Photo

[OTHERS] Yoona mentioned in autobiography of former SM trainee3.22.11

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
87 replies to this topic
오이사랑싴 오이사랑싴
  • SoShi Subbers
  • 452 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 07:50 PM

Note: This former trainee's name is Jang Hajin. She could have been part of SNSD, but decided to drop out and pursue other career. She got into KAIST University in Korea last year, which is one of the best universities.

article here

"Wow, that unnie is really pretty."

I remember the time when I first saw this unnie. I had my mouth wide open. She was really really pretty.
At then, she was tall for a 13 year old, and looked like barbie doll because she had long arms and legs.
(She had a little darker skin than now, but that looked prettier to me, because it gave exotic look.)

Her head had size of a fist, and her dimple when she smiled with her shining eyes stole my heart.
(I think what people said about little girls liking pretty and handsome people was correct.) Should I say I felt good just looking at her?

Ah, It gave me feeling that nice and pretty girl is that kind of girl.
Furthermore, Yoona unnie was more genuine person as I got to know her more. She was easy-going and kind, and didn't know how to talk badly behind their back.
She also always conceded and took care of others. She laughs so well, that I never saw her fought with others or get mad for 3 years I've known her.

'Is that unnie Buddha?'

I thought of this. She was only a year older than me. She didn't have much greed and didn't want to stand out from her peers.
'Can that unnie be a celebrity like that?' Sometimes, I thought like this.
But she did everything that trainers told her to do, and had outstanding talent. She had nice personality and talent.
This is what you call perfect combination?

She was very playful and very funny. Unlike her look, she acted like a guy, impersonated comedians, and did lots of wild pranks, making herself a mood maker.
On the other hand, when she was alone, she had lots of deep thoughts. I think I liked that kind of unnie.

translated by 오이사랑싴 @soshified.com
source: bestiz (originally taken from Yoona gallery) here
Posted Image
Warning: my siggy pic might distract you from reading my translation

"If you don't act without thinking, I think the life just goes on like water leaking." - Seohyun

My twitter: http://twitter.com/cucluvsic

KC KC
  • Donors
  • 355 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 07:55 PM

thanks for the translation gah... makes me love her more and more <3

purinchun purinchun
  • Donors
  • 128 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 08:00 PM

Aww. :) Thanks for translating this by the way.
Exactly how I've always imagined Yoona to be. Heck, like all us SONE know she is.
Seriously, how can anyone hate her. ;_;

"On the other hand, when she was alone, she had lots of deep thoughts" yeah Yoona sometimes seem really... distant. It's rare to catch these moments though cause she is very good at covering it up with her funny personality.

catsup63 catsup63
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

That's how I felt when I first saw her. T.T
Thanks for translating. I needed more YoonA.
I think she described YoonA the way I would.
Cute dimple and shining eyes.
Sigh... I thought it was impossible to like her more.

sheekSSICA sheekSSICA
  • Donors
  • 494 posts

awww cute! lol definitely sounds like yoona :]
thanks for the translation
i love these kinds of bts stuff
it always makes me wish i could observe them like these people lol

tg456 tg456
  • Donors
  • 61 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 08:08 PM

YOONAARRRRRRRRRRR!! glad to know yoong is the same since her trainee days. :D and all the best to jang hajin in her studies.

thanks so much for taking the time to translate this!
Posted Image

jouls14 jouls14
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 08:08 PM

I like that kind of unnie too :3 no, love :) Aww. I really like to read this kind of entry, personal insight written by people who knew them personally. I wonder, when was this written? Thanks for the translations! :)

JeTiYulYoonTaeSunSooHyoHyun

4_r 4_r
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 08:10 PM

Thx for the translation,,
Oh!! Yoona,,,make me more and more to love her!! And other members of course!!

soozarr soozarr
  • Donors
  • 437 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 08:10 PM

Thank you so much for the translation and that's Yoona alright ^^ She's pretty as always and also a mood maker when she wants to be hehe

Follow me @soozarr | Sooyoung S♥ranghe! SNSD Fighting! My Favorite Number Had Always Been 9. It's Fate.

s-lexy s-lexy
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 08:11 PM

This is so sweet, how i wish antis could read this and actually take the time to get to know her.
Rather then dissing them and hating them for no particular reasons.tskk
Thank you for translating!^^

I l0v3 SNSD I l0v3 SNSD
  • Donors
  • 1192 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 08:12 PM

haha Yoona has always been mischievous since she was a teen :D
people that met Yoona always gave her praises and showed their admiration for her.
yah this is why I like this girl so much.
Yoona jjang!

thank you for the translation ^^

35244r7.jpg

cr; teepani@soshified(Fany gif),me@soshified

ambyul ambyul
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 08:12 PM

thank you for the translation~ waaahh~ Yoong is really one of a kind. She's beautiful :) I wanna have an unnie like her!
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
// I WAS :bunny:YURISTIC.AMBER :bunny://

avatar: Pilona banners:Sunyeonie

Soy Soy
  • Founder
  • 11961 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 08:13 PM

Yoona is no joke! (well the other girls for that matter) Every time we hear something about the Girls from people that have gotten the chance to work with them frequently all we here is great things about their work ethic and how they treat others with such great respect. I believe that's one of the things that makes SNSD so successful because they are very polite and others always want to work with them and work hard for them to help them become as successful! They are the epitome of how if you treat people right, they will treat you right! Thanks for the translation!

twitter: http://twitter.com/soyuri
Global Generation

Save yourself time and check the FAQs before PM-ing me.

TY888 TY888
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 08:18 PM

Thanks for the translation. A really great description of Yoona and it is so true XD

Wild pranks, impersonated comedians, those are what some of snsd and her do too ^^

Posted Image

♥TaeYeon♥ ♥소녀시대♥

♥Feel the power of 9♥

bhost909 bhost909
  • Writers
  • 3178 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 08:20 PM

"She was very playful and very funny. Unlike her look, she acted like a guy, impersonated comedians, and did lots of wild pranks, making herself a mood maker."

Are you kidding me? She's exactly the same as how she seems to be on camera. I mean, who can say that they have to put on an act in front of the camera when all these mentions of them seem to describe the exactly like how we think they are? It's also mentioned that she's super nice... who can doubt the girls, I mean, really...

Thank you so much for translating!

avatar: happymint@lj siggy: chef@ssf

Forever

wobwab wobwab
  • Donors
  • 754 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 08:20 PM

Wow, I'm glad you translated this. Thank you very much!
I'm proud that every reliable sources/evidences point out that our girls are practically the walking angels (even though they are the funny, hilariously cute ones with their prank/dorky sides) like we know them, especially YoonA. No less.
Not that I didn't know it without evidences. keke

Wanna scream to let the world know that we SONE have the most precious idols, precious beyond imagination. SNSD is so real. Our dear Deer(crocodile?) Yoong is real.

JeTi is illegally cute♡
애기싴, 천사파니, 융초딩, 리더탱, 김초딩, 깝율, 식신수영, 순규써니, 꾹꾹이서현
are 9 shades of love that brighten up my days. I love 소녀시대

deevil deevil
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 08:22 PM

thanks for the translation!
yeah that's our great Yoona. no doubt everybody will love her as the way she is.
she's so lovely.

MY DEER YOONA <3

Noxx Noxx
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 08:27 PM

It's really really nice to see something like this :]
I always perceive Yoona to be like she is as the girl described haha
she seems fun to be with, shes a jokester and a pranskter with a big heart x3

it's wonderful to know that the girls gets praised from everybody
that goes to show how truly wonderful these girls are

thank you for the translations!!

kayrune88 kayrune88
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1886 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 08:33 PM

Furthermore, Yoona unnie was more genuine person as I got to know her more. She was easy-going and kind, and didn't know how to talk badly behind their back.
She also always conceded and took care of others. She laughs so well, that I never saw her fought with others or get mad for 3 years I've known her.

'Is that unnie Buddha?'

I thought of this. She was only a year older than me. She didn't have much greed and didn't want to stand out from her peers.
But she did everything that trainers told her to do, and had outstanding talent. She had nice personality and talent.

She was very playful and very funny. Unlike her look, she acted like a guy, impersonated comedians, and did lots of wild pranks, making herself a mood maker.

so so good to know that a beautiful girl like yoona is really genuine and nice..On the other hand, when she was alone, she had lots of deep thoughts i think that really makes yoona different from other idol..she's funny yet could be deep at the same time..love her to death!!!!!

kayrune88 kayrune88
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1886 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 08:35 PM

'Is that unnie Buddha?'

so so good to know that a beautiful girl like yoona is really genuine and nice..On the other hand, when she was alone, she had lots of deep thoughts i think that really makes yoona different from other idol..she's funny yet could be deep at the same time..love her to death!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night