Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

3 husband of The Soshi
Twitter

ZeeKayYee ZeeKayYee
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 06:25 AM

Thanks for the translation and video link. I feel that SeoHyun has gotten so so much better in expressing herself! She should try out acting!
Posted Image

Credit: cream

Trasher_54 Trasher_54
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5782 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 05:22 PM

I never knew Intel Episode was filmed in the SM Entertainment building, and I still find the places very cool when it got renovated. That was sweet of Seohyun, and she even thought about the others during the filming. And BoxeR is very lucky to exchange autographs with Yoona. :heart:

Thank you very much for translating the tweets! :thumbup:

imboona hyun imboona hyun
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 05:58 AM

Seohyun...... the warm-hearted girl :turned:
She always cares about other people.
Lucky Intel Staff! I want Seohyun does the same thing she did to the staff to me too :D

Posted Image

shizzles9 shizzles9
  • Donors
  • 1111 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 10:24 AM

Oh lol meeting at the set for the first time and already playing games, that's Yoona for you. Maknae is such a sweetheart, she just subconsciously pays more attention to the people around her. Fan accounts are really my favorite pieces of writings, they're personal and they offer such insights to the girls. Thanks for this! ^^

"Right, our relationship is just natural now. Conflicts and harsh arguments with each other, we are long past that stage." -Taengoo

SNSDloverFAN4ever SNSDloverFAN4ever
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1457 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 05:47 PM

Sweetheart Seohyun~ <3 Everywhere they go, the girls care for staff members and stuff before they care for themselves... That's what makes them so lovable. ^^ Yoona and BoxeR exchanging autographs is kinda cool. xD Thank you for translating~!

tumblr_mqdgqpQMAp1rry9x4o1_500.jpg

Ooh what's this?

Compiled List of JeTi Fanfics

kpopaddict kpopaddict
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1472 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 09:59 PM

Seohyun is such a sweetheart. ^^ Her heart is one of the many reasons why we love her.
Helena, thanks for sharing your experiences. You just proved how great people SNSD are.

Posted Image
b;pandagirl

soshisujushinee soshisujushinee
  • Donors
  • 57 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 12:37 AM

I passed by the new SM building many times (I'm not a stalker). It's a huge, newly-built, modern blue-glass building, has about 10 floors, and is located right next to the han river. Also, it's located very close SNSD's dorm. (I don't know the dorms exact location, but I know they live in that area). It's quite unsual to see the office building located there because it is in a quiet residential zone area. There is a huge television screen at the first floor lobby that's always playing MV's of SM artists. I never saw any starcraft vans, or any other types of vans that celebrities ride in, at the building. So I assumed the new building is primarly used by SM's staff & employees. And there's a grey luxury Equus sedan that is ALWAYS parked in front of the building. This car never moves, and I'd predict that the car belongs to either the owner of the buliding or the CEO.

Although probably not as nice as YG's buidling, but overall its 1000x better than SM's yellow building next to Galleria, where SM artists do their training. SM also had a third building near Apggujeong station, but that one recently closed down.

RoyMcAvoy RoyMcAvoy
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 12:48 AM

Our maknae is so sweet. I remembered during HMF first episode, she even offered her hot coffee to one of the cameraman hiding in one of the boxes.

She such a sweet girl

MoonSoshi9 MoonSoshi9
  • Writers
  • 466 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 01:34 AM

As if Boxer wasn't legend enough, he goes and gets his keyboard signed by Yoona. I don't know who should be happier, Boxer for getting Yoona's autograph or Yoona for getting Boxer's haha. Sigh, the perks of being the Emperor I guess...

soshibutler soshibutler
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 01:34 AM

Yoona. Lucky keyboard, lucky BoxeR! I'd definitely keep my keyboard if it were mine. Whew. Maknae, Seobb, ever so caring and sweet. Love her. =)

ImZerO ImZerO
  • Donors
  • 2238 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 07:24 PM

thanks for the translations..

aah.. Seohyun so sweet, she really think of other people.
no wonder, people love to work with the Seohyun and the other girls as well.
I want the keyboard, BoxeR so lucky to get Yoona signature.

KissMeSica KissMeSica
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 03:08 AM

WOW it must be tireing for them to be shooting back and forward. and a keybord sign especially by Yonna? ME WANT I WANT DAM! I WANT

hyunieeee hyunieeee
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 08:35 PM

Is that SM Ent's building.
Imean they have so many building around Seoul so I really don't know if it's the yellow one.
Or some other building but I'm sure Yoong's was in the yellow building since it's near some gallery.

Thanks for translating!
PS: Don't mind me ranting!

wsFL5.png

------------------今タイムマシーン

kittyyul kittyyul
  • Donors
  • 588 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 10:21 AM

Awwwwww....Seohyun is such a sweeeeeet girl...
I wonder how SM building looks like in detail...
Huhuhuhu... :question:

yooNa! yooNa!
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 05:37 PM

yoona look really funny in the advertisemnt playing starcraft II without mouse but
her apm is like...200+
seriously hilarious.

Kuagami Kuagami
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 12:13 PM

wow that is Starcraft famous player SlayeR_BoxeR and our SNSD Yoona together ~~~~~~ how good is it !!!!
SNSD jjang

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot