• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62 replies to this topic
Soy Soy
  • Founder
  • 11961 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 02:33 PM

Posted Image

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kxsXu-1crpM

I know I said I'm done with DC. But this was too good not to mention it to you guys.
It's a cut from Shin Haechul's "Ghost Station" radio show.
I heard this on Sosiz and there is a mp3 file with him saying this on his broadcast.
I can upload it later when I get home if you guys want.

To be honest, it feels REALLY FRIGGIN good to have someone not afraid to say what needs to be said.
Mind you, Shin haechul is already well known about his outspoken views but it's only because other people are afraid of getting anti-fans and getting in trouble. He just doesn't give a rat's ass about anything. If he feels the truth needs to be shared whether it will play in his favour or not, he will gladly say it.
________________________________________________________________________________

There is this concert called "Dream Concert" or whatever.
It's free admission... like the audience is poor or something.
They lure couple thousand teenagers for free and then perform.
Anyways, this retarded "Dream Concert" or whatever...
I don't want to admit that I performed there once...
Anyways, these people turned off their glow sticks when this particular idol group came out to perform.
That's more than just not cooperating but putting down the artists.
It can be considered as entertainment-business-bullying.
It was a shameful act. Yes, you can also interpret it as a protest to the management or whatever.
But what kind of fans would do such effed up things like that?
In ANY country, it's basic etiquette and manner to applaud and cheer for any type of artists or entertainers.
If you don't like them, then just stay still.
There is no need for you to spit and throw rocks at them (booing, unnecessary acts).
It seems like SNSD was the victim of their bullying this year.
I am outraged and very pissed off.
Dirty fans create dirty performances and dirty performances create dirty cultures.
Idol stars are not to be blamed for this.
Their (the fans) acts show nothing but how dirty and disgusting they are.
All they are doing is to show off that "we have THIS much power".
They gained some "pride" now but their sad acts or
the 3rd class fans that participated are insignificant for the music industry.
It's not going to improve nor harm the progress and advancement of music.
They are just 3rd class fans who have no life.
I hope SNSD was not hurt by them.
I will play nothing but SNSD songs until the end of today's broadcast.
SNSD's Baby Baby, Kissing You, ITNW, Wish, Small Boat, Love Melody...
If we still have more time, I will keep playing SNSD songs.
If you have any complaints about the broadcast or if the people that turned off their glow sticks are pissed off at me or whatever, then you can do whatever you'd like. Talk all the sh*t you want.
If I receive any crap talking, I will only play SNSD songs for 365 days of the year.
And then officially change the name of the program to "Girls' Station" and just keep continuing on.
Do whatever you want.

저 드림콘서튼지 나발인지 하는 말도안되는 콘서트 있습니다
공짜로 관객들 받아가지구서 그지도아닌데 무슨관객이
공짜관객들 몇만명 청소년들 모아다가 저기 테이프 틀어놓구 공연하면서
드림콘서트네 머네 말도안되는 제목붙여놓는 그런콘서트있는데
나도 옛날에 한번 나갔다고 말은못해 근데 거기에서 특정
아이돌그룹이 나올때 야광봉이나 머이런거를 일부로 꺼버림으로해서
협조를 안한다기보다는 사실은 야유를 하게되는 이런집단
말하자면 일종의 집단 이지메의 연예계형인겁니다
근데 매우부끄러운짓이고 물론 공연 진행자측의 어떤결함이라던가
콘서트 행사내용의 결함이라던가 이런것에 대해서 항의하고 이런팬들의식도
눈에 띄지만 팬들 스스로가 그런 xx를 연출을하면서 그뭡니까 어느나라던지
무대위에 올라가는사람 예인들 재인들한테 박수갈채 쳐주고
아니면 마는게 맞는거지 거기다가 일부러 침뱉고 돌날리고 그럴이유
없는거거든요 올해의 이지메 대상으로는 소녀시대가 당했더군요
그래서 제가 지금 감정이좀 치우쳐서 열이좀받아서... 저질관객이
저질공연을 만들고 저질공연이 저질문화를 만들고 머그런겁니다
맨날머 아이돌탓만 하고 그럴거없어요
자기들이 얼마나 저질인지 만천하에 과시하는거나 다름없는 만행이고
난행이고 그리고 뭐랄까 우리도 이정도 권력을 가지고 있다라는
그우쭐거림에 불과한거고 그렇지만 그깟 야광봉이나 꺼대는 한심한 행위나
저지르는 삼류팬 나부랭이쟁이들이 이나라 음악발전에 공헌할껀
요만큼도없고 해를끼칠힘도 요만큼도없는거고
그냥저질 삼류관객나부랭이 무리들인거지뭐
소녀시대맘 안상했음 좋겠네
오늘 끝나는 시간까지 소녀시대의 노래와 함께 하도록 하겠습니다
소녀시대 baby baby ,kissing you(오~베이비),다시만난세계(예~베이비)
소녀시대소원(예~달링),소녀시대의 작은배 (오~허니),소녀시대의 lovemelody
시간또남으면 계속 소녀시대 달리도록하겠습니다 어 ~방송에대해서
불만있으시거나 야광봉 껐던 분들중에서 머 저한테 짜증나는분있으시면
맘대로 욕하던지 말던지 실컷하시구요 욕이접수되면 일년 365일 소녀시대
노래만 틀도록하겠습니다 그런다음에 방송제목을 소녀스테이션으로 바꾸고
(작가분들 조용히웃고 ) 그냥 그렇게 계속 가도록하겠습니다
니네맘대로해봐라 한번

[email protected]

--------------------------------

Not going to lie. Finally someone that speaks up about it, publicly. He's very blunt, but he got his point across. lol as a theater student, I have to agree with him, it's common sense and proper manners, it's a concert. He would have spoken up for any of the other artists, if they got treated that way on that stage, that is a stage, it isn't their house, if they didn't want to cheer, they didn't have to, but what the fan clubs did during that concert, was disrespectful to music, this isn't about personal interest, it's a gosh darn concert.

DON'T BASH, DON'T START ARGUMENTS, THIS WAS POSTED BECAUSE OF HOW MANY ARTICLES BEING POPPED UP ABOUT THIS GUY AND WHAT HE SAID ON THE RADIO. DON'T GET THIS THREAD CLOSED.

quote from justin

you have to take into account that he is not an SNSD fan. (maybe he is) but he would have said the same thing to snsd fans if they did something like that.
he feels this way because he is a singer himself. he has more than 10 albums and been in the music industry for more than 15 years. (i think)

twitter: http://twitter.com/soyuri
Global Generation

Save yourself time and check the FAQs before PM-ing me.

Gelly Gelly
  • Donors
  • 525 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 02:43 PM

Mannn.. that was kick ass.
He's really cool.. saying whatever xD
He got a point through and called out to **** and all the other fanclubs..
hehe I hope he plays Soshi's songs for the rest of the year~
Haechul sunbae hwaiting~ Soshi hwaiting~ Soy Hwaiting!!!

Posted Image

Why yes.. yes we do!

(screencap by me)

Posted Image

grandma deer grandma deer
  • Donors
  • 10072 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 02:44 PM

If I receive any crap talking, I will only play SNSD songs for 365 days of the year.
And then officially change the name of the program to "Girls' Station" and just keep continuing on.

LOL I have nothing else to say but to applaud SHC but omg that last part just made me rofl!

Posted Image
Posted Image
♥9-----------------------------------소녀시대

GorJess GorJess
  • Project Leaders
  • 2207 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 02:46 PM

lol next to GorYoung oppa he is now one of my FAVORITE radio DJ's hahaha! I'm sorry but I'm uber happy that someone finally said something wahahaha! Shin Haechul Jjang!!!

Posted Image

ava & banner by Wenfany

confusage confusage
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 02:46 PM

If I receive any sh*t talking, I will only play SNSD songs for 365 days of the year.
Do whatever you want

Ok, someone go hassle him about what he said so he'll do what he said. XD

On a more serious note, I'm glad someone, with a celebrity status, actually had the guts to say this. I know Sungmin said something to his fans too, but the DJ's comment is geared toward every crazy fangirl/boy.

Posted Image

rayrain rayrain
  • Donors
  • 502 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 02:47 PM

Wow he is definitely my newly found hero!
He totally pwned those "dirty antis"

Major props to him! *Claps hysterically*

Oh just imagine a Girl Station that plays GG goods for 365 days....imagine how great the world would be if that happens. *Giggles*

Thanks for sharing this article!

~ We're Nothing Without 9 ~

lyly_flower2000 lyly_flower2000
  • Media
  • 2784 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 02:53 PM

wow he's so cool, straightforward and blunt man. He's my new hero.
Totally agree w/ all of his saying. Those fans' action in DC was definitely rude and disrespectful not only to the girls but also to their favorite artists and music's spirit. They absolutely don't know what is called music.

lol that quote is totally win, hahaha if those anti fans are afraid to listen to the girls' music, they should close their mouth. It's useless to respond w/ unnecessary anger. Who cares what stupid crap they are trying to drive at. We all know the girls are great and that's it.

Posted Image
credit to Wenting

Riin Riin
  • Donors
  • 4126 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 02:56 PM

AH! hes awesome!!! hah! finally someone respectable talking back to those a******* FC members...gahh seriously they still piss me off...woah i wouldnt mind listening to him playing snsd songs for the whole year..whaha. hes awesome... GO Shin Haechul!!

Seannn Seannn
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 03:12 PM

yup I saw this on Youtube and couldn't help but applaude him.

I love how he was so straightforward, and because he's such a respected man in the industry, crazy fangirls can't really mess with him. I love it.

The moment I heard this, I felt so awesome; it made my day

Edited by Seannn, 10 June 2008 - 05:46 PM.

이세상 속에서 반복되는 슬픔 이젠 안녕

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Taeyeon and Jessica banner credits to dragonchan and Yoona one to ajae2600

hiD hiD
  • Donors
  • 3807 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 03:49 PM

Although I didnt know who he is, but he becomes my favortie Dj now ;D
Finally! finally someone talked about DC publicly, I've never felt so satisfied and happy as I am now, this news def makes my day ^^
The girls are supported by all

cr, chapstik

What doesn't kill you, might leave you crippled.

Posted Image

lovelovelove...taeyeon lovelovelove...taeyeon
  • Donors
  • 2379 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 04:02 PM

If only his thoughts could be heard throughout korea and to international fans, then maybe some stability could be brought back. No more excuses or sugarcoated messages, just the straightforward truth. Whether he sympathized with Snsd or not, he deserves respect for calling out the fanclubs. Finally. Dude speaks the truth. I'm so happy he's trying to help snsd and the korean music industry alike.

thanks to justin and soy for bringing the great news. we definitely needed it.
©Wenting!

wi1l2k wi1l2k
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 04:04 PM

Wow.. this guy's for real ay? Even resprected senior artists are backing up our gals..
Wad the other FC fans did was juz ridiculously disrespectful..
Thanks for the article.. i'm sure it's gonna brighten up soshi as well as their fans..

yien_luvsoshi yien_luvsoshi
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 05:04 PM

*cyber claps*
I really respect this man for speaking up and not being afraid of stupid fans. All the stupid fans should learn to behave and act as real fans. They should know that it's not only a matter of their "power", they're bringing shame for their idols and also their COUNTRY. I want to stress on this because i've never seen a country with so much fuss over fanclubs other than Korea. These fans should be ashamed for doing that.

SOSHI JJANG!
c ; khmeresmily

Cute_BoA Cute_BoA
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1298 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 05:09 PM

Idol stars are not to be blamed for this.

yupp..... thats what the antis want to do..

will play nothing but SNSD songs until the end of today's broadcast.
SNSD's Baby Baby, Kissing You, ITNW, Wish, Small Boat, Love Melody...
If we still have more time, I will keep playing SNSD songs.
If you have any complaints about the broadcast or if the people that turned off their glow sticks are pissed off at me or whatever, then you can do whatever you'd like. Talk all the sh*t you want.
Do whatever you want.

W.O.W... i love this one.... this show how much this DJ want to support snsd..^^ playing snsd's song for 365 days.... arghh... i will listen to your radio everyday..^^

im glad that someone has finally spoken out again about the DC's thing.... now,2 people have talked about it... whos the next one.??

Posted ImagePosted Image

What hurts them, will only make them stronger. True 소녀시대 fans believed in the power of 9

signature credit " xeudaemonic "

econxp econxp
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 05:59 PM

it's amajing how so many ppl are steppin up for snsd, or at least talk about the outragous anti-fans. so far ppl who expressed their support/care for snsd would be (sj) sungmin, csjh fanclub (i think? dont remember tat much, it was some fanclub), Shin Haechul, suju manager, and i heard apparently cassies and honeys fans made up? so im guessin they're support soshi. it's nice how this incident brought so much ppl together, feel the soshi love <3<3

Posted Image

© Mellerz

lksmjcnt lksmjcnt
  • Donors
  • 451 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 06:14 PM

thanks for sharing. i'm glad someone finally spoke up about the incident and not make it a hush-hush situation. props to him for supporting snsd. i love that he played snsd songs and he said he would continue to play snsd songs if there were complaints. the whole changing the station program to "girls station" cracked me up.

tranceid tranceid
  • Donors
  • 632 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 06:19 PM

Enough Said!! I don't think I have something else to be said...good going!! I'm so happy that there's another celebrity who stood up for the affected singers, like SNSD. It's like he's testing the patience and personality of anti-fans, and he's not darn afraid *^^*

I hope there will be more artist and personalities who will voice out their opinions to fix whatever that was damaged during the concert.

THank you very much!! This really gave me so much happiness!! THanks too ShinHaeChul for voicing out *^^* Kudos to you ^^

And btw, no need for bashing about this thread...xixixi all the things he said are true and needed to be heard!! And plus, if someone bashes him...they know the consequences: play SNSD songs for one whole day...and maybe for one year!!! OMG I love it..xixix <3

--yuri-- *^^*

Posted ImagePosted Image
Banner+Avatar:xeudaemonic
지금은, 유리시대~!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

cheesinator cheesinator
  • Donors
  • 2245 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 07:07 PM

There is this concert called "Dream Concert" or whatever.
It's free admission... like the audience is poor or something.
They lure couple thousand teenagers for free and then perform.
Anyways, this retarded "Dream Concert" or whatever...

^ ROTFL this guy is HILARIOUS!

anyway, i love how he is standing up for SNSD (and i'm sure he would have done the same for any other artist out there). i agree with everything he said there, fans should use their "power" for good and not for evil. they're only hurting their own culture. this goes out to ALL fanclubs cause no fanclub is perfect. they should all listen to this broadcast and reflect upon themselves.

about replaying snsd's songs for 365 days, i'm all for it! ;DDD

Chiyo Naidu Chiyo Naidu
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 07:09 PM

he is soooooo cool....

tystarlz tystarlz
  • Donors
  • 317 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 07:13 PM

i thought i replied to this?!
lol it must have been soompi
yea. im glad someone stood up. it was for the girls but his stand was on humanity.
good thing there are people like him.
Posted ImagePosted Image

credit:flippinchinita@soshified

Thanks to Kissing T for avvy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot