Photo

[PICTURES] Soshi Travel KitFinal Update & Shipped to Korea~

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
382 replies to this topic
Soy Soy
  • Founder
  • 11961 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 01:49 AM

These are the gifts we were able to get for the Girls with the donations from the Soshi Travel Kit. The idea behind this project was to provide gifts for the girls as they travel around and to give them strength from international fans for this new year! Awesome shout-out goes to the Project Leaders for helping with the planning of this project (lol the long hours late in the night deciding which gift to get for which girl and also big props to hyoyeonce for wrapping & shipping everything better than I could have ever done)^^ As well as a thank you always to the donors and supportive donors on Soshified that continuously help us with these projects (I know it's been a while since we've funded and done one but as always we're grateful!)

Variety of Backpacks

We're going to be gifting the gifts and putting them in these bags for the girls! Try to guess which one belongs to which girl! (edit: the order is from Taeyeon to Seohyun by age^^)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Rumba Digital Watches

A different color for each girl! These stylish and extremely comfortable watches will hopefully be a nice companion for the Girls when they travel!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Various Victoria Secret Passport Covers

Very fly Victoria Secret Passport designs for our girls to carry their passports around and feel like angels^^

Posted Image
Posted Image

Insound/HoodieBuddies

The girls travel a lot so finding headphones is often troublesome and sometimes it's easy to lose them so we decided to get them these special hoodies with the earbuds as part of the hoodie! We accidentally got 10 hoodies...

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-VEcS7xhhE

LUG Undercover Bear Pillow & Blankets

These were very cute and unique travel/pillow blankets that we've chosen for the girls. It's cute because each bear has a specific face and name (as well as full profile). The material is very comfortable and the design makes it easy for the girls to carry around. http://www.luglife.com/Brands/UCB (check out their cute profiles!)

Posted Image

Violight Zapi Toothbrush Sanitizers

Not only are these little pods extremely cute but they are very useful! They are little units that allow the girls to keep their toothbrush clean when not in use^^ They've been recommended on a lot of magazines and even by Oprah and useful items!

Posted Image
Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2hSUL7bl0U

9 Moleskin Journals

We only took pictures of the 5 types that we got (we got duplicates of some of the styles) but we got a variety of normal journals as well as ones that are exclusive to music and so forth for the girls to write down their thoughts while traveling!

Posted Image

Fling for the iPad

A really neat little gadget we found since we know the girls are in love with their iPads lately! This will help the gamers out a bit!

Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zNbYpscv-8

Travel Games & Such

Some travel games & fun things for the girls to play with while traveling so that they won't get bored!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Vitaminwater Lip Balm Biggie

These larger than normal lip balms will hopefully keep our Girls' lips moist and protected!

Posted Image

Soshi Travel Kit Message Book

Over 1000~ messages from the international members of Soshified! The Graphic Designers worked together to make each message book for the girls a unique cover that hopefully they can enjoy! We wanted to give the girls encouragement, knowing how tough it is to be away from their families and always working!~

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

After wrapping and packaging
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

We also mentioned about the Donation we made for Soshified's 3rd Birthday

While Soshified's 3rd Birthday is a time of great achievement and celebration, it is also a time to remember how blessed we are in having 9 angels in our lives. Our birthday wish is to spread the girls' love to those who are not as fortunate, to those in need and to those...who have simply not yet been touched by an angel. In light of that, we are asking members to donate towards helping Brazil's flood relief. In the last month, Brazil suffered a devastating flood when torrential rains flooded heavily populated areas causing flash floods and mudslides. Claiming over 800 lives and counting, this catastrophe is being hailed as the "worst single-day natural disaster" in Brazil's history. Together, we can show that as a global community we are able to make a difference.

A big thank you to the list of donors that made this project successful! We were able to give the Adventist Development and Relief Agency a total of $2000USD in the name of Girls' Generation for Soshified's 3rd Birthday. We hope that the funds that we raise will be put to great use and that the situation over in Brazil continues to improve!

Check out the list of Donors here: http://soshified.com...l-flood-relief/

And screen captures of the donation dedication & confirmation email!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Please continue to help support our projects in the future^^

twitter: http://twitter.com/soyuri
Global Generation

Save yourself time and check the FAQs before PM-ing me.

shirleyshae shirleyshae
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 01:57 AM

i love all those gifs ><
thats so nice! and here wish out girls are enjoy with the gifs!

and thanks for all those donors helping made this possible! good work!

Edited by shirleyyim, 01 March 2011 - 02:21 AM.

colin<3SNSD colin<3SNSD
  • Donors
  • 835 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 01:58 AM

GOOOOD WORK SOY !!!
i really love those item...!!!
hope the girls get suprise when they open it ^^ and they won't get boring while travel to back and forth from japan and korea...
thanks for created this project !!
SSF hwaiting...~~
SNSD jjang~~

Posted Image
icon&banner cr:lynnryan@soshified

Follow me on twitter --> Posted Image

Maltan Maltan
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 02:00 AM

OMG...These Gifts Are so cool!!! I'm Sure the girls will definitely LOVE IT!!! Wonder which is for who?

icequeen1188 icequeen1188
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 02:06 AM

woah those books are so cool! and those backpacks, hoodies, everything. great job soshi staff!! I hope we see them using them soon!

xxARAxx xxARAxx
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1083 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 02:07 AM

It's so cute! I'm sure the girls will be happy with these gifts. Even I want some of it. I hope they read my message. Good job Soshified team for making this project happen! DAEBAK!

Edited by xxARAxx, 01 March 2011 - 02:09 AM.

반가워 ~
Posted Image Posted Image

©glasstained for the icon

zheming zheming
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3987 posts

Can't express my amazement in words. You guys are always great in doing such things for the ladies. I'm sure they will love it!

jlBrH8t.jpg
Pre-orders & sales of Girls' Generation merchandisehttp://girlsgenerationgoods.sg/

iceyulsic iceyulsic
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts

I can't say that we're spoiling the girls, 'cause i don't think we are.
It's just love, I gotta say, and i love all the gifts. You guys are amazing, as usual~ Kudos to the SSF team for working hard and keeping the girls in check. I know they'll love all the gifts, especially the toys and bags ^^, What a great way to start the first quarter of the year. Yay Soshified!

9DJpZ.png66VUi.png
Royal Shipper | Twitter

cr:iceyulsic

semiChubz semiChubz
  • Donors
  • 2570 posts

all i can say is AWESOME~!

i bet the girls will love it :thumbsup:

kudos to Soshified staffs that has made this possibe ^_^

Posted Image
icon © yuya_lovah || sig © tifflebear
I am the only one who love your soul as pilgrim....

Posted Image

chielle chielle
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 02:08 AM

I'm speechless, really ;_;
You guys are great! I'm sure our girls will love all those gifts to pieces♥
Thumbs up to all the graphic design team for those awesome books!
Posted Image "The only way to change the future is to change the present" -Seohyun
Posted Image
signature: cream | blinkie: amy | avatar: fey

TiffElla TiffElla
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 02:10 AM

Good job soshified team who have worked hard on this project for our girls!!
I love their gifts and I hope they like it too. I'm sure they will love it and we will found someday they wear this gifts..
You guys amazing ! Soshified Hwaiting!

shik_o8 shik_o8
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 02:11 AM

OMG. I'm speechless...
as ALWAYS when it comes to SSF. They do it BIGTIME! :D
I love the backpacks, the Insound hoodie, the Fling and the Message book T______T

So proud :))
GOOD JOB SSF!!! like always \m/

Posted Image

태연|제시카|써니|티파니|효연|유리|수영|윤아|서현

"Believe in the POWER of 9"

Tumblr|Twitter

devskii devskii
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 02:12 AM

wow. just wow soshified. all words of praises for you is not enough so im just gonna say thank you. thank you soshified. :)

Posted Image
I am a S♥NE.
today, tomorrow and forever.
taeyeon.seohyun.tiffany.hyoyeon.jessica.sooyoung.yuri.sunny.yoona.
follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/devsdevski

vici vici
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 02:14 AM

The gifts look so great! I'm sure the girls will love every single thing in the travel kit. Thank you guys for your hard work!
Posted Image

sillytaeng sillytaeng
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 02:17 AM

I like this status: "Home is where your S♥nes are.."
So this world is your home( Cuz sones are all over the world)

Posted Image

crazyshadows crazyshadows
  • Donors
  • 1000 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 02:28 AM

wow this is definitely a lot of stuff, the girls will love it :]
i love the idea of those watches and those mole skin journals.
and at the end, i love how you were able to put messages on a book :]
andi love those hoddies too :], lets just say i love everything.
great job buying all these things, our girls will love them for sure <333
Posted ImagePosted Image
choops.@ssf

soshilogy soshilogy
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 02:34 AM

Everything looks great, I'm not even kidding lol. I'm guessing the bag with the leopard prints is for Jessica and the pink one is for Tiffany? lol. The red one feels like it's for Yul. Haha reveal the answers next time round please. As for the moleskin journals I have a feeling maknae will be the one writing down everything. Cool though^^ "Watch it GROW! Boyfriend" LMFAO SORRY I LOL'D. A travel kit indeed ahaha I think they'll be extremely surprised to see all their travel needs getting taken care of^^ Now Sunny would play with Taeng's iPad all night and not sleep XDD Last but not least the message book!!! *_* "Home is where your S♥NEs are" <-- i love this title omg omg!! it's colorful and wonderful and short and sweet <3 I think the girls will love it :]

Edited by soshilogy, 01 March 2011 - 02:36 AM.

4zylnq.png

sig: ©danhobak

kayandra kayandra
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 02:37 AM

wow! i'm loving the hoodies! where did you get that? and the design for the book are cute!
hopefully they will feel the warmest love from SONE!

snsd2_zpse84b6650.jpg

ArielSky ArielSky
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 02:41 AM

lol Pink is definitely gonna go to Fany x] these are amazing gifts for the girls :3 i hope they like them

somedudey12 somedudey12
  • Donors
  • 219 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 02:46 AM

Another project well done. :D
My favorite gift in the set is the message books~~~~
Those books are mad sexy xD
It's like a reminder for them, that Sones are global :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Keitaro88 (11:07:33 AM) >_> https://x.com/momosb...4269526388?s=20
@  alice_ot12 (11:24:10 AM) taeyeon is so pretty