Photo

[ARTICLE] Tae Yeon in Singapore10.06.03 || Tae Yeon

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
260 replies to this topic
9양E 9양E
  • Donors
  • 347 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 04:46 AM

at least they bothered to mention snsd unlike straits who only does wg.. i guess its business sense that stories have to be exhaggerated a little. thanks for trans!

Edited by Ryang량, 03 June 2010 - 06:09 AM.

Posted Image

Ricecake Taeyeon + Smoothy Hwang = TAENY

ladjs ladjs
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 601 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 05:00 AM

hey

Edited by ladjs, 21 October 2017 - 04:41 AM.

reiyasu reiyasu
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 05:01 AM

oh well, a case of some overenthusiastic fans in Singapore and a tabloid newspaper trying to distort and overexaggerate the facts and fan the fire even more against SG Sones.

For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Jeremiah 29:11

Subbed Kpop MVs, Invincible Youth & Infinity Challenge

powerofstar powerofstar
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 05:14 AM

My friend has told me that she wasn't too angry..but still..i'm sure tt would give her a memory that is "hard to forget"..

harokira harokira
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 05:26 AM

hai... "stupid" fans... TaeYeon come to Singapore low profile mean she's here to relax.. have holiday~ moreover is not her alone but with her family.... all this "stupid" fans i believe she's very pain.. not very much of the physical.. but mental.. be cos of her.. her family cannot enjoy this holiday trip...

think about it guys... if u and ur family went out for a trip.. the whole trip is spoil due to u.. how would u feel...

hai~
im not against any Singaporean here btw... im Singaporean too =.=

♥ ♥ ♥ TaeYeon ♥ ♥ ♥

Soshi★Devil Soshi★Devil
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 05:40 AM

oh my!! on lian he wan bao..i should have go n bought it..
its good to see SNSD on the news!even though this news isnt really that good..anw hope to see news of them coming soonXDD my biggest wish~~

영원히 너와 꿈꾸고 싶다
"We spent 3 years of memorable time together,laughing & crying.
I hope you stay this way forever.I love you,Mi Young" - Taeyeon

Posted Image

Sieghart Sieghart
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 06:30 AM

As a singaporean myself, i felt ashamed about what the singaporean fans had done following her around like this. They should really respect her my just admiring her in silence instead of making such a big hoo ha, i would like to apologise to Taeyeon and all the other international fans on the behalf of all singaporeans, i really hope her holiday mood isn't spoilt by them...

Posted Image

AngeLcLaire AngeLcLaire
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 07:22 AM

Ah! I'm really sad about the pulling of hair and hand thing. :( Even though Taeyeon is a popular Korean girl, she still need to have her rest! Let's respect the privacy of the girls. They always smile at us when they are performing. They always care about their fans. They never ignored us guys. They always work hard for us to be happy. So let us just support them and respect them. They should relax for a while. They've been in so much work! So Nyuh Shi Dae Fighting! :thumbup:

GirLs GeNeRaTiOn!!!

Posted Image

huixianloves huixianloves
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 07:23 AM

LOL, I'm not surprised this came out in the Singapore Chinese news paper. This paper is well known for carrying many tabloid news and the likes........
Well, this article is inaccurate where it mentions that Taeng was pulled by her hair, where she wasnt.
So, I do hope that not many people will believe this article wholeheartedly.

Posted Image
Cr: Haydenstar
Sunny lights up my Life!
써니 넌나의영원한햇살

(...) (...)
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 07:54 AM

Thanks for the Translation and the News.
So sad cant go and see Taeyeon, although in singapore.
But the fans are too much for disturbing TaeYeon.

Akabane_ Akabane_
  • Donors
  • 152 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 08:12 AM

Must suck not being able to take a holiday. Crazy fans haha, wonder if we would do... the same x_X!!!
Naw, anyway thanks for the translation~

taeyeonxpudDing taeyeonxpudDing
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1218 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 08:13 AM

Woot ssf site is up again. i kept seeing weird interfaces until nw. =) Yea taeng's trip to sg made me thought soo much and soo long dat i didnt wanted to see her after hearing her said please and frens telling me they saw taeng looked stress.. oh i shld stop here. it was really a moody period 4 me. lol so ironic. Yup nonetheless i saw at another site claiming that taeng told sum1 she had enjoyed singapore and felt bad for her family dats y she appeared stress. Not that sg sones scared her." Cept that guy dat took a flash shot rite in frnt of her!!" and other claims which i an nt sure of. Well gna get the wan bao and cut the article out. haha i seldom get to see snsd on the papers. I hope this marks sth new... and may soshi visit sg again realy soon. Only this time to be btr !! =) Luv u lots taengoo!
Posted Image

iamrold iamrold
  • Donors
  • 593 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 08:15 AM

Some SONEs shouldn't attack? Kim Taeyeon!
Maybe they got excited but pulling her hair?
Shouting her name?
Grabbing her hand?
We should respect her privacy and her fams..

Posted Image
credits: P A R K J O H N @ SSF
Facebook Twitter

Posted Image
★The Taectionary★
[/url]

Jessica Kazuki Jessica Kazuki
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 08:23 AM

To: The Lianhe Wanbao Reporter that wrote this article!

You're full of ********! Please find out more info first b4 writing all this

crap but I'm glad you wrote abt Taeyeon though! Taeyeon unni just did not want her photos of her

family members being captured! She said it nicely to the fan who videotapped her & that fan

apologised! Futhermore, there was absolutely NO incident of a fan pulling her hair or grabbing

her hand! *Those who were there, pls clarify! Those who won't there, pls don't believe this

article 100%!*

Taeyeon unni board the same lift as me @ Singapore Flyer when she was leaving

back to her hotel! Her parents I acknowledged each other! She don't mind the fans following her

and her family as long as we don't take photos! I was so close to her and her family! Yet Taeyeon

unni was cool with me and my friend's presence! She was smiling when she left the Signapore

Flyer's cabin and was happy to see so many fans! Just that she is very protective of her family

members and felt sorry that they were troubled! However, there was this male 'fan' who went up &

took a photo of her family with her with a bright flash which pissed her off but she Dad calmed

her down!

Actually, how many fans will be able to resist stalking her in your country?

Especially it was Taeyeon unni's first visit to Singapore ever since SNSD's debut in Year 2007?

We just want to catch glimpse of her!

In conclusion, Taeyeon unni did enjoy Singapore (according to K SONE who has

connections to Taeyeon unni) & the presence of her SG SONEs! Just not comfotable that her family

members were troubled and photos of them were taken!

Taeyeon unni, SORRY about photos of your family members

taken! Glad that you enjoyed Singapore! SARANGHAEYO ! SNSD HWAITING ! =)

Edited by Jessica Kazuki, 03 June 2010 - 08:39 AM.

Posted Image

alvintiandi alvintiandi
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 08:34 AM

I didn't know SG fans had pulled her hair or toucheh her hands without her permission...
I didn't know some fans are so rude...

I'm a SG sone too,
please don't spoil SG sone's reputation...

Sorry i didn't know about the truth...
This newspaper sure does want to increase their sales by saying rubbish...
Luckily one SG fan said out the truth,
I only know taeyeon was unhappy at some of the fans who spolit her family trip...

Edited by alvintiandi, 03 June 2010 - 08:37 AM.

Posted Image

Whenever i want to search for their photos, I will always look for one thing in it...
All nine of them must be in the photosAs SNSD will only be complete by these NINE

andre andre
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 08:34 AM

oh man.. why couldnt she plan her trip later...
i would be going to resort world on the 26th june..
could have been able to bump into her.
hope she enjoyed her holiday

LavaBlade LavaBlade
  • Donors
  • 1640 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 08:35 AM

Thanks for the translations and share!Nice to see SNSD appear on SG local newspaper.
and about Taeyeon's trip as well!

but i think the news article got some info wrong and exaggerated...
another example of bad journalism yea?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

5 years of Girls' Generation

SNSD | 소녀시대 | Girls' Generation | 少女時代

Jigeumeun Appurodo Yeongwonhi!

TaeSeong TaeSeong
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 08:37 AM

She's back in korea, so we shall all move on. forget about this incident. anyway, no point blaming the newspaper, their job is to get NEWS to let readers read. so why bother?

Hy-Qyle Hy-Qyle
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 08:38 AM

for one,that lianhe wanbao love to tell lies.congrats for exaggeration about taeyeon being in singapore
but hopefully,sones in singapore will learn that these girls are on holidays.its not a fanmeeting.so dont scream their name in front of their family.lesson learn for sones around the world.
to taeyeon,hope that you enjoy singapore.please come again soon.but hopefully you kept urself a lower profile
saranghaeyo~~~

thekrispydoughnut thekrispydoughnut
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 08:42 AM

Thanks for subbing :)
I feel bad for TaeYeon unnie but I'm glad she enjoyed her trip there.
Well I guess the said incident would be a warning to us Sones :) :thumbsup:

Posted Image

Sne
Right Now It's 少女時代, SNSD, Girls' Generation!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot