Photo

[PICS] Forever9: 3rd Anniversary GiftsFINAL UPDATE - 08/08/10

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1304 replies to this topic
Soy Soy
  • Founder
  • 11961 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 04:26 PM

So this year's theme/concept was pretty simple. It was obviously FOREVER9. The thing about this particular project is that we didn't necessarily get 9 of every single gift, but instead got gifts that the girls could share and use together, representing their true state of unity as one. So we hope we were able to pull that theme off. We included their account information with EVERY SINGLE gift and also handwritten notes on what the purposes of some of the gifts are and their significance.

Charity Water Well!

Starting last year we've been trying to do more charities (using our fandom in a positive way!) Lee found this amazing charity that we had to donate to! It's called Charity Water and we were able to raise enough money (over $5000) to create a wall and give 282 fresh water! Some people take fresh water for granted at times but a lot of people on this Earth don't have access to something that is a necessity! The best part about this charity is that 100% of what we donated will be used for building the well and giving all those people fresh water. Like water is a necessity for the world, SNSD is a necessity for SONEs!

Posted Image

Tiffany & Co Interlocking Necklaces

The reason why we got this is because the two rings together are interlocking/eternal like the relationship SNSD has with SONEs and of course each other. Also for SONE, it's supposed to be SO-ONE, one with Soshi, but because the two Os lock together, they form a heart to create SONE.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Marc Jacob Latin Leather Bracelets

These are limited edition leather bracelets from Marc Jacobs. Leather is a modern gift choice for third anniversaries. Also on the band of the bracelet it reads 'Tibi. In Omne Tempus' which is 'For You, Forever' in Latin.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Media Kit

The whole purpose of this kit was basically a way for the girls to kind of document their time in Japan and capture all the wonderful memories.

Flip Ultra HD Camcorder
A pocket size camcorder that allows the girls to record their adventures on the go! Also the sleek white design reminded us of the Run Devil Run Concept!

Posted Image

Surface pad (Pink) to help make the Mac Book Pro look stylish. And we also got a Korean character cover for the keypad so that the girls can see the hangul characters as well. Also an airline adapter because they're always traveling!

Posted Image

13" Mac Book Pro

We did a few things to make this laptop extra awesome for the girls, the most apparent one was that we included bootcamp and installed Windows 7 to their laptop so that they can use the sites in Korea that seem to be only IE friendly. We even customized the beautiful wallpaper to one that has the Forever9 logo.

Posted Image

Also with regards to that we also got a Laptop Chill Matt so they can comfortably use the laptop!

Posted Image

And a Magic Mouse..

Posted Image

And of course travel converters so they can use everything no matter where they are as well as a travel surge protector!

Posted Image

Axion 25 USB Key & Midi Controller

To help the inspire the girls to be creative as possible at home. This will allow them to mix music, compose songs, make beats and just to have a little fun at home! Encourage them to express themselves!

Posted Image

Pro Tools Vocal Studios

Recording program and microphone!

Posted Image

KOSS Pro 4AAT

So that the only things you need to hear are your beautiful voices while recording.

Posted Image

We of course added the Sones Around the World video and other Soshified related material to the laptop as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdZSZiyntfw

32GB Apple iPad

Pre-loaded with the Soshified SONEs Around the World video and a plethora of applications (including Tetris and other games) for their enjoyment!
Posted Image
Posted Image

We also put an Invisible Shield on it to help protect it and got it a really nice case.

Posted Image

Dr. Dre Beats: Lady Gaga Earphones

Because even if it's a "bad romance", SONEs will be here for you girls! Ok puns aside, the design of their headphones are soooooo slick and who doesn't find inspiration from Lady Gaga right! We decided to get them these because the iPad doesn't come with headphones and we know they prefer the in ear ones.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Oh and we got each of them an iTunes gift card so they can also so they can browse freely in the Apple store!

Posted Image

Amazon WiFi Kindle

For pocket size travel reading! We included over 25 different titles for the girls to choose from (Fly Away Home, Star Island, My Sister's Keeper, A Wrinkle in Time, City of Bones, Alice in Wonderland, What's New Cupcake, The Truth about Forever, The Daring Book for Girls, 104 Activities That Build: Self-Esteem, Teamwork, Communication, Anger Management, Self-Discovery, Coping Skills, How to Talk to Anyone, The Ultimate Secrets of Total Self-Confidence, Self-Improvement 101: What Every Leader Needs to KnowChicken Soup for the Teenage Soul: 101 Stories of Life, Love and Learning, The I Hate to Cook Book: 50th Anniversary Edition, Shuffled Row, Every Word, Anybody Out There, The Girl w/ The Dragon Tattoo, Pretty Little Liars, Eat Pray Love, Harlequin comics: Sale or Return Bride (Korean), Have a Little Faith, Holy Bible (NIV)

Posted Image

Pink leather jacket for your kindle anyways.

Posted Image

Pink Northface Laptop Case
A very elegant way for the girls to carry around all the media goodies we got this year and have them no matter where they are!

Posted Image

DVDs of hit American shows that the girls (mostly Tiffany and Jessica; Also included Dragon Ball Z for Taeyeon (season 9!) can enjoy in their leisure time.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Clothing & Accessories

From various stores like Urban Outfitters, Metro Park, Abercrombie & Fitch, Karmaloop, etc

Scarves! Because the girls enjoy them as much as we enjoy picking them out! We chose some unique designs that will hopefully catch their attention!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

More scarves because they really seem to like them.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Shirts and tanks that the girls can wear for the rest of this summer... and heck even all year round.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
[img[http://img256.images...70/52801941.jpg[/img]
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Hoodies, hoodies, hoodies. Any occasion is the right occasion to give hoodies as gifts. Not to mention, the girls love them. Actually, that would be the main reason why we continue to send them hoodies.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Random Cute Rings we got for any of the girls to play around and use.

Posted Image

Fun/Silly Things

Girls will always be girls! No matter what concept or song they are promoting, they will forever be our chodings so hopefully they will find happiness in the simple silly gifts that we got them.

Posted Image

Soccer goal & ball set, so the girls can really play soccer at home now if they desire to!

Posted Image

Bringing back a classic, 1st Anniversary we just got a regular pool, this time we got an airplane shaped one to kind of symbolize the Genie era.

Posted Image

Along with that we also included packs of airplane whistles, just because they are colorful and once again represent the Genie era.

Posted Image

And then we also picked up some really cute bubble supplies for the girls! Big bubble wands and cute hello kitty bubble necklaces just for kicks!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Twilight Posters .... need we say more?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Random gag gifts, Rubiks cube clock, fun kits

Posted Image

Uh Mustache gifts.. we do it every year, don't ask

Posted Image

Animal Showercaps ... at the time they looked cute at Urban Outfitters...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cheesepuffs, Ring Pops, and Assorted Gummies

Posted Image

Stickers, including Scratch and Sniff ones!

Posted Image

Thunder Power Compact Megaphone

The girls said on the radio that they wanted to get a megaphone so that they can conveniently wake everyone up. So we got them a pretty legit brand in the smallest size possible! A good representation of the Oh! era as well.

Posted Image

Music is their life

Some fun instruments that the girls can play around with. If you've seen Hello Baby, you might have noticed that the girls especially enjoyed playing with the mini guitar and xylophone... and well just about anything that can cause a ruckus make SOUND.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Custom made Blanket - designed by our very own graphic designer, JamesGee

Posted Image

Wrapped up pictures!

Decided to go with a rainbow of the same gift wrap :) Also Pink bubble wrap too! And decorated the shipment boxes a bit...

Posted Image

Posted Image

FINISH!

twitter: http://twitter.com/soyuri
Global Generation

Save yourself time and check the FAQs before PM-ing me.

LaLayna LaLayna
  • Donors
  • 218 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 04:36 PM

omg you guys are like God
The girls are gonna love these gifts !!!!
:unworthy: i bow down to theeeeeee

stevenvee stevenvee
  • Donors
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 04:36 PM

your determination inspires me. your twitter updates are hilarious too! any idea on the deadline for donations? i always ask shoutbox and the 3rd anniversary thread but no one responds to me :(

estea estea
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 04:37 PM

These are such thoughtful gifts for the soshigirls ! I'm sure they'll love their gifts :) especially the matching necklaces and bracelets ^_____^

Posted Image

MaknaeLove MaknaeLove
  • Donors
  • 2502 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 04:39 PM

Yet again, another project is coming along mighty fine.
I'm sure our girls will love the gifts as always.
Love the necklaces. Eternity of love.
Since our girls will be on the go, they probably will need a cooler for that MBP.
They get hot. And I doubt they know about SMC and whatnot.^^
Props for coordinators and donors for the amazing project so far.
Posted Image
B-Set: choops. @ Soshified

나의 소원이 되어준, 나의 믿음이 되어준 너와
나의 기적이 되어준, 나의 을 함께 해준 너와
오랜 세월이 흘러도 영원히 너와 꿈꾸고 싶어

Miss Taken Miss Taken
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2849 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 04:40 PM

Wow! There are so many gifts again that you guys have got to give to the girls.
It's great to see the outcome of what sones did just to make this 3rd anniversary be possible.
I love all the gifts and I can't wait to see them wearing/using it.
Can't wait to see more pics :) You guys are jjang!

qjMf3HY.png
Ongoing: SBD Oneshots: X|X Twitter: nicealyssa

rhyzhel rhyzhel
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 04:41 PM

WOW!!! :woot:
those gift are awesome..
I'm sure the girls would really love those..
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Posted Image

As a Sooyoungster,I promise to cherish and love the Shikshin goddess.
I will feed the shikshin whenever she is hungry.
I will be as strong as an unbeatable tiger.
I will eat as much as I want despite what others say.
I will cry if my hearts wants too.I will be the Shikshin's source of energy and happiness.

sheekSSICA sheekSSICA
  • Donors
  • 494 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 04:42 PM

whoaaa these gifts are daebak! i'm glad i was able to contribute at least a little.
thanks for working so hard on organizing the gifts.
if only charity water well worked out.. then it really would've been perfect.
looking forward to more pictures :]

jstargirl jstargirl
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 04:43 PM

Wow!! :o
These gifts are really thoughtful and I'm sure the girls will really love them. ;3
Sones and Soshified jjang ^^

Edited by akibutterfly, 20 August 2010 - 03:38 AM.

Posted Image
cr. tifflebear@dA

yaL yaL
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 05:01 PM

SONE rocks!!! kip 8 up!!! d girls wil reli luv ur gifts... tsk3...

kip supporting SNSD! forever9!!! :o

lyly_flower2000 lyly_flower2000
  • Media
  • 2784 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 05:03 PM

love the gifts so much
they are very creative and hope the girls have fun and enjoy them as well

Posted Image
credit to Wenting

snsdsupahfan snsdsupahfan
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 05:03 PM

pretty cool stuff you got.
i think the girls will really appreciate all of these.
i love the necklaces, they are so pretty..
the megaphone is a funny girl, really.
it will help jessica.. :D

Taengo4Eva Taengo4Eva
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 05:05 PM

Wahh! These gifts are so amazing and thoughtful I just wish I was able to gift something to them T__T I feel so bad oh well next time. I 100% sure the girls will love all these gifts. SONES AND SNSD FIGHTING!
Posted Image Posted Image Credits : Soshified & Dragonchan

iLoveSunnyy iLoveSunnyy
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 05:06 PM

Omg :o Soshified has to be the best fan site on the earth :o Ok we all know SNSD cause we symbolize them as sisters etc. but I truly think us Sones are amazing lmaoo. we raised money and bought expensive gifts for our idols. If i were SNSD i'd cherish this until the moment I die !
Posted Image
i want to dream with you forever ♥
tumblrtwitter

Ivanimyoona Ivanimyoona
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 05:07 PM

This is so cool.. The girls are gonna love it! :)
SONEs are also very proud that they can help to donate for this 3rd anniversary for the girls to congradulate them for their hard work...
I hope the girls will use them everytime if they can :)

SNSD FIGHTING!! :)
Saranghae!! :)

Amanda022992 Amanda022992
  • Donors
  • 984 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 05:09 PM

Wow the gifts look awesome.
And the interlocking rings necklace, I like...

Can't wait for more pictures to come out, haha nice pics Soy!

I hope the girls liked what we're getting them this year :)
Seriously SOSHIFIED IS SO JJANG.
Best international site EVER PERIOD

Posted Image

avatar cr: witisoverrated @LJ ll sig cr: taengoo@ssf

Collection: Everyday, The Way You Make Me...

Twitter ll LJ ll Formspring

Jess: You know, there is a relationship that doesn’t need many words. That’s why I wrote it. (on the Jeti relationship)

arevnuhk1618 arevnuhk1618
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 05:14 PM

the gifts are really amazing!!!! i was LOL-ing at the megaphone...it would really help them wake sica up...lol..the leather bracelets are really cool..i'll definitely donate next year..can't wait to see them wear the epic gifts... SNSD and SOSHIFIED FIGHTING!!!

Posted Image

desirenhope desirenhope
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 05:18 PM

wow wow! i am totally impressed. i'm liking the necklace with its cute little blue box. i think the girls will be very happy & thankful with this.

byun4yul byun4yul
  • Donors
  • 174 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 05:29 PM

wowwwww... SNSD are very lucky to have us SONEs!! lol those stuff are daebakkkkk!!! im pretty sure they are gonna love it!!!!

Posted Image
cr. 김태봉

twitter tumblr youtube

wooritaetae wooritaetae
  • Donors
  • 166 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 05:30 PM

nice gift!!
keep it up soy =)
soshified is da best!!
the girls know how much we just love them...hehe
snsd jjang!!