Photo

[2010] Charity Water Well for 9DONATE :) - 3rd Anni Charity version

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
221 replies to this topic
misaraza misaraza
  • Donors
  • 229 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 07:03 PM

I donated last year for their 2nd anniversary.. For sure I will donate again for their 3rd year anniversary. I want to give a large amount of money because of this charity! I'm so excited!
. .

I LOVE SM FAMILY!!

Super Junior, So Nyuh Shi Dae, F(x), Shinee, Dong Bang Shin Ki, Boa and many more!

. .

I l0v3 SNSD I l0v3 SNSD
  • Donors
  • 1192 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 07:41 PM

Username: I l0v3 SNSD
Amount: $10

I wish I could donate more but I've been saving up money to buy a new laptop by the end of this month so yeah :( hope we will reach our goal soon ^^

35244r7.jpg

cr; teepani@soshified(Fany gif),me@soshified

bigbang_benz bigbang_benz
  • Donors
  • 90 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 07:50 PM

Great idea, Soy....

username: bigbang_benz
amount: $20

baohui baohui
  • Donors
  • 106 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 07:51 PM

Yes, you can, but have you confirmed your debit card yet?

When you added your debit card, Paypal sent two deposits to your account. You have to check what those amounts were and enter them into PayPal. Then you've got to enter the 4 digit code PayPal sent to you.

If you have iBanking, you can find the 4 digit code and the deposit amounts in your transaction history page.

If you see a transaction something like this: ****PAYPAL--*EXPUSE, the first four '*'s is the 4 digit code.

After all that, you can use your debit card to send money.

EDIT: You might have also gotten the steps for the donation process wrong. Make sure you check 'others' under the Personal Payments tab when sending the money.

but i thought the confirming of debit card is only for lifting the limits? now i have a limit of 1600 SGD dollars, but still can't send =( tried clicking 'others', and how come there's a paypal to [email protected] with a subject? where do you add the subject in paypal? o.o
Posted Image Posted Image
We Are Nothing Without 9 ♥
Ultimate S♥NE.
____*A TaeGanger.

♥ FOREVER 9 ♥

EsPirit EsPirit
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 08:03 PM

Username: EsPirit (Chu Ding)
Amount: $10

Im broke, bt hope this can help the project! =D FIghting!

I think i 4get to add my username during my payment. o.o xD

my paypal account is Chu Ding

Edited by EsPirit, 21 May 2010 - 08:14 PM.

FOREVER 9~♥

GPTX GPTX
  • Project Leaders
  • 673 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 08:09 PM

Just a reminder everyone, there is no prize for donating first...so please do not post/save post unless you have already donated. This thread is used to match up the donations so it makes it easier if there aren't extra posts.

Please don't forget, we do have a gift suggestion thread in the project area, so if you have any ideas, please post them there :)

9lobal 9eneration
E Pluribus Unum: Out of many, one.

Rotation Rotation
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 08:24 PM

Username : Rotation
Donation amount : 10USD

its not much, but i hope it helps :)
Posted Image

Posted Image

william hwang william hwang
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 08:33 PM

ah..i wish i could donate
but i don't got an agreement from my father to make paypal acc
wait till i make an account..haha

I LOVE STEPHANIE HWANG
Posted Image

elliott44k elliott44k
  • Donors
  • 319 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 10:11 PM

well cause when I first opened it and donated it I thought we were doing stuff for her birthday, so I thought we would be planning that and such, I was just confused.

-Elliott (If you have a chance, like me on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/music.ekim)

and twitter! http://www.twitter.com/elliott44k

HelloLuVs HelloLuVs
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 01:06 AM

Username; HelloLuVs
Amount: $5.00
~I don't NeEd a LiFe, I HaVe my ComPuTer...... ke...ke...ke... The Better to loOk up SNSD with....he...he...he!~

kokkie kokkie
  • Donors
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 07:40 AM

Username: kokkie
Donation amount: 22USD

Ruinoracle Ruinoracle
  • Donors
  • 760 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 07:49 AM

This is indeed a great cause to donate for....and in the name of the girls as well...
in the world there seriously too many people suffering from poverty and i frankly urge every single person
in the world to do their part to help these people if possible if they have the ability,.....
i truely believe the kind of comfortbale life that we lead now are god given and we should do our part to give abck to those people in the
society that need the help....
ive just donated $30 USD but ill try my best to raise more along the way as the week goes on!!
SNSD soshite SONES mo Hwaiting

BuddyPat BuddyPat
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 10:44 AM

SNSD forever. nuff' said

Hurricaneboi Hurricaneboi
  • Donors
  • 1749 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 05:29 PM

but i thought the confirming of debit card is only for lifting the limits? now i have a limit of 1600 SGD dollars, but still can't send =( tried clicking 'others', and how come there's a paypal to [email protected] with a subject? where do you add the subject in paypal? o.o

hmmm, that's strange. You could try contacting your local bank to find out why.

You can find the subject box in the next page after clicking 'continue' below the payment options.

Completed: Doppelganger
One-Shot Collection: Forever

Individually, they're characteristically and esoterically amazing, but together, they represent a force of love, hope, passion and dedication the likes of which the world has never seen. They are unfathomable. They are incontrovertible. Make no mistake. They are Girls' Generation.

Hurricaneboi Hurricaneboi
  • Donors
  • 1749 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 05:32 PM

well cause when I first opened it and donated it I thought we were doing stuff for her birthday, so I thought we would be planning that and such, I was just confused.

Dude, come on. I was taken aback myself when I found that it changed to a project for the girls' 3rd Anni, but in truth, how is that any worse than doing a project for maknae?

Isn't it better that we can do this project in the names of all nine members instead of just one?

Besides, Soy mentioned that personal gifts, etc. would be discussed after the $5000 target is reached, so I don't think we'll be discussing that until then.

Completed: Doppelganger
One-Shot Collection: Forever

Individually, they're characteristically and esoterically amazing, but together, they represent a force of love, hope, passion and dedication the likes of which the world has never seen. They are unfathomable. They are incontrovertible. Make no mistake. They are Girls' Generation.

Wei Liang Wei Liang
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 05:57 PM

username: Wei Liang
donation amount: USD15

this is gonna bankrupt me.. i'm like a student surviving on scholarship money alone...
but since its for a good cause...

Winston Winston
  • Donors
  • 138 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 10:44 PM

Name: Winston
Amt: USD 50

regardless if its for seohyun or 3rd anniversary project, its a good project for a good cause.

I think the Kindle Reader for seohyun was a good idea, i wonder if there are enough e-books in korea for self-improvement available in Kindle?.

Soshified is always busy with projects and subbing for sones worldwide.. i think its busy enough to be a full time job..

its amazing so many Soshified staff (Gfx designers, tech admins, admins, translators, timers, editors..etc..etc) are giving their free time to this website...for no pay.
Posted Image
Posted Image

joes0312 joes0312
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 12:32 AM

aww.. cant donate , untill i get my pay!
still will support for charity cause!

Soy Soy
  • Founder
  • 11961 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 12:43 AM

Name: Winston
Amt: USD 50

regardless if its for seohyun or 3rd anniversary project, its a good project for a good cause.

I think the Kindle Reader for seohyun was a good idea, i wonder if there are enough e-books in korea for self-improvement available in Kindle?.

Soshified is always busy with projects and subbing for sones worldwide.. i think its busy enough to be a full time job..

its amazing so many Soshified staff (Gfx designers, tech admins, admins, translators, timers, editors..etc..etc) are giving their free time to this website...for no pay.

The cool thing about the Kindle is that there is now an international version so that means she can get books easier, and I know she's trying to study english more so if anything we're going to try and pack it with English books so she can improve lol.

I hope everyone is ok with doing this for All 9 and not just Seohyun, if you are not just tell me your concern and we'll refund your money, regardless it's a good cause :)

twitter: http://twitter.com/soyuri
Global Generation

Save yourself time and check the FAQs before PM-ing me.

elladan99 elladan99
  • Donors
  • 155 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 01:43 AM

Username: elladan99
Donation amount: $20 USD

Sorry, I forgot to indicate the "2010 Charity Water - elladan99" subject line. It has the "You've received a payment" subject instead.:(
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing
@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night