[BOOK] Girls' Generation MemoirsCompleted

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
584 replies to this topic
Imperfection-x3 Imperfection-x3
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 11:49 PM

With so many big activities now, such as DJ-ing and concerts, it is hard to imagine someone like her to run away back home. However, she returned to the dorm soon after. It might be because she could not leave behind her friends that also went through the same joys and sorrows and that have the same dream of standing on stage and becoming a star. It is because of those hardships that we have the shining Taeyeon now.

Well-said. Really. When I got to know that in Kpop the artists have to go through rigorous training before being able to debut, I got an awful shock yet glad at the same time. With proper training, they are ready and equipped to meet the challenges once they debut. Unlike in Japan where they are street-casted and can even debut within three weeks, it's a far cry. Same goes to the European culture. But I guess Hollywood's power still exist.

And I think Fany played a part in her return too. When Taengoo look at Fany, who has came all the way from America alone to train, she definitely won't beart to just give up when she has come so far in her path of training. And also Sulli, being younger, I think Taeyeon found a need to press on and be a good role model.

Naturally, Taeyeon does not remember any of those things. Taeyeon suffers from sleepwalking, but perhaps it is instead the other members of Girls’ Generation that is suffering from Taeyeon’s sleepwalking and sleep talking.

HAHA. I LOLED SO HARD AT THIS. REALLY. It is scary, but at the same time, the girls had a good laugh, right?

In 2008, when conducting a survey on the theme of “Which female idol group member would succeed as a solo artist,” pushing aside many female idol group members, Taeyeon shined at number one.

Well personally, I honestly don't agree with Taeyeon going solo. Yes, she has the awesomely strong amazing voice, but when it comes to the different styles, I don't think she can pull of those really rock and metal songs well. BoA was okay with that since she debuted young and was exposed to the sexy aldut-ish concept way beforehand, so fans won't take it by surprise. But it will be interesting to see Taeng being rock though, going by the fancams from their Japanese Arena tour... :whistling:

Still, its the power of 9 that tops it all. Agree Sones?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Q. When do you feel like you're still a child? Seohyun: When I can't control my emotions.

- 2011 Ray interview

Probably the earliest SeoFany/SeoSic shipper in existence. lol.

geram3 geram3
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 11:59 PM

“I gathered my courage and made a proposal. Let’s get rid of the leader position.” Sooyoung and the other members agreed. From that time on, there is no leader for Girls’ Generation."

WTF IS THIS SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!?
I literally panicked when I read this...

cheervcheer cheervcheer
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 12:01 AM

i'm enjoy reading, especially taeyeon's and jessica's part. hehehe
our girls are really cute. thank you very much for translation. :)

"All 9 girls have been taken every pieces of my heart, but the core part was taken by TAEYEON."

ty9soshi ty9soshi
  • Donors
  • 2061 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 12:07 AM

“Among 9 of us, there are 7 of us that are the same age....

7? i thought 6 members have the same age..

“I gathered my courage and made a proposal. Let’s get rid of the leader position.” Sooyoung and the other members agreed. From that time on, there is no leader for Girls’ Generation.

even though they said that the Girls’ Generation has no leader, but in the eyes of SONEs Taeyeon is still and forever will be leader of Girls' Generation.

llc1281 llc1281
  • Donors
  • 1449 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 12:14 AM

Aww TaeTae's story is too short darn it we want more from our adorkable cutest kid leader. She's such an angel well all of them are but Tae is so easy going so laid back she's the best leader ever. I'm so happy every thing worked out between all of them and every one can rest easily now that's why the Soshibond is so freaking strong and can/will never be broken. Gosh I already love this woman alot and I'm loving her even more and more such a sweetheart. She deserve to be the "Queen of OST" and love it when she snag all those number one spot. Love when any Soshi snag the number one spot. Her hope and dreams are coming through one by one, all their hope and dreams are coming through and there's still alot more to accomplish. World domination pretty much right around the corner. Tae's sleepwalking and sleep talking are classics. :lol: Chica hates aegyo and she's so full of aegyo, the members are right when they says she has alot of aegyo and so cutest of all. We love you Taengoo you're the most awesome best adorkable kid leader ever :wub: . Thanks ssf staff for translation seriously jjang :thumbup: :thumbup: :yes: ! Can't wait to read about Sunny bunny angel aegyo queen :kiss:

UnskilledOne UnskilledOne
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 01:29 AM

That short note on Taeyeon was really nicely put together. Summarising all the happenings from the beginning till now and some important highlights of her life since becoming a trainee. Really wonderful. But one question though, so there is no more 'leader' within SNSD..? Is that why Tae don't really do the greetings at the start anymore?

Posted Image

Taengoo~

beetree beetree
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 01:37 AM

Thanks for the article! Taeyeon is my fav member. I really love her ESP when she sings! So touching! Taeyeon hwaitaeng!!! (:

Ms.Vampire Ms.Vampire
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

ThAnks 4 ur hard work.. Hehheee..
Her habit is so funny.. But sometimes its scared people huh..
Like calling someone in the middle of the night.. Lol..
Thanks again.. I really enjoy this.. Hhahahaa..

beetree beetree
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Thanks for the article! Taeyeon is my fav member. I really love her ESP when she sings! So touching! Taeyeon hwaitaeng!!! (:

chris_sone chris_sone
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2418 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 01:48 AM

thank you for translating :unworthy: , i just found out this thread today & oh my... guess i got a little bit late here
it's funn to read all those comments about them & there's a lot of fact mentioned from our girls variety show like intimate note, GGTS & etc
can't wait fot the next translation which is sunny bunny :thumbup:

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

chris_sone chris_sone
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2418 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 01:50 AM

“I gathered my courage and made a proposal. Let’s get rid of the leader position.” Sooyoung and the other members agreed. From that time on, there is no leader for Girls’ Generation."

WTF IS THIS SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!?
I literally panicked when I read this...

hahahahahah :laugh: relax, even though now there's no actual leader in SNSD, we all know that Taeyeon will be always SNSD leader :clap:

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

soundscape soundscape
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 854 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 01:52 AM

That was a great read. Thanks! I was sad to read the part where Taeyeon went to her room and cried because of the other members. But then I laughed because of how there is evidence of her sleeping with her eyes open whilst doing yoga. :lol:

Mollysmiles Mollysmiles
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 02:20 AM

Haha omg Jessica's one was so funny, especially the one with her drinking habits haha. And Taengoo! It's so nice to see that our idols have idols too! :) And personally I love BoA and I think that Taengoo has the potential to become a big star like BoA herself :) Can't wait to the rest! Especially's fany's! ;)

SIG1.jpg
Nat/Gifs&Edits > Signatures Icons Tumblr Ask

yonglinz yonglinz
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 02:46 AM

taeyeon.. everything must have really been a burden for her. :( thanks for the translation really, have been waiting for taeng's turn. did watch for the past members too, bcs of this translation i get to know more of them one by one, thank you again.
SUNNEYH next week! *v*

SUNYEON SHIPPER
"They say 'Lucky Number 7' but Lucky Number 9 has been ingrained in my head. My lucky number is 9." - Tiffany

vesrich vesrich
  • Donors
  • 41 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 04:16 AM

awesome translation!!!
big thanks to the translator!!!
their stories are so amusing and cute...
cant wait to read about sunny, tiffany and hyoyeon one.. :D
Posted Image

nooberlala nooberlala
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 05:12 AM

Thank you for spending time in translating this for us!! Really grateful and I hope that you can keep up the good work!! :)

sunikota sunikota
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:24 AM

I've read the beginning part. Moved me to tears because I've been a fan since debut. Can't wait to read the rest of it!

Carol Sparrow* Carol Sparrow*
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:27 AM

I'm loving all this!
Hahaha, Taeyeon jjang!
DJ even while sleeping! Hahaha...

Can't wait to see the others! +_+

HyoTaeNy~ My silly smile~

SONE WHENEVER... WHEREVER... FOR YOU!

selphyah selphyah
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:53 AM

Taeyeon's a great leader. She led the group perfectly well back in their crucial debut days!
but no one can ever deny that she'll be the kid leader of the group always that at least deep down in our hearts we still do regard her as it [:
This memoirs reflect and state taeng's personality well and all! (Y) She's actually not as strong as she seems but i'm glad she's able to take it in well and look out for the group still.
Kim taeyeon hwaiting, forever jjang!!

"Thank you so much to the staff who took nine average girls and turned them into SNSD." - Kwon Yuri

영원히소녀시대짱!

selphyah selphyah
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:53 AM

Taeyeon's a great leader. She led the group perfectly well back in their crucial debut days!
but no one can ever deny that she'll be the kid leader of the group always that at least deep down in our hearts we still do regard her as it [:
This memoirs reflect and state taeng's personality well and all! (Y) She's actually not as strong as she seems but i'm glad she's able to take it in well and look out for the group still.
Kim taeyeon hwaiting, forever jjang!!

"Thank you so much to the staff who took nine average girls and turned them into SNSD." - Kwon Yuri

영원히소녀시대짱!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing