Happy Third Anniversary To Girls' Generation/소녀시대August 5, 2010

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2217 replies to this topic
Soy Soy
  • Founder
  • 11961 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 11:45 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdZSZiyntfw

Ah the finished product! So since it is a tradition. I'm going to start this thread once more. I can't help but make these threads more and more simple as each year passes on, it's not that I've lost love for the girls, but because no matter what I say or wish to see of them each year, they always end up surpassing mine and probably everyone else's expectations as well. So I'll keep it simple. Thank you for being Girls' Generation, now, forever, always.

The love they have for each other and us (SONEs) is just something that really can't be expressed with just words. Even international fans always feel like they are always on the mind/thoughts/prayers of our 9 girls. I can't be any more proud of them or this fandom, honestly. We've been through a lot, and probably have a tougher path down the road, but hey let's continue to push forward together. Everyday I am thankful that there is a Kim Taeyeon, Jung Sooyeon (Jessica), Lee Sunkyu (Sunny), Hwang Miyoung (Tiffany), Kim Hyoyeon, Kwon Yuri, Choi Sooyoung, Im Yoona, and a Seo Juhyun (Seohyun) because even if one member is missing, there wouldn't be 9 amazing women standing on a stage proudly as one together. I can definitely tell that their bond has only grown stronger in the past 3 years and am excited to see how it will continue to grow. They really do bring out the best in each other. With that being said, I could fill this thread full of beautiful images or meaningful quotes, but sometimes, it's the things we don't say that end up being the most meaningful because we can just feel it. Once again Happy 3rd Anniversary.

twitter: http://twitter.com/soyuri
Global Generation

Save yourself time and check the FAQs before PM-ing me.

Leddy Leddy
  • Tech Admin
  • 605 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 11:47 PM

Happy 3rd anniversary! You girls have done an amazing job reaching out to not only Koreans, but the international community. You've done more than just produce great music; you've connected people all around the world, and Soshified is a testament to your success. I know you'll all try to work even harder to achieve even more in the coming years, but don't forget to take some time to look after yourselves! It has absolutely been a privilege to help out in your fan community.

Mustachio Mustachio
  • Donors
  • 1201 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 11:47 PM

This is the most amazing,outstanding and breath-taking video ever o.o

I seriously had this proud feeling to be a S<3one for so long (:
Everything is so beautiful it made me tear up :) Good thing ofc.
And major props to the coolio peeps that made this!

My SN is awesome haha

icon cr. to bobo2511@lj (:

hangthienbao hangthienbao
  • Media
  • 1566 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 11:49 PM

vid is finally out .. yay!!!! just 1 word to describe .. EPIC!! .. it's finally the girls 3rd anniversary. time goes by so fast. it's amazing how through these yrs, despite so many things that happened, SONEs are still able to stick with SNSD, to support our girls, and to spread the SoShi love larger day by day all over the world. Soshi Bond and Sones Bond are the greatest bonds ever.

Happy 3rd Anni SNSD!!!!

As a Sooyoungster,I promise to cherish and love the Shikshin goddess, to feed the shikshin whenever she is hungry, to eat as much as I want despite what others say, I will be the Shikshin's source of energy and happiness.

As a GorJess Spazzer, I'll make sure cucumbers will cease to exist, practice how to do a dolphin squeal-like scream, sleep whenever there's an opportunity; if there isn't then resort to day-dreaming, hold my chopsticks in a very odd way, wear Abercrombie and Fitch as much as possible, and learn my English badly so I'll receive scolding from my lovely Sica. ♥

11abysooyoung.jpg3556121121.pngsica6stefa.png

Cr: 11abysooyoung & SteFa

piido piido
  • Donors
  • 173 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 11:50 PM

hey girls!! happy 3rd anniversary/birthday to you!!! it has been a tough road for you (with the busy schedule you girls have), and we sones appreciate all your hard work!! FIGHTING!!! and we're definitely waiting for your comeback :D

wish you girls all the love and support :D

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Stage Stage
  • Donors
  • 87 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 11:51 PM

Happy 3rd Anniversary SoShi! Time really flies...it's been 3 year already. All of your hard work and efforts you girls put in have made SNSD so successful and popular. And I can't belive that it's only a few days more to the 1st anniversary of me becoming a Sone. It is SNSD that let me know more about K-pop, and my life changed ever since I got to know SNSD and became a fan. I'm really glad that I got to know about you girls, and I've gotta admit that I've learned a lot from you girls. Stay healthy especially when you girls are debuting in Japan soon~! Once again, Happy 3rd Anniversary!

Posted Image

Jerzideva Jerzideva
  • Donors
  • 177 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 11:52 PM

Happy 3rd anniversary, SNSD!

No words can express the happiness inside me as you celebrate your 3rd year together as Girls' Generation. All the hard work and sacrifices you have made had lead you this far. The dedication you show to your fans is amazing. But through all this, never forget to look after yourselves as well. Stay healthy!

I pray this special day is filled with nothing but amazing and happy memories that you will look upon fondly in the future. Happy 3rd anniversary, 소녀시대!

@SSF staff: Amazing job on the video! I got all teary-eyed watching this.
@SSF-ers: Thank you all for participating in making this a success!

Posted Image

Avatar © ERiiN | Banner © Vtension

Curious about me? Ask me questions on Formspring.

cedge cedge
  • Media
  • 3268 posts

Forever9. I love the logo and slogan used for this year's anniversary! It's just perfect.

3 years... Seriously, wow. I can scarcely believe it's already been 3 years. The debut stage at Inkigayo... SONEs know how precious that memory is to SNSD, that they hugged their parents and cried after that stage. And it's precious to us too. Fresh-faced rookies, filled with passion and vigor, and not weighed down by any of the weariness of the world. A powerful dance and an inspirational song. It's a sublime combination... 2007 SNSD makes me nostalgic, even though I wasn't even a fan at the time, yet :P

ITNW wasn't one of my favourite SNSD songs when I first became a fan, it was only after watching all those shows where they talked about their debut experience, that I grew to have a special affection for it. I think many SONEs feel the same way too.

It's been 3 years. Sometimes that seems like an eternity in Kpop group terms, but I hope it lasts a long, long time more. I hope SNSD continues promoting as a group for many more years, but more importantly, that they will always be there for each other. Like they've said before, I hope it's like Shinhwa, where the group never officially disbands, but the members continue with their own activities with the option of a reunion later on.

Forever9~

그냥 웃자

Twitter

hyoism. hyoism.
  • Donors
  • 447 posts

Happy 3rd Anniversary Girls!

I can't believe it's been 3 years already. I've come to know you guys since 2 years ago, and fall into this fandom so hard.
I'm really glad i get to know you girls, watching your shows and all. I'm really thankful that you guys existed and became 1. The bond you guys share is so touching and unbreakable. People may doubt the bond between you guys, but sones will never, cos we know each and everyone of you truly care for one another. The bond is something we will nv understand, but we know it's there.

All the best soshi~

Happy 3rd Birthday!

Posted Image

aZnNeRd aZnNeRd
  • Donors
  • 1185 posts

To the nine girls that stole the hearts of many when they debuted August 5th, 2007:

Three. Three years since you've first made your appearance to South Korea and the world. My past messages to you have always been long in length. Third time's the charm so I'll make this one short and sweet.

"Success is the good fortune that comes from aspiration, desperation, perspiration and inspiration." -Evan Esar

Three years of blood, sweat, and tears. Of happy moments and frustration. Through it all you stayed true to yourselves. I hope this day is a day of happiness and celebration to you all. Happy 3rd Anniversary 소녀시대.

Posted Image

To the Soshified staff: Great job on the video everyone! Even with the little releasing mishaps haha.

XMENStorm.jpg

totaltrainwreck totaltrainwreck
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1311 posts

Before I was a SONE, I was an ELF. It was in 2008, & I had just known K-Pop. I was curious, I only listened to English music back then, so I was wondering what international music sounded like. I saw Super Junior-Happy's "Cooking? Cooking!" music video, & Sunny was in it! Since she was so pretty & cute, I just had to research her. That's how I knew SNSD.
However, I couldn't call myself a SONE. 9 girls, singing a cutesy song with lollipops? So not my type. I ignored them & focused on Super Junior. But then, Gee was released, & I was hooked. I researched up on SNSD, watched all their music videos, put them into my iPod.
But then, I felt embarrassed to call myself a SONE. Haters were bashing them. I believed their tales, but then I realised, these girls look harmless. So, every night, I'd sit down in front of the TV & watch KBS Music Bank, awaiting for SNSD's performance.
As time passed, I started watching their shows, buying their CDs, singing their songs, & realized that I am a SONE. Why was I so embarrassed? I shouted it loud & proud to my friends. I didn't care whether they hated SNSD, I was proud.

9 girls, who became one. 9 girls, who will be forever 9.
Kim Taeyeon - the dorky leader
Jessica Jung - The Ice Princess
Lee Sunkyu - The aegyo queen
Hwang Miyoung - Brighter than mushrooms
Kwon Yuri - The Black Pearl
Choi Sooyoung - The tall shikshin
Kim Hyoyeon - The dancing machine
Im Yoona - The strong deer
Seo Joo Hyun - The maknae

I'm a SONE forever, nothing will stop me (: Even though I didn't support them from the start, I know I will from now on.
Happy 3rd Anniversary <3

Edited by totaltrainwreck, 04 August 2010 - 12:18 AM.

Posted Image
the power of nine is knowing snsd will always be one.
follow me on twitter, or else!

Deer Shisus Deer Shisus
  • Donors
  • 1405 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 11:53 PM

Happy 3rd Anniversary to the 9 of you! Wow, it’s been 3 years huh? From ‘Into The New World’ to ‘Gee’ to ‘Run Devil Run’, from cuteness to sexiness, it’s really been an adventure. Looking back on those years, months, and days, you girls really have grown up more beautifully and really I’m proud to say, at its best.

I suddenly realized why I looked up to Girls’ Generation. Having two brothers and no sisters, I think that’s why. Although I’ve never met o saw you girls personally, by just watching and listening to the nine of you, I got this feeling that I have nine sisters to look up for and be proud of. I know it’s a bit weird but I actually dream or hope of having an older or younger sister because I think having a sister is sweet. But yeah, I’m satisfied with what I have right now, at least I have nine so-called sisters that never fail to put a smile on my face.

I just hope when I visit South Korea on summer 2011, I can watch and see the nine of you perform on stage. For now as a Sone, I will support Girls’ Generation because you are our Forever9 in our hearts and wishfully would always be your Sones forever.
Stay healthy, do eat a lot and remember that every performances and shows SNSD do makes us proud and happy with all the hardwork you all give. Continue to wow us with your beautiful voices, charms, and personalities, Girls’ Generation!

Wishing you all the best for this year and the upcoming years to come, more promotions and a successful debut in Japan. And please do remember don’t push it too hard, health comes first. ^^

Kim Taeyeon, Jung Sooyeon (Jessica), Lee Sunkyu (Sunny), Hwang Miyoung (Tiffany), Kim Hyoyeon, Kwon Yuri, Choi Sooyoung, Im YoonA, and a Seo Juhyun (Seohyun) also known as GIRLS’ GENERATION, HWAITING! I love you all! :)

We're Nothing Without Nine. SNE.

aitakattroll aitakattroll
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

HAPPY 3rd ANNIVERSARY MY BELOVED DORKY-CUTE-BEAUTIFUL-TALENTED-AMAZING NINE GIRLS!

Kim 'Taengoo' Taeyeon
Jung 'Sica' Sooyeon
Lee 'Sunny' Sunkyu
Hwang 'Fany' Miyoung
Kim 'Choding' Hyoyeon
Kwon 'Seobang' Yuri
Choi 'Shikshin' Sooyoung

Im 'Choding' Yoona (YES, we have two chodings :laugh: )
Seo 'Maknae' Juhyun

Time has passed, three years. Three years ago you were singing your debut song Into the New World and starting to known as Girls Generation. Three years ago you look like this :

Posted Image

and three years ago I didn't even know you :)

Now many things has changed, three year has passed. And in this three years you were working so hard. You always said, 'Thanks S♥NE!' when you guys were receiving your awards. And now I want to say, 'Thanks Taengoo, Sica, Sunkyu, Fany, Hyoraeng, Yul, Youngie, Yoong, and Seobaby for being SNSD!'

영원히 너와 꿈꾸고 싶다

Edited by ganyonk, 04 August 2010 - 06:29 PM.

Posted Image
CaramelCoffee | Twitter | deviantART

Amanda022992 Amanda022992
  • Donors
  • 984 posts

Oh my goodness, it's been 3 years already!
Happy 3rd Anniversary to our 9 angels!!

Everything has been amazing up until now and there will be more years, more anniversaries to come as SNSD with us SONEs here for you every step of the way. You've gone through ups and downs, but the important thing was that you all stuck together as a team and as a family and us SONEs could ask for more than what you give us day in and day out, your effort, determination, passion, kindness, and love.

FOREVER9, Always in our hearts and Forever together as 1.

SNSD SARANGHAEYO! I love you all~

Posted Image

avatar cr: witisoverrated @LJ ll sig cr: taengoo@ssf

Collection: Everyday, The Way You Make Me...

Twitter ll LJ ll Formspring

Jess: You know, there is a relationship that doesn’t need many words. That’s why I wrote it. (on the Jeti relationship)

semiChubz semiChubz
  • Donors
  • 2570 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 11:54 PM

The time flies so fast ..
i cant believe now its your (SNSD's) 3rd year...
I missed your 1st and 2nd year anniversary because i know nothing about you...
i did celebrate your 1000th day and i regret to myself why i dont know about you earlier..
and this time this feeling came again...
i regret i dont know about you earlier...

but at least here's my promise to you girls,
i wont miss your anniversary again...
lets grow old together as one, SNSD and SONE..

Always be yourself,like this..
become the 9 angels whose always kind hearted,dorky,cute,innocent,unite :]
stay healthy, stay happy...
wish you all the best in your 3rd year...

Forever 9...
So Nyuh Shi Dae...

--Chubz--

Posted Image
icon © yuya_lovah || sig © tifflebear
I am the only one who love your soul as pilgrim....

Posted Image

xliSh xliSh
  • Donors
  • 880 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 11:55 PM

Save? rofl can only edit and watch later tonight when I get home.
Anyways, stay cool (:

taehyunfan taehyunfan
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 11:56 PM

happy 3rd anniversary SNSD!!

Wow, 3 years and counting.. I've only been a fan for like 9 months. I wasn't with you from the beginning but i promise to stay until the end. I wish you guys more happiness and success (invade Japan). -sings- You make my life complete!

forever9!

SNSD FTW!

Edited by taehyunfan, 04 August 2010 - 09:39 AM.

The worst sin towards our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be indifferent to them; that's the essence of inhumanity. - George Bernard Shaw

Mirajane Mirajane
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 11:57 PM

Happy 3rd Anniversary! So Nyeo Shi Dae~

I can't say so much things right now, I'm just thinking how will be your anniversary be celebrated. I'm so happy that I can't even know how to write(type) keke ..
The bond will not be broken, forever 9. A group that stucked in every sOnes mind. A group that will be forever in our hearts. Wishing you all the best for this year and in the future, you will be the best group? nah family* I loved. Thanks for being born and sharing your life with us in the past 3 years, we will be looking forward for more anniversaries! Yay! *throws confetti*

Taeyeon
Jessica
Sunny
Tiffany
Yuri
Hyoyeon
Sooyoung
YoonA
Seohyun
Saranghae~ <3

happy 3rd anniversary ... :D

Edited by Emerson, 04 August 2010 - 01:27 AM.

Posted Image

TAEYEON-C TAEYEON-C
  • Donors
  • 1727 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 11:57 PM

Awesome.
Happy Third Anniversary to the girls, and Happy First Anniversary to me as a SONE.
It surprised me that i joined this fandom on 5th August 2009.
Anyway, though i missed first 2 years of awesomeness, i'm glad i'm in for this year. You girls were and are each other's support and encouragement through ups and downs, and SONEs will always be there with you. Some people don't know how to appreciate and not know how awesome you girls are, but SONEs always do.

Not forgetting, thanks to Soshified for gathering fans from all over the world. ;) Awesome video, it gave me goosebumps to be honest. Everyone has high expectations, but when it comes to Soshified, expectations are always surpassed. Soshified has never disappoint me, never.
Posted Image
You are the one that
I envisioned in my dreams

MaiMai! MaiMai!
  • Donors
  • 1192 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 11:59 PM

I'm really quite proud to be a SONE, and am reminded numerous times every day of why I am a SONE..not only thanks to this amazing site that is perhaps as amazing as the girls, but also because the girls themselves have shown me how ... wonderful they are. The video is awesome - it came from the bottom of our hearts, and I'm sure the girls will love it. I hope this "Girls' Generation" will last forever, because I know the hope and faith that they have given many many fans will, and also, the bond the girls have will never perish.

They are pretty much legendary status, no? Their hard work has triumphed. ^^ Can't believe it.. three years... my only regreat is that I was not there since the beginning. I hope to see them grow for another 30 years. xD

Right now, it's Girls' Generation, tomorrow, it's Girls' Generation, forever, it's Girls' Generation.

p.s. the video is awesome. ^^

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Keitaro88 (11:07:33 AM) >_> https://x.com/momosb...4269526388?s=20
@  alice_ot12 (11:24:10 AM) taeyeon is so pretty