[OTHERS] Yoona's winning newspaper composition3.25.11

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
102 replies to this topic
andrew4able andrew4able
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 11:57 PM

Ahh ... its so nice to be able to read this. Despite its a thing from the past ... reading this composition makes me feel kinda SATISFIED? ... hehe weird (^ ^)

SNSD AoA KARA Girls Day APink 

After School F(X) Rainbow T-ara Red Velvet

Dal Shabet ~NON MIHI,NON TIBI, SPICA SED NOBIS~ Nine Muses 

Ryong Ryong
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 01:42 AM

WAh..yoona...
your letter, really is Masterpiece...you have added more love to my unlimited love for You and Soshi..
and your letter really move my hearth..it is really touching.. :crybaby: :crybaby:
honestly i was a person that never ever beoome a fan of any entertainer in this world..
and this forum is the first fan forum i ever joined in my whole life.

You and Soshi are the first and only Entertainer in this world that i become a fan to(im not lying)
and i really hope it will be just you guys until the day i die... : :cool: :cool:

Soshi keep your best art work and Shake this whole world with it.... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

mapcap mapcap
  • Donors
  • 143 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 02:13 AM

Thanks for the translation!
Yoona definitely nailed my feelings about letters.
Letters are like memories which cannot be taken away, it serves as a proof that someone once thought of you and made an effort to consolidate their thoughts and address them to you.

writing letters by hand in a neat paper is a good way to deliver their sincerity and heart.

Totally agree with that! though it does not have to be neat. lol

Man Yoona is good at abstract writing.
Ain't gonna put my signature on anywhere except on a cheque.

St9rsAboveMe St9rsAboveMe
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 07:12 PM

Wow! Yoona unnie's essay/composition is so good! Although it was translated and we can't really get to sort of "really understand" wad she was writing, I wanna say a BIG THANK yOU for translating this :D thank you so much. This seriously is a good essay. Though she didn't get first, she will always he the first ^^

Fighting!

Posted Image

Beyond NINE

@St9rsAboveMe

-feel free to use my banner-

hyodeeba hyodeeba
  • Donors
  • 483 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 07:32 AM

maybe i should send her a letter for her birthday :D plus,i guess it would mean a lot since i live far away...but then,hehe not saying that my letters are special or anything hehe hehe hehe.okay i'll shut up.

anyways,good to see that yoona can write well,thats like,super awesome cos i like to write too :DD
her composition is good,and SUPER SUPER THANKS!!for translating :)

Edited by hyodeeba, 02 April 2011 - 07:34 AM.

(here is my public apology for everything stupid i said when i was 13-16 years old.)

(i'm sorry. i'm truly, deeply sorry. i was a train wreck and i apologize.)

jam1507 jam1507
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 12:00 AM

Yoona is too cute. It puts the letters she wrote for the
YAMD staff in a much better context. I'm sure it was
meaningful for them.

ElysonMorf ElysonMorf
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 05:07 AM

i donk know what should i say , after read that . that show us the real yoona . her inner beauty <3 , thats why i like yoona :)
"Happiness is doubled when you share them together and Sadness is halved when you share them together". - Yoona

soulshi soulshi
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 04:40 PM

Aww, that's so sweet of her to write 100 letters for her friend! She must have spent a long time and a lot of work writing those letters - she must have really put a lot of thought into them! Yoona-unnie also seems incredibly smart~

itsariellecho itsariellecho
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 06:06 PM

Aww. That was a cute composition by Yoona. She's really talented. She sings, dances, acts, and even writes compositions! I'm so proud of you, Yoona. You make me love you even more. :) :coffee:

yellowchick yellowchick
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 05:58 PM

waaaah. T-T yoona is really precious. i can't believe a girl like her exists. please don't ever change yoong.

i'm not so artsy fartsy so i'm just gonna post this pretty lil thing^^

Posted Image

nhy234 nhy234
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 07:27 AM

after reading her essay, now i know what is the real meaning behind writing letters.
with the advanced technology, i think we should use the old method of sending letters instead.
she is a very special girl that i have known so far.

YoonAddicts 4ever!:)

yoona-fied07 yoona-fied07
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 07:29 AM

awww... so inspiring! :) that really motivates me to write... because I want to express my ideas through writing but something hinders me from doing that... so thanks to Yoong!! thanks also to the translation... :D I really love this!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

YOONA FOREVER!!!

tel tel
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 07:29 AM

I love this so much! For someone like me who is fond of writing, I am can relate with all the things she wrote here. Yoona the best! She made this day a very special one! Happy Birthday! Thank you for sharing!

Posted Image
SNSD Forever and Always

KIlove KIlove
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 07:37 AM

Deer Yoona,

the composition you've written in high sch 3rd year (?) is amazing.
it has moved my heart, and honestly you've make me want to start writing letters.
your story is inspiring.. and your experiences make me envy at the same time.

For the same reason, I didn't like writing letters because I think my handwriting is not pretty.

you'll be the 1st person I will write a letter to.

My specialty is sleeping, and my hobby is also sleeping.” – Jessica Jung

| Jo/ Zuo | Surfer | Ace Family |

llc1281 llc1281
  • Donors
  • 1449 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 02:02 PM

Yeah I remember I was able to read this on Soshified because it was open to the public/guest and at the time I wasn't a member yet. I was still new new to SNSD and doing what everyone else doing trying to know the angels better. I got hook on their MVs and guest appearance on shows, I still have a long way to go but I don't mind though because I want to be well verse in Soshi career. I had a huge smile on my face while I was reading the letter so beautiful. Yoona wise beyond her years it's amazing a young high school girl so headstrong and intelligent, honestly she's more advance than me. Anyway Yoona we love you always, be bless and stay healthy. Thanks alot soshified! :heart: :D

nufe_gotYoonAddicts nufe_gotYoonAddicts
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 01:08 AM

wow yoona write this! this make me more know her...and she is really love writing letter, i saw her write card for all crew in YAMD..
thanks a lot for translation :thumbsup: im enjoyed so much!^^

takenine takenine
  • Donors
  • 2364 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 01:25 PM

Yoona, you're a genius. Seriously. Your essay's gold, and I'm sure any college/university would have accepted you, even though this composition wasn't even meant for an application. Whoever said entertainers aren't intelligent should really meet this girl, or the rest of SNSD for that matter. After all, entertainers are just like everybody else; they're specialties are just different. Anyways, reading even this small composition of yours really touched my heart. I really appreciate this small essay that you've written.

Thanks for the translation!

jia123 jia123
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 03:04 AM

It was a good essay indeed. For her age at that time, she really did write well. I am sure it inspired many sones who have read it. (:

However, is it possible to post the original hangul composition by Yoona? Or does anyone know where to find it? Will greatly appreciate your kind help. (:
"Wise men say only fools rush in where Angels fear to tread."
"Let's not procrastinate and enjoy life to the fullest."

지금은 소녀시대! (:
Posted Image

urley urley
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1227 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 06:29 AM

She writes really great. It wasn't second place just for nothing, but for me she's the winner. As the Editor-in-chief of our school newspaper, it inspired me and for me it was really deep. I personally enjoyed reading her composition because I felt its sincerity. Hmm.. I wonder if she still writes things like these. As always, Yoona never ceases to amaze us. She's really amazing. Thanks for sharing and translating! :p:

VKflW.pngu86v8.png

^-^mKOew.gif -.-

YulSic OT9 | Icon & Banner: Obelisk Blinkie: snsdxlover |"Forever loyal to the Royals"

~ T U M B L R ~ 

trojandeer trojandeer
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:12 AM

I love her essay. I'm not being biased but what she wrote was true indeed. I can relate to it coz I'm the type of person who gets really happy after receiving a letter. This only makes me love her more. I'm proud of Yoona as well as the other girls. I'm really thankful that I've become a SONE. .
Thanks for translating this wonderful piece.
As a YoonAddict, I promise to appreciate her alligator mouth,
to support her in acting, laugh when she imitates AYM,
and LOVE Shikshin#2, because she’s prettier than flowers :]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot