Photo

[OTHERS] Kwangdong Pharmacy's first impression of SNSD03.01.11

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
65 replies to this topic
오이사랑싴 오이사랑싴
  • SoShi Subbers
  • 452 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:13 AM

I was talking to Kwangdong Pharmacy(produces Vita500) on twitter last night, and she talked about her first impression on our girls.
she wasnt totally fluent with english, and we asked her to type in korean, so we I translate.
Comments will be appreciated :)

Jessica
Posted Image

Jessica! In short interview, it was really cute to see her being shy and laugh. I think the reason she has nickname ice princess is because of her shyness, she always has two eyes opened without any facial expression. ^^

Yuri
Posted Image

personally, to tell the truth, I really love Yuri's commercial because it's full of aegyo^^ When she did aegyo like "Please visit us", I felt like I had to go buy vita500 right now.

Posted Image

Yuri is a bit tall~ light was coming out of her face when she was smiling~ I saw her right next to me, she didn't look that skinny, but she looked healthy, and looked like she had amazing personality ^^

Taeyeon

Posted Image

I was told Taeyeon's skin is just fantastic~ I saw her right in front of me, and she had no flaws like porcelain^^ And also....hmm...

Posted Image

I always saw them on TV. But when I saw them in person, I was really surprised because they were all really pretty. There are some who didnt look so well on TV....there were more who looked better in person. All the male staffs were saying they looked so pretty, and had hearts in their eyes ^^

Tiffany
Posted Image
I forgot about Tiffany^^ I remember her saying "Hi~" ^^ Of course, she had the best eye smile~ She was a woman who looked very pretty when smiling

Sooyoung
Posted Image

I saw Sooyoung first....she was really tall and skinny, so I was really jealous ㅋㅋ but she's too skinny ㅠㅠ to the point I was sorry for her. she laughed a lot like doll, and was very active. Her skinny ankle and wrist...I still can't forget

Seohyun
Posted Image

Seohyun!! She's my favorite member. She had image of really feminine and calm person, so I really thought she was great. But in real life!! a real goddess!! She had really good manners, so she was person I grew attached to.

Yoona
Posted Image

I'll write whatever I can think of ^^ Yoona~ ohohoho she's a goddess^^ really...even thought she had lots of makeup on, she had a facial structure that no one could have ^^ she was really pretty like I heard

Sunny
Posted Image

Is there only sunny left?^^ Someone told me their story about seeing Sunny ^^ Sunny is one of the members I like, she is short, but full of aegyo, and her eye smile was very appealing~ she was really good at acting too

Hyoyeon
Posted Image

Hyoyeon! I think she has the smallest face^^ and I think she's the least tv-genic. she was really pretty and skinny when i saw her~^^

Posted Image

Can I ask you for an announcement?^^ SNSD is currently model for only Korea, so it's undecided whether vita500 with their faces will be imported outside Korea. If iit's decided, I'll tell you right away. It's not something I can decide^^* I request you~

Posted Image

short notice ^^ in mid-march, new vita500 homepage will be opened~ at that time, there will be short snsd clips for each girls~(a little short^^) It's not much, but please look again ^^

tbh, i think she became a Sone :P

translated by 오이사랑싴 @ soshified.com
credit: @kwangdongpharm and @cucluvsic(me) on twitter

Posted Image
Warning: my siggy pic might distract you from reading my translation

"If you don't act without thinking, I think the life just goes on like water leaking." - Seohyun

My twitter: http://twitter.com/cucluvsic

xBublyPinKz xBublyPinKz
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:20 AM

OMFG !! I envy her! I so wanna see them in real life... ahhh my heart is getting weaker and weakerrr...
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

The hardest challenge is to be yourself in a world where everyone is trying to make you somebody else...

Antino Antino
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:23 AM

wow thanks for translating all her tweets about soshis :D

tbh, i think she became a Sone :P

I'm sure she is a Sone now xDD

Posted Image

SOSHIBOND is REAL <3

hangthienbao hangthienbao
  • Media
  • 1566 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:30 AM

thanks for asking and translating.. haha.. the staff seems to be a very nice person. i'd love to hear more about the girls ^^

As a Sooyoungster,I promise to cherish and love the Shikshin goddess, to feed the shikshin whenever she is hungry, to eat as much as I want despite what others say, I will be the Shikshin's source of energy and happiness.

As a GorJess Spazzer, I'll make sure cucumbers will cease to exist, practice how to do a dolphin squeal-like scream, sleep whenever there's an opportunity; if there isn't then resort to day-dreaming, hold my chopsticks in a very odd way, wear Abercrombie and Fitch as much as possible, and learn my English badly so I'll receive scolding from my lovely Sica. ♥

11abysooyoung.jpg3556121121.pngsica6stefa.png

Cr: 11abysooyoung & SteFa

fayman555 fayman555
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:35 AM

I wanna meet the girls too >,< Actually , I wanna be cf cameraman , the life muse be on heaven!

Thanks for translation :)

semiChubz semiChubz
  • Donors
  • 2570 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:49 AM

looks like the girls have left deep impressions to her kk~
no one can resist our girls's charms rite kk~~

tbh, i think she became a Sone

lol and her tweets became fan account kkk~

thanks so much for the translation ^^

Posted Image
icon © yuya_lovah || sig © tifflebear
I am the only one who love your soul as pilgrim....

Posted Image

crazyshadows crazyshadows
  • Donors
  • 1000 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:49 AM

lmao yep its definite, we havea new sone :]
i love how she said yuri has lights shining out
when she smiles, lmao i so agree to that.
and don't feel bad for sooyoung, she eats more than enough :]
Posted ImagePosted Image
choops.@ssf

MoonSoshi9 MoonSoshi9
  • Writers
  • 466 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:50 AM

She sounds like she really enjoyed meeting the girls and they left a great impression her. Who couldn't love these girls?!

whyFanywhy whyFanywhy
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1413 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:59 AM

Thanks for taking time to translate :thumbup:
The one who handles the kwangdongpharm twitter is a girl...
So we have another fangirl on the list! Hohohoh! :laugh:

I can totally imagine Tiffany saying "Hi~~!!" in her usual bubbly voice with matching EYE SMILE! ^^ Aigoo yeppeo!!! ♥

Edited by BabyPrincess, 01 March 2011 - 10:09 AM.

iB4YQIX5uBhkk.png

Icon: miwa-harmony Sig: Obelisk

sartamz sartamz
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 10:02 AM

wow this is great. i follow her on twitter but it's so hard to understand all of it hahaha

Qazeopolia Qazeopolia
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 10:04 AM

Lol this is like a fanaccount already. She seems very nice. Would be great if she can tell us more :D
Thanks for translating :)

Posted Image

icon ©: jaded-lights@livejournal

sheekSSICA sheekSSICA
  • Donors
  • 494 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 10:21 AM

aww i'm so jealous! i wanna be able to meet them too.
although i wish i met them when i wasn't a fan..
since i'm now a fan, i would just freeze on the spot LOL
thanks for translating these :]

maknaeDyra maknaeDyra
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 10:23 AM

yeah..and i tweet with her also!!
she trying to reply all my tweet..
and she is my 'unniw' hehe..she calling me 디라.. :teehee:
and i have a great time when tweet with her and sometimes we speak in korean lol..
Unnie JJANG!! :thumbup:

Posted ImagePosted Image
I'M ALWAYS PROUD TO BE 소원 & FANYTASTIC
TWITTER~FACEBOOK

zheming zheming
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3987 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 10:35 AM

Thanks for staying up late and skipped a few hours of sleep just to translate and post these up here. I'll enjoy reading through them!

jlBrH8t.jpg
Pre-orders & sales of Girls' Generation merchandisehttp://girlsgenerationgoods.sg/

doridorisu doridorisu
  • Donors
  • 752 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 11:08 AM

<3 fanaccounts (staff accounts) are always the best! you can really see how genuine SNSD are!
sometimes it makes me so jealous, I hope to meet them someday ^^!

thanks for the trans :DD you guys are awesome you know that?

"Whatever I say you never misunderstand because you know our true selves. Girls' Generation's journey was not peaceful as you know. There have been difficult times and misunderstandings and you have been supporting us through everything always believing in us. The pink ocean is so beautiful, it is more beautiful than Girls' Generation. We will work hard so that you will be able to tell anyone that you are proud fans of Girls' Generation" - Sooyoung

Official Fan Meeting, September 26th 2010

Now and forever, your wish.

doublem doublem
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 11:13 AM

Thanks for translation

Edited by doublem, 28 March 2013 - 10:15 AM.

somedudey12 somedudey12
  • Donors
  • 219 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 11:47 AM

LoL She's cool :)
She listed things that a sone would say haha
Hope the final decision for snsd endorsed vita500 being shipped abroad comes true xD

ChaoticShelly ChaoticShelly
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 11:55 AM

Her comment about Sooyoung worries me. She's so tall and yet so skinny, she needs to put her health first! I agree with her comment about Hyo, I don't think she's suitable for television commercials, she looks nice in editorials though! Yoona a goddess? tell us something we DON'T know keke

jlgrace jlgrace
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 12:24 PM

That's cool that you were able to talk to her
using twitter. I'm sure she became a Sone
after meeting the girls.

bhost909 bhost909
  • Writers
  • 3178 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 12:36 PM

The girls can convert anyone! Thank you for translating, it's nice to read staff-turned-fan accounts hahaha. But SooYoung... you gotta go back to being the shikshin and start devouring some food! Being too skinny isn't good. I love her description of Sunny, it sounds exactly like what every Sone would expect. Short but full of aegyo LOL. And of course Seohyun would have the best manners, it's Seohyun after all.

Everyone can remember Tiffany's "hi" hahaha, it seems like people can always easily remember that loud, cheerful voice and the eye smiles. I appreciate the comment about Hyoyeon too haha.

Thanks so much for translation!

avatar: happymint@lj siggy: chef@ssf

Forever

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing
@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night