Happy Third Anniversary To Girls' Generation/소녀시대August 5, 2010

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2217 replies to this topic
t(#1fan)y t(#1fan)y
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 10:44 PM

Happy Third Anniversary So Nyuh Shi Dae! You've taken all our hearts by storm when you debuted with "Into the New World." Now you've grown and transformed into something nobody could have expected. Thank you for all your hard work! I just purchased a copy of the Oh! repackage "Run Devil Run" and although I've listened to all the songs a billion times before, buying the album has made me love them even more! I wish you luck as you go to Japan and I can't wait to see you here in the States on Sept. 4! Hwaiting!

astrofina astrofina
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 10:44 PM

[size="4"]Happy 3rd year Anniversary SNSD!! =D[/size]

I have been a fan of SNSD ever since Gee came out and i love every music that you have come up with! I have plan one day to go to korea to see your concert along with shinee and all the SM groups! Too bad your holding your concert at LA instead of Singapore!! Hope that Singapore would be one of your stops when you have Asian Tour!! Love SNSD all the way!!

All the best SNSD in the Japanese Promotions!! Will be supporting you gurls all the way!! =DD

Vuth Vuth
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 10:45 PM

To be ur fan. It's the best decision i've ever made in my life. I love you forever the power of nine. Keep up ur great work...may this year become the age of SNSD.

SNSD4Ev3r SNSD4Ev3r
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 10:45 PM

Happy 3rd Anniversary SNSD<3
im so proud to be a SONE~
i cant believe its been 3 years already :P
I hope the girls will be healthy
and happy forever~ And i luved the video :)
it was beautiful<333
SNSD<3 Forever9<3 Always No.1 in our hearts<3
Happy 3rd Anniversary<333

FanyC4DSig.png

As a GorJess Spazzer,I'll make sure cucumbers will cease to exist,
practice how to do a dolphin squeal-like scream,sleep whenever there's an opportunity; if there isn't then resort to day-dreaming,
hold my chopsticks in a very odd way, wear Abercrombie and Fitch as much as possible,
and learn my English badly so I'll receive scolding from my lovely Sica.

papallona papallona
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 10:48 PM

Happy 3rd Anniversary SoShi!
ผู้หญิงทั้ง 9 คน ที่แสนจะน่ารัก

Kim Taeyeon - the dorky leader
Jessica Jung - The Ice Princess
Lee Sunkyu - The aegyo queen
Hwang Miyoung - Brighter than mushrooms
Kwon Yuri - The Black Pearl
Choi Sooyoung - The tall shikshin
Kim Hyoyeon - The dancing machine
Im Yoona - The strong deer
Seo Joo Hyun - The maknae

1 ปีแห่งการเริ่มต้นที่ดี
2 ปีแห่งความสุข
3 ปีที่ประสบผลำเร็จ
소녀시대 จงมีความสุข
소녀시대 จงประสบผลสำเร็จ

Happy 3rd Birthday!

소녀시대 I LOVE YOU

moreborddenu moreborddenu
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 10:53 PM

wow its their 3rd anniversary and they are already so successful!!!!!

Happy Anniversary Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany, Sunny, Yoona, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, and Seohyun!!!! All of you are amazing!!
It's too bad that i couldn't follow them from the beginning since I just got into SNSD, but! I am proud of being a SONE!!
I hope you all take care in the future! AND goodluck on your Japanese promotions! (not that you need it =]) We SONE's are right there following and supporting you all till the end!! =D

once again: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY GIRL'S GENERATION and THANK YOU

Maknae_18th Maknae_18th
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 11:05 PM

wheew...it has been a 3 years of hardwork,laughter,pain and succcess for our girls.though its only a few months that ive been with the sones,i'll promise to stay with you and support the 9 so nyuh till the end!..This is it!..no one can break the bond....(TaeYeon,Jessica,Sunny,Tifanny,HyoYeon,Yuri,SooYoung,Yoona,Seohyun + Sones all over the world) = 1

FOREVER9...
HWAITING!...

HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY/BIRTHDAY SNSD..
saengil chukha hamnida!

Edited by Maknae_18th, 05 August 2010 - 11:10 PM.

...I LOVE So Nyuh Shi Dae...

Posted Image

Sania.xx Sania.xx
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 421 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 11:08 PM

Yay!Happy 3rd Anniversary to SNSD!! This video is really awesome! :thumbup: :unworthy:
SSF Staffs are all the best. :)
:thumbsup: We will really support SNSD.
This is the best!
:D

tumblr_mqtvapqGfs1srtaw9o1_250.gif

9b_zps2c5d2c7a.png

mjFYkEz.gif

icon & banner: sayhellotothestars ; blinkie: yoongbella

Twitter | Tumblr | Youtube | My Cover Thread

calvincjh calvincjh
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 11:10 PM

Its an honour to be a soshi fan. After 3 years, the girls have grown and changed, but their hearts remain the same.Continue to make lots and lots of music with ur angelic voices and never stop! We love you!

lovefoverver lovefoverver
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 11:12 PM

It's a brand new day a brand new year.I remember the way snsd used to be~~
Your come so far~oh yeahh~~
your my history and my beginning
for the song ure sang the past 3 yearsss~~
I want to say~
say that i love u~~
with the generation
theres more to be excited for.

SNSD SARANG HAEYO!!
Once a Sone!!Foverver a sone!!!
Happy 3rd anniversary So Nyuh Shi Dae!!!

mingsnsd mingsnsd
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 11:24 PM

WOW !times flew by really quickly! :o
its been three years already, damn
WELL HAPPPY THREE YEARS ANNIVERSARY ! :D
you will always have my support ;)

SO NYUNH SHI DAE!

Please Visit My Blog Daily! www.jenniefever.blogspot.com
Follow Me On Twitter Aswell For My updates! http://twitter.com/#!/zemingy

faith~ faith~
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 11:28 PM

Three years ago, on this particular day - August 5th, a group consisted of 9 girls took the official stage for the first time. God knew how anxious and nervous every single one of them was, performing in front of a large crowd – for the first time. Dealing with mixed emotions, they barely realized they did very well with their debut song – Into The New World.

Fans cheered for them. Non-fans cheered for them. But much to the community’s disgrace, a group - some sort of an alliance – created by some irresponsible people, debuted alongside the previously-stated group. These people are proud to be known as STAND which stands for Strong Till All Nine Disappear. Such acronym is more than enough to give us the picture of their main point of existence. Debuting the 9 girls as the female counterpart of an already-established boyband and accidentally revealing some scandalous pictures for the sake of building up some anticipation were the wrong route to be taken by the entertainment company as a large portion from the hype comprises of nothing more than jealousy and rage.

Constantly brushing these antis off, the girls worked their hardest to strive to be the best. It was far than easy for them. Being compared to their male counterpart all the time, getting so much hatred for every delicate details while having a hate group specially dedicated for you – all in once – were definitely Herculean tasks for them to endure. However, all their hardwork, sweat, tears and blood were finally paid off when they won their first remarkable trophy in one of the three major music shows, Music Bank, with their second single - Kissing You. Even the car accident taking place just before that couldn’t hold them back.

From then up till now, their momentum keeps increasing. No such word as slowing down does exist in their dictionary. They will keep moving forward until they reach their limit. And everyone knows the infinity is Girls’ Generation’s limit.

Happy 3rd Anniversary , 소녀시대

Posted Image

It took you guys 3 years to reach this far, 2 years to break your shell and 1 year to prepare for your miraculous comeback. But to steal the Sones’ hearts, all it took was not more than 1 second. Thank you for completing our lives.

Posted Image

lidoolcutie lidoolcutie
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 11:33 PM

Happy 3rd Anniversary SNSD!
You girls have come a long way since debut! i'm so proud of what you guys have achieved!
Best wishes for the future! For the many more years to come! :D
SNSD hwaiting!

the video was AMAZING!
all that effort and animation thingo!
brilliant! so many photos too!
thanks to all the staff and others who helped put this project together! :D

Posted Image

signature credit to r e i.

i♥yoonsica i♥yoonsica
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 11:42 PM

girls!
happy third year anniversary!!!
best wishes to all of you!!!

a6b9e977-9cab-4ce8-be08-8f893977bae4_zps

Follow me on Twitter!

@itsDeniseLee

I'll follow you back.

credits: sayhellotothestars

mc96 mc96
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 11:49 PM

One day late but Happy 3rd birthday SNSD!!
I'm so proud that I am a fan of you guys and I am so glad that SNSD exists. Because I listened to Gee, I was introduced into the world of korean music which is something that I probably would never listened to. You guys are my role models because you guys can sing and dance and you guys have really cute sense of style which is something that I totally envy!!
But anyways, thanks for introducing me into another world of music that I now love.

hhello hhello
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 11:54 PM

hey SNSD! i love you guys so much im probably your biggest non asain fan i kno all your songs and all yoru lyrics and i really am proud of you all! :D i wish i couldve gone to sm town but im busy :( i really really want to see and meet you all! congrats on 3 successful years and hope for many wonderful successful years to come! :D

-George- :)

Sooyoung24 Sooyoung24
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 11:57 PM

Happy 3rd Anniversary! Girls' Generation!
Love the video~~~ My eyes got teary.
Times goes by so fast~ I'm a happy sone!
Girls' please don't ever change they way you are!
Stay togther forever always 9!

Been a sone since 2008 but saw first music video "Gee"
I've been able to learn names from "Oh!"

From 2007 promotions the only person i have a hard time telling apart is Seohyun.
Everyone grow up so fast.
Posted Image
I made my sig!

sunshineny sunshineny
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 12:25 AM

Happy 3rd anniversary So Nyuh Shi Dae!
Since Into the new world we we're amazed by your dance steps, singing voice, charisma and your cute faces:D Gee, Genie, Oh!, Run Devil Run.. You've work hard in each hit song you've created. We've always love you until you sleep and wake up in the morning. We're waiting for your comeback and we hope no one will get sick or have an accident. Make the day always the best beacuse until you watch the sun shineng and setting we're here and ready to cheer! Sunshine is always waiting outside.. SNSD jjang! SNSD fighting! SNSD sarangheyo! (when there's an anti, there will be lots of SONE!)
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Have a happy 3rd year anniversary! :D

Posted Image

소녀시대 소원

Open my banners

Twitter let's talk-eu

airashii airashii
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 12:31 AM

ah im getting goose bumps all over... i love all our nine girls and i will never ever cheat on them eventhough my friends keep on telling me to do so. i will keep n supporting you guys until the end! haha.i love you guys as the way i love my friends and family.lol. soshibond fighting! sone fighting!
Posted Image

credits to kinoebe@diadem

joAnnwashere joAnnwashere
  • Donors
  • 118 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 12:45 AM

Happy 3rd Anniversary to my favorite group of 9 :) I haven't known about you for very long, but whenever any one of you were on a show that I'd watch, I'd laugh like crazy! You girls are one of a kind, and I think your personalities contribute to your fame too. I hope you have many years of success coming your way ^_^ SNSD Fightinnnnggg

Posted Image Posted Image
▄▀▄░█▀█░█▀█░█▀█░█░█░█▀█░█░█░█▀█░█▀▀░▄▀▄
▄▀▄░█▄▄░█░█░█░█░█▄█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█░▄░▄▀▄
▄▀▄░▄▄█░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░█▄█░█▄█░█░█░█▄█░▄▀▄
Shawol&S♥NE :: ¤═════════¤══════최수영══════¤═════════¤ :: @joAnnwashere

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing
@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night