Photo

[MESSAGE] Girls' Generation Talk from 'All About Girls' Generation02.10.11

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
228 replies to this topic
elladan99 elladan99
  • Donors
  • 155 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 10:57 PM

i'm all warm inside from reading these messages from the girls, on Valentine's Day. i hope they will continue to be better artists and even better people in the future. a million thanks for the translation! :thumbup:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Jaaason Jaaason
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 01:47 AM

Haha Jessica is funny at expressing her feelings :wub: :thumbsup: Sunny <3
Posted Image

♥Taeng♥ ♥Taeng♥
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 08:32 AM

SWEET ! Thx for the translation :) Reading msg on valentine's day feels alot different ... Anyway SNSD HWAITING !!! :heart:

Timmeon Timmeon
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 12:55 PM

Thank you, for writing all these messages out for us all to read. After reading this I feel like I got to know them better, not only individually but also in their various relationships between eachother. And it touched my cold little heart...

The one that was the most heartfelt to me was Taeyeon's message. She may be awkward in her attempts to express her feelings but she managed to give a sincere account about the way she feels about every member and what defines their relationship. At the same time you can read how all the other members are worried about her and hope for her to open up even more. Stay strong, kid leader Taeyeon; but also go and share your many heavy thoughts with your "sisters". Seems like you have at least found in Sunny a good listener and adviser.

The other noticable thing is that Seohyun is still to strict with herself. Especially Jessica's bold statement to her shows how the other girls want her to loosen up. It seems like there is a certain wall between her and the others still after so many years, but that's only because Seohyun artificially keeps it that way. Unflexebility can be a comfortable thing...I know that, I'm that way, too...but it also can be quite suffocating.

The most touching message to the fans for me was Sooyoung's. She brought best across that the girls recognize and appreciate the worries and well-wishes of the fans and that they would love to have a closer bond to them.
Sooyoung herself, it finally crystalizes for me, is one if not THE strong pillar of the group and holds it together with her fierce determination.

And then there's Tiffany. Her sentence "We're all we have, we're all I have..." is her feelings for the group in a nutshell. With her family a few thousand kilometers away from her, she really made Soshi her second family in the literary sense.

I could write even more about it. But this post is already a novel. So I stop. Haha.
I normally don't say this but...SNSD Fighting!
Fan: "Sica, the world is a warm-hearted place~" Jessica: "It's winter..."

Ten hit songs, it's always a success. Little brothers, oppas, uncles, and ajussis are all fans. Right now it's Girls' Generation. All nine girls are full of charms. When we become arrogant at times, we point it out to each other. We support each other by saying: "Let's not forget how we felt in the beginning". We are at the top right now, smile again. Tommorrow we are at the top as well, happy days. Even if junior idols run towards us, Soshi is always the best. Even if we get married, we are SNSD. Even if we go on our own ways, we're SNSD. Always as SNSD, we can hope to be together.

- The Soshi Song

Avatar credit: kimtaeyeon.co.kr (flying petals)

renellebum renellebum
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1110 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 04:43 PM

It makes me so giddy to read all of this! It always warms my heart to see how much the girls truly love and care for each other and us fans x3 thank you guys as well for posting this!

HeartsHyo HeartsHyo
  • Donors
  • 471 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 06:05 AM

I promise I won't cry! But it's really touching!
I cannot wait for my book to arrive! So I can have this forever!
It is really us who are thanking you!
We really appreciate it! SNSD Fighting forever nine!

Posted Image

Hyohunnie!

Hyoyeon's the only person I know to make a star out the letter 'H'

Keep trollin'!

@heartshyo

planet_aC planet_aC
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 06:31 AM

aaaaawww...i totally melted reading sunny's messages. i can feel so much warmth and love in them. she's such a sweetheart(...deep sigh..) jessica's were tinged with humour...to sooyoung..."man, you're a traitor.."...to seohyun..."for goodness sake, you advertise pizza!" and taeyeon's rather lengthy but definitely heartfelt messages surprised me cos she has always given me the impression that she was a person of few words. and trust seohyun to always say the politically correct stuff!
thanks for posting and sharing this since it's unlikely that i'll be getting this photobook.

CabbageSoup CabbageSoup
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 06:45 AM

Now I'm considering learning korean so I can read and understand the original messages... XD

And thanks for sharing the messages! Our 9 girls are really sweet. I hope they will continue to grow with each other. The soshi bond is clearly evident among these girls.
I like just the way you are...

Phoelosophoe Phoelosophoe
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 09:12 AM

Oh man... these messages are really touching & shows that the girls really treasure one another & their SONES. I love So Nyuh Shi Dae~
Just like the sky at night that allows stars to shine brighter against its darkness.

soria soria
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 10:57 PM

T__T , after seeing their true feeling...i love them more and more, i will keep my eyes on u forever, esp , sunyeon is real ~_^

aleah aleah
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 10:49 AM

awwwww....girls generation is the best thing ever
they are soo cute and adorable and mature...love their messages to each other and their fans
:))))

idono1301 idono1301
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 12:01 AM

thanks for posting this!

its so heartwarming! they're so close, and i cant help but
adore their friendship

SuperStar9 SuperStar9
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 12:59 AM

This is for sure the amazing power of 9. The girls have been through everything together they're so close~ And 2Ny is real for sure! <3
9 ladies. 9 performers. 9 cuties. 9 hotties. 9 angels.

Imperfection Imperfection
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 01:33 AM

I love the soshibond between them .. :wub: From reading this I can tell that they're really close to each others.. ;) I felt so touch reading all of their message to each others & us fans.. (sones) I'm forever a sone.. ^_^ if the next life they're girls generation once again .. I'm positive I'll be a hardcore sone once again .. :wub:
SOSHIBOND JJIANG!!! :laugh: :thumbsup: :unworthy: :thumbup:

lizsch lizsch
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 11:00 AM

Ohh thank you! all the messages have a really deep meaning. It's good to know that the Soshi bond is becoming more special each day n_n

sarangsic sarangsic
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 04:53 AM

Thank you very much!

I was so touched :) Especially with Sunny's. It's amazing how they treasure and love each other. Together with us sones, I'm sure SNSD will dominate the world!

KristyKristy KristyKristy
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 02:35 PM

Love Sunny and Yuris's messages.

SNSD fighting

Posted Image Posted Image

YUL!!*!*!!*!!* KWON YURI !*!*!!*!*!!*SIC

pilona pilona
  • Donors
  • 1613 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 03:46 PM

this was really really sweet of them, but I must say, Sunny's messages were so touching! she's too sweet, and really mature, oww I loke her so much!
I wish Sooyoung and Hyoyeon would have written something to each girl... I was hoping to read what they had to say ):

ibhNDDstpJVQ0.jpg
iAkkIwsaFw3At.jpg

>>> MOBLONA RULEZ! <<<

dolphinhamster dolphinhamster
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 07:23 PM

it's so sweet to know what the members thought about each other..
i just hope that seohyun, sooyoung and hyoyeon also write to each member..
but, yoona's message to herself just bring me laugh Posted Image

As a Dandyu Gangster, I declare my allegiance to the Danshin Duo Mafia and vow to be of assistance in their mission to punish tall people. I will guard the pocket couple's underground activities at night, particularly those that take place inside their room. And I promise to support them in their public displays of affection, be it butt-grabbing or unabashed kissing. I shall, under no circumstances, revoke my loyalty from the Dandyu Gang. I am, and forever will be a DANDYU GANGSTER.

Avy Avy
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 07:40 PM

Thank you so much for postinhg this translations here!

With some of those beautiful words I felt like crying oh happiness! :')

Sunny Thanks To was one of my favorites, she seems to be really mature these days~ Anyway, all this just makes me love the girls much more ♥

Girls' Generation Fighting~!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing