Photo

[FAN ACCNT] Various Soshi Fan & Staff Accounts from 2007-2010

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
69 replies to this topic
ty9soshi ty9soshi
  • Donors
  • 2061 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 10:57 PM

wow! thank you so much for posting it all here.
i love reading fan accounts. fan accounts is the best, because it is the easiest way to know more about the girls on and off cam.

tiffanyuri~ tiffanyuri~
  • Donors
  • 2027 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 01:34 AM

wow thanks for sharing, i love reading all of these, but aww i dont have a fan acc of my own cos i havent even seen the girls yet :(
well anyways thanks for sharing yee :)

bhost909 bhost909
  • Writers
  • 3178 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 09:48 AM

Thanks for compiling these, it's so heart-warming! It's nice to see that they're really still girls at heart. This one was really funny.

2009 Fan account

After that photoshoot for Genie the girls had meal at this restaurant. While other members were eating Taeyeon didn't eat and waited for Tiffany. When Tiffany came Taeyeon ordered and split a bowl of jjajang noodles with Fany.
(*jjajang = Chinese-Korean black bean sauce)

cr:bigonggae

Ahhh TaeNy really exists. <3

avatar: happymint@lj siggy: chef@ssf

Forever

hmmm..... hmmm.....
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 11:41 PM

lol, sica asked bout the cucumbers in the sandwiches HAHAHHA that was funny, and tiffany ever so cheerfully greeting the staff, PDs.etc... i love fan accounts like these, it displays the good and child like image of the girls which we all know and love

dan4413jwfJUH dan4413jwfJUH
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1180 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 04:01 PM

awesome...thats why i always feel korean sones are the most fortunate!!!!!!!!! :PP they speak korean and get so much more opportunities to intereact with the girls!!
Jes♥♥SicaPosted ImagePosted ImageThe Soshi Theory- So Nyuh Shi Dae+Sone=9+1 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 Posted Image

♪Taeye♥n♫ ♪Taeye♥n♫
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 06:58 PM

Thank you for posting this. The girls are totally Jjang!
They are so dorky and humble <3 The fan accounts just showed their cute sides behind the cameras :thumbup:
I hope i get to communicate with them someday ^^

<3Taeyeon <3Jessica <3Sunny <3Tiffany <3Hyoyeon <3Yuri <3Sooyoung <3Yoona <3Seohyun
Right now, in the Future and Forever ♥

WinterAir WinterAir
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 01:03 AM

^^ thanks for sharing!! haha wow the girls are just so REAL =D they're so playful, courteous, nice and just so down to earth ^^ haha seriously they're just awesome~ so proud and happy to be a sone ^^ soshi<3

Posted Image
Posted Image

avatar credit: Pinkcarr0t@livejournal
siggy credit: jinho @ ssf

jazziejec jazziejec
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 05:57 AM

wow!!thanks for sharing this..it always made me smile just reading fan accounts about them...made me adore them more..

14c8a4i.jpg

jngo12 jngo12
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 06:03 PM

Even though I've already read this, I came back to it again today and it still makes me smile every time :) I wish to read more fan and staff accounts in the future :)

asecure asecure
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 10:22 AM

heartfelt thanks for sharing this. It shows what great characters they are when even people who aren't fans feel good when interacting with them.

One thing great about this forum is how it's a great place for those of us who don't read Korean to get translated tid-bits about our girls.

huixianloves huixianloves
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 12:08 AM

And I don't remember exactly but the tallest member the one who was articulate wanted a pork cutlet so I ordered that for her. Then she asked me again to confirm if it was the king-size. Yeah girl, it is the king-size.

Lemme guess, Sooyoung? LOL! Nobody but our shikshin! King-sized pork cutlet, woah~ O_O Seems like she isnt afraid of getting fat uh!

Posted Image
Cr: Haydenstar
Sunny lights up my Life!
써니 넌나의영원한햇살

Gula Kapas Gula Kapas
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 02:16 PM

nice, thanks for sharing.... i enjoy reading this, i think i was read a novel about 9 fairy girls... :thumbsup:
from what i read i can say that SNSD are really cheerful girls..... :laugh:
taeyeon mum are so nice with the fans....
wish 1 day i may be able to go to korea.... kui3

Posted Image

Posted Image

As a Dandyu Gangster, I declare my allegiance to the Danshin Duo Mafia and vow to be of assistance in their mission to punish tall people. I will guard the pocket couple's underground activities at night, particularly those that take place inside their room. And I promise to support them in their public displays of affection, be it butt-grabbing or unabashed kissing. I shall, under no circumstances, revoke my loyalty from the Dandyu Gang. I am, and forever will be a DANDYU GANGSTER.,

JoyceJam JoyceJam
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 02:26 PM

i love reading these fan and staff accounts because they prove that the girls are very humble and kind are just humans who get hurt,love,cry, and play...they are just humans who make mistakes like you and me...they may not live a normal lifestyle but they feel the same emotions that we do so please don't do anything that you don't want happening to you..

destiniewahrior destiniewahrior
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 06:30 PM

Thanks for sharing all these fan/staff accounts!!! Guess it must have been really fantasy and out of the realm for them when they saw these girls~!

So Nyuh Shi Dae hwaiting

soshi.angels soshi.angels
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 11:37 PM

reading accounts of the girls are the best, it shows that how they act on stage and on the shows is exactly how they act in real life
fans accounts about taeyeons mother are the best!!

milokilo milokilo
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 06:21 PM

Thx for sharing with us here.
I've read on soompi.
Wow, those fanaccs prove that SNSD are still the girls that we have known since debut days~
Taengoo is still the same person that worries her members more than herself
Ahhh, too much to spazz, don't know what to spazz on XD
I LOVE U SNSD

shockwavemasta shockwavemasta
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 05:02 PM

i loveeeeeeeeeeeeee reading these accounts so many down to earth stores and whatnot
hopefully i get a chance to meet them soon in real life and maybe chat with them

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

dolphinhamster dolphinhamster
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 05:01 PM

knowing their attitude backstage make me loves them more..
i wish i could spend a day in their dorm to know more bout them inside out..haha~
thanks for posting :thumbsup:

As a Dandyu Gangster, I declare my allegiance to the Danshin Duo Mafia and vow to be of assistance in their mission to punish tall people. I will guard the pocket couple's underground activities at night, particularly those that take place inside their room. And I promise to support them in their public displays of affection, be it butt-grabbing or unabashed kissing. I shall, under no circumstances, revoke my loyalty from the Dandyu Gang. I am, and forever will be a DANDYU GANGSTER.

KevinFany KevinFany
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4192 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 05:36 AM

thanks for sharing and translating these fan acounts =)
i love reading fan accounts and staff accounts. because i can get to know how SNSD is like behind the scene! =D
love SNSD <3
SNSD hwaiting!

Fany, I think about you everyday. I really miss you! <3

Posted Image

Banners credit : ajae2600

Soshi's Brighter than Jewels, Fany Fany Tiffany

We're nothing without 9! ♥ Tiffany ♥

TaeyeonSF TaeyeonSF
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 11:37 AM

Firstly, thanks for sharing these special accounts. SNSD is really an excellent girls group. Regardless of their beauty and great songs, they are humble, funny, natural and are so adorable in the way that they are really angel-like. I was first attracted by their appearance when i first saw them but now, it's their love-worthy personality that makes me love them even deeper. Keep it up,girls and i m very sure that we'll all support SNSD till the very end. Love SNSD... Hwaiting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing