[BOOK] Girls' Generation MemoirsCompleted

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
583 replies to this topic
Carol Sparrow* Carol Sparrow*
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 05:16 AM

Hahaha, Yuri is soo funny! How modest she was being thankful to Yoona and Taeyeon...

Thank you for this translation!
Well done! +__+
Great job, guys! Fighting!

HyoTaeNy~ My silly smile~

SONE WHENEVER... WHEREVER... FOR YOU!

xxCrazeeSONE xxCrazeeSONE
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 05:28 AM

Thanks again for the translation!
She is kinda 4D. I have to admit. Ahaahha.
Thanks again for this. Wow, 1 week is passing by so fast. :)

JxStar JxStar
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 08:50 AM

Thank you so much for translating and sharing!
Without you, we wouldn't have a chance to understand all of this.
I really appreciate it and because of this we even get to know the girls more bit by bit ^______^

Posted Imageresist the ultimate dorkPosted Image

@JxStar_

serasera serasera
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 08:06 PM

thankiu so much for the translation..i really appreciate it :)
sm town needs to provide more translated editions in english and also in korea for us international fans ^^

lkyx lkyx
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 10:10 PM

Thanks for translating :D
This book is cool!And their training are so strict.
looking forward to the remaining parts!

Jang SaeByuk Jang SaeByuk
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 04:44 AM

thanks for translating ! :)
lol health maniac.
i like takuyaki too, but i eat it 1 time only :P

Posted Image
As a Twin Trooper, I promise to always stay loyal to our Twin Generals. To help and support them in their conquest of the world,
To diligently defend our YoonYul Alliance base, To assist their master plan of hair growth, And to always uphold this Twin Trooper vow.

Pebbles123 Pebbles123
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 03:05 PM

Sorry, I just read Sooyoung's part... >.>

Coincidentally, those legs caused a small problem. There were rumors spreading that Sooyoung was Vietnamese.

SM Entertainment came out and denied the issue saying that it was not true, but because Sooyoung has slim long legs, resounding looks, and tan skin, rumors still spread, wondering if she was really South East Asian. Moreover, so-called concrete information, such as her maternal grandmother was a 2nd generation Vietnamese or somebody on her mother’s side is South East Asian, surfaced like wildfire and confused many fans.

I really don't understand what's the big deal if she's part SE Asian. >.> They make it sound so bad...ugh.

yooNa! yooNa!
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 05:33 PM

wow so nice of you to translate everything
i dont own the book since i cant understand it
but really thank you for translating

Jessica Forever ♥ Jessica Forever ♥
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 07:27 AM

Sooyoung is so awesome.. now i got to know more about our girls.

anyway thanks for translating <3

♥ ♥ ♥ What hurts them, will only make them s t r o n g e r.♥ ♥ ♥
True 소녀시대 fans believe in the THE POWER OF 9

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
p.s: My Thread

√on √on
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 12:00 AM

The Girls are awsomeeee,..
Can't wait for the Maknae's Story :3
You should get TaeYeon next. I really like her though..
If you could, I think this thread will be popular these coming days..
Tnx for posting and translating! ~
Hwaitinggg ~

#byuntaengooyah||

[i][ON HIATUS♥]

Maelin Maelin
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 05:41 PM

I'm so late on this but it is so interesting to read and knowing more about the members. I think I have already known most of them though. I didn't know that Yuri liked to eat healthy though.. I guess it's common knowledge though. Sorry, I'm slow on the uptake. Can't wait to read about the other members too!

~Taeyeon~Jessica~Sunny~Tiffany~Hyoyeon~Yuri~Sooyoung~Yoona~Seohyun~

Twitter

arghninja arghninja
  • SoShi Subbers
  • 446 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 10:13 PM

1st day of the Japan tour! Is everybody excited? Fittingly, today's member translation is one who loves Japanese anime Keroro Gunso, maknae Seohyun! Now I want to eat a hamburger just to hear her say "you'll die!" ._. lol
Edit: Just noticed it's still Yoona's b-day here... yoonhyun anybody? lol

Seohyun
A healing innocence that anybody wants to protect

Name: Seo Juhyun
Birthdate: June 28th, 1991
Height/Bloodtype: 168cm/A
Hobby: Listening to music, reading
Education: Dongguk University, Theatre Arts Major
Specialty: Chinese, English, Japanese, playing the piano
Strong point: Modest
Weak point: Too serious

Complete self-management! The serious and pretty “model student”

When it comes to females, anybody should have an interest in beauty. It is all the better when you combine the point of becoming a “pretty” idol.

And there is no other serious initiative girl as pretty as Seohyun. Because of her diligence, even the members call her the “model student.”

Well then, just how much is she a model student? First, she sleeps at midnight. According to Seohyun, skin cells rejuvenate at night, so she aims to go to bed by midnight. However, the members find it “too thorough” and seem unpopular among them.

Also, she tries not to eat instant food and fast food. From the start, she likes healthy food beyond anything.

But she seems to dislike hamburgers and carbonated items and when she saw Sunny eating a hamburger she blurted out without thinking: “If you eat those kinds of food, you will die.” Sunny rebutted, “It’s not like it’s poisoned, so it’s alright to eat it as much as you like.”

It is amazing how diligent she is as well as her strong self-restraint she puts upon herself and that is one her biggest charms. However, her overly serious personality sometimes baffles the other members.

The diligent girl’s favorite book genre is self-improvement

When it becomes the time where students apply for university every year, the topic of entertainer’s education comes up. A sudden interest in broad and miscellaneous knowledge within Japan’s entertainment world occurs and for example, even idols pursue a general education. People with various knowledge spheres appear on T.V. shows as well as talents whose main sell point is their higher education.

On the other hand, in Korea, where society is based on academic background, entertainers also pursue an academic background. Among them, Seohyun is famous for her intelligence and former portal site Bugs conducted a survey, “Who fits the image of a lawyer the best among entertainers?” and Seohyun shined as number one.

Fitting that image, she studies on her own without any one telling her to, is currently attending university, and juggles both school and entertainment activities.

Her hobby is reading. She especially likes getting up early in the morning to read.

What kind of books does she like to read? It seems like she likes to read self-improvement books that not a lot of young girls typically read. There may be people out there wondering why she reads those books and you will understand once you hear the reason. She was separated from home and entered society at a young age; she didn’t ask her parents for advice even through tough times and instead, read self-improvement books during that time and solved her problems.

When you hear this reason, even if you are not fan, you will want to cheer her on.

Popular idol now, but at one time conservative too

Idols are doing activities in the glamorous world of entertainment. That fashion attracts the eyes of a lot of females and a lot of fans often copy the girls’ hairstyles, clothes, bags, shoes, and more.

Nevertheless, Girls’ Generation right now is stylish and has become a fashionable icon, but Seohyun was conservative a little before now.

In those days, even if she was just buying one set of clothes, she would ask the advice of the other members.

However, she finally developed some fashion sense to pick out items by herself and now worries about the clothing for the photo shoot the day before the shoot. She finally has some interest in being fashionable.

Seohyun, who is a model student, was at first too serious and did her very best at dance and singing lessons without paying attention to the fashionable trends that girls her age would have interest in.

A traditional innocence that does poorly with males

It is an unspoken rule in the entertainment world for idols not to be associated with any males, but recently a lot of idols have broke the rules and is making wide spread clamor.

From the view point of fans, however, they do not want to see their idols going out with anybody. The innocent idol that caters to those feelings is Seohyun.

She has an austere personality and it seems she never dated before. More than anything, it seems she is uncomfortable around males.

Even her own members scold her on that topic: “You’re already 20. Aren’t you avoiding boys too much? We can see the strong dislike for them. Be a good girl,” she did not listen to them and replied, “It’s not that I dislike them, I have no interest in them.” In these days, she is a unique pure girl.

Even though that is said, she is still an adolescent. It’s not that she has no interest whatsoever, but she wants to get married by 30.

However, many males who still support her. Tohoshinki’s mood maker Junsu, who is in the same agency, is also said to have taken interest in her straight forward personality.

In Japan, she might be one of the endangered “pure and innocent idols.” Naturally, one after another people’s hearts are healed by that pure-heartedness.

An unexpected side of her she does not show in front of the camera

Whether in private or at work, everybody knows of the serious and diligent Seohyun, but living with the other members at the dorm she shows a completely different side.

Jessica mentioned, “You always have a lady-like manner, but at the dorm you say a lot of complaints. It’s unlimited sayings of ‘I’m tired’ or ‘I’m angry.’” However, Seohyun replied, “It is because I was influenced by you.”

On T.V. she is reserved and does not stand in front often, but privately, she seems to say whatever is on her mind. When Yuri said, “For the first 3 months, no matter how many times I tried talking to you, you never replied back,” Seohyun rebutted, “I thought you were scary.”

Also, when Seohyun dyed her hair, the wig she had for work was left out in the living room, so when Sunny and Sooyoung came back from work late at night it scared them to death. Seohyun, who is said to be too serious, sometimes show a careless side like this as well.

Because Seohyun is the youngest among the members, she is called “maknae.” She gets a lot of attention of really being like a younger sister from all the members and said happily, “I always wanted an older sister, so I’m really happy to be able to have 8 older sisters.” All the more reason of when the older sisters of Girls’ Generation are not around she might unconsciously show a side that she normally does not.

The ideal Akiba-er? Her favorite things are anime and manga

From Dragon Ball Z and Sailor Moon to Neon Genesis Evangelion, Japanese animation has surpassed national borders and extremely popular. In countries around the world from adults to kids, they are all glued to the T.V. watching.

That is also the same in Korea. Starting with Sunny liking the super popular comic even in Japan, “One Piece,” even members of Girls’ Generation are fans of Japanese animation and comics.

It is known that among the members, Seohyun likes anime, especially “Keroro Gunso,” and has even tackled voice acting for the Korean dub of “Keroro Gunso.” Furthermore, actively taking part in voice acting, she also dubbed the Korean version of “Despicable Me” as the younger sister, Edith.

Seohyun, who also likes Japanese comics, is a fan of “Nodame Cantabile,” and she is a fan of Ueno Juri, who played the role of Noda Megumi in the drama. For that reason, when Ueno Juri was visiting Korea to promote the movie “Nodame Cantabile,” she also appeared as a guest on the virtual marriage show, “We Got Married.”

Pure-hearted Seohyun, who likes anime and comics, is without a doubt Girls’ Generation’s cutest.

The root of Seohyun’s seriousness comes from her mom!

She uses honorifics even with members of Girls’ Generation and still modest even though she is popular now. No matter how busy she gets, she still attends class at Dongguk University and never neglects her school work.

The reason for her seriousness could be due to her parents.

Seohyun’s family is just her and her parents. Therefore, as the only child, she was raised very preciously. It is known that Seohyun’s mom is the director of a piano school and Seohyun is also skilled in playing the piano thanks to the coaching from her mother.

Also, she was very thoroughly taught about food and finance, and there was an episode during their trainee days where Yuri borrowed money for the bus fare from Seohyun, who rode together with Yuri, and afterwards, she kept a record down to the 10 won she is owed.

Korea is more passionate towards education than Japan. There are questions on how to train kids to keep studying and if the child is raised to be a diligent good kid like Seohyun, there are sure to be many moms out there that want to know training process.

Next week: My bias >.>

Dralia88 Dralia88
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 10:34 PM

this is really why I like SEobaby! :D
lets cheer her up and SNSD too!!

HIMNAE! SARANGHAE :)

:wub:

SicaLove12 SicaLove12
  • Donors
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 10:59 PM

Thank you for translating for us. I really love Seohyun she is just too cute!

revgail revgail
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 11:31 PM

Yes! I was waiting for this!
Thank you so much for translating. :D

Posted Image
Seobaby~

llc1281 llc1281
  • Donors
  • 1449 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 11:43 PM

Aw Soshi cute baby sister so beautiful. Man I wish I had her strong-willed and determination.
Seobaby don't change you're seriously a superwoman who tear down obstacles to get on top no matter what.
Keep being a inspiration to your unnie sisters and to us Sones around the world. Saranghaeyo!!!
She's obsessed with Keroro, someone should buy her a whole building of Keroro stuff I bet that would be heaven for her :laugh: .
She's beast on the piano, I can't stop watching the video where she's playing the Chopin piece and also that little concert they had on the Chocolate Show, the Gee ballad was nice too. And of course I can't forget her ITNW solo and also the one where she's playing for Taeyeon :wub: .
I laugh at her saying Jessica influence her, at where she think Yuri was scary, and my favorite scaring SooSun to death with her wig :lolol: .
I'm happy she has Soshi as her sisters even if they aren't blood relatives that's pretty much how it feels to her I'm sure and to me too when I see them together.
Lastly thank you God for her improving on her flexibility around her Soshi sisters :lolol: and for her becoming a serious high class fashionista now. Man her fashion sense is just DAYUM! that's all I'm going to say. Thank you arghninja for the awesome translation, so much hard work. nuff :respect: to you and I'm looking forward to reading your bias. :unworthy: :thumbup: :heart:

Caricactures Caricactures
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 11:45 PM

Yay, just as you promised! :D This article really focuses on Seohyun's model-likeness in everything. Seobabys so awesome that way! And her rebuttals to Yuri and Sica really made me LOL!

Oh and Hwaiting!!! to the girls for the Japan arena tour!

Thanks for the translation! Can't wait for the next one! :D
Posted Image
As a Twin Trooper, I promise to always stay loyal to our Twin Generals,
To help and to support them in their dorky conquest of the world, To diligently
defend our YoonYul Alliance base, To assist their master plan of hair growth,
And to always uphold this Twin Trooper vow.

Posted Image

sheni sheni
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:40 AM

omo SEOHUYN too cute
i fins seohuyn so special and attractive
i lke she firt and the more i know her the more i love her
i cant believe there's a girl like her in this world especially in entertainment industry
seohuyn ah i'll support you and snsd 4ever

wpf wpf
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 01:23 AM

Awww that's why I love Seobaby :)

She's such a gem - she's like, good at everything, but isn't the type you can hate/be jealous of.
In fact, I feel so proud of her, and she's like a "model" role-model ^^. I will always cheer her on - my fave kpop idol for life :D
<3 Seohyun <3

zheming zheming
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3987 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 02:51 AM

Enjoyed reading through the latest one and i hope you would keep up the good work. Looking forward to next week.

jlBrH8t.jpg
Pre-orders & sales of Girls' Generation merchandisehttp://girlsgenerationgoods.sg/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Emperor Ryu (11:36:49 AM)

Until the next time, my fellow SONEs.  ^_^  https://www.youtube....?v=E0Y3ABqK7M4 https://www.youtube....h?v=zQ6u3FO-aRM

Good Day.  ^_^  https://www.youtube....h?v=ulr0muQKjk0 & https://www.youtube....?v=lOSciQrPr5g https://www.youtube....?v=yuCbJykB32M

Peace be with all of you.  ^.^  https://www.youtube....?v=WkdtmT8A2iY https://www.youtube....h?v=eNmL4JiGxZQ

Aloha!  ^.^  https://www.youtube....?v=4OrCA1OInoo https://www.youtube....?v=eHir_vB1RUI https://www.youtube....h?v=j3_DQgYSS2E

\nnn/  https://www.youtube....?v=iZpq8FjJr2E https://www.youtube....?v=-qPC3rVhlOw https://www.youtube....h?v=ZRPgtoEO6OM

\nnn/  https://www.youtube....?v=t5CBFNYTomo https://www.youtube....?v=5Z7feXrR8X8 https://www.youtube....h?v=Ri6wvGjuoOg

@  Emperor Ryu (10:49:01 AM)

<<<  It's almost as bad as the Iranian Revolutionary Guard trying to pass themselves as the Proud Boys in the U.S. in the vain hopes to stir more chaos in the country.  That didn't work.  In fact, it backfired on them.  Guess whose coming for the Guard?  Here comes the Proud Boys.  Good luck trying to stop them.  https://www.youtube....h?v=NIgfiSzCy1o  President Donald J. Trump is the only hope in keeping the Proud Boys away from the Guard.  They better be praying for his re-election.  ^_^  I know, the irony of it all.  But back to China, . . . it's best to await confirmations from these artists to be sure everything is clear and factual about these online posts.  When that has been established, then we can all move along to the next thing, . . . asking why.  ^_^

<<<  Checking more videos.  ^_^

@  Emperor Ryu (10:39:20 AM)

<<<  His f(x) and Cosmic Girls bias are, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Has anyone bothered to inquire and fact check whether or not those online flyers about the Chinese Military supporting North Korea during the Korean Conflict are indeed authentic and not some fabricated propaganda to sow division in the K-Pop Industry?  We're they forced to do that online?  It's understandable about the historical point about the Chinese Military intervention during the Korean Conflict shifted the balance between the two Koreas' fight.  Nobody is disputing that fact.  The point of contention is the usage of artists in South Korea to push a narrative that China and North Korea wants to attack South Korea all over again, pushing them all back to Busan.  It's understandable for North Korea to be uncomfortable about military drills and exercises happening in the South, but China?  That doesn't make sense.  Unless China is trying to intimidate South Korea over the coronavirus and make them think not to send any lawsuits against China over the pandemic?  If true, how childish.

@  Emperor Ryu (10:25:09 AM)

<<<  Terroristic threatening is a crime in the U.S., and there's a fine line when it comes to opinions, giving feedback to businesses, suggestions, joking, throwing an insult, defamation, blackmail, and whistleblowing to report a crime or wrongdoing, all based, and even depended on what type of sense of morality and values are being applied to the circumstance.  While the U.S. enjoys the 1st Amendment Right to Free Speech, giving a very wide latitude to say a number of things without being criminal prosecuted, or imprisoned and tormented for a very long period of time, or outright executed to death for it.  That classic nursery rhyme about sticks and stones may break the bones, but words will not ever hurt thee.  So hopefully, things won't turn out to be some authoritarian child that hasn't grasped the basic fundamentals to properly deal with comments without turning to sadness and despair.  But rather sticking to the facts, . . . https://www.youtube....h?v=Dj6UEQoXHSo  ^_^

@  Emperor Ryu (10:02:53 AM)

<<<  His Red Velvet bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Finally, everything is understood and peace was achieved.  ^.^

<<<  His S.E.S bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  *Prays for Shoo and her family*

<<<  His Mamamoo bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Solar needs to watch this, . . .  https://www.youtube....h?v=Isa5c1p6aC0  ^_^  It can be difficult to trace one's blood lineage, unless there's lots of authentic documents proving the bloodline.

<<<  His Female Soloist bias are, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  I seriously hope IU doesn't try to blur the lines when it comes to free speech in South Korea.  Not to mention blurring the meaning of words and intent like a radical, uneducated SJW, . . . https://www.youtube....h?v=mMtD1ZuqUZg

@  Emperor Ryu (09:50:59 AM)

Hello SBox.  ^_^

<<<  His SNSD bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^

<<<  Innocent!  ^.^

<<<  Still cannot see direct pic links from here.  >.<

Welcome back to the SBox, Harold.  ^.^  We're doing fine.  Hope you're doing okay.  ^_^

<<<  Checking videos now.  ^_^

@  Keitaro88 (11:25:43 PM) hi good,u?
@  Harold (11:12:22 PM) Hello! How's everyone?
@  Keitaro88 (04:29:39 PM) https://scontent-dfw...xNDk2MjIwNg==.2
@  Keitaro88 (04:15:42 PM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...=jpg&name=small
@  Emperor Ryu (03:22:12 AM)

Until the next time, my fellow SONEs.  ^_^  https://www.youtube....?v=E0Y3ABqK7M4 https://www.youtube....h?v=zQ6u3FO-aRM

Good Day.  ^_^  https://www.youtube....h?v=ulr0muQKjk0 & https://www.youtube....?v=lOSciQrPr5g https://www.youtube....?v=yuCbJykB32M

Peace be with all of you.  ^.^  https://www.youtube....?v=WkdtmT8A2iY https://www.youtube....h?v=eNmL4JiGxZQ

Aloha!  ^.^  https://www.youtube....?v=4OrCA1OInoo https://www.youtube....?v=eHir_vB1RUI https://www.youtube....h?v=j3_DQgYSS2E

\nnn/  https://www.youtube....?v=iZpq8FjJr2E https://www.youtube....?v=-qPC3rVhlOw https://www.youtube....h?v=ZRPgtoEO6OM

\nnn/  https://www.youtube....?v=t5CBFNYTomo https://www.youtube....?v=5Z7feXrR8X8 https://www.youtube....h?v=Ri6wvGjuoOg

@  Emperor Ryu (01:45:49 AM)

<<<  His Stellar, Wa$$up, After School, Nine Muses, T-ara, Crayon Pop, Dal Shabet, and The Ark bias are, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  There are also the good and memorable times with them too.  ^.^

<<<  His Red Velvet bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  We're all human.  Bad things happen and we all get upset over.  Irene apologized so everything should be alright from now on.  ^_^  Irene has lots of goodness in her, so it's best to bring that out more into the world than the bad.  ^_^  In a word, maturity.  If we all agree that past incidents are not good and should be avoided at all cost in the present and in the future, we should approach this calmly and collectively.  ^_^

<<<  Still checking videos.  ^_^

@  Emperor Ryu (01:36:08 AM)

<<<  His Black Pink bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  SNSD/Black Pink Alliance!  ^.^

<<<  His Momoland bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  It's so nice to see the Momoland Sisters keeping in touch with each other.  ^.^

<<<  His Oh My Girl bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  <<<  believes all of the members are very good cooks.  If not, they all can improve and still become very good cooks.  ^.^  <<<  Innocent!  ^.^

<<<  His NiziU bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  *Prays for Miihi to fully recovery soon*

@  Emperor Ryu (01:31:34 AM)

Hello SBox.  ^_^

<<<  Innocent!  ^.^

Which fans, Keitaro88?  I hope you're not overgeneralizing people because a few decided to make fools of themselves.

@  Keitaro88 (05:42:57 PM) ifans r the worst, hehe *facepalm*
@  Keitaro88 (03:44:14 AM) https://pbs.twimg.co...pg&name=900x900
@  Keitaro88 (03:43:56 AM) https://pbs.twimg.co...pg&name=900x900
@  Emperor Ryu (03:30:06 AM)

@  Emperor Ryu (02:35:32 AM)

<<<  Hopes Amazon Prime doesn't even try to incorporate anything from game of thrones into the Lord Of The Rings streaming show, because it'll be complete hypocrisy and lunacy to do so.  If they ever do any SJW pandering too, they'll fail and anger many Lord of the Rings fans across the globe.  It's Lord Of The Rings that came first way before that hbo show (And the books for that show is still way better too.), not the other way around!  Amazon Prime has to dive deep into the realm of the Fantasy genre and understand why J. R. R. Tolkien is one of the most prominent expanding founding fathers in history.  If they deviate from everything that makes Lord Of The Rings, The Lord Of The Rings, it'll be a waste of money and time that resulted in division and scorn for what they did to it.

@  Emperor Ryu (01:46:59 AM)

<<<  The Avengers cast comes to Chris Pratt's rescue!, . . . ^.^  https://www.youtube....h?v=WKvFmgOY-aI  &  https://www.youtube....h?v=jwIjkIln9Vo

<<<  ^.^  https://www.youtube....h?v=fP2w_UAK6B4  So many reasons to NOT pander to the evil, vile, Satanic, uneducated, insane SJWs.  Marvel must NOT side with these insidious and hateful people.  Kevin needs to remove all of these SJW scenes from Thor Love & Thunder, The Eternals, and every future MCU film!  This one proof alone shows how radically stupid the SJWs are.  Why would the Russo Brothers side with them?  Why would Taika side with them?  Why would anyone from the MCU side with these evil people?  It makes no sense whatsoever.  The DCEU is off to a good start purging these people out.  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (01:22:24 AM)

<<<  His Black Pink bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  https://www.youtube....h?v=kAfMpjhxoUw

<<<  His Loona bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  https://www.youtube....h?v=0-snXdhDs1w

<<<  His 2NE1 bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Congratulations Minzy!  ^.^

<<<  His After School bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Raina is still young yet!  ^.^  <<<  Innocent!  ^.^

<<<  His Red Velvet bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  *Prays Wendy fully recovers from her injuries*

<<<  His Secret Number bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Is very happy to hear about their comeback next month.  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (01:19:38 AM)

Hello SBox.  ^_^

<<<  Innocent!  ^.^

<<<  Peaceful SBox, . . . ^.^  https://www.youtube....h?v=wq7ftOZBy0E

@  Emperor Ryu (02:25:21 AM)

@  Emperor Ryu (01:57:35 AM)

<<<  His Red Velvet bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Good recovery.  ^.^  Red Velvet Professionalism.  ^_^

<<<  His Oh My Girl bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  <<<  All Female K-Pop girl groups are never disbanded in his heart.  ^_^  <<<  Innocent!  ^.^

<<<  His Wonder Girls, 4minute, 4Tomorrow, Dazzling Red, Trouble Maker, and Triple H bias are, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Love tested again, and love reaffirmed again.  Dawn, please, for the love of God, propose to Hyuna and make it official.  Both of you are perfect together.  ^.^  <<<  Innocent!  ^.^

<<<  His Running Man bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  I think Kook's friends are getting tired of him being single, and just throwing any single woman around him.  Somin is a decade younger.  That's equal to him being a senior in high school looking at a 2nd grader in elementary school.

@  Emperor Ryu (01:46:22 AM)

<<<  His Black Pink bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  https://www.youtube....h?v=3l5jwqPT2yk  It's good Jimmy didn't create an international incident during the interview.  He kept it nice and clean.  ^_^  Thank you.

<<<  Imagines Black Pink making a collaboration with Will Smith for a special single track.  ^.^  https://www.youtube....h?v=IwBS6QGsH_4

<<<  Imagines Black Pink making a collaboration with LL Cool J for a special single track.  ^.^  https://www.youtube....h?v=Um99r6sgspY

<<<  His Mamamoo bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  https://www.youtube....h?v=dfl9KIX1WpU

@  Emperor Ryu (01:23:38 AM)

Hello SBox.  ^_^

<<<  Innocent!  ^.^

Welcome back to the SBox, lockmylove!  ^.^  You can stop by more often and shout here.  ^_^

@  lockmylove (09:25:57 PM) I miss the noisy sbox :)
@  Keitaro88 (06:33:15 PM) https://pbs.twimg.co...pg&name=900x900
@  Keitaro88 (03:46:12 AM) https://scontent-dfw...0ed2c35104a08b3
@  Emperor Ryu (03:06:46 AM)

@  Emperor Ryu (02:10:06 AM)

<<<  And if anyone is interested as to why the culture shock, someone just needs to study the history on both countries.  It's not that hard to see as to why there's any need to be overly dramatic about it.  And if any of you still cannot see it.  Here's a tiny part of it, . . . Just ask yourself who fought against the U.S., and who fought alongside the U.S.  ^_^  I could type out a huge essay on this, but I would feel like I need to get paid to do it instead.  ^.^  Tehehehehe.

<<<  That K-Pop Media is getting weird again.  *facepalm*  Why are they citing Swedish and German media criticizing K-Pop, while trying to compare it to the Olympics?  https://www.youtube....h?v=_GP5_NQ_LEs  Comparing apples to oranges.  These media groups need to realize it's South Korea and its culture, not Swedish culture, and surely not German culture!  Both of these media need to grow up, or K-Pop Fans will go Donald Trump on their sorry media asses.  ^_^  Tehehehehe.

@  Emperor Ryu (01:57:18 AM)

<<<  What if, . . . Sakura will also be part of SOL48 as its leader?  This way, not only does she keep her promise to her 48fans back in Japan, but also keeps her K-Pop career going too.  It's not unheard of for a K-Pop Artists to be involved in 2 groups at the same time, but she would become the first to do so between a J-Pop girl group and a K-Pop girl group.  SOL48 and IZ*ONE.  She's not going to have that much time to game if she should accomplish this.  It's a whole lot of work and responsibilities.  Remember, this is a possible theory, not fact.  There will be no doubt about some difficult times ahead when SOL48 debuts.  To imagine the sheer might SOL48 will have with K-Pop training and discipline and morality infused into it, the girl group will surely take the top spot in the 48Group.  Or the 48Group management might take this opportunity to downplay K-Pop's industry as a whole by using SOL48 as an example of failure?  We shall see what happens.

@  Emperor Ryu (01:46:46 AM)

<<<  His Girl's Day bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Girl's Day/SNSD Alliance!  ^.^  I guess this means Hyeri is going to commit to that new drama then.  Taeyeon being added to the show is going to be awesome!  ^.^

<<<  His Loona bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Is very happy to hear about their next comeback.  ^.^

<<<  His IZ*ONE bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Kang Hyewon is innocent!  ^.^  Sakura has a good perspective now experiencing both J-Pop and K-Pop, and can see the vast differences and advantages both sides has in the music industry.  But this does raise an interesting question, or rather theory, my fellow colleagues and myself have caught on to earlier today.  ^_^

@  Emperor Ryu (01:39:39 AM)

Hello SBox.  ^_^

<<<  Innocent!  ^.^

<<<  Peaceful SBox, . . . ^.^  https://www.youtube....h?v=6SwiSpudKWI

@  Emperor Ryu (03:01:55 AM)

@  Emperor Ryu (02:17:32 AM)

<<<  This other K-Pop Media still forcing their false K-Pop History again?  What utter nonsense!  1st Generation = 1996-1999

2nd Generation = 2000-2003  Quit mixing the 20th Century K-Pop Artists with the 21st Century K-Pop Artists!

3rd Generation = 2004-2007  <<<  SNSD is born!  ^.^

4th Generation = 2008-2011

5th Generation = 2012-2015

6th Generation = 2016-2019

7th Generation = 2020-2023

@  Emperor Ryu (02:15:42 AM)

<<<  That took some time to officially allow Big Hit to hold 85% of the shares of Pledis Entertainment.  6 months.  I guess they'll be researching After School and Pristin for their girl group then?  With their IPO dropping like an imposter on a mass murder spree of their investors who can't get their suspicious correct and killing their own left and right with no end in sight.  And the growing global hatred for the idiots of BTS and their agency for donating money to the Marxist, racist, terrorists Black Lives Matter Movement who've murdered innocent and good people and destroyed innocent families and pushed their communistic oppression and fascistic authoritarianism and stupid, uneducated idealism onto the free people of the free world.  They've not once ever given an apology, nor condemned these criminal atrocities against humanity.  That means they are for these insane riots and killings!!!  To Hell with BTS and their agency!

@  Emperor Ryu (02:02:16 AM)

<<<  His Momoland bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Is very happy to hear about their next comeback.  ^.^  But what is wrong with these fans in Mexico?  >_<  Seriously, flashbacks from Taeyeon getting physically assaulted by fans in Indonesia, and other artists getting harassed by these so-called fans with no respect or honor in them.  So sick of these people.  They are K-Pop Artists!  Not prostitutes!  At least Momoland didn't get physically hurt by them and police were there to arrest these degenerates, thank goodness. Thank you to the true Merry-Go-Rounders for helping to protect Momoland in Mexico.  ^_^  You guys are awesome!  ^.^

<<<  That K-Pop Media is trying to compare the Kardashians to Female K-Pop Artists?  No, no, no, no, no!  Each woman is unique and beautiful, period!

@  Emperor Ryu (01:54:05 AM)

<<<  It's so sweet Seulgi got to see her classmate's performance in stage.  ^_^  I won't mind at all if both of them hooked up.  ^_^  <<<  Innocent!  ^.^

<<<  His Black Pink and Weki Meki bias are, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Black Pink/Weki Meki Alliance!  ^.^

<<<  His Fiestar bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Yezi did great on King Of Mask Singer.  ^.^

<<<  His Twice bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  That's good she's an organ donor when she passes away from natural causes at a very old age.  And it is her choice because it is her body.  No one else's, to be clear.

<<<  His APink bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  It's so sweet of Bomi to support her father.  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (01:44:21 AM)

Hello SBox.  ^_^

<<<  His SNSD, Oh My Girl, and Red Velvet bias are, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^

<<<  Innocent!  ^.^

<<<  None of the streaming sites were working for him.  T.T

@  Keitaro88 (03:55:14 AM) new type of fan camming kek https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium
@  Keitaro88 (03:50:13 AM) ontact*
@  Keitaro88 (03:46:33 AM) Tippa OMG and RV were awesome on contact con >_>
@  Emperor Ryu (02:49:31 AM)

@  Emperor Ryu (02:02:29 AM)

<<<  His Red Velvet bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Poor Irene.  I do wonder if there's a South Korean equivalent of a Better Business Bureau in the U.S., so she could report them.  And when the cops arrest these criminals, she probably can sue and get her money back, maybe more for damages.  Oh my, it reminded me of this memorable Babylon 5 scene, . . .  ^_^  https://www.youtube....h?v=jhC_KHkihKY

@  Emperor Ryu (01:57:12 AM)

<<<  His Refund Sisters, Fin.K.L, Unpretty Rapstar, Unnies, Mamamoo, and Female Soloists bias are, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  <<<  He'll always maintain that most ancient wisdom, . . . "Clothing is optional for beautiful women."  ^.^  <<<  Innocent!  ^.^

<<<  His Black Pink and Running Man bias are, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Get those name tags, Black Pink!  ^.^

<<<  His f(x) and Girl's Day bias are, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  f(x)/Girl's Day Alliance!  ^.^

<<<  His Black Swan bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Black Swan is innocent!  ^.^  Seriously, falsely accusing them of using similar settings?  Weak sauce.  *facepalm*  I suppose these so-called critics know nothing about using the same sets by different artists.  Movies do it all the time.  *Does a Spartan kick on them down a hole as they make this famous scream, . . . https://www.youtube....h?v=cdbYsoEasio *  ^_^

@  Emperor Ryu (01:46:13 AM)

Hello SBox.  ^_^

<<<  Innocent!  ^.^

<<<  Peaceful SBox, . . . ^.^  https://www.youtube....h?v=SH7FECPILcc

<<<  His Hi Suhyun bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  https://www.youtube....h?v=GywDFkY3z-c