[OTHERS] Yoona's winning newspaper composition3.25.11

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
102 replies to this topic
krysfany1 krysfany1
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:30 PM

Omg, this is such a cute essay. I feel kinda touched when she wrote about how the teacher passed out papers and have the students write what they wanted to say to Yoona on those papers. jzdjfsjdjndfsj yes Yoona I'll write you letters everyday. Thanks for the translation!

KikolYoong KikolYoong
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 11:48 PM

Yooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggg................. what did you do to me?????? You make me love you more and more every time... You're beautiful in and out.... You're not human.. You're an angel...
I remember when I wrote a letter to my best friend... and that feeling back again because of Yoong....
I Love Yoong forever........ <33333

Thank you so much for translation... I really appreciate it..... ^^

Edited by KikolYoong, 10 October 2012 - 12:11 AM.

MushroomYX MushroomYX
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1081 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:41 AM

Wow Yoona, clearly an angel in disguise. This girl is seriously teaching me a lot, signifying upon the value of writing letters despite how today everyone can assess to emailing at their finger tips. 100 letters, Yoona! This just shows how sincere and caring this girl is, I can't even. Additionally, what a sweet and loyal friend; fancy receiving all those handwritten letters, boy am I jealous. I say this is really well-deserve, Yoona placing her sincerity onto paper, with feelings. I wonder if she writes them to SNSD time to time? (:

Thanks so much for translating!

sy9p3p.png 2ypkh3s.png

Cr; jennytaetae, PudingBunny

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot