Photo

[ARTICLE] SoShi was mentioned in Indonesian national Sunday newspaperK-Pop popularity in Indonesia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic
kwonmichael21 kwonmichael21
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 05:13 PM

yeah i read the article myself and it makes many Korean fans in Indonesia protesting and writing stuffs back at the news paper, the writer's facebook is also being mocked. The writer is not some professional writer though. But it was a bad decision for our local newspaper to publish that kind of story. Gosh im an embarrassed Indonesian --
YURI SNSD

Gegi Gegi
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 06:08 AM

I'm Indonesian and so ashamed with the writer if this article. Such embarassment that they write this! Where do you take this from?
Kompas???
Really it's really bad to write that KPop is loved because of their appearance. People love their music because it's catchy. What the heck lha with the plastic surgery.

haneul_spot haneul_spot
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 08:08 PM

calm down my friends ^_^, Indonesia has just started to recognize k-pop ... we are still learning k-pop here, so there are often inaccurate information circulates ... The younger generation are the one that more familiar about k-pop, so maybe we'll be able to read more accurate and better article in the future (yeah I admitted that this article lil' bit shallow and judgemental)

Posted Image

jaelina jaelina
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 08:33 PM

WHAT?!!
Really disappointed with it! X(
i hate them if they discussed about plastic surgery X(
what's wrong with that?

I'm sorry for all SONEs here *bows*
eventhough i'm indonesian too, but honestly i don't like this article.
So sorry for all of you :(

@jaelina8694
♥ The Power of 9 ♥

lawabidingcitizen lawabidingcitizen
  • Donors
  • 241 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 01:28 AM

wow.. poorly written.. is it one of those koran lampu merah?

ps: tikmen! finally you joined.. one hell of an article ^^
my 5 biases: yoona yuri tiffany sooyoung taeyeon
Posted Image
The Man Who Has Lost Everything is Capable of Anything - law abiding citizen
credit: ejayism of soshified

SNSD-no1 SNSD-no1
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 09:10 PM

first, i would say that i'm happy Soshi got mentioned in Indonesian newspaper
i'm Indonesian and i'm proud of it, but some of Indonesian journalist have a habit
they ussually not doing a well research about what they wanna write. i know that
cause one of my friend is a journalist in Indonesia but not all Indonesian journalist like that
that's just my opinion about this matter..
don't think poorly just be positive.

5173625904_41097819ce_m.jpg5173231121_16d0f66bca_m.jpg5173625904_41097819ce_m.jpg

SICA

VincentiusKosasih VincentiusKosasih
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 01:07 PM

Wonder around the forum and found this one. It seems that many Indonesian SONE will read that with disappointment (I'm an Indonesian and also disappoint).

I like the fact that many of Indonesian newspaper and megazine is make an article about K-pop, yet here we go again with what I should say "prejudice". Let's put the mistake about group size apart (they already mistaken and what can we do about it?). But their writing about plastic surgery is sure leading toward the misinterpretation.

I see that many SONE really hate this article. As an Indonesian, I want to say sorry.

ichanoschanos ichanoschanos
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 12:39 AM

ahaha..

the media must have aloooot of observing the K-pop culture I guess.. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

kehehe

Posted Image

LOVE SOOYOUNG

reyabisika reyabisika
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:11 PM

i'm indonesian but im not proud of this article
i really sure that snsd not take the plastic surgery
not all korean people have taken plastic surgery
it is only because of that agency

di_on7 di_on7
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 06:21 PM

guys don't worry because there are tons of fanatical SONE in Indonesia (most of them are male and you know why most of them were men ....... hahahahaha.. :blush: ) our Indonesian citizens no matter whether you ever plastic surgery or not .. THE MOST IMPORTANT IN INDONESIAN MUSIC INDUSTRY IS THAT :
1. YOU HAVE EASY LISTENING SONGS and..
2. YOU HAVE FACE that quite beautiful / handsome,

THAT'S ENOUGH TO MAKE YOU SUCCESS IN INDONESIAN MUSIC INDUSTRY ....

oh just for info now Korean musicians very famous in Indonesia because their songs easy listening, their faces were beautiful / handsome + they also have a dance that was FANYTASTIC :bunny: ... hahahaha

untuk mas TS.. :

gan majalah apa tuh yang wartawannya ecek2 ??? :coffee: gw curiga si wartawan cuma tau musik dangdut doank.. makanya pas nulis tentang Kpop malah jadi ancorrrr begitu... hahahahaha dasar majalah sampahhhh...

I'm Proud to be INDONESIAN
I'm Proud to be SONE

MERDEKA !!! :cool:

"Everything will be good as long as you do your best. Because if you do, there will be no regrets."

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot
@  CaptTJTaru (06:09:44 PM) its okay, it was a good run