[ARTICLE] Tae Yeon in Singapore10.06.03 || Tae Yeon

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
260 replies to this topic
Leman Elsewhere Leman Elsewhere
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 07:29 PM

What? She came to SG? I didn't know till now. Have I been living in a cave or something? hahaha...
I felt sorry for her and her family to experience this on her vacation. I'm sure she's fine and face this kind of situation many times. No need to worry, our Power of Nine is strong!

No other Elsewhere except me.

^ ^v

everyglance everyglance
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 08:05 PM

reading the translated article, at first, i was pretty shocked. i knew of the random stalking and everything, but didn't know that it would be like this :| after the comments, though, i'm more assured. stalking is stalking, after all, but at least she had her private space - what's more she was on holiday with her family.

mostly, though, i guess fans have to learn to control themselves. too much screaming is never good. and hopefully we'll never ever have to see a re-enactment of SHINee's unfortunate incident anywhere in Singapore.

credits: citharia at lj

marumo marumo
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 11:56 PM

I thought I was imagining too much when I saw a Taeyeon-lookalike at the Duck Tours while I went to smoke outside.

She was...much...shorter and smaller than I pictured from watching videos of her.

carla18 carla18
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 01:07 AM

did you watch the vid where the fans went crazy when they saw taeyeon?? and why taeyeon alone?? dd she have some solo activities there?

MeLuvSNSD MeLuvSNSD
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 09:08 AM

how i wish tae yeon will come out and tell us all the truth...
i cannot believe that someone put her hair plus 100 over fans is ok as there are alot alot of sones in singapore but there is other factor we must consider and that is that some of the people there are not fans but they are there just to 'kpo' or just wan to see what is happening. an example will be last time BEG was in singapore and alot of people crowed around and i belive 1/2 of them was just there to see why so many people crowing down there for. and the next moment BEG appeared and fan gone mad and u can see all those that were there just to see wat was happening were just stoning down there...

YoonABC_soshi YoonABC_soshi
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 07:45 PM

Wow...so it was true!I really could not believe this when a friend of mine told me...
Poor Taeyeon unnie...got spotted by so many SG SONES when she just want to come over to Singapore for a relaxing holiday trip with her family...

Taeyeon unnie,

I would like to say sorry for those who kept taking photos of you,and I really do hope that you would come to Singapore and visit us again...but next time,not just only you and your family,also with SNSD unnies!Okay?Promise?Keke...

Edited by YoonABC_soshi, 07 June 2010 - 07:47 PM.

Generation9 Generation9
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 09:16 PM

I'm glad they're all getting vacation time, lord knows all kpop stars could use a vacation. I hope she had a lot of fun, I can't imagine me going on vacation and getting followed by fans all the time. She probably appreciates all her fans but hopefully those crazy things like pulling her hair didn't happen and if so I hope she wasn't too freaked out.
What do I think about SuperGeneration....

DJ Put it back on!

Oni_S0Sh! Oni_S0Sh!
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 09:40 PM

:( .... I am South Korean who lives in Singapore temporarily... BUT!!! I didn't even know that Taeyeon was in Singapore until she was spotted by those "crazy and mannerless" fans... They should have kept manners as fans and gave Taeyeon more space and time to enjoy her SUPER SHORT HOLIDAY WITH HER FAMILY... Poor Taeyeon... Anyway, I hope Taeyeon would forgive those fans as they were just excited over it, and maybe, one day, SNSD would perform in Singapore... :)

joes0312 joes0312
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 12:07 AM

being a singaporean..
looking at these reports..
i kinda belive is true
but abit too much.
i'm sorry if i offended anyone here.
but seriously i have followed my cousin onces
while chasing shinee.
i was not really interested
then i began looking around.
looking how to fans crowded around their van
waiting for them..
they DID NOT JUST CROWD, they starting pushing.
causing people infront to push the railing off..
i was really irritated.

but if i even get to see taeyeon. i will just try to get a look at her and walk off.
to respect her privacy, is obviously a vacation "ResT" from all the flashes
as a matter of fact, i dun think it is wrong by saying "please no picture"
i am sure she's trying to protect her family in one way.
and the tone used is not being rude or offensive?
anyw the reporter is being too exaggerating

so if i offended anyone, i apologise :D
this is just my point of view ^.^

MakSue86 MakSue86
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 12:30 AM

taeyeon in singapore?
i do hope she enjoyed the trip here though.
although i wished to see her upfront,
i will try to restraint myself from making her uncomfortable.

anyway, thanks for the translation.

qweenz qweenz
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 12:36 AM

she's so pure and cute loved her picture in the middle

looooooooooooooooooooooove yooooooooooooooou

teayeoneeii <33333

gooooood luuuuuuck sweety

have a good time ^^

thank you very much for sharing

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Anfonie Anfonie
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 12:43 AM

Geez, when you think of SNSD's profile, it's huuuuge.
I mean 'hundreds' of fans following her is a tad bit don't you think... People have just gotta calm down, it's not like she'll give them all a happy greeting, sing a song, dance, take them all out for lunch, and maybe do a video call to the other members.

No whai mann, she's just as human as everyone else.

P.R.O.B P.R.O.B
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 01:26 AM

hope she vists singapore another time.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

kaixuan kaixuan
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 01:43 AM

hoho...poor taenggo..she can't enjoy her vacation
maybe she forget to use the mask to close his face..
hahahah...keep fighting taeyeon..
luv u

pyf_taeyeon pyf_taeyeon
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 02:19 AM

Oh god...

to be honest, I am quite disappointed at SG fans.
they should just leave her alone and let her enjoy her vacation, for god's sake.
at the very most, i think taking a picture *without flash* is enough.

i know everyone is all hyped up and crazy over Taeng, but then you've got to respect her privacy as well! :o
stop following around and let her spend the little time she gets with her family peacefully! >:[

but anyway, thanks for the translation :D
i wish SNSD or at least Taeng could come to Hong Kong... :(

Taengoo ftw! ^^ <3
Posted Image

WalleyWaltzie WalleyWaltzie
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 02:31 AM

It really is difficult to be a famous singer... Poor Taeyeon, she can't even have a peace holidays and the fans even pulled her hair? Sigh~ But if I were there, I may be one of the fans. But I won't do that if I know Taeyeon went there just for trip.

Taeyeon stays strong!

♛`nonchalant ♛`nonchalant
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 02:43 AM

Singapore was exploded when she came... Too bad I wasn't able to get a glance of her as I'm on medical leave, out of all days-.- Btw I'm also a singaporean ^^ Poor her, it's her vacation yet ended up like that, I hope she enjoyed her stay at Singapoare. I really hope to see her with the other SNSD members in the near future. Taengoo jjiang <3 She's always my fairy + angel + goddess lol! Love her to bits :D

Posted Image

crimsondash crimsondash
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 06:06 AM

ahaha its the piece of article with taeyoon big Oh! on it! i would wan to collect this piece of article and frame it up lol not because of the news but cuz of taeyoon pic~!
So Nyuh Shi Dae
少女時代
Shojo Jidai
Girls' Generation

The Power Of 9.
Posted Image

shinyo87 shinyo87
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 06:44 AM

Imma Singapore Sone and I want to say this in defence -
First of all, we all know how popular SNSD is. I always hear their names mentioned everywhere in public. The Hallyu wave is really strong here in Singapore. Secondly, korean groups rarely came. When SHINee came, it was crazy too. Im sure I would have overreacted too, I did, when I heard it. My friend's brother got his IPod cover signed! :o So its natural, I mean, Im sure some of us, including me would take pictures of her too, as we are not expecting SNSD to come to Singapore. And we're proud too. I kinda understand how they overreacted but its because we love Taeng so much, Im scared we scared her off though. :/ I hope we can be more mature next time, and I do hope SNSD comes. :D

True, i totally agrees with u.
But i think our dear kid leader will understand the fact that SNSD are being love by fans even in Singapore.
When i saw my friend post about her sighting at the Singapore Flyer, i almost wanted to make my way there.
Except for the fact that i could not leave camp.

iperiodic iperiodic
  • Donors
  • 640 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 06:59 AM

I believe stars should have their free time.I can't believe people doing that.And I'm from Singapore too.Unruly behaviour indeed.D=
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
SoshiCatalogue Staff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night