[ARTICLE] Tae Yeon in Singapore10.06.03 || Tae Yeon

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
260 replies to this topic
shroudedlies shroudedlies
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 05:53 AM

OMG.. just becuz of one bad case of journalism can cause much distress among fans.. this really shows how powerful the media is.. well im also from singapore and was really shocked to read this article.. i noe fans can be crazy but i dont think singapore fans will do this..

geez too bad i was in tekong when this happens..
Smooth sailing in life so far.. Hope there's no turbulence or some black holes appearing out of nowhere..

yurix3 yurix3
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 05:53 AM

Ironically, tabloids in Singapore like to over exaggerate stuff once again. Well, mainly because most newspapers won't cover events such like this, especially when it's on a personal vacation. Most fans know better then to do stuff like that.
"Cover him with a blanket and punch him." - Jessica

waasura waasura
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 06:10 AM

haha i proud to be sgsone where taeyeon come for holiday without security and crew.
Her being in here without security and crew mean that she trust that singapore is a safe country without any potential threat to her. Like she might be kidnapper at other country not stating what counrty as it is offensive i tot, and wat more she is coming here first time with her family it mean our counrty is trusted and wellknown for it stablity though we don have much freedom here :( BUt still i proud to be a sg sone :) TAEYEON FTW!!!
Posted Image

Tinny~ Tinny~
  • Donors
  • 437 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 06:25 AM

Firstly it is just a tabloid, and they will do whatever they want, and say whatever they want just to make sales. Many people just read it for gossip not actual news so of course there would be exaggerations.
Thanks for translating anyway.

T6Zw.gif

kpoop kpoop
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 06:53 AM

wahh..she must've had a hard time i hope that at soshiluv9 said was true because its so hard to decide which to side on because i read a fan account that said someone liked literally grabbed her and her dad had to pull him/her off of tae tae

Posted Image

MeLoveTaeyeon MeLoveTaeyeon
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 06:56 AM

Is it really real that Taeyeon was not angry with Singaporeans? There are blogs and websites out there in the Internet saying that Taeyeon had a bad impression on singapore and it causee Sm Entertainment to think twice about letting SNSD come to Singapore and have a concert. I am desperate to know which is real or fake. pls reply to my post pls thank u :D

Hickery Hickery
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 06:58 AM

Im a singaporean and im disgusted at how people actually stalked her.
Okay, i get that she's famous. Even if you want a glimpse of her and meant no harm, imagine how she felt.

She came here to have a holiday with her family, to have fun with her family. Im sure nobody would love to have a crowd following and staring at her.
People afterall, do need privacy when it comes to family.

iluvjessicajung90 iluvjessicajung90
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 07:39 AM

Fans in singapore are very overly eager~

Hope whatever is mentioned is not true because it would mean Taeyeon would have left a bad impression - which is not true because i have been to Singapore and the people as well as places there are nice~

Hope Taeyeon had a great time nevertheless! :thumbsup:

Taeyeon Fighting! :rambo:

xFast xFast
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1766 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 08:03 AM

ooh wow lianhe wanbao is all the gossip magazines >< hmm figured it would be up there anyway.... but yeahh seriously at least she had a great time doing everything until she was at the flyer...
hahah i actually went to the flyer after hearing she was there... just to get a glimpse... didnt know the situation.... she left when i got there anyway SAD
hope she had a great time! and those overboard fans should really stop it ><

Soshi jjang!

Posted Image

Ix3SunnyBunny Ix3SunnyBunny
  • Donors
  • 41 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 08:26 AM

I heard she came to singapore but didn't believe it!

That's so cool... but after reading the news, I felt terrible for her. Fans should not have attacked her and let her have the best impression of singapore.

Taeyeon, we love you! :D

to SNSD, do your best for the tour!

As a fellow SunShiner, I promise to display Cuteness and Aegyo whenever and wherever,
to stick my tongue into my cheek when angered,
to do an awesome eye smile when happy,
to wear thick black specs and look seductive in them,
to aid Sunny in her quest to stand above anyone taller than her,
to be energetic like a never setting sun, always bringing a smile to everyone's faces!

MelissaN MelissaN
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 09:25 AM

Wan Bao always exaggerates news and did no effort to even clarify things with SME or at least do some simple research through the internet before writing an article. Just like what happened when SHINee visited Singapore.

Another thing. NEVER. NEVER believe in any negative fanaccount of Kpop artist in Singapore. Because those news of fans grabbing Taeyeon's hair, Taeyeon is unhappy with the fans, fans banging into SHINee's changing room and caught JongHyun changing, JongHyun is unhappy with the fans, Jonghyun had a fight with their manager are all spices added in by fans.

They are not true at all!!! I am sure more stupid rumors gonna start spreading AGAIN when Suju make their visit this coming sunday.

enjoyjoy enjoyjoy
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 10:09 AM

aww.. it's must be really hard to be so famous and live as a celebrity who is quite known around the world.
celebrities, still deserves to have well enough rest from the spotlight.
I hope fans can just see the artist at the side and not bother them when they see them randomly somewhere.

silverlightexia silverlightexia
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 10:13 AM

hahahaha..Poor Taeyeon, looks like she is having a hard time during her holiday because of the fans..You can't deny SNSD popularity in south east asia, the number of fans here has accumulated to more than hundred thousand..SNSD jjang..

YJrox YJrox
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 11:42 AM

Well, my opinion about this matter would be, ignore whatever that is written on the article.

I suppose everyone understands the way people write things in newspaper, especially the entertainment part... It's ought to be exaggerating, and it has been like this for decades... (I work in the newspaper line, I can feel the frustration too...)
What we really wish for is that Taeyeon has a great time here in Singapore, and her family would have a good impression of Singapore too...

For fans in SoShified that already apologized to her in any ways, you guys had already done your part...
I suppose those who flashed the cameras/pull her (hand/hair) are not from SoShified, becoz they have totally NO idea how we treasured every members of SNSD. I believe whoever done this has totally nothing to do with the Singapore fans from SoShified, coz they will know how to behave when SNSD visits Singapore.

Let's put all this things behind us, and hope for a second visit from SNSD soon... :D
Cheers everyone :)
Posted Image

As a fellow SunShiner, I promise to display Cuteness and Aegyo whenever and wherever,
to stick my tongue into my cheek when angered,
to do an awesome eye smile when happy,
to wear thick black specs and look seductive in them,
to aid Sunny in her quest to stand above anyone taller than her,
to be energetic like a never setting sun, always bringing a smile to everyone's faces!

Kuroi Kuroi
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 03:02 PM

those fans were quite out of line
pulling her hair and hands is just plain harassment and the fans should respect taeng's personal space
just my opinions though..
thanks for the translations

iiop iiop
  • Donors
  • 19 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 05:01 PM

Wan Bao always exaggerates news and did no effort to even clarify things with SME or at least do some simple research through the internet before writing an article. Just like what happened when SHINee visited Singapore.

Another thing. NEVER. NEVER believe in any negative fanaccount of Kpop artist in Singapore. Because those news of fans grabbing Taeyeon's hair, Taeyeon is unhappy with the fans, fans banging into SHINee's changing room and caught JongHyun changing, JongHyun is unhappy with the fans, Jonghyun had a fight with their manager are all spices added in by fans.

They are not true at all!!! I am sure more stupid rumors gonna start spreading AGAIN when Suju make their visit this coming sunday.

Yes they are not true at all!
I have said it a few times on Soshified that the fanaccount on Soshified was not true. I have asked that guy to edit his post.
A fan who took down the video (http://www.youtube.c...h?v=9t3BW9kOKlQ) told me No one pulled/grabbed TY. She was near to TY at the 1st level where TY was about to leave the place. She said "apart from some fans who screamed and one guy who flashed his cam in front of TY, No nobody grabbed her at all. Her family was surrounding her, along with some of the people from the flyer and all fans were a distance away from her, even when we were quite close to her, nobody mobbed her or tried to do anything to her".

21chris21 21chris21
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 06:22 PM

Poor taeyeon.. well thats why artists now don't ever dreamt of being an artist today because of like what happened..
you're on a vacation and when some fans see you they go like crazy..
and then they will upload it somewhere and you'll found out that you are the talk of the town..:(
well thanks for translating!

SNSD/S♥NE: Taeyeon.Jessica.Yuri.Yoona.Sooyoung.Tiffany.Seohyun.Sunny.Hyoyeon

Posted ImagePosted Image

for my signature and avatar credits to:
[email protected] and [email protected] for my siggy! THANKS!

slackerforever slackerforever
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 10:29 PM

LOL. Now i get why my mom completely detests this Lian He Wan Bao. I absolutely do not think it's the translator who exaggerated, and in fact as a Singaporean I'm 100 percent sure it's the stupid journalist and newspaper company. Lmao. I just don't get why ca't these journalists get a life and stop writing such nonsense that invites gossips.

sarumi sarumi
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 11:12 PM

poor taeyeon so much..
i mean yeah taking pic is so normal, but wth with pulling his hair!! :realmad:
her anti?! :thumbdown:
i hope not..
let her be in her privacy with her family..
nway, this has passed already, so, we shouldn't repeat the same thing, ok?? :laugh:

Reidz Reidz
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 11:21 PM

Hmmp! =(

Feel So Sorry for Her

hope she does not get angry =(hope she will still come back T.T

but i would be stun if i see her while walking down the mall. ^^

SNSD Fighting !!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot