[OTHERS] Yoona's winning newspaper composition3.25.11

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
102 replies to this topic
Trasher_54 Trasher_54
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5782 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 07:11 AM

Yoona's composition is very superb and amazing. I remember her giving out letters to the staff in YAMD, so her composition gives the reason why she does that. I felt so happy after reading this one. :heart:

Thank you very much for translating Yoona's winning newspaper composition! :thumbup:

crazyshadows crazyshadows
  • Donors
  • 1000 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 07:40 AM

thnx for the translations, i enjoyed reading it :]
i didn't know a high schooler can write so maturely.
when ever i see yoona i see her acting cute and playing.
didn't know she was really this mature.
this must be a joy for yoonaddicts to read :]
Posted ImagePosted Image
choops.@ssf

Adidaswbm Adidaswbm
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 10:12 AM

Wow! The compostition Yoona wrote was really good! It had sincere thought and meaning put into it, and it inspires me to write longhand letters as well (: Thanks so much for the translation!~
As a Sooyoungster, I promise to cherish and love the Shikshin goddess.
I will feed the shikshin and whenever she is hungry.
I will be as strong as an unbeatable tiger.
I will eat as much as I want despite what others say. I will cry if my heart wants too.
I will be the Shikshin's source of energy and happiness.

Posted Image

Batzmaru1993 Batzmaru1993
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 11:06 AM

This is so awesome and very personal, too! I don't think I would have written anything as sincere as this when I was in the fourth grade.

Maelin Maelin
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 11:46 AM

I'm really touched by reading this and almost shed a tear. For someone so young she is really deep and I really enjoyed reading this as well.
I remember I use to always write letters but never sent them. I think I'll start writing letters now. Reading this most likely has inspired many to start writing letters.

~Taeyeon~Jessica~Sunny~Tiffany~Hyoyeon~Yuri~Sooyoung~Yoona~Seohyun~

Twitter

calmad calmad
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 931 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 11:58 AM

thanx for translating^^
i will write many letters for snsd^^
yoona is jjang^^
her words shown her matured side instead of choding
that we'll love..

k_on_abbey_road_signature_by_darkblueee--semi-hiatus-

No rice,no life-Yui Hirasawa

zheming zheming
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3987 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 12:06 PM

Didn't know such simple letters mean so much to our beloved deer Yoona.
Thank you so much for the translation!

jlBrH8t.jpg
Pre-orders & sales of Girls' Generation merchandisehttp://girlsgenerationgoods.sg/

nrgeticinsanity nrgeticinsanity
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 03:21 PM

Thanks for translating. It's awesome that she feels so strongly about the written word. I feel the same way. I'm glad that she hasn't forgotten that and still shows her appreciation and sincerity through letters. I hope she never forgets this composition and always keeps in mind all the people who have been in her life.

Yulsic Fanfics: [Close Proximity(Completed), Dear Diary(Completed)

wobwab wobwab
  • Donors
  • 754 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 05:08 PM

So this is why YoonA likes writing letters and cards to give to people around her. The article is quite touching. I likes how YoonA has her playful side and her sensitive, caring side. This is probably the longest writing written by YoonA that I have ever read. Thank you very much for the translation.
I feel like I should write letters and send to her for every birthday/new year/Christmas.

JeTi is illegally cute♡
애기싴, 천사파니, 융초딩, 리더탱, 김초딩, 깝율, 식신수영, 순규써니, 꾹꾹이서현
are 9 shades of love that brighten up my days. I love 소녀시대

spiceshoe spiceshoe
  • Writers
  • 935 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 06:10 PM

omg this girl ;~;
She is the sweetest, I swear. I've never seen someone do something simple so full-heartedly. Reading this, I realize that the letters Yoona gives out are 999999 times more special because of this.
I like writing letters and writing out my gratitude to people, but my motivation isn't as strong as Yoona's. I think I'll write more letters from now on because of this n__n

I can't deny she's a good writer, though. It's nice how she arranges things chronologically and how she was able to deliver the emotion and her thoughts really well that it touches the readers... Makes me want to just read her original article haha but my Korean isn't that gooodddd =P

Thanks, Will! This was worth 2 hours of translating, I assure you =)

AlanAlunan AlanAlunan
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 621 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 08:48 PM

this is the reason why everyone loves yoona :) she's just so great :) and pretty of course.
~btw, thanks for translating and sharing :D

yuricorn yuricorn
  • Donors
  • 567 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 09:30 PM

omg Yoona T___T great composition. i don't think i can even come up with anything when writing a composition about letters
thanks for the translation! lol imagine if Yoona writes letters to every SONE that would be.............. *spazzzzzzzzzz*

kushvh0 kushvh0
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 11:15 PM

THANKYOU for Translating

so sweet of yoong, i rmbr that one show were they show yoona's letter to her elementary? classmates it was cute! i barely remember but it was like 'lets not fight anymore~ im sory. i love you. something like that? keke,.

before i left my country my friends sayi should write them letter but i ignore cuz im like embaras and say only use internet, but now i read this article saw the imprtance feel of it im regret it now~ *sniff* T^T

Edited by kushvh0, 26 March 2011 - 11:16 PM.

Posted Image

Taemara - Taedako

shizzles9 shizzles9
  • Donors
  • 1111 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 12:27 AM

Awesome job Will, I love her piece! It seems like the girls are always thinking deeply so seeing Yoona being so expressive even when she was younger is so impressive. Yoong is really such a sweetheart, she has really one of the most simple minds among the girls, and I like that.

"Right, our relationship is just natural now. Conflicts and harsh arguments with each other, we are long past that stage." -Taengoo

keeper keeper
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 12:53 AM

Yoona give me your address and I'll write you everyday :)
Yoong is a warmhearted kid. She remembers simple things and treasure them as if they were some rare diamonds.
You keep showing us these charms and we keep falling for you.
I think Soshified would love to give you a spot in their column :)

Nine As One

Today, Tomorrow, Forever

Twitter

dan4413jwfJUH dan4413jwfJUH
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1180 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 01:37 AM

hahaha.....who knew that yoong was also good at writing apart from being a singer/dancer ^^ yoona fighting! snsd fighting!
Jes♥♥SicaPosted ImagePosted ImageThe Soshi Theory- So Nyuh Shi Dae+Sone=9+1 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 Posted Image

kamil kamil
  • Donors
  • 154 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 01:58 AM

truly a smart person,, not only on being an entertainer but also a smart student..
even though she is busy with her schedule she manage to compose a well-written composition for school.
she really value education and its a nice thing.. Yoona is jjang! XD
thanks for sharing! XD

TaeYeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, HyoYeon, YuRi, SooYoung, YoonA, SeoHyun = SoNyuhShiDae

태연, 제시카, 싸니, 티파니, 효연, 유리, 수영, 윤아, 서현 = 소녀시대

" Power of NINE, Forever 9, SoShi bond ~~ 소녀시대 짱!! "

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

지금은 소녀시대! 앞으로도 소녀시대! 영원히 소녀시대!

JIGEUMEUN SoNyuhShiDae!  APEURODO SoNyuhShiDae!  YEONGWONHI SoNyuhShiDae! 

Right now it’s SNSD! In the future it’s SNSD! Forever it’s SNSD!

e099748794a4171bc481edf65ed05165.jpg

ZeeKayYee ZeeKayYee
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 03:07 AM

At what age did YoonA write this? Her idea about letters are being expressed simply, but it makes you think. Good work : )
Posted Image

Credit: cream

cecelialorene cecelialorene
  • Donors
  • 442 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 05:06 AM

i feel the same way as yoona. hand written letters are always so personal and special, something you can't get with texting, emailing or speaking.

Thank you for translating this! it is wonderful even though some of the meaning probably got lost in translation.

sysig.png

SNSD WG IU Teen Top AKB48 SKE48

twitter!

Senb0nzakura Senb0nzakura
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 05:55 AM

Ooooh my baby... ;_________; Writing 100 letters for a fren that was about to emigrate? Omo.. Thats so touching.
I wanna write fan letters to her but I have no idea how to get them over, or if they will even reach her. I should start, then maybe when I can meet her face to face one day, I'll pass all the accumulated letters to her. =D
tumblr_lrvkw2UmIb1qe2zqy.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing
@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?