from the Guard.  They better be praying for his re-election.  ^_^  I know, the irony of it all.  But back to China, . . . it's best to await confirmations from these artists to be sure everything is clear and factual about these online posts.  When that has been established, then we can all move along to the next thing, . . . asking why.  ^_^

<<<  Checking more videos.  ^_^

@  Emperor Ryu (10:39:20 AM)

<<<  His f(x) and Cosmic Girls bias are, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Has anyone bothered to inquire and fact check whether or not those online flyers about the Chinese Military supporting North Korea during the Korean Conflict are indeed authentic and not some fabricated propaganda to sow division in the K-Pop Industry?  We're they forced to do that online?  It's understandable about the historical point about the Chinese Military intervention during the Korean Conflict shifted the balance between the two Koreas' fight.  Nobody is disputing that fact.  The point of contention is the usage of artists in South Korea to push a narrative that China and North Korea wants to attack South Korea all over again, pushing them all back to Busan.  It's understandable for North Korea to be uncomfortable about military drills and exercises happening in the South, but China?  That doesn't make sense.  Unless China is trying to intimidate South Korea over the coronavirus and make them think not to send any lawsuits against China over the pandemic?  If true, how childish.

@  Emperor Ryu (10:25:09 AM)

<<<  Terroristic threatening is a crime in the U.S., and there's a fine line when it comes to opinions, giving feedback to businesses, suggestions, joking, throwing an insult, defamation, blackmail, and whistleblowing to report a crime or wrongdoing, all based, and even depended on what type of sense of morality and values are being applied to the circumstance.  While the U.S. enjoys the 1st Amendment Right to Free Speech, giving a very wide latitude to say a number of things without being criminal prosecuted, or imprisoned and tormented for a very long period of time, or outright executed to death for it.  That classic nursery rhyme about sticks and stones may break the bones, but words will not ever hurt thee.  So hopefully, things won't turn out to be some authoritarian child that hasn't grasped the basic fundamentals to properly deal with comments without turning to sadness and despair.  But rather sticking to the facts, . . . https://www.youtube....h?v=Dj6UEQoXHSo  ^_^

@  Emperor Ryu (10:02:53 AM)

<<<  His Red Velvet bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Finally, everything is understood and peace was achieved.  ^.^

<<<  His S.E.S bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  *Prays for Shoo and her family*

<<<  His Mamamoo bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Solar needs to watch this, . . .  https://www.youtube....h?v=Isa5c1p6aC0  ^_^  It can be difficult to trace one's blood lineage, unless there's lots of authentic documents proving the bloodline.

<<<  His Female Soloist bias are, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  I seriously hope IU doesn't try to blur the lines when it comes to free speech in South Korea.  Not to mention blurring the meaning of words and intent like a radical, uneducated SJW, . . . https://www.youtube....h?v=mMtD1ZuqUZg

@  Emperor Ryu (09:50:59 AM)

Hello SBox.  ^_^

<<<  His SNSD bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^

<<<  Innocent!  ^.^

<<<  Still cannot see direct pic links from here.  >.<

Welcome back to the SBox, Harold.  ^.^  We're doing fine.  Hope you're doing okay.  ^_^

<<<  Checking videos now.  ^_^

@  Keitaro88 (11:25:43 PM) hi good,u?
@  Harold (11:12:22 PM) Hello! How's everyone?
@  Keitaro88 (04:29:39 PM) https://scontent-dfw...xNDk2MjIwNg==.2
@  Keitaro88 (04:15:42 PM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...=jpg&name=small
@  Emperor Ryu (03:22:12 AM)

Until the next time, my fellow SONEs.  ^_^  https://www.youtube....?v=E0Y3ABqK7M4 https://www.youtube....h?v=zQ6u3FO-aRM

Good Day.  ^_^  https://www.youtube....h?v=ulr0muQKjk0 & https://www.youtube....?v=lOSciQrPr5g https://www.youtube....?v=yuCbJykB32M

Peace be with all of you.  ^.^  https://www.youtube....?v=WkdtmT8A2iY https://www.youtube....h?v=eNmL4JiGxZQ

Aloha!  ^.^  https://www.youtube....?v=4OrCA1OInoo https://www.youtube....?v=eHir_vB1RUI https://www.youtube....h?v=j3_DQgYSS2E

\nnn/  https://www.youtube....?v=iZpq8FjJr2E https://www.youtube....?v=-qPC3rVhlOw https://www.youtube....h?v=ZRPgtoEO6OM

\nnn/  https://www.youtube....?v=t5CBFNYTomo https://www.youtube....?v=5Z7feXrR8X8 https://www.youtube....h?v=Ri6wvGjuoOg

@  Emperor Ryu (01:45:49 AM)

<<<  His Stellar, Wa$$up, After School, Nine Muses, T-ara, Crayon Pop, Dal Shabet, and The Ark bias are, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  There are also the good and memorable times with them too.  ^.^

<<<  His Red Velvet bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  We're all human.  Bad things happen and we all get upset over.  Irene apologized so everything should be alright from now on.  ^_^  Irene has lots of goodness in her, so it's best to bring that out more into the world than the bad.  ^_^  In a word, maturity.  If we all agree that past incidents are not good and should be avoided at all cost in the present and in the future, we should approach this calmly and collectively.  ^_^

<<<  Still checking videos.  ^_^

@  Emperor Ryu (01:36:08 AM)

<<<  His Black Pink bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  SNSD/Black Pink Alliance!  ^.^

<<<  His Momoland bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  It's so nice to see the Momoland Sisters keeping in touch with each other.  ^.^

<<<  His Oh My Girl bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  <<<  believes all of the members are very good cooks.  If not, they all can improve and still become very good cooks.  ^.^  <<<  Innocent!  ^.^

<<<  His NiziU bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  *Prays for Miihi to fully recovery soon*

@  Emperor Ryu (01:31:34 AM)

Hello SBox.  ^_^

<<<  Innocent!  ^.^

Which fans, Keitaro88?  I hope you're not overgeneralizing people because a few decided to make fools of themselves.

@  Keitaro88 (05:42:57 PM) ifans r the worst, hehe *facepalm*
@  Keitaro88 (03:44:14 AM) https://pbs.twimg.co...pg&name=900x900
@  Keitaro88 (03:43:56 AM) https://pbs.twimg.co...pg&name=900x900
@  Emperor Ryu (03:30:06 AM)

@  Emperor Ryu (02:35:32 AM)

<<<  Hopes Amazon Prime doesn't even try to incorporate anything from game of thrones into the Lord Of The Rings streaming show, because it'll be complete hypocrisy and lunacy to do so.  If they ever do any SJW pandering too, they'll fail and anger many Lord of the Rings fans across the globe.  It's Lord Of The Rings that came first way before that hbo show (And the books for that show is still way better too.), not the other way around!  Amazon Prime has to dive deep into the realm of the Fantasy genre and understand why J. R. R. Tolkien is one of the most prominent expanding founding fathers in history.  If they deviate from everything that makes Lord Of The Rings, The Lord Of The Rings, it'll be a waste of money and time that resulted in division and scorn for what they did to it.

@  Emperor Ryu (01:46:59 AM)

<<<  The Avengers cast comes to Chris Pratt's rescue!, . . . ^.^  https://www.youtube....h?v=WKvFmgOY-aI  &  https://www.youtube....h?v=jwIjkIln9Vo

<<<  ^.^  https://www.youtube....h?v=fP2w_UAK6B4  So many reasons to NOT pander to the evil, vile, Satanic, uneducated, insane SJWs.  Marvel must NOT side with these insidious and hateful people.  Kevin needs to remove all of these SJW scenes from Thor Love & Thunder, The Eternals, and every future MCU film!  This one proof alone shows how radically stupid the SJWs are.  Why would the Russo Brothers side with them?  Why would Taika side with them?  Why would anyone from the MCU side with these evil people?  It makes no sense whatsoever.  The DCEU is off to a good start purging these people out.  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (01:22:24 AM)

<<<  His Black Pink bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  https://www.youtube....h?v=kAfMpjhxoUw

<<<  His Loona bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  https://www.youtube....h?v=0-snXdhDs1w

<<<  His 2NE1 bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Congratulations Minzy!  ^.^

<<<  His After School bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Raina is still young yet!  ^.^  <<<  Innocent!  ^.^

<<<  His Red Velvet bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  *Prays Wendy fully recovers from her injuries*

<<<  His Secret Number bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Is very happy to hear about their comeback next month.  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (01:19:38 AM)

Hello SBox.  ^_^

<<<  Innocent!  ^.^

<<<  Peaceful SBox, . . . ^.^  https://www.youtube....h?v=wq7ftOZBy0E

@  Emperor Ryu (02:25:21 AM)

@  Emperor Ryu (01:57:35 AM)

<<<  His Red Velvet bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Good recovery.  ^.^  Red Velvet Professionalism.  ^_^

<<<  His Oh My Girl bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  <<<  All Female K-Pop girl groups are never disbanded in his heart.  ^_^  <<<  Innocent!  ^.^

<<<  His Wonder Girls, 4minute, 4Tomorrow, Dazzling Red, Trouble Maker, and Triple H bias are, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Love tested again, and love reaffirmed again.  Dawn, please, for the love of God, propose to Hyuna and make it official.  Both of you are perfect together.  ^.^  <<<  Innocent!  ^.^

<<<  His Running Man bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  I think Kook's friends are getting tired of him being single, and just throwing any single woman around him.  Somin is a decade younger.  That's equal to him being a senior in high school looking at a 2nd grader in elementary school.

@  Emperor Ryu (01:46:22 AM)

<<<  His Black Pink bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  https://www.youtube....h?v=3l5jwqPT2yk  It's good Jimmy didn't create an international incident during the interview.  He kept it nice and clean.  ^_^  Thank you.

<<<  Imagines Black Pink making a collaboration with Will Smith for a special single track.  ^.^  https://www.youtube....h?v=IwBS6QGsH_4

<<<  Imagines Black Pink making a collaboration with LL Cool J for a special single track.  ^.^  https://www.youtube....h?v=Um99r6sgspY

<<<  His Mamamoo bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  https://www.youtube....h?v=dfl9KIX1WpU

@  Emperor Ryu (01:23:38 AM)

Hello SBox.  ^_^

<<<  Innocent!  ^.^

Welcome back to the SBox, lockmylove!  ^.^  You can stop by more often and shout here.  ^_^

@  lockmylove (09:25:57 PM) I miss the noisy sbox :)
@  Keitaro88 (06:33:15 PM) https://pbs.twimg.co...pg&name=900x900
@  Keitaro88 (03:46:12 AM) https://scontent-dfw...0ed2c35104a08b3
@  Emperor Ryu (03:06:46 AM)

@  Emperor Ryu (02:10:06 AM)

<<<  And if anyone is interested as to why the culture shock, someone just needs to study the history on both countries.  It's not that hard to see as to why there's any need to be overly dramatic about it.  And if any of you still cannot see it.  Here's a tiny part of it, . . . Just ask yourself who fought against the U.S., and who fought alongside the U.S.  ^_^  I could type out a huge essay on this, but I would feel like I need to get paid to do it instead.  ^.^  Tehehehehe.

<<<  That K-Pop Media is getting weird again.  *facepalm*  Why are they citing Swedish and German media criticizing K-Pop, while trying to compare it to the Olympics?  https://www.youtube....h?v=_GP5_NQ_LEs  Comparing apples to oranges.  These media groups need to realize it's South Korea and its culture, not Swedish culture, and surely not German culture!  Both of these media need to grow up, or K-Pop Fans will go Donald Trump on their sorry media asses.  ^_^  Tehehehehe.

@  Emperor Ryu (01:57:18 AM)

<<<  What if, . . . Sakura will also be part of SOL48 as its leader?  This way, not only does she keep her promise to her 48fans back in Japan, but also keeps her K-Pop career going too.  It's not unheard of for a K-Pop Artists to be involved in 2 groups at the same time, but she would become the first to do so between a J-Pop girl group and a K-Pop girl group.  SOL48 and IZ*ONE.  She's not going to have that much time to game if she should accomplish this.  It's a whole lot of work and responsibilities.  Remember, this is a possible theory, not fact.  There will be no doubt about some difficult times ahead when SOL48 debuts.  To imagine the sheer might SOL48 will have with K-Pop training and discipline and morality infused into it, the girl group will surely take the top spot in the 48Group.  Or the 48Group management might take this opportunity to downplay K-Pop's industry as a whole by using SOL48 as an example of failure?  We shall see what happens.

@  Emperor Ryu (01:46:46 AM)

<<<  His Girl's Day bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Girl's Day/SNSD Alliance!  ^.^  I guess this means Hyeri is going to commit to that new drama then.  Taeyeon being added to the show is going to be awesome!  ^.^

<<<  His Loona bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Is very happy to hear about their next comeback.  ^.^

<<<  His IZ*ONE bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Kang Hyewon is innocent!  ^.^  Sakura has a good perspective now experiencing both J-Pop and K-Pop, and can see the vast differences and advantages both sides has in the music industry.  But this does raise an interesting question, or rather theory, my fellow colleagues and myself have caught on to earlier today.  ^_^

@  Emperor Ryu (01:39:39 AM)

Hello SBox.  ^_^

<<<  Innocent!  ^.^

<<<  Peaceful SBox, . . . ^.^  https://www.youtube....h?v=6SwiSpudKWI

@  Emperor Ryu (03:01:55 AM)

@  Emperor Ryu (02:17:32 AM)

<<<  This other K-Pop Media still forcing their false K-Pop History again?  What utter nonsense!  1st Generation = 1996-1999

2nd Generation = 2000-2003  Quit mixing the 20th Century K-Pop Artists with the 21st Century K-Pop Artists!

3rd Generation = 2004-2007  <<<  SNSD is born!  ^.^

4th Generation = 2008-2011

5th Generation = 2012-2015

6th Generation = 2016-2019

7th Generation = 2020-2023

@  Emperor Ryu (02:15:42 AM)

<<<  That took some time to officially allow Big Hit to hold 85% of the shares of Pledis Entertainment.  6 months.  I guess they'll be researching After School and Pristin for their girl group then?  With their IPO dropping like an imposter on a mass murder spree of their investors who can't get their suspicious correct and killing their own left and right with no end in sight.  And the growing global hatred for the idiots of BTS and their agency for donating money to the Marxist, racist, terrorists Black Lives Matter Movement who've murdered innocent and good people and destroyed innocent families and pushed their communistic oppression and fascistic authoritarianism and stupid, uneducated idealism onto the free people of the free world.  They've not once ever given an apology, nor condemned these criminal atrocities against humanity.  That means they are for these insane riots and killings!!!  To Hell with BTS and their agency!

@  Emperor Ryu (02:02:16 AM)

<<<  His Momoland bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Is very happy to hear about their next comeback.  ^.^  But what is wrong with these fans in Mexico?  >_<  Seriously, flashbacks from Taeyeon getting physically assaulted by fans in Indonesia, and other artists getting harassed by these so-called fans with no respect or honor in them.  So sick of these people.  They are K-Pop Artists!  Not prostitutes!  At least Momoland didn't get physically hurt by them and police were there to arrest these degenerates, thank goodness. Thank you to the true Merry-Go-Rounders for helping to protect Momoland in Mexico.  ^_^  You guys are awesome!  ^.^

<<<  That K-Pop Media is trying to compare the Kardashians to Female K-Pop Artists?  No, no, no, no, no!  Each woman is unique and beautiful, period!

@  Emperor Ryu (01:54:05 AM)

<<<  It's so sweet Seulgi got to see her classmate's performance in stage.  ^_^  I won't mind at all if both of them hooked up.  ^_^  <<<  Innocent!  ^.^

<<<  His Black Pink and Weki Meki bias are, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Black Pink/Weki Meki Alliance!  ^.^

<<<  His Fiestar bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Yezi did great on King Of Mask Singer.  ^.^

<<<  His Twice bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  That's good she's an organ donor when she passes away from natural causes at a very old age.  And it is her choice because it is her body.  No one else's, to be clear.

<<<  His APink bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  It's so sweet of Bomi to support her father.  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (01:44:21 AM)

Hello SBox.  ^_^

<<<  His SNSD, Oh My Girl, and Red Velvet bias are, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^

<<<  Innocent!  ^.^

<<<  None of the streaming sites were working for him.  T.T

@  Keitaro88 (03:55:14 AM) new type of fan camming kek https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium
@  Keitaro88 (03:50:13 AM) ontact*
@  Keitaro88 (03:46:33 AM) Tippa OMG and RV were awesome on contact con >_>
@  Emperor Ryu (02:49:31 AM)

@  Emperor Ryu (02:02:29 AM)

<<<  His Red Velvet bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Poor Irene.  I do wonder if there's a South Korean equivalent of a Better Business Bureau in the U.S., so she could report them.  And when the cops arrest these criminals, she probably can sue and get her money back, maybe more for damages.  Oh my, it reminded me of this memorable Babylon 5 scene, . . .  ^_^  https://www.youtube....h?v=jhC_KHkihKY

@  Emperor Ryu (01:57:12 AM)

<<<  His Refund Sisters, Fin.K.L, Unpretty Rapstar, Unnies, Mamamoo, and Female Soloists bias are, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  <<<  He'll always maintain that most ancient wisdom, . . . "Clothing is optional for beautiful women."  ^.^  <<<  Innocent!  ^.^

<<<  His Black Pink and Running Man bias are, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Get those name tags, Black Pink!  ^.^

<<<  His f(x) and Girl's Day bias are, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  f(x)/Girl's Day Alliance!  ^.^

<<<  His Black Swan bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Black Swan is innocent!  ^.^  Seriously, falsely accusing them of using similar settings?  Weak sauce.  *facepalm*  I suppose these so-called critics know nothing about using the same sets by different artists.  Movies do it all the time.  *Does a Spartan kick on them down a hole as they make this famous scream, . . . https://www.youtube....h?v=cdbYsoEasio *  ^_^

@  Emperor Ryu (01:46:13 AM)

Hello SBox.  ^_^

<<<  Innocent!  ^.^

<<<  Peaceful SBox, . . . ^.^  https://www.youtube....h?v=SH7FECPILcc

<<<  His Hi Suhyun bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  https://www.youtube....h?v=GywDFkY3z-c