[MESSAGE] Girls' Generation Talk from 'All About Girls' Generation02.10.11

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
228 replies to this topic
Magercool Magercool
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:46 AM

i unknowingly cried while reading this... SNSD are LEGIT! they are so real at expressing themselves to each other, and share such a wonderful bond.. SNSD HWAITING!

kayle04 kayle04
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 01:36 AM

wanna buy the photobook..
mayne if i have money..
the messages are touching..
hope they will be good
to each other forever..
they are the best and
down to earth group i
have ever known..
that is why they are so blessed..
snsd fighting!!! :unworthy:
shsmilingforyouxk7.png
tot to ro dot tot tot..kissing you baby!!tot to ro dot tot tot..Loving you Baby!!

aaasoshi aaasoshi
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 04:18 AM

so touching.thank you SNSD ! their bond is amazing. fighting! it's nice getting to know them better.
jigemeun, sonyuhshidae !!! right now,it's girls generation !!

The Shy The Shy
  • Donors
  • 3907 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 04:48 AM

Reading all these message from the girls, I can't help feeling proud that I am a Sone. I think that I had make the right choice to be a sone. SNSD is the first music group that I am addicted to and that will never changes.

Thank you girls so much for all your wonderful performance! You dunno how much you has inspired me!

Thank you!
Posted ImagePosted Image
No matter how gifted, you alone cannot change the world. But that's the wonderful thing about this world. - L Lawliet (L: change the world)
Girls' Generation, thank you for always inspiring me to give in my very best. All of you are the best models in life that I can ever have, and thank you for being the light in the darkness for me!

RickachuSNSD RickachuSNSD
  • Super Moderators
  • 3493 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 06:53 AM

From what I understood, these are the same (or at the very least, similar) to what they said in Disc 2 of the AAGG DVD collection, right? The Self-Talk portions. Right?

If so, these are really so heartwarming messages. I watched the DVD many times already and it never fails to make me tear up when they open their hearts like that to each other, to their families, and to SONEs.

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
My encounter with the Girls:
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

S2G2 S2G2
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2731 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 08:01 AM

Soy ~ Thank you for sharing. I never purchased the Photobook.

From what I understood, these are the same (or at the very least, similar) to what they said in Disc 2 of the AAGG DVD collection, right? The Self-Talk portions. Right?

If so, these are really so heartwarming messages. I watched the DVD many times already and it never fails to make me tear up when they open their hearts like that to each other, to their families, and to SONEs.

RickLovesSNSD ~ To verify, the Self-Talk disc was the 3rd and I saw a snippet of Taeyeon's portion right now.
So, in the subtitles, it was nearly verbatim as you've already said, in comparison to what was written in the Photobook / posted in this thread.

I think the Photobook had everything they've all said, but within the disc, portions may have been edited out or never been said due to time constraints. For example, in the post / Photobook, during the message to Sunny, Taeyeon says, "You seem to really like tropical fruit, right? papaya, mango, mangosteen... Seeing you enjoying Phucket and the fruits makes me feel good" whereas in the video, it was never either mentioned or included / edited out.

My sentiments exactly after watching this disc. Their genuine, beautiful messages do possess an ability to have viewers simultaneously tear up a bit and be uplifted.

Edited by S2G2, 08 July 2012 - 03:22 PM.

m00chacha m00chacha
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 02:29 AM

;') they're all so sappy/touching!!!
Sunny's messages were so deep and I loved sica's message to sunny and maknae ;) lol @ pizza

AbbYULtiful AbbYULtiful
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:30 PM

...there were definitely parts missing but i guess everyone has seen the dvd, right?
I love that they're so proud of each other and being members of SNSD and that's why i respect them all..

so let's always support them on all their journeys ^^

itunes2_zps25744339.png Girls' Generation I GOT A BOY iTunes LP

junzaii junzaii
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:28 AM

Thank for sharing this,it was so touching ....
Im really proud to be SONE and I will be SONE forever and support Soshi :))

S❤NE

profile_picture_by_soshihd-d4ae3fw.jpg

SINCE 2011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot