[ARTICLE] Tae Yeon in Singapore10.06.03 || Tae Yeon

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
260 replies to this topic
ZeeKayYee ZeeKayYee
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 08:38 PM

I saw one of the fancams and was appalled at the behaviour of some of the Singapore fans. I hope TaeYeon won't take it to heart.
Posted Image

Credit: cream

Vincent Ong Vincent Ong
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 09:57 PM

I feel sorry for Taeyeon being stalked by crazy fans in my dear beloved country... But on the other hand, I feel sorry to myself for not being able to see her because of my O level chinese ARGH. ONCE IN A LIFETIME MAN

SNSDjjiang SNSDjjiang
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 10:02 PM

Guess this thread sorted out many things...
LianHe WanBao i'm not gona buy u anymore...
oh and..thanks for the translation =D was lazy to read

iiop iiop
  • Donors
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 10:41 PM

seriously the journalist for the "gossip" newspaper Lianhe Wanbao should jolly well check their own information(god-knows where they get their information) before publishing it in the newspaper... :rant:
the info stated seems like bashing/accusing the SG Sones here in Singapore including me...
making up stories without solid proof.
so people don't believe what was written on the paper...full of :rant:

Yes, please don't believe what was written on the paper.
Not true at all! No one pulled/grabbed TY.
A fan who was there said that TY's family was surrounding her and all fans were a distance away from her.

::LoveHyun:: ::LoveHyun::
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 11:18 PM

seriously the journalist for the "gossip" newspaper Lianhe Wanbao should jolly well check their own information(god-knows where they get their information) before publishing it in the newspaper... :rant:
the info stated seems like bashing/accusing the SG Sones here in Singapore including me...
making up stories without solid proof.
so people don't believe what was written on the paper...full of :rant:

Yes precisely. Lianhe Wanbao is just so inefficient at providing true and correct information. They just publish whatever (entertainment information) they have and ignore the reliability of the source of info. Though majority of us know how unreliable their news are, there are some people in the public who still do believe what was written in the paper. And this will affect the image of SG Sones eventually, which is really unfair to SG Sones! :(

Posted Image

**Credit to Dragonchan for the artworks**

As a Seomate, I promise to stay away from any “unhealthy” food because they’ll make you die faster, Remind my unnies that they should be spendthrifty,Remain understanding and optimistic no matter how underrated I am, Love Keroro & Sweet Potatoes all the time, captivating the world with my performances, And learn from my 8 wonderful unnies!

snlee snlee
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 11:29 PM

I heard my friend saying that Taeyeon's in Singapore but I didnt hear any news about it at all!
So thanks for this piece of news ^^
And I really dislike it when fans do unruly things :/
It will make their impression of SG :S

gregy30 gregy30
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 11:33 PM

its damn cool lah
i was in school at tat time
and my fren said he wanted to go down to universal studios -.-
but she left alr..
so sad
hope she enjoyed her stay :D

Evaders99 Evaders99
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 11:54 PM

Exaggeration to sell more papers.. I hope she had a good time. Even as a celebrity, the girls private lives should be respected.

iEmilyx3 iEmilyx3
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 793 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 01:50 AM

poor taengoo :( she couldn't even have a decent vacation without being ambushed >__<
hope those guys didnt really pull her hair/grab her arm...

s63taVn.png

The Minion for this signature was provided by Mr. Gru @ Universal Pictures & Illumination Entertainment.

kosiyem kosiyem
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 02:05 AM

yeahh.. maybe there are some fans that looked too excited because the saw taeyeon in front of their eyes..

But, if their pulling taeeng's hair, it's really bad and make me angry to the fans.. grrrrrr!!!

don't do that thing to taeeng, if she say "no pictures.." we must respect to her... she has a privacy too..

SNSD fighting!!

love taeng and maknae so much!1

jaskknd jaskknd
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 02:07 AM

omg, they pulled her hair and hands???
ok now, if i haven't knew that i wouldn't mind what they had done previously, but if what was said is true, then that's quite unacceptable, TY is not a popular piece of toy or equipment where you can touch or pull... zzz....
hope it's just rumors, if not i'm really disappointed at the few SONEs that did that....

SONE ~ Nationalist

Posted Image

As a sone nationalist, I shall uphold the pride of 9.
I shall promote the girls to friends and non-shippers and I shall detest all rumors against the girls.
May our nation prosper for a thousand years!!!

Belovedss Belovedss
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 02:49 AM

Wow!!! I'm Singaporean yet I didn't even know about this till like this thursay!!! :crybaby:

Anyway, hope to see ALL of Soshi here next time! And I know this is not the right place to spazz but there's BEAST!!!

BEAST Generation Hwaiting!!!

FusionCrews FusionCrews
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1736 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 03:01 AM

luckily my dad bought the issue of newspaper! lol, i'm so going to keep it for memory... i thought they were not that good in japanese and chinese? lol, anyhow only

Posted Image

What happens if you get changed into a werewolf... Unintentionally?|Moonlight Sonata

UrGreatestNitemare UrGreatestNitemare
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 03:38 AM

we all know how the media tends to exaggerate things, sigh..
i hope taeyeon had a good impression of Singapore and that she come back again,
gahhh, i really hope she had a good time here!

qwertyuiopes qwertyuiopes
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 701 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 04:30 AM

Poor Taeyeon. But it's true. ive read a fan account, someone grabbed her and her father protected her. but do not blame all Singaporians and the whole SG for this incident..

2mdl98g.gif

Full-time artists, part-time derps

I stan the 9reatest. 

iiop iiop
  • Donors
  • 19 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 04:38 AM

Poor Taeyeon. But it's true. ive read a fan account, someone grabbed her and her father protected her. but do not blame all Singaporians and the whole SG for this incident..

Wrong info from that fan account. I have asked him to edit his post.
No one grabbed TY.
A fan who saw the whole situation told me no fans were near TY, fans were a distance away from her and she was surrounded by her family too.

SNSD sarangheyo!!! SNSD sarangheyo!!!
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 05:01 AM

i seriously think that singapore SNSD fans should practise some basic respect. no offence.
i guess every SONES hope that SNSD will come to SINGAPORE one day.
but after all the harrassments, do you still think that they are still coming ?
we, SNSD fans, should try to leave some good memories for SNSD so that they may consider to
come singapore one day.
so i seriously hope that this kind of this won't happened anymore:)

rawrra rawrra
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 05:23 AM

:( I feel sad for taeyeon.. anyway what done is done. . SG is a beautiful country to see :D. i dont blame the SG sones who got excited to see the goddess in flesh :D ahahaha... wish they can come to PH too.. T-T their land have been blessed

Posted Image Posted Image
credits: asianweirdo | credits: Amy
Read the Birth of S♥shified Click Here
Oh and dont forget to Vote and Support S♥shified Click Here

Posted Image
credits :jmd

DaNieL- DaNieL-
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 05:43 AM

Thanks For The Translation.

Poor Taeng Noona. I Hope This Won't Give Taeng Noona A Bad Image For Singaporean Fans.
Taeyeon Noona Fighting!

The Power Of Nine

So Nyuh Shi Dae

2421903w861v0yjz9.gif

Facebook - Twitter

GerrardLek GerrardLek
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 05:52 AM

I feel so sorry for Taeyeon, she finally has time off her hectic schedule but Singaporean fans are pressurizing her by invading her private space.

What the tabloids have said are far-fetched but I believe this is what you have to endure if you are a celebrity.

I wish this incident will not affect SNSD's impression of Singaporeans, I really wish I have the chance to meet them in musical events and concerts in Singapore.

Enjoy your holiday and we hope you will come to Singapore again.

SNSD Fighting!!!
Posted Image

Credit: cream

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing
@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night