[OTHERS] Yoona's winning newspaper composition3.25.11

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
102 replies to this topic
♥ Sone Knatz ♥ ♥ Sone Knatz ♥
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:56 PM

Thanks for translating it aigoo Yoona is so talented hope to see her compose more hahaha it will be awesome if she will be doing a song composition like yuri did LOL SNSD indeed the best girl group all over the world SNSD Hwaiting !!

Inside-twitter-128-Copy.pnganigif2.gif

rifat rifat
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1778 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 12:09 AM

wow she like to wrote a letter,i remember she is very spontanious also give a long reply
to sunbae/celebs who want snsd message.also to sick fans she wrote a letter.
i wonder how she can do it because she is very busy person.
seeing how is great or likes to write she maybe can be journalist or probono job writing for a collum in some magz .maybe also she can be a author.

Ava Bianca Ava Bianca
  • Donors
  • 2778 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 12:19 AM

This makes me love Yoona even more. She's talented,has a genuine heart and she's very beautiful inside out.
Thank you for translating! =)

https://twitter.com/#!/avabianca

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
♡"I can do it!"~Taeyeon♡

“If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”-Winnie the Pooh

yoonee yoonee
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 12:22 AM

Yoong
its so touching for me as YAs...and im glad that i choose her as my role model...
aww...she has lots of memories with letter,

i think she still and never changes till now...
cz on heechul`s young street radio around RDR promotion (a yeas ago), she said that...
she really likes letter. She doesnt need anything else and happier if she receives a letter and chul confirmed it, that he seen her reading fans`s letter :thumbup: she gathers them all and carries in her bag..oh and she likes diaries and photo album too^^

beautiful handwritting from a beautiful lady^^
i think for Yoong`s birthday, it would be good if we send her lots of letter :yes:
and im so gonna write a letter 4 my friends, my parents cz just like her, im too shy to express my feeling kekeke

Yoongggg ILU :wub:
thank u so muchhh 4 translating^^

Edited by yoonee, 26 March 2011 - 12:28 AM.

yoontaesic-1.jpg
~FOREVER 9~

snsdlover snsdlover
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 12:51 AM

OMG! she made this when she was highschool? that's pretty impressive,obviously. this is a nice one. Honestly,i really hate composition when i learnt english,haha. Good Job Yoong!! :thumbup:

mjwinn93 mjwinn93
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1046 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 12:53 AM

I'm really amazed and touched with her attitude. This is exactly why we really love her. She's really thoughtful and care for others.
Write 100 letters for her friend. Her friend must be grateful for having a nice friend like her.
Yoona really is the best. Her personality just really great.
I don't know what word can suit her personality the best.

Thanks for translating this!! ^^
When I read it, I feel like Yoong write this in front of us and we can see her face thinking what to write :')

"You asked us about our teamwork. But really there is no secret. We just live like sisters." - Sooyoung

ychanxox ychanxox
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 01:46 AM

Thanks for the translation.

Yoona deserves that 2nd place. That composition is one of a kind.

I think Yoona loves to write letters to her love ones and friend. I agree with her that hand-written letter are the treasured ones, because when me and my college also writes messages for each one of us. That letter is very precious. But the most special one was the letter on my 16th birthday. My friend gave me a letter instead of a gift. But for me it's the most precious gift ever.

I really like that composition. Yoona jjang.

Posted Image
As a YoonAddict, I promise to appreciate her alligator mouth,
to support her in acting, laugh when she imitates AYM,
and LOVE Shikshin#2, because she’s prettier than flowers

Flavors.me Posted Image

doridorisu doridorisu
  • Donors
  • 752 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 01:50 AM

Yes I think most people don't write letters coz they are embarrassed by their handwriting >< but reading this now I think that it shouldn't and won't matter because, against all odds you still took the time and thoughts to write out something to someone and that itself is really meaningful :)

I guess I should start sending handwritten letters now ^^ Yeap Yoona, ehehe its not too late!
actually I only had 2-3 handwritten bday cards and notes but it seriously made me so happy. I actually still keep them XD

Its funny how the most simplest things make you smile the best yet people go for the bigger things :)

thanks for the translation! I bet its hard to tl in the way Yoona would have written it in English if it was her. Much appreciated <3

"Whatever I say you never misunderstand because you know our true selves. Girls' Generation's journey was not peaceful as you know. There have been difficult times and misunderstandings and you have been supporting us through everything always believing in us. The pink ocean is so beautiful, it is more beautiful than Girls' Generation. We will work hard so that you will be able to tell anyone that you are proud fans of Girls' Generation" - Sooyoung

Official Fan Meeting, September 26th 2010

Now and forever, your wish.

xLocksmith xLocksmith
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 02:01 AM

i admire her that she can write this kind of composition because i am not good on it and i don't have a good penmanship...=P

snsd fighting!!!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

TaeNy is L♥VE...

"As locksmiths, we will be sure to protect their bond through our craft..."

chejun chejun
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 02:11 AM

it's true..writing/sending a letter to someone is the most meaningful..
even though your handwriting is not good..coz' as what my mom said, when u write a letter, it sincerely comes from the heart and can truly express what u feel...

thanks for translating...
Yoona is really so talented...
she even writes compositions like this!! :unworthy: :unworthy:
<p>tumblr_mq32ecUWEI1srtaw9o3_400.pngwV2skSk.pngchejun_yulsic_3_by_vaselshidae-d6hxogf.pcredit: yoongbella@ssf, sayhellotothestars@soshified, #SoshiSONE :)

soshilogy soshilogy
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 02:36 AM

;___________;

thanks for translating this. her heart is so beautiful and so sincere and i can't believe she wrote this when she was in high school. such a mature point of view and it shows how innocent she is <333 i keep all the letters from my friends too and definitely, it's more sincere when it is handwritten. ilu yoong ♡

4zylnq.png

sig: ©danhobak

meowmummy meowmummy
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 02:37 AM

thanks for the translation. Wow i'm so impress. She has a good skill in writing a composition. There is a message behind it. With the fact that she delivers letter to YAMD's staff,i guess she is a type of person who like to express her feeling through written and not spoken.Well when you write a letter, you are able to deliver your emotions because it comes from your heart. Personally, I also love writing a letter to someone.

Strawberry Drops x3 Strawberry Drops x3
  • Donors
  • 751 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 02:51 AM

God she's soooo cute :3 irreplaceably cute :3 I can't spell that word. She's soooo sincere T.T I want to meet a person like that... that will always write letter to me. Thanks for translation. I would like to rant but others have done that for me.

Edited by Strawberry Drops x3, 26 March 2011 - 02:52 AM.

firasalmira firasalmira
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2016 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 03:41 AM

THANK YOU so much for translating thissssss ^^

this kind of things makes me love yoona more <3
she's... idk.. she's soooooooooooooooooooooooo nice to EVERYONE and she's so.. asklfjshkdjfghasdgjkh precious ;~;
she even has written 100 LETTERS for her friend.. WOW idkwts. i mean, even write a single letter alone is not.. easy and took a long time to write it, because we wanna make our writing looks good. and she WRITE 100 LETTERS /speechless
she's so sincere in everything she does, and take MUCH efforts to do it.. what a hard working and lovely girl :')
and she's great in writing ^^ even she got 2nd place at school, she's already 1st in my heart <33333
this makes me wanna write a letter to her even if my hand writing is.. >_>

i love this girl so much~

As a Twin Trooper, I promise to always stay loyal to our Twin Generals,To help and to support them in their dorky conquest of the world, To diligently defend our YoonYul Alliance base, To assist their master plan of hair growth, And to always uphold this Twin Trooper vow.
lPFDQoq.gif

aegoh aegoh
  • Donors
  • 184 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 04:47 AM

Thank you for translating the composition Yoona wrote. I was curious what she wrote that got her 2nd place when I watched Manwon Happiness. Now I know why she wrote a letter to her elementary friend and the staff of YAMD.

liznguyen liznguyen
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 05:30 AM

YoonA is very special. She even had a mature personality when she was a highschool student
Letters are absolutely the best way to express your feelings to other people :)

Thank for the translation

snditzz snditzz
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 05:32 AM

Thanks a lot forsharing and the translations~
Yoona developed it really well and I feel she has a point in her essay too~
Coming to think of it, writing letters doesn't only convey words, but also emotions =]
Anyway well, although she's 2nd, it was pretty well done still :thumbup:

OhmGeeNie OhmGeeNie
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 05:35 AM

Thank you for translating ^^
Yoona so cute..
She loves letters than emails..

Edited by OhmGeeNie, 26 March 2011 - 05:36 AM.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Banner cr: PuddingBunny

KwarentayNuebe KwarentayNuebe
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 05:58 AM

Oh wow~
Thank you for translating this one.
It must've been hard on you.
Yoong, you are so precious. ;~;

Posted Image

"Nine people who are really different have become one." - Choi SooYoung

Sunnyl♥ver Sunnyl♥ver
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 07:11 AM

I think letters are each rings that connect people person by person.

[ I cried a bit while reading this :crybaby: , I'm so proud I am a SONE :laugh: :thumbsup: ]
Wow, Yoona taught me lessons...
Yoona is really smart...
Thanks Yoona unnie!

All the members of SNSD are smarter than I thought...
Their intelligence is world class...
SNSD Jjang!! :unworthy: :unworthy: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Suntaeny1.jpg

ADPksoy.gif

(\ /) Berry
(^.^) Good

C(")(") Yo!

I ship SunTaeNy <3

If you're still Girls' Generation in the next lifetime, I will still be a S♥NE.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (01:34:00 AM) what is that bot doing zzz
@  cinderella@y... (04:52:29 PM) bot zzzzz
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:35 PM) bots*
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:31 PM) bot r crazy
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:26 PM) yeah
@  alice_ot12 (04:00:43 PM) i hate the ad spam
@  Keitaro88 (11:09:19 AM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium
@  kidrobot (09:44:59 PM) reeses eggs
@  bunnybelle (08:48:20 AM) <3