• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2217 replies to this topic
wingie wingie
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 12:57 AM

Happy 3rd Anniversary to our girls.

Forever 9. All their hard work paid off since they are the top group already. Keep producing good music for us! <3 Love them forever! Right now, It's SNSD. Tomorrow, it's SNSD and FOREVER it's SNSD! <3
Posted Image

f9f44e f9f44e
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 12:58 AM

WOW..... Now that is a great Anniversary video! :clap: :thumbsup:

I've been a fan of SNSD for a year now, and I'm proud to be part of a great fandom. The amount of dedication and love is something to behold here.

Lets continue for many years to come SNSD!

Posted Image Posted Image

Beautiful

Nikkjnguyen Nikkjnguyen
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 01:02 AM

Happy 3rd anniversary! I'm Vietnamese but I can connect with Sone around the world I;m very happy about the girls. I :wub: SNSD

Darkcos Darkcos
  • Donors
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 01:06 AM

Happy 3rd anniversary to you girls the power of nine~! So Nyeo Shi Dae! time flies and passes quick but you girls will forever be in our hearts. Hope the video will bring some joy and warm to you girls through your journey. We Sones know it's a hard and difficult route throughout this 3 years but you girls have prove yourself to be the best and no matter what we sones will be here by you girls! May the bonding between you girls grow stronger and never be apart Saranghae~ <3

Right now it's girls generation? nope cause forever it will be So Nyeo Shi Dae~!! Fighting!!

Jjang Sae Byuk Jjang Sae Byuk
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 01:10 AM

Happy 3rd Anniversary SNSD!!!
the video is absolutely amazing!!! Proud to be SONE!
I'm only 12 years old and i knew that i can't do so much better,but i'm quite proud that i've join the FOREVER9 project. :)
i hope that i can meet SNSD, i love SNSD very much.
I saw my username in the video haha is awesome, i really love this video
i sure that our girls will really suprised!

FOREVER9,PROUD TO BE SONE,GIRLS'GENERETION JJANG! I LOVE YOU ALL!

i feel so sorry bout my english. its really bad,you know...

Edited by Jjang Sae Byuk, 06 August 2010 - 01:21 AM.

Posted Image
All By Me

z*soshi*star*z z*soshi*star*z
  • Donors
  • 88 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 01:16 AM

서녀시대 사랑해요!! I can't believe it's already the 3 year aniv of our wonderful So Nyeos! Girls! Never give up. You are a family and together with all of us from your ever-loving 소원, you guys will last forever. Forever 9!! 영원히 내와 꿈꾸고 싶다 서녀시대!! I can't wait to hear more from you girls. I'm sure you will all continue growing blessed and loved just as you always have been :)

짱 서녀시대!! 사랑해!!

aime aime
  • Donors
  • 109 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 01:22 AM

wow.. time runs fast.. T^T
im proud to be a sone since 2009.. ~!
how i wish i've known them earlier.. xD
happy happy third anniversary so nyeo shi dae!! ..
we will always be following you girls..
take good care of your health and may GOD bless you all..
saranghae~!!! *muwah* :thumbsup:

Steph<3 Steph<3
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 01:30 AM

wew the video rocks!!

i hope Sone Invades The whole word
and spread SNSD

happy 3rd anniversary SNSD

i wish all the good blessing & career to you
keep up the good work! & god bless ^_^

choa2_zpsr5q724eh.gif

fanyfanytiffany07 fanyfanytiffany07
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 01:33 AM

omo! its already been three year for snsd....its sooo worth it though bcause they are the most popular asian girl group ! they are soo loved >.< and what an amazing video..one of the best fanvids I have ever seen...even though I haven't been an snsd fan for long but i absolutely lov them :) fighting!!!!

can't wait for snsd's comeback!
xxx

bigfanofsnsd bigfanofsnsd
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 01:40 AM

happy happy happy third year anniversary soshi!!! <3 <3 <3
I'm so proud to be a part of this whole thing! Because the soshi girls are just an amazing group! They always inspire me throughout the day, and keep my life full of happiness :)
Thank you soshified for making the fanvideo for their 3rd anniversary!! I really enjoyed the video!! I even cried because it was so moving T.T I know all of us sones believe that soshi will be forever9 <3 And it makes me so happy to see everyone connected through these nine girls. Time has flown by so fast, and I remember watching these girls grow ever since their debut <3 All these memories make me excited to see what soshi has in store for the world in the future, and just how all 9 girls will grow even more! Thanks for everything you've done for me... Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, Seohyun, Soshified, and SONEs... I love you all!!

Posted Image

storm0901 storm0901
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 01:55 AM

Well,I've been a Sone for 3 months.Hmm...too late but I'm so proud of being the member of this wonderful fandom. To my 9 gorgeous girls, I wish you would keep moving forward. Keep working hard but take more time to rest. I wasn't with you from the beginning but I promise to stay until the end. Saranghae yo :)
Right now, it's SNSD; Tomorrow,it's SNSD and Forever, it's SNSD !!!
Best wishes for So Nyuh Shi Dae and best wish for SONEs too !!!
Thanks God for bringing you in my life !!!

just4fun just4fun
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 02:06 AM

That was an awesome video!
Happy 3rd Anniversary! Keep fighting, and make us more proud of you girls.
It has been 3 cute years with u girls, and more will come <3
- FOREVER9, SNSD FIGHTING!!!

76snsd 76snsd
  • Donors
  • 51 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 02:06 AM

although I have only known So Nyuh Shi Dae for the past few months they have really impacted me greatly,

here is to many more years of Girls Generation

Happy 3rd Anniversary!!!!!

Shinichikun Shinichikun
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 02:07 AM

Happy 3rd Anninversary. Keep up the good work and look further for your coming projects. I really appreciate your single Gee, because of its rhythmic and energetic approach even though its a ballad after all.

dongsaeng_ah dongsaeng_ah
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 02:09 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdZSZiyntfw

Ah the finished product! So since it is a tradition. I'm going to start this thread once more. I can't help but make these threads more and more simple as each year passes on, it's not that I've lost love for the girls, but because no matter what I say or wish to see of them each year, they always end up surpassing mine and probably everyone else's expectations as well. So I'll keep it simple. Thank you for being Girls' Generation, now, forever, always.

The love they have for each other and us (SONEs) is just something that really can't be expressed with just words. Even international fans always feel like they are always on the mind/thoughts/prayers of our 9 girls. I can't be any more proud of them or this fandom, honestly. We've been through a lot, and probably have a tougher path down the road, but hey let's continue to push forward together. Everyday I am thankful that there is a Kim Taeyeon, Jung Sooyeon (Jessica), Lee Sunkyu (Sunny), Hwang Miyoung (Tiffany), Kim Hyoyeon, Kwon Yuri, Choi Sooyoung, Im Yoona, and a Seo Juhyun (Seohyun) because even if one member is missing, there wouldn't be 9 amazing women standing on a stage proudly as one together. I can definitely tell that their bond has only grown stronger in the past 3 years and am excited to see how it will continue to grow. They really do bring out the best in each other. With that being said, I could fill this thread full of beautiful images or meaningful quotes, but sometimes, it's the things we don't say that end up being the most meaningful because we can just feel it. Once again Happy 3rd Anniversary.

liamski liamski
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 02:20 AM

Happy 3rd anniversary my Girls Generation. i just like to say thank you for everything that you've done, just by watching you girls perform makes my day complete, just keep the good work, and hopefully you come visit us here in the phils. SNSD Now, future and forever!!!..fighting! :D

steffanieong steffanieong
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 02:29 AM

Happy Third Anniversary to SNSD! continue being best girl group not only in Korea but to the entire world.
I'm so so so proud to be a SONE:D continue to do your best in performances and also in life! you girls will always be in my heart forever! I LOVE SNSD! hwaiting! I LOVE YOU GIRLS GENERATION!

9 girls with different personalities,coming together as one, make the world a better place to stay in! <3!!

dongsaeng_ah dongsaeng_ah
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 02:31 AM

can't belive they all grown up like this! how fast time has flown!
I'm just so speechless..
But, here's the only thing I want to say:
"Happy 3rd Anniversary SNSD!
Seeing them makes me more inspired to do a lot of things. They are the reason why I pursue dancing and makes me want to sing everytime! I really don't know why I liked them at the start. All I know is, it just came up to my mind and I never forgotten them! They're so remarkable! Their presensce, charisma, talents, and beauty inspired me all the way up to the end. Being a S♥NE really changes my whole life! My past life is just simple as an ordinary girl, but when I saw them, they inspired everything!

I'm really thankful that God blessed us with 9 angels!
More carrers, bdays to everyone, blessings, and anniversaries to come!
We leave u a high expextation! SNSD Hwaitting!" ♥

dan4413jwfJUH dan4413jwfJUH
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1180 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 02:42 AM

YEA!! our love wont fade away for the girls!!! so touching to see people all around the world gathering and celebrating together in our hearts...this special day...and how snsd is taking the world by storm :D SNSD JJANG! GO SONES!! ^^
Jes♥♥SicaPosted ImagePosted ImageThe Soshi Theory- So Nyuh Shi Dae+Sone=9+1 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 Posted Image

snsdlyf19 snsdlyf19
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 02:45 AM

Happy 3rd Anniversary Soshi unnies!!!

Congratulations to all of you!!!
I thank you for the inspiration that all of you give to us.It has been 2 years since I have been a fan and yes I'm one year late but I didn't regret the day that I saw SNSD.I don't really know how but after I saw them suddenly I became a fan girl.The support that we give to all of you is a should I say payment for the hard work that all of you have done for three years.My day is not complete without Soshi.I wish you all the best and good luck on you Japan debut.Lastly, I would like to thank all those people who are responsible of the existence of Girls Generation.SNSD really gave an impact in my life.

Now and Forever it will be Girls Generation!!!

Edited by snsdlyf19, 06 August 2010 - 02:49 AM.

Posted Image

Credit: nin
As a Twin Trooper, I promise to always stay loyal to our Twin Generals, To help and to support them in their dorky conquest of the world, To diligently defend our YoonYul Alliance base, To assist their master plan of hair growth, And to always uphold this Twin Trooper vow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing