• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2217 replies to this topic
icebunny icebunny
  • Donors
  • 85 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:29 AM

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
~Eleanor Roosevelt

With dreams, there is hope, and where there is hope, there will be joy.
For the 9 girls, do not falter, do not stop.
The world is at your feet.

"One generation, Girls' Generation."

Now, Tomorrow, Forever

ps. The video is totally totally amazing! :wub:

Edited by icebunny, 04 August 2010 - 01:17 AM.

Posted Image
내↘가↗ 소원이다!
@icebunneh

leanleaf leanleaf
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:31 AM

finally finished the awesome video :D

Happy 3rd Anniversary to Girls' Generation / So Nyuh Shi Dae...

no much i can say... because is too happy to know this time has come... :D

thank you for be Girls' Generation :D

proud member of

KASKU[S]ONE

an Indonesian So Nyuh Shi Dae Local Fans Club
Posted Image

Nhim Con Nhim Con
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:32 AM

Save ~ Save ~ Save ~ Save ~ Save ~ Save ~ Save ~ Save ~ Save
Save ~ Save ~ Save ~ Save ~ Save ~ Save ~ Save ~ Save ~ Save ~ Save ~ Save

Park Ji Young Park Ji Young
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:34 AM

Woah, it's already been 3 years, I guess time flies so fast. Also for me, It's been a while since I became a SONE and got familiar with the community, most of the time, it's fun knowing anything about SNSD, but sometimes it's not. I feel bad when Antis bash the girls, it makes me sad, why would they do that? I guess, we can't really control people, everything has an opposite, if they have fans, they will also have haters/antis. But from what I realized, Girls Generation became "The Girls Generation" because of antis. Because of their criticisms, the girls improved. I know I wasn't there at the beginning, I've just become a SONE 5 months ago. But no matter what, I will be and forever will be a SONE. From their first performance in comparison to what they are today, they grew up, they improved a LOT. They've overpassed our expectations, they made us proud. Although some of us aren't there to support them live, but we support them by giving them our support and love thru various ways, until it reaches the girls. Being a SONE this past months is so fun and exciting, I've been so happy, I've got the chance to meet other SONEs here and abroad, even though I'm still a rookie from being a SONE. When I watch you noonas over the net, I feel something weird, unexplained happiness. When I watch you guys laugh, I also laugh, when I watch you guys cry, I also cry. Well I guess that's what they call SoShi Love. It's something that SoShi and SONEs have.

Kim Taeyeon - The dorky leader, you make me laugh so hard in different ways, amajjing!
Jung Suyeon - The ice princess, I really don't understand why they call you Ice Princess, because your voice melts my heart out.
Lee Sunkyu - The Aegyo Queen, my favorite one. Sunny Bunny, you kill me with your killer aegyos, you charm me with your irresistable charms, you make me laugh with your funny acts. Sunny Bunny, saranghae!
Hwang Miyoung - Brighter than jewels, the one with the killer wink, you will always have a family, a big one. We SONEs are here for you.
Kwon Yuri - The black pearl, everyones daughter in law, stay kind, everyone loves you.
Choi Sooyoung - The tall Shikshin, I still love you even if you keep on bullying Taeyeon and Sunny, if that's your way of caring, don't stop.
Kim Hyoyeon - The dancing queen, when you start to dance, it somehow makes my muscles move and sync to the beat. Hyoyeon jjang!
Im Yoona - The strong deer, alligator yoona, when you laugh, it makes me laugh so hard, the snsd mascot, no doubt.
Seo Joohyun - The maknae, sweet potato, you charm everyone with your innocent personality, noona hwaiting!

Thanks for being the Girls Generation, I love you noonas. Continue to make us proud.
지금은 소녀시대! 앞으로도 소녀시대! 영원히 소녀시대!

Posted Image

Forever 9 v(^^,).

Posted Image

The Brightest Sunshine

strawberryxshort strawberryxshort
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 770 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:37 AM

Dear Girls' Generation,
Happy 3rd Anniversary! I am so proud of you girls! You made it all the way to your 3rd year as Girls' Generation. I can't believe it's your third year since your debut. I remember when you girls just debuted, you girls came into the new world becoming singers. January 2008, when you girls were promoting "Kissing You," I became a fan. I was 11 in the 6th grade that time, and unbelievably, I'm 14 now and becoming a freshman. I love how I've been with you girls since I was at a young age and knowing I'm going to be a S♡NE for a forever.

Girls' Generation is 9, and when one member or more is missing, there is no Girls' Generation. When I starting liking you girls, I became so attached to you. I got used to your names by watching you on variety shows, when one member is missing, I recognize who's gone, and I became a S♡NE.

9 beyond amazing girls known as Girls' Generation, Taeyeon, the dorky kid leader who has an amazing voice, Jessica, the coldest ice princess with a dolphin scream, Sunny, the aegyo of SNSD who gives everyone a bright sunshine, Tiffany, the mushroom girl with her unbeatable eye smile that gleams at everyone's eyes, Hyoyeon, the dancing queen who can pop and lock like no other, Yuri, the sexy black pearl, Sooyoung, the shikshin who can fight like no other, Yoona, the beyond beautiful deer goddess who has many talents, and the maknae Seohyun, the aegyo maknae who matured and became a woman.

Congratulations girls. Thank you for being apart of my life. I've been a fan since January 2008 and a S♡NE since August 1, 2008. I will forever be a S♡NE. Right now it's Girls' Generation and will forever be Girls' Generation. Once again, thank you. And I am truly proud to be a S♡NE. forever9

And Soshified, the video is amazing. I never knew there was so many S♡NEs around the world. Soshified has accomplished many things and this is truly one of the best accomplishments yet. Soshified and S♡NEs, let's continue being S♡NEs and supporting our girls. HWAITING!

Edited by strawberryxshort, 05 August 2010 - 12:58 AM.

bananarice bananarice
  • Donors
  • 1577 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:38 AM

this video is beyond AWESOME. first of all, thank you to the staff members and all who have participated in this amazing project, you guys put so much effort into everything, and i'm forever grateful. Secondly, happy anniversary to 9 wonderful girls who have grown up to be 9 beautiful, talented ladies that stole all our hearts. Just continue inspiring people, being idols that we can look up to, but mainly just continue being you =] and never change<3 i hope only more love will come in your way. I'm so proud to be a SONE. I will support you with all my heart in LA this coming fall ;) SONES + SNSD = FOREVER.
© Erase

Posted Image
twitter tumblr

GO!Lux GO!Lux
  • Donors
  • 1002 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:40 AM

So three years have passed since your debut but this is my first time giving so much importance to August the 5th; last year I would have considered this day just as an ordinary one. Now, on the most precious day for us SONEs, I have to say I am extremely proud of you. I am proud to be a fan of these nine amazing girls, proud of each and every goal you achieve and thing you do - even of the dorkiest ones.
Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun. I wish all of you, as a group as well as individuals, a lot of happiness to share with each other, your family and your closest friends. Please stay forever as you are, cause it is because of your personalities, your amazing talent and the strong bond that unites you and us fans that we love you.

Happy 3rd anniversary, 소녀시대.

Edited by GO!Lux, 04 August 2010 - 01:15 AM.

Posted Image_Posted Image_Posted Image

ppptaekid ppptaekid
  • Donors
  • 63 posts

SSF, you never fail to impress.
Honestly, I got goosebumps and a bit of a chill watching the video. It really hit me, realizing the huge impact this group of 9 girls has had on this world. They've been able to reach so far, to move and inspire tons of people they don't even know. It really fascinates me. They've created this powerful army: SONEs, who every day carry with them a happiness that only other fans of Girls Generation can understand. Like the 9 girls, their fans are unique individuals with amazing talent which is obvious in the video. Despite language barriers, cultural differences, or location, they have all become a part of this beautiful state of bliss together. I'm extremely proud to be a part of this, so happy I could cry. I feel so blessed to have SNSD in my life.

So, happy third anniversary to Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, and Seohyun! You've come so far but there is still so much ahead of you. There's no doubt that 소녀시대 will continue to touch many more people around the globe. I admire the strong bond that unites all of the members and will continue to support it as long as life lets me. Thank you for all your hard work and sacrifices. 소녀시대 hwaitaeng!

Posted Image

peng peng
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

I'M PROUD TO BE A SONE!~ <3
Three years and counting!!!
FOREVER 9.
These 9 girls are one of the many reasons why I feel happy everyday.
Even though most of my friends don't understand my fandom, and is weirded out by me spazzing over girls (coz im a girl too), I don't really care. Because this is me. And I love SO NYUH SHI DAE!
Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany, Sunny, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Seohyun, Sooyoung, Yoona, SARANGHAE! CHUKAHAE! HWAITING!
When I see you smile, I smile unconsciously. When I see you laugh, my heart flutters with happiness. When I see you cry, I feel like crying my heart out too. When I see you perform, I can feel you communicating with us (SONES) <3
THANK YOU for all your hard work!
Seeing the 9 of you give your all in everything that you do makes us sones feel very honored.
Once again, I am proud to say that I am a SONE!

_peng ^3^

Posted Image

Jigeumeun, appareudo, yongwonhi So Nyuh Shi Dae~ ♥
FOREVER 9

jaja jaja
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1082 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:41 AM

the video is amazing!! so proud to be a sone...=)
happy third anniversary soshi!!
only been a fan for a year but it feels like ive been their fan since 2007..
i love snsd...forever 9!!

crazydelilah crazydelilah
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:42 AM

The vid is already out! ^o^

Soshified's got the jjang-est staffs, making this super awesome video!:)

Everything made my tears fall down. T.T

Soshi's awesome. :) no matter what happens, it'll always be FOREVER 9. <3

all for Sica

Cwk Cwk
  • Donors
  • 1131 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:45 AM

Im in school now gonna make it short before i get caught by someone xD

1. YAY #52nd POST!!!!!

It has been 3 years already. the 9 angels are the greatest gift of all from heaven.
without them, i seriously cant find a way to spend a day LOL.
hope for many more years to come. forever 9 <3

P.S: the video is daebak (Y)

Appleluv Appleluv
  • Donors
  • 192 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:47 AM

Happy 3rd Anniversary SNSD!!!

JoSHY_boi JoSHY_boi
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:50 AM

Kim Taeyeon - the Dorky Leader
Jessica Jung - The Ice Princess
Lee Sunkyu - The Aegyo Queen
Hwang Miyoung - Brighter than Gems
Kwon Yuri - The Black Pearl
Choi Sooyoung - The Tall Shikshin
Kim Hyoyeon - The Dancing Queen
Im Yoona - The Goddess
Seo Joo Hyun - The Maknae

The nine girls that made me soo in love with this group
if one is missing it would't be the same
always stay strong snsd!!!
Sones will always be there for you girls!!
ILOVEYOU SNSD
SoNyuhShiDae FIGHTING!!!

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY SNSD!!!
Fanytastic~~~~Fanyfied

Posted Image

~NeiLFanY/TiffaNeiL~

Jacob_CondeHP Jacob_CondeHP
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:51 AM

although i am late to the SNSD party (started listening to them in december). i personally feel like they left the biggest impression amongst ALL k-pop groups. and now because of them, I am a full k-pop fan. SNSD has gone through a lot over the past 3 years, from ITNW, the first album, Kissing you, Gee, Genie, Oh!, RDR, they have gone through it all and has proved that by far they are the number 1 group in k-pop history, for sure. I am proud of all the girls:

Kim Taeyeon: for being one hell of a leader with your incredible singing and your quirkiness.

Jeung Sooyeon: for having an incredible voice and one unique personality

Lee Soonkyu: for showing the girls fun side with your aegyo. but don't let the aegyo overshadow your Amazing singing ability.

Hwang Miyoung: for proving that the language boundary means nothing when singing.

Kim Hyoyeon: for showing that Dancing is as important as singing. you are for sure the Dancing Queen

Kwon Yuri: for being one of the more quirky characters and having a nice balance of singing and dancing

Choi Sooyoung: for standing out amongst your fellow members as one hell of a dancer. and one hell of a loud person

Im Yoona: for showing a different side of yourself in your dramas

Seo Joohyun: for staying innocent and showing your spectacular singing abilities.

You nine are an inspiration to us all and will continue to be...

Forever 9!!!

SNSD SARANGHAE~

I Do Not Talk, I am Just a Rapper - Childish Gambino

Posted Image

iEmilyx3 iEmilyx3
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 793 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:54 AM

this is the most heartwarming video i have ever seen in my life :)
im proud to be a sone :) and everyday, i am reminded why im a sone :D and the fandom just keeps growing...
the bond our girls have with each other and sones are amazing :)
even though i missed the first 2 years... im glad to be a part of this one.
soshified is truly hardworking :) and i appreciate it and am proud to be one of the largest fandom :)
Girl's Generation will last forever :] FOREVER 9 <3

s63taVn.png

The Minion for this signature was provided by Mr. Gru @ Universal Pictures & Illumination Entertainment.

NicoMaverick NicoMaverick
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:58 AM

Even though I've only been a fan for less than 10 months. The 10 months I spent spazzing on SNSD were more than enough. And I will continue on staying by your side for 10,20,40 years. I don't care if I'm old or if they're disbanded, the memories of SNSD are always ingrained in my heart. Happy 3rd anniversary and advance happy 4th, 5th, 6th, so on and so forth anniversary!!

Posted Image

"We're nothing without 9"

소녀시대

JaMiH JaMiH
  • Donors
  • 105 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 01:09 AM

Happy 3rd Year.... More more more years to come!!!

Forever 9!!! Forever 9!!! Forever 9!!! Forever 9!!! Forever 9!!! Forever 9!!! Forever 9!!! Forever 9!!! Forever 9!!!

Posted ImagePosted Image

mocharin mocharin
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 01:19 AM

Amajjing! You can definitely see all the dedication and hard work~ so much love in this vid!
3 years full of exciting moments shared together by SNSD and sones!
Ah idk what else to say, this video is too epic :D

Posted Image

StrikeXSunny StrikeXSunny
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 01:20 AM

There's not one day since I've come to know these girls, that I've never thought of them... From being attracted to the Dancing Queen Hyoyeon, "poisoned" by Tiffany's awesome smile, Taeyon's unbelievable voice, Yuri's gorgeousness, Yoona's unique beauty, Sooyoung's unbeatable camera time, Sunny's Irresistable Aegyo, being "dominated" by the Ice Princess Jessica and finally watching Seohyun grow up into this beautiful lady... It's a joy seeing the girls from being fresh teens in "Into the New World" transforming into sexy gorgeous women in "Run Devil Run".
I will love Girls' Generation now, in the future and forever...
I'm proud to be a SONES, just like everyone else here...No matter where we are, where we come from, we share the same love... The love for each of these amazing girls...
Kim Taeyon
Seo Joohyun
Im Yoona
Tiffana Hwang
Jessica Jung
Lee Soonkyu
Kwon Yuri
Choi Sooyoung
Kim Hyoyeon

Happy 3rd Anniversary, 소녀시대, 少女時代, Girls' Generation, SoNyuhShiDae, SNSD

Posted Image

Posted Image