[ARTICLE] Tae Yeon in Singapore10.06.03 || Tae Yeon

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
260 replies to this topic
milkiceblend milkiceblend
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 08:07 AM

i'm happy taegoo came to my hometown for a holiday!
but sad to hear that her was disturbed alot by the fans here locally.

i wanted to see her so so so badly, even when i was having exams .
i knew about where she was heading to the afternoon (the flyers)
but i had to stop myself because i wanted her to enjoy her vacations.
and lucky i didnt.

i wan her to come as 9. TT
i'm really sad thah she feels this way for her trip here.

and the newspaper. omg la~
i swear i'm never goona read them.
and korean artists are hitting the headlines again fro today's paper. sigh~~~~

Edited by milkiceblend, 05 June 2010 - 08:12 AM.

wpL wpL
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 08:17 AM

i heard abt this but only after she left!!! :( she was right on the same place as me and i missed her out!! *booo

but it felt good to learn that we breathed the same air for a few days, haha! :D although i hope those fans didnt really leave a bad impression...

~hwaiting!!

Little J Little J
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 08:40 AM

Online fans had mentioned on her FACEBOOK fan page that it was already part of her schedule to come to Singapore for a short trip, so she did not leave Singapore earlier just because she was spotted by fans. They also stated that Tae Yeon was not angry about her fans’ actions, but she felt apologetic to her family members who were travelling with her.

I really believe she wasn't angry in any way. I saw the fancam and she kindly asked "please" to the fans.
Taeyeon can be so quiet sometimes, and that just makes her personality even more interesting <3

The fans were kinda rude, though.

2lAdK6j.gif
"You have to eat to live, right?"
지금은, 앞으로도, 영원히 소녀시대!

수영 + 수연; 탱싴. 9. 

doori doori
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 08:46 AM

poor taeyeon TT.TT she probably didnt think snsd was SO popular huh
but the newspaper.. didnt seem to be entirely factual...

Sooyoung'loves Sooyoung'loves
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1961 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 10:52 AM

i seriously am sorry for what sg sones have done.
I myself is a sg sone too, i can understand that it is difficult to spot or see a korea star in sg, so we tend to go crazy, but it is still our fault to over react and disturb her. (i did not stalk her, just stay with the com, waiting for updates)
Posted Image

Sandy x3 Sandy x3
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 12:52 PM

Poor Taeyeon :( And it was for a holiday! Fans should've at least respected her privacy a little bit.
                                                      Posted Image

beherebynow beherebynow
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6548 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 01:35 PM

thx for the translations and sharing with us!
i feel bad for Taeyeon, those fans shouldnt have acted like that but i know if im in their positions, i will go crazy too if someday i find Taeng or any other members on the same road as me >.<

idjb5UB2y.jpg

jamamonkey jamamonkey
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 02:49 PM

Firstly, 'Lianhe Wan Bao' is regarded as a gossip paper in singapore. You could say it is equiavalent to UK newspaper 'The Sun'.

"The leader of SNSD, one of the most popular Korean pop groups, SNSD or Girls’ Generation, had arrived in Singapore secretly with her family for a short holiday. However, once she was spotted by her fans, she was followed everywhere by over a hundred fans."

This estimate is an exaggeration. The only time where there might have been over 100 fans would be at the Singapore Flyer. After that, most fans did not know her whereabouts, and stopped stalking.

"The fans shouted excitedly, kept cheering and calling out her name while taking pictures and flashing the cameras right in her face, causing her to say ‘’please no pictures’’ in a slightly offended tone. The 18 secs clip taken of the incident has been uploaded online, and had active response, hitting over 25k views already."

1. There was only 1 person that used a polaroid with heavy flash right in her face. That person has been spotted at ALL kpop events in Singapore, and should not be regarded as a SONE.
2. http://www.youtube.c...h?v=yj2XSK3ieE4 This is the 18 second video mentioned in the article. It can be clearly seen that Taeyeon does not sound or look offended at all. In fact, she was politely asking fans to stop taking pictures, and the fans there apologised.
3. As can be seen in the numerous fancams, fans kept their distance, and did not really crowd or 'mob' Taeyeon.

"Similarly, Kim Tae Yeon had also encountered crazy fans, who were rumored to have pulled at her hair. (However, there is another version of the incident where an itchy handed fan had reached out and grabbed at her hands.)"

There was NO SUCH INCIDENT.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=9t3BW9kOKlQ

This is a video of Taeyeon safely reaching her chartered bus with her family, without any fans going near them, much less grabbing and pulling at Taeyeon’s hands/hair. Everyone near Taeyeon was her family and the staff that accompanied them to the Singapore Flyer.

"Online fans had mentioned on her FACEBOOK fan page that it was already part of her schedule to come to Singapore for a short trip, so she did not leave Singapore earlier just because she was spotted by fans. They also stated that Tae Yeon was not angry about her fans’ actions, but she felt apologetic to her family members who were travelling with her."

This news was first posted by @bossa747 on TWITTER, not on facebook.
http://twitter.com/b...tus/15248704908

Thanks for the clarification! I knew something wasn't right because I didn't hear anything about hair pulling and judging by the fancams/accounts I have read nothing bad happened. Unfortunately, these trashy gossip magazines are spreading lies and exaggerations about what really happened.

hoodies hoodies
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 03:52 PM

yeah..I kinda heard the other day that the fans were giving her a hard time while she was in Singapore..
but I don't really think that there were such things as "pulling her hair" and "grabbing her hand"..
well, I don't know why but somehow I feel a little sorry for her..
maybe because she really wanted to enjoy her vacation peacefully and happily..
I don't blame the fans though..
I just think that they should have just let her have her own privacy..you know??

Edited by luv13babycarrots, 05 June 2010 - 03:54 PM.

raw-fish-noms.gif

Hiiragi Hiiragi
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 06:33 PM

Thanks for the translations! I certainly hope there is no such incidents of fans pulling taeyeon's hair based on the nature of the newspaper itself and the post by soshiluv9.. I myself as a sg sone feel bad for her for the inconvenience the fans gave her.

On another hand, I hope that she had a great time in Singapore :) ( damn, totally missed the chance to see her in Singapore because I was in the army :( )

Rachel PY Rachel PY
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 09:34 PM

haha taeyeon in singapore! im in malaysia so its a case of so near yet so far! haha ^^ but im gonna go to korea one day and find them! woohoo! but yea, no one should be blamed in this situation. its normal for fans to react llike that but they shud have controlled themselves abit.

jin17 jin17
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 10:44 PM

poor taengoo,but atleast she still had time to spend her vacation with her family :)
i know that her fans are very excited to see her in person, but maybe all they have to do is to give her some space for taeyeon everytime she's with her family right? hehe

KevinFany KevinFany
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4192 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 10:54 PM

thanks for sharing and translating this article =)
oh my god! i totally missed it man. shucks... =(
anyway, i hope Taeyeon had fun and enjoyed her stay here. =D
love Taeyeon <3
Taeyeon hwaiting!

Fany, I think about you everyday. I really miss you! <3

Posted Image

Banners credit : ajae2600

Soshi's Brighter than Jewels, Fany Fany Tiffany

We're nothing without 9! ♥ Tiffany ♥

JunJe JunJe
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 02:39 AM

what a pity!poor taenggo. . .
dont be afraid nuna,im here *eh?* ahahaha. just kidding.
yes im agree with shernyse ,fans should actually respect her privacy,our IDOL taeyeonn <3

JunJe JunJe
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 02:41 AM

thx for translate :)
what a pity!poor taenggo. . .
dont be afraid nuna,im here *eh?* ahahaha. just kidding.
yes im agree with shernyse ,fans should actually respect her privacy,our IDOL taeyeonn <3
@calvinchenn

ckw124 ckw124
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 03:51 AM

firstly i would like to say that the newspaper was being too exaggerating
i admit it is true that we tend to be quite crazy whenever korean groups come to singapore
hopefully we (the fans in singapore) would be more well mannered and give the stars more personal space if the were to visit again

SNSD fighting!

arevnuhk1618 arevnuhk1618
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 03:59 AM

looks like the media is exaggerating too much..lol..anyway, it's good to know that the article isn't truthful...thanks for soshiluv9 for clearing things up..hope that nothing bigger will result from this..anyway, thanks for sharing!!!

Posted Image

Tong14 Tong14
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2143 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 06:15 AM

Haha Singapore is really slow.. well read the article myself.. some parts is quite mis-leading..

Well not gonna comment on anything.. seen everything is over and done with... all i wish is that she have a quality time with her family here in Singapore ^^..

Thanz alot for translating the news ^^..

5vqh7.jpg
Credit signature : Xin<3

PC01 PC01
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 01:53 PM

Man that sucks!!! Imagine if you were in her shoes by being bombarded with crazy fans whilst on holiday! I don't think anyone in the world would like that experience especially if shes spending time with her family which I think is pretty rare for her since shes always busy with schedules! But defo some fans need to chill haha. But anyways I hoped that she had a great time on holiday. :)

byeol3 byeol3
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 06:42 PM

yeah, Tae Yeon was trending on twitter at that time, so imagine my shock when I found out that she was in Singapore! Seriously, why don't stars ever come to Malaysia. They go to Bangkok (above us in geographical position) and Singapore (below us), but they never come here! I bet they all assume that everyone here speaks Malay only, And the rules are really strict because we're a Muslim country, but that is so not true. Anyway, I hope Taeyeon had fun there!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot
@  CaptTJTaru (06:09:44 PM) its okay, it was a good run